DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 33 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 4:53 pm

(Crying or Very sad)

"There's never a good day to die." Karmy said. Her bady was shaking with fear. She was scared. Mercy was fading, and she didn't know what to do. She didn't wan to lose her. Not another one. No. So she kept talking, no matter how much she didn't want to tell her what she had done. "I tried to kill myself. Twice."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 33 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/10/2010, 5:06 pm

"I would have hated today if I didn't get the chance to talk to you one last time Karmy." Mercy told her a tear forming in her eye. Casius had to interrupt, "You guys will talk again," he said checking his HUD and a computer monitor "but she needs some more rest. I advise you that you don't talk anymore miss, as bad as that sounds." She nodded at Karmy, letting her know that she'd be okay.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/10/2010, 6:13 pm

(Mercy, could I join this RP, please? If not, it's okay!)
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 6:22 pm

"I wouldn have hated this day more if you died." Karmy said with a smile. After a while, Mercy drifted off to sleep again, but Karmy didn't leave her side. She had known that Mercy had done the same for her all those years ago, so she decided to as well. As the others fell asleep, Karmy stayed awake, deep in thought.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/10/2010, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/10/2010, 6:22 pm

AkAlina wrote:(Mercy, could I join this RP, please? If not, it's okay!)

NO!!! Lol just kidding, yeah you can, just submit a character sheet! Smile
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 6:46 pm

Mercy wrote:

NO!!! Lol just kidding, yeah you can, just submit a character sheet! Smile

(XD!!! That was funny XP)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/10/2010, 6:48 pm

I lay there on my raft. i have just ran out of gear to fish and refused to swim. i sighed and cursed to myself. I decided t stay my normal self for the night and gaze at the stars. my eyes sparkled as ddi the stars. i lay on my back and wondered if i was going to return. seems to me i was all on my own in this forsaken world... at least at the moment. i was soon lost in thought sad of the repeating death that is forming around me.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/10/2010, 6:49 pm

(Do it! We worked hard.. Well, somewhat Smile)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/10/2010, 6:50 pm

Mercy wrote:NO!!! Lol just kidding, yeah you can, just submit a character sheet! Smile

(Can, and will do!)

Name- Alina
Age- 21
Alias- Nova

Appearance
Hair: Red
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 214 lbs fully armored
Dress: (I am truly no good at descriptions, so here is the picture - Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 33 Sarah_Kerrigan_by_Shiramune

Eyes: Aqua
Skin: Light tan
General: A girl with a dark past, seeking revenge, and an escape from her makers.

Abilites: Flexibility, agility, fine accuracy, skill with a sword, bravery, brains

Weapons:
-A sniper rifle with an FMJ .45 caliber bullet (Yay Modern Warfare 2!) that can hold up to 10 shots in one magazine; Nova carries 3 of these magazines. Her method of sniping is less about a one shot one kill, but rather loading enemies with shots from a distance.
-Just as Ghost has plasma blades for when the fight gets up close and personal, Nova has a blade that she keeps on her back. It glows a teal color, is quite heavy, but still deadly.
- A utility belt with grenades, semtex (sticky grenades), stun grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades.

Strengths: Confidence, accuracy, agility, speed, mental and physical strength, intelligence, resourcefulness. Her sniper also allows her to down (Not kill) multiple enemies at a time
Weaknesses: Without a one shot one kill, Nova needs time to take down an enemy; her blade is heavy for her, and drastically limits her agility; she still has a big heart, and it can get the best of her
Likes: Silence, justice, loyalty, music, happiness, friends

Dislikes: Betrayers, bounty hunters, Ghost (Will explain in bio!), excessive gore, losing

Bio: Nova is Ghost's twin sister. Both were bred in a government facility in order to create the perfect soldier - Code named Ghost because he was to be a dark assassin who excelled in fighting at night, and code named Nova to be a brighter individual who would handle daytime operations. Taking the best genes, the agency created the twins. Unfortunately, their methods of training the two were far from ideal; from a very young age, the duo were tortured into obedience, and forced to train. It was a living nightmare. As the years passed by, Ghost and Nova grew close, but Ghost always dreamed of breaking out of the facility and starting a life for himself. One year ago Ghost got that opportunity: before a training exercise, Ghost had smuggled a large amount of explosives and managed to set a time to shut off the power to the facility. On the day of the exercise, his plan worked flawlessly: the power went out and Ghost blew an explosive path out of the building and escape in the darkness. Nova caught up to him as he was about to leave, but Ghost injured her with one of his blades, causing her to collapse and be caught by the officials. After weeks of planning (And weeks of healing for Nova's wounds), they sent Nova to track him down and bring him back. However, she has her own plans for what to do with him..

