DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 3/8/2010, 10:02 pm

Taking full advantage of the opportunity, Sarah cranke dup the power in her arm cannon from 5% all the way up to 50%. She fired a bright red blast right at Sloth, efectiveley blasting her into a nearby wall, and completeley incinerating soem of ehr body parts. This broke the link, but it was also an efective strike. However, she noticed Sloth healing from the injury, and getting back up.[Note: That was one of the few times I will ever call a hit from an atack- I wanted to demonstrate just how well the regeneration ability works]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/8/2010, 10:25 pm

(Lol I don't know what that means O_o...)

Sloth grunted in pain as she got up. "Oh hell no!" she tackled Sarah and covered her eyes with shadows. "You're just like your brother!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/8/2010, 10:25 pm

I ram bacl into the forest however tripped on a log and tumbled over. I curled around my bag protecting the crystal ball and got many cuts and bruises. I slammed into a tree and screamed I sat up noticed the big gash across my back left leg. "Sh*t" I muttered and began limpimng away with my bag
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/8/2010, 10:32 pm

Now Sarah was intruiged. If she knew about her ability, then maybe she DID know her brother. However, she instead decided it would be best to fight ehr into submission and then get the answers she wanted. With Sloth back in her face, she directed another kick at her to get her off.
[It means I don't like to say I landed off a strong atack o_O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/8/2010, 10:44 pm

(Lol I don't know what that means either XD!! Sorry, somethings wrong, i can't seem to process stuff tonight...)

Sloth grabbed her foot before she could hit her. "Nice try sweetcheeks." Shadows sprang up and wrapped around her foot, holding it down.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/8/2010, 11:53 pm

[np o3o]
Sarah, pinned down by her leg, was now in a prime position ro fire her cannon at point blank. aiming the cannon inches from Sloth's face, she loosed the cannon at point blank range...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 12:04 am

"Gahh!!! Damnit!!" Sloth fell back holding her face as it bubbled and peeled away. This caused the shadows to disappear so Sarah was now free. "Damnit kid!" Sloth got up, her face already starting to regenerate "Why won't you just die already!?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 12:08 am

"It is simple- your attempts to terminate me are simply too poor to yeild results." Sarah said, keeping her cannon aimed at Sloth. Her shot damaged her mask, but she was nobody she was familiar with, so she found it to be of little consequence.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 12:23 am

(Hmmm... Does anyone else know who she really is Red O_o?)

Sloth was getting very mad now. She didn't like to be insulted. "Simple?!" she turned into a shadow and went behind Sarah. "I'm not simple!" and she swiped her saws across Sarahs back.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 12:33 am

[nope, just you and me @tm o3o]

Sarah flinched at the deep cuts sloth had delivered, but got right back to the offensive. Using he rhead gun, she continued to spray shots and arm cannon bolts at Sloth in an effort to keep her away. Sloth had her beat in close quarters, but Sarah had her beat in ranged.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 12:50 am

"Sh*t!! That hurts!!" Sloth screamed picking a particularly large bullet from her eye. "I'm getting really tired of this!" and she sank back into the shadows and started wrapping around Sarah.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 12:55 am

Sarah tried to get free of the shadows, but bloodloss from her cuts [having fewer human body parts means she bleeds out quicker] began to catch up with her, tiring her out quicker. She continued to try and fire into the shadow, but she wasn't confident that it was doing that much.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 1:11 am

(ummm is she gonna die O_o)

Sloth keep dodging attacks by slinking into the shadows. "So, tell me where your little friends are!" she shouted as she appeared behind her. "They're next on my list."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 1:28 am

[I'll leve it up to you >3>]

Sarah looked at Sloth. "Never." She replied, loosing another bolt from her cannon at Sloth. She knew this was going to be a loosing fight fast, but if she could get eye contact again, she could turn the tables. She kept following Sloth with her eyes, waiting for a good moment to hypnotize her
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 2:02 am

(But this is your character I'm controlling?Sad)

With her prey now injured, Sloth was now ready to go in for the kill. She appeared in front of Sarah, "Time to die sweetcheeks."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 9:52 am

