DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chat

+27
Corvus31
Dracula Marth
TheMoodieSwede
Ravenisawesome
Raevien
SnowFallsSlow
rockfan101
Azrael
RustleXer
hotspot
Rinisa
albedo2191
redeagle321
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
TheDeceiverGod
EllaMila1
ebilcupcake
Music_Hero2779
archiesangel
Xenophobic Sponge
Fishing4Infinity
Luck
Naked Snake
Rain
Terra
Riaaanna
31 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Random Chat - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Chat

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 10:19 am

XD!!!

That works, everyone around here calls me Karmy, but I like that one :O!

Unless you're calling me a fruit, which I'm not O_o.....

Not that kinda person XD!!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 3/31/2010, 10:20 am

I'm not calling you a fruit, I am ADDRESSING you wiuth the title of fruit.

Unless you would rather be a pineapple. I can call you that also o_O

Last edited by albedo2191 on 3/31/2010, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out the c in call)
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 10:23 am

Lol I was kidding XP!!

:O!!!

Pineapple! Hells yeah XD!!!! Call me whatver you like!

can I call you Ally?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 3/31/2010, 10:24 am

Pineapple! =DDDDD
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 10:25 am

XDDD!!!

You can call me that too Archie if you want XP
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 3/31/2010, 11:12 am

:D YAAAAAAAY AL :D

...PINEAPPLE FISH! O_o
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 3/31/2010, 11:50 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:XDDD riri. And I thought haiku's were 4 line poems or something. o.o my bad lol

Why am I mocking him? Cuz he's been passing nasty messages to me through members of his site that are also part of this site. In his latest message, he said:

''I have my eye on you guys!!! I suggest you stop mocking me and clean yourselves up...''

So I decided to mock him in SPITE of what he said, to show him he can't order me to do anything.

So, yeah. >_>

What's he gonna do, whine us to death?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 3/31/2010, 11:55 am

You can call me ally if I get to call you pineapples .0.
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/31/2010, 12:19 pm

=0

I've never gotten to meet you yet, Al. But I've heard you're awesome! ^^
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 3/31/2010, 12:22 pm

Well abreu I'm sorry to dissapoint you... *snaps neck*
.... Twisted Evil
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/31/2010, 12:46 pm

albedo2191 wrote:You can call me ally if I get to call you pineapples .0.

Of course Ally!!

XD!!

Unless I come up with another name O_o
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 3/31/2010, 2:00 pm

Al IS awesome.

Al is very awesome indeed. Quite skilled, too, at what he does.

Random Chat - Page 8 333273-laughing_elf_man_super
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/31/2010, 10:02 pm

albedo2191 wrote:You can call me ally if I get to call you pineapples .0.
Hi!
Um I've never met you but welcome back or just welcome I geuss :D
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/1/2010, 1:20 am

I can't wait to get to know you more Al!!!! [Just won't be here for the next 12 days ;-;]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 4/1/2010, 6:37 am

On the random side, Indonesia's National Final Exam for middle school is FINALLY FINISHED! :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/1/2010, 9:54 am

Congrats Nesia!

I'm sure you did awesome you smarty head!!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 4/1/2010, 10:48 am

CONGRATULATIONS RIRI! Now you are smart enough for me to assimilate your brain into my being. *pokes straw in riri's head and sucks brain*
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 4/1/2010, 4:30 pm

xDDDDD
I hope I pass those tests. And RAIN, where the heck did you go yesterday, you were supposed to be in the chatbox. XP
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 4/1/2010, 10:54 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:xDDDDD
I hope I pass those tests. And RAIN, where the heck did you go yesterday, you were supposed to be in the chatbox. XP

IM SORRRRRRRRRRRRY DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 4/2/2010, 3:18 am

Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and any of these other site that pretend at social interaction are really beginning to get on my nerves.

Now as some of you may know, but most of you probably don't. I have, pretty much since the foundation of these temples to self indulgence, deliberately declined to participate in them. Not just these but even ever since the blogging craze first hit I questioned why?

I mean, am I the only sane one left? Am I the only one who see these things as what they are? Just the next stage in the utterly pointless 'look at me' trend in out social evolution?

Honestly does anyone actually think other people care whether or not it's raining wherever you happen to live, or what your particularly fluffy pet happens to be named? I certain don't, and thus I fail to see why anyone else would. Now just so that I don't sound totally random I'll explain why this age old irritation got sparked up.

It turns out that some idiot likely from my old High School, decided to falsify a Twitter account for some other idiot from my old High School. Now as it turns out idiot #2 may not be as much of an idiot as #1 since he didn't apparently possess a Twitter account to begin with. He did however possess the misfortune of being good at basket ball, and attending my old High School. Now to understand, my old school was no prize jewel. Best in the area but that's saying little. Basically there were two casts of students there, the smart ones who took honors everything and are probably going to have some stress related illness by the time they're thirty, and the idiots.