Take note: I do not take any credit for the art!
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/10/2010, 6:52 pm

AkAlina wrote:Take note: I do not take any credit for the art!

(BS, you re-colored it amazingly. And where art thou Artanis? And is Mercy awake???)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 6:57 pm

Luck wrote:

(BS, you re-colored it amazingly. And where art thou Artanis? And is Mercy awake???)

(So wait you did do it O_O!!??)

(Mercy art thou is not doth in the computer.... That doth make no senseth)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/10/2010, 7:05 pm

(I did not understand half of that.. O.o)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/10/2010, 7:14 pm

Luck wrote:

(Silence! >_<)
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/10/2010, 7:22 pm

AkAlina wrote:
Luck wrote:

(Silence! >_<)

(well im in the middle of an ocean after being in africa so im all alone...i cant really communicate)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 7:24 pm

Luck wrote:(I did not understand half of that.. O.o)

(It wasn't supposed to XP!! I don't even know what I said...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/10/2010, 7:37 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:

(Fair enough. And did Mercy in the RP wake up? Or is she still unconscious?)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 7:38 pm

Luck wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:

(Fair enough. And did Mercy in the RP wake up? Or is she still unconscious?)

(Oh! You meant in the RP! I thought.. Oh man am I faip tonight XD!! No yeah she woke up for a bit, now everyones just chillin at Casius's place)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/10/2010, 7:42 pm

(Sweeeeeeet. Haha faip.. XD)

Artanis watched each person enter as Mercy slowly got up.
He kept a hand on his blade in case things turned ugly.
"How we ended up here is beyond me.." he joked.
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/10/2010, 8:10 pm

(I thought carafrost was alone with her... ?)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/10/2010, 8:58 pm

Charmer laughed as Gabe got up and dusted himself off. "I'm going to get her for that..." he growled, trying to wipe the mud off his pants. "No, Gabe," replied Charmer as he put his hand on Gabe's shoulder, "We are not here to fight, that is for the Special Forces, not us." with that Charmer sighed, and looked back towards the apartment. "We will have to get to him another way.. perhaps that girl..." Charmer said with a smile. He watched as Gabe continued to dust himself off. "Hey Gabe, how about you go on ahead without me, I'm going to see if I can't make friends with these people."

"Yeah, you do that..." Gabe said sarcastically. He walked off towards the vehicle, turned it on, and drove off into the night, almost splashing Charmer as he drove past. Charmer chuckled to himself, smiled, then went back. Knocking on the door again, Charmer was thankful that Casius would not remember him.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 9:14 pm

(Damn! Do I piss off all of your character's Charmy O_O oh and only Artanis and Karmy are up)

Karmy, who had been dosing, snapped up when she heard the door knock. "I got this one." She said to Artanis. Being cautious, she pulled out a small gun and hid it behind her back in her hand. She stood at the door, "Who is it? What do you want?" she called, not opening the door.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/10/2010, 9:16 pm

(Mercy! I miss you! The CB is so quiet without you and Karmy.. >_< Oh! And is my character okay..?)
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/10/2010, 9:21 pm

"It's all right, that idiot in the suit is gone," Charmer replied with a chuckle, "Please, may I come in? I am like you, after all." Charmer made sure he was being polite, and patiently waited, hoping the door would open.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 9:24 pm

Karmy stood her ground. She didn't know whether she should trust this kid or not. "How do I know I can trust you? You were with that guy in the suit, how do I know that you won't pull anything?" she said, still holding the gun behind her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/10/2010, 9:27 pm

(I'm on my itouch btw >_< so i'll be a tad slow replying)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next