[Yeah but I couldn't make up my mind. 'till now XD]

Sarah, with Sloth now right in front of her, used her hypnosis to its fullest. Instead of the usual hypnosis and command, she did soemhting very different- she infiltrated Sloth's mind. "Your memories... past and present- I see them all." She said, seeing everything in Sloth's mind like it were a picture book. There was one significant way to wipe out a black lantern, and that was a mental atack. While in Sloth's mind, she released a powerful burst of psychic energy. The mental overload took its toll on Sloth, and her eyes glowed white. Her body began to dissipate, becoming dust. Sloth tried to slice her with one final atack, right across her neck, but Sarah finished her off with one final burst from her cannon. She let out a deep breath as the blast finally finished off Sloth and she vanished into dust. Exhausted, but slightly relevied, Sarah began to slowly make her way down the fire escape lader to the streets below where everyone was.
[Thnx for controlling Sloth, Karmee o3o]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 9:57 am

(O_O!! Holy sh*t! I didn't see that one coming!! Lol guess the others will never know who she is XD!!)

Karmy opened her eyes but immediately shut them tight once the light reached her eyes. Her head felt like a thousand tiny elephants were stomping on her brain with golf shoes. "Ohhh gooodd.." she covered her eyes with her hands.

(And you'e quite welcome Red, always fun for me :3)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 10:16 am

With Luna killing the elephants(Dx!) in her head, Karmy stood up and walked over to Mercy. She smapped the back of her head, "Never get me drunk again!" and she walked back over to the booth and rested her head down.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/9/2010, 10:20 am

I sat down inside my old cave near the peaceful waterfall. I grabbed my bag pulling out gun powder. I grabbed to rocks as well. I gently spread the gunpowder on my gashing leg. Then once I made a fire I set my leg on it to stop the bleeding. I howed in pain gridding my teeth. "Damn when they say this stuff hurts they aint kidding." I stopped the bleeding and rinsed my leg off. Then I wrapped it up in a bandage and limped back to the cave with a grunt.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 3:29 pm

[Don't forget, Sarah had a free romp of her brain o3o]

Sarah slwoly made it down the fire escape alder on the side of the buiulding, gathering weird looks from the people inside as she came down. She was probably a mess- bruied and drenched in blood, she probably didn't look all that great. She saw Luna and Karmy, whom looked like she had been joining her dad hitting the bottle. Stealthily, she made her way behind Luna. "What happened?" She asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 3:44 pm

"Got drunk." Karmy said still keeping her head down. With her whole body not yet completely healed, Karmy just wanted to rest. "Damn freakin hangover.. Where have you been?" she looked up at Sarah and gasped. ""Holy sh-!" She sprang up ignoring her own pains to get a good look at Sarah What happened to you?!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 4:19 pm

"Got in a fight with Sloth, managed to destroy her. I found her real name was someone called Nightstalker. Name have any meaning to you?" She asked, hardly able to stand due to blood loss, but she tried to ignore it.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/9/2010, 4:39 pm

"What the- Nightstalker?!" Karmy was startled. "Sloth was Nightstalker?" she walked up to Sarah and lead her to the booth to sit down. "Nightstalker was an old villain that we had faced along time ago. Little b*tch injected me with a mind control drug."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 4:46 pm

"Interesting." Sarah said in her usual robotic tone. She wanted to ask more and show some emotion, but nothing came. She instead examined her robotic, blood arm as if it was a curious trinket. She didn't even know just how bad off she had been mechanized in the first place but that bastard Ben, let alone if she had any chance of becoming remoteley emotional again.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/9/2010, 4:55 pm

Ivy gasped. Nightstalker was Sloth. She mentally listed all the Black Lantern's identities:
Sloth- Nightstalker
Lust- Zero
Wrath- Slade
Pride- Unknown
Gluttony - Unknown
Greed- Didn't Lu say something about that?
Envy- Unknown

Then she thought of something much more important. Destroyed, Sarah had said. She had managed to kill her for good. "How'd you kill her?" Ivy asked the cyborg.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next