Now proving the point that people should be required to take a test before being granted access to the internet. Idiot #1 decided to use the false Twitter account to racially slur insult and generally bad mouth a basketball player from some rival High School that I never really heard anything about.

However proving that my old school was in fact the better of the two, the students of school #2 began to take such insults to heart, igniting a Twitter war between the two schools, and oh but it just couldn't stop there, as people actually began to get into fights over this whole little snafu.

Now as mentioned before the athlete from my old stomping ground wasn't actually behind the Twitter account, and thus despite being on the receiving end of various forms of hatred, he had done nothing to earn any of the ill will.

Now people are suing Twitter to reveal the unscrupulous scoundrel who began this whole chain of events. Twitter, actually doing something I approve of for once, other than ya'know the who existing thing, had agreed to hand over the user without a fight after a 20 waiting period where in idiot #1 may counter-sue to keep his name from being revealed.

Personally it's times like this were Mexico starts to look really inviting. I mean sure the water's probably not the best to drink, but personally my plans would be something along the lines of becoming an alcoholic dictator, and marching on the US flying the banner of intelligence.

Honestly, it's not that I don't see the purpose of these Twitter and it's like. The ability to communicate is important. However there are something that people just don't need to know, and though I shudder to think of it as this I guess I have to admit it, My generation is a pack of fools! I've yet to meet a single one of them with any promise, my darling Bloodless aside though I would like to point out that she's technically older than me. I mean for crying out loud it doesn't seem like anyone even wants to sound like they know what they're talking about anymore. It's all about getting on the newest idol show, or sending your boy up in a make-shift balloon so that the country can think you're a pack of idiots, but hey anything for attention right? Lord knows it's not good enough anymore to slave away marked as a fool for forty years, until finally unveiling that one last invention that puts all the rest to shame.

I honestly just don't know what's the point of it all anymore? I mean if we're looking for fame then there are plenty of ways to get that, but I used to think that obscurity was the natural state of things, that you had to be exceptional to be worthy of fame or a television show or for people to care what you named your first born, not that you had to be an exceptional idiot. Also to clarify since I've been using the term a lot, I believe an idiot to be someone who has neither the will nor the desire to see themselves as they are. You can be the smartest man in the world, but if you don't take the time not to be a jackass than you're still an idiot to me.

Honestly it doesn't even take that much effort. Just a little extra second to hear what you're saying before you say it, or post it, or fucking tweet it! Is it Really that hard for people to actually do a little self-examination?! Because it's been driving me batty since practically before I was born.

And you know what really really Really gets me? How the idiots of America seem to be getting worse! I mean with every new show they put on television it's like they're begging people to get worse. Art is supposed to imitate life, life isn't supposed to imitated crap! And that's what 90% of television today is isn't it? I'm talking about all your little reality shows, all your little crime dramas, all your little we got swindled so now we need a TV show to come and save us shows. If you get swindled, You're Supposed to Learn From it! Not put on your best sad face and go crying to some TV network, and the networks are to blame. Hell the News is getting less and less informative everyday. I swear it seems like they spend thirty minutes on the idiot mom who let her kid get run over while she was curling her hair, (I'm not even kidding with that one I swear I heard something like that happen sometime recent.) Oh or my personal favorite the kid who buried their friend pretending to be Naruto characters.

How stupid do you have to be to bury your friend's face in the sand and believe that he's not going to die just because you saw some cartoon kid do it on television?! I know Bloodless gets a kick out of that one because she loves the character they were mimicking and the two of us are only two steps above murdering you all in your sleep anyway. And the rest other ten seconds of the news are everything else that happened in the world today.

I mean do we Really care about the heartfelt prayers of the family that lost their kid to a drug overdose? Clearly they were too busy to keep their kid from getting hocked on drugs in the first place so why should I care if his stupidity and lack of ability to deal with this little thing called reality finally proved fatal? It's not like everyone else in the entire world doesn't find some way to get out of bed in the morning without the need to be pathetic loser.

Oh ok that's not fair, there are a lot of pathetic losers out there who get out of bed too, but am I really supposed to care about them either? If they'd just take ten seconds to realize that there's like ten thousand of them in a given city, then they could dramatically improve their standard of life. Try to stop ten thousand people from robing a bank, just try it. Or better yet. Let's start a new town, a couple of new towns. Or some scientifically untested pioneer communities like underwater cities, orbital colonies, or whatever else out mad scientists can come up with. People need a place to live don't they? Space is better than the street right? Least they don't have to worry about the weather, and hey if they happen to f*ck up and kill themselves why is that our problem? We gave them a freaking space station to live on, why is it our fault if they fucked it up? They're the ones who can't figure out how to survive in their environment, freaking monkeys can do that for crying out loud!

