DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 24 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 4:19 pm

As Carafrost walked on she heard a scream. She looked up at the nearest building and saw two people on top of it. She recognized one of them. Mercy. And she looked as if she was in pain. Carafrost quickly ran inside and when she got on top she jumped out. She stared at Mercy in horror, there was blood everywhere, and a man was leaning near her.

"Who are you?" She asked the man, her hands starting to glow a light blue
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 24 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/7/2010, 4:22 pm

Redeemer looked at Carafrost, didn't say a word and vanished. Teleported from sight. Mercy only heard the voice of Carafrost, her eyes were wide open but only saw black. She wanted to pull the knives out of her and tell Cara that he killed Batman, but she couldn't. She was in too much pain.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 4:32 pm

Carafrost looked at the spot where the man had vanished then ran up to mercy. "Mercy! Come on, talk to me, you have to be alright!" She cried. She put her hands to her head and screamed "UGH I don't know what to do! I'm no doctor!"

She slowly moved her hands and pulled out the knives, then washed the wounds.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/7/2010, 4:36 pm

I stood up famished and parched. "God i hate this place." I walked to a nearby river and drank quenching my thirst. But as i drank i heard some sort of strange laughter and looked around to see around 8 hyenas circling me. I got up and stepped back looking around not knowing what to do. One of them charged at me and i jumped on it and ran. I knew they were on my tail. I came to a cliff leading down to water and gulped. I looked back to see them coming in on me.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 4:43 pm

(AWWW LUPE! I can't get over your profile picture!!)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/7/2010, 4:46 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:(AWWW LUPE! I can't get over your profile picture!!)

(i know right thats how i look)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/7/2010, 4:49 pm

Mercy could only whine in pain as Carafrost cleaned the wounds. She passed out. Either dead or dying.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 4:57 pm

Carafrost continued to clean the wounds as Mercy lay there, wimpering. "Its going to be okay Mercy.." She comforted, sounding more like she was trying to assure herself more then Mercy
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/7/2010, 5:01 pm

(Oki.. I can't post anymore until Ben is finished >_>)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/7/2010, 5:27 pm

I snarled at the hyenas and clawed at one of them. Only to get bitten by another. I started to fight them but there was no way i could fight them all...and live.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/7/2010, 6:29 pm

Ivy released her palm from the tree.

She knew where Ben was. She knew where Karmy was. She knew where Mercy was. She knew where EVERYBODY was. But what she didn't know, was where to go. Mercy looked so weak, but Karmy was going psycho. And going with Karmy may save Ben...Ben.

Should she even bother? He had murdered Matt, one of her closest friends. Didn't he deserve death? She shook her head when she realized how cruel such thoughts were. Nonetheless, everybody else would help Ben. Mercy, Mercy was the one who needed help immediately. She told the others where Ben and Karmy where, then sprinted off in Mercy's direction, her eyes a pure green as her power guided her.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/7/2010, 7:06 pm

[I kinda can't do much untill either Ghost posts or Karmy lets ben come back, seeing as how Ben was taking him back to his daughter, and Casius asked Ghost to help find her, now that Lupe was dropped in the middle of affrica, I think. Was it Africa?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 7:24 pm

Carafrost sighed, knowing she wasn't going to convince herself. "Anyone! Please help me!" She called, quickly glancing at Mercy. "My friend is DYING!" She screamed
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/7/2010, 7:50 pm

Casius heard Cara screaming for help. Seeing Ghost check his sensor gear, he didn't want to take the chance he got the signal and he wasn't there to se eit- he didn't know what shape Sarah was in. At the same time, he didn't want anotehr young person to be suffering that ngiht, so he charged up the building tot he rooftops where Mercy and Cara were. "Hold tight." he said. He procured a medi-pac from his armor, and him and Ghost began patching Mercy up.
[Hope you don't mind if I used ghost just alittle for this one, Ghost.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/7/2010, 8:05 pm

I cried out in pain as one of them sunk their teeth into my neck and others joined in. I had no choice i had to face my fear or face them. I waked one of them off and darted towards the cliff and jumped off plunging into the depths of the water bellow. The water waved over me as i tried to swim. The current speed faster and faster. I finally bursted above water only to see horror ahead. A huge waterfall was close. I try to swim away but it was useless. I plunged down below thousands of feet. To the sharp rocks below.

I smacked down into one of them seconds later fell into the water. Slowly i manage to guide my way to the shore. Breathing heavily i collapsed to the ground to tired and wounded to move. "damn it all. defiantly never doing that again." I knew if anything came now it would be the end of me. Possibly already reaching that peak. I slowly stood n my feet and traveled to a safer cave. Limping surprised i wasnt trampled again i leaned against the cave wall. Tears formed in my eyes and i laid down. Burring my face in my fur i closed my eyes and drifted to sleep knowing this may just be my new life.

Last edited by Lupe on 2/7/2010, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/7/2010, 8:08 pm

Mercy saw a figure over her, he had a mechanical and scratchy voice. She heard air being compressed after everything he said. He knew this as the voice of Ghost. She tried her hardest to attack him, she didn't know what was going on, the best she could do was wipe a bloody hand on Ghost's armor. Fading again. Fading. Fading.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/7/2010, 8:20 pm

(Don't even worry about it red; it's all good)

Ghost felt the weak hand on him; he gently grabbed it and put it down on her chest. "She's in bad shape, Casius."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/7/2010, 8:21 pm

(Karmy, are you going to reply to Ben's question, or did I accidentally miss your post? o.O)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/7/2010, 8:57 pm

Mercy wrote:Mercy saw a figure over her, he had a mechanical and scratchy voice. She heard air being compressed after everything he said. He knew this as the voice of Ghost. She tried her hardest to attack him, she didn't know what was going on, the best she could do was wipe a bloody hand on Ghost's armor. Fading again. Fading. Fading.
Crying or Very sad
Charm wrote:(Karmy, are you going to reply to Ben's question, or did I accidentally miss your post? o.O)

(wow I am so sorry Charmy! I didn't even see it DX!)

Twitching severely, Karmy thought back. "I killed my father."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 8:59 pm

Carafrost watched Ghost and Casius treat Mercy, not even caring that they were supposed to be bad guys. "Is she guna be okay..?" She asked quitley.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/7/2010, 9:01 pm

"Don't know; doesn't look good. We'll see what we can do," Ghost replied flatly as Casius mended her wounds.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/7/2010, 9:02 pm

(That's totally fine, Karmy! Don't worry about it ^_^ )

"Do you regret it? I mean.. don't you wish you could at least do SOMETHING to fix things? The only way to repair the past is to patch the future, after all..." Ben said, looking downward in shame.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/7/2010, 9:03 pm

Carafrost sighed and looked over to where the man had dissapeared. "Who was he.. and how could he do that to Mercy..?" She asked herself quietly.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/7/2010, 9:09 pm

Karmy stood up and stepped on Bens busted hand. "That bastard killed my brother. He killed the only person who was a real father to me. He is nothing."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/7/2010, 9:11 pm

After Karmy pushed Ben down and stepped on his hand, he cringed in pain, but did not fight back. "I will not fight you, Karmy..." he said quietly, looking up to her eyes.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next