Oh or how about that, in the night we take all the less desirable members of society and ship them to Antarctica, see if their skills at making crack impress the penguins! Why should we feel sorry about them? They knew full well that nobody ever made a 401K from drugs, it's only like been drilled into everyone's freaking heads since the freaking 60s!

And no I'm not saying that if you use drugs you should automatically be shot into space. I'm saying if you're an irredeemable idiot you should be shot. <Notice the Period>
Clearly somehow the rest of the world manages to function just fine without you contributing anything but your utter and pathetic existence, then why should the world carry your weight?

Better yet, let's take a page from Soylent Green and feed them to the hungry. Do you think they'll care if they're eating crack head? If it's crack head or starve, I guarantee you they'll choose crack head. Of course that be giving them a hand out too so how about we just take away all the rules we have about the hungry not eating each other and come back to the subject after lunch. After all it's clear that if they're hungry with the rule, and that they wouldn't be hungry without the rule, than maybe it's not a very good rule.

Besides people are supposed to taste just like pork, and with the current trend in weight some of them are even starting to look like pork.

There was a guy on television who was being acclaimed for having lost 400 pounds. Do you realize I don't even weigh 200 pounds?! This man is being hailed as having accomplished something for having somehow managed to get himself to weigh almost six times what I do, and here's my particular favorite part, whenever I'm hungry I Eat. So it's not like I'm some super scrawny anorexic or anything. Here I've got an idea for a television show. Obscenely fat people spend six months in African savanna. I call it Diet or Lion.

Of course this whole thing goes back to my point about people some how being obsessed with themselves yet at the same time completely managing to avoid the mirror. We're posting half our lives on the internet for everyone to see these days, and we're still not willing to admit out flaws! It's like some bad science fiction movie! Next on The Twilight Zone, when people share everything with the world the world is supposed to be a better place, but you'll be surprised at just how much people can ignore.

Like ANYTHING they don't like. Our own member Naked Snake is well aware of this, I hope. He specifically points out the obvious for people because these days you can't be sure that people are actually aware of the obvious. Which considering it's obvious you'd think it would be a fairly safe assumption? But Noo! These days people only hear what they want to hear, and the worst part is that people who actually know what the f*ck is wrong with people aren't allowed to say jack because 'that would be rude.' If someone walks into a MacDonnols weighing in excess of 600 pounds and is not pregnant with an elephant or children numbering in excess of four, maybe it's time someone was Rude. Because I don't care if you're got a glandular disorder, or if you're just a fucking pig, if you're ordering off the dollar menu spending over $20 and over weight, you'd better have something wrong with your head, because other than that there is no excuse.

When animals are able to recognize that something is seriously wrong with you, then guess what? There's something serious wrong with you! If you leap off a building expecting to fly over to the next one, it is not the responsibility of the building owner to make sure you don't get access to the roof, it's your fucking responsibility to the human race to make certain you land head first!

Rar!

Sometimes I need to rant every once in a while. It's what keeps me from murdering you all in your sleep.
-not even kidding, I've picked out implements.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 4/2/2010, 3:40 am

Personally it's times like this were Mexico starts to look really inviting. I mean sure the water's probably not the best to drink,

That and the widespread domestic warfare.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 4/2/2010, 3:45 am

Out of the entire rant that was the part that caught your eye? Seriously?

Not even the bit about Diet or Lion? I kinda like that part.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 4/2/2010, 3:51 am

...we still have that "Pet Peeves" thread Raevien made. If you remember. XP
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 4/2/2010, 3:55 am

Oh this was more than just a peeve. This was a deep seeded hatred for all things human, and it need to be shared.

But you know what I really wanna see? And I'm not talking about those, oh I'd love to see that, or I'd pay money to see that, kind of statements. I'm talking about something that deep, deep in my blacken rotted cancerous soul that if I got to see it would fill me up with such unbridled joy and glee that I'd just have to start laughing on the spot and wouldn't stop until I was damn near suffocating?

A nation burning.

Something like when Rome burned, or the great fires of London or Chicago. I freaking love fire and to see that much of it in one place, destroying pretty much every testimonial to everything I hate about humanity, IE a city or nation, that would put so much happy in my soul.

Someone needs to bring back Devils Night that was my kind of holiday.

Last edited by TheDeceiverGod on 4/2/2010, 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Script)
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 4/2/2010, 5:18 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:Now as some of you may know, but most of you probably don't. I have, pretty much since the foundation of these temples to self indulgence, deliberately declined to participate in them. Not just these but even ever since the blogging craze first hit I questioned why?

I'm sorry but I can't help but point out the irony that this post is pretty much identical to those found on blogs.

It made me chuckle

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next