DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+7
Corvus31
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Quickfeather
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
Vandal
11 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 4/19/2010, 10:06 pm

AHahah! I'll be able to fight you with an upper hand now! XD
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/19/2010, 10:14 pm

Yeah! But..

Uh..

I can still.....

SHUT UP!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/19/2010, 10:23 pm

XDDDDDDDDD Of course Karm~ Dude, stay up I'm send you some pails later when or if I sneak my phone back tonight! Don't get tired! They concern this RP!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/19/2010, 10:27 pm

O________O

I"M NOT GONNA LOSE AGAIN DX!!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/20/2010, 9:56 am

Okay -_- my phone was locked away... Let's call it a tie.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/20/2010, 9:58 am

XD!!

Deal, but you aint gonna win tonight XP
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/20/2010, 10:02 am

XD good! I gotta still ask you things about this RP XP
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/20/2010, 10:04 am

o_o

Mkay, I'll be able to pail during class :DD
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/20/2010, 2:43 pm

TEST FOR MUSIC
Attachments
The Darkest of Knights - Page 3 Attachment
Classical - Bethoven - Moonlight Sonata.mp3 You don't have permission to download attachments.(8.4 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 3 Empty Approvals

Post by Vandal 4/20/2010, 2:57 pm

Attention!!!!!!!

All Character Approvals and Denials come in this Friday! If you don't want to get denied look over your CSs. Pictures for your characters have no relevance on approval or denial.

Also those characters that have made an appearance in either New Titans or Midnight Riders have a free ticket to this RP since it is a sequel. All characters that have died cannot obviously come back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 4/20/2010, 4:56 pm

whooooa boy 0.o potential denial!
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/20/2010, 6:12 pm

Well if your character is denied then you always have the option of fixing him/her up before we start.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/20/2010, 6:58 pm

So if I want to bring in Sky or Jersey or both, would I need to put their cses on here or can I just leave a link to where they are???
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/20/2010, 7:44 pm

Yeah, like what happened in the 6 years they disappeared.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/20/2010, 8:02 pm

Mercy wrote:Yeah, like what happened in the 6 years they disappeared.
I meant the Character Sheets, but I'll add that in 2
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/20/2010, 10:09 pm

Music_Hero2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:Yeah, like what happened in the 6 years they disappeared.
I meant the Character Sheets, but I'll add that in 2
Oh throw your characters in on this thread please. :D
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/20/2010, 10:35 pm

Kay all ready to go M.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 4/21/2010, 9:58 am

Sry i meant 2 put this sheet with crimson but i cant edit stuff at the schools comps

Hero Name: nano

Height: 5"7

weight:100 lbs

Appearence: right arm is completely mechanized and can morph into cyborgs basic array of tools and an assault cannon that fires devastating laser spheres. his body is similar to cyborg but his LEDs are yellow his mechanical eye is also yello

Powers: even though he is crimson's brother he shows no trace of any of his abilities. . his multi perpose arm comes in quite handy with repairs and is powerful in combat with a fleeche launcher (like a energy cluster bomb launcher) and his most used and deadly weapon: a mk II heavy cyborg assault cannon. this cannon fires compressed plasma spheres that can short out a large computer on lowest setting and can fry a small cottage at its highest..

History: Nano was one of those kids who followed his father around anywhere. but unfortunately his father was a minesweeper in a forign country and one day he made the biggest mistake of his life. when his father was traveling to the base he works at in europe he snuck in his case and when his father descovered him when he arrived he was verry mad but said he could stay as long as he remains in the base. he didnt listen. one day when his father was mine sweeping he ran to his father and steped on a pressure mine. his father told him not to move untill he got back with help. what he did next almost cost him his life. the pressure mine exploded when he chased after his father and tore his body apart. he was bought to the military base and said there was nothing they could do unless they tried an incredibly risky and dangerous cybernetic augmentation proceedure. the operation was a great sucess. but one day his father was killed when he unsuccesfully tried to disarm a mine. he was devastated when he learned of this news so he traveled back to gotham city.

He then proceeded to modify his own body with the latest weapons and targeting comuters. calling himself nano he went off and vowed to fight crime in his father's name. his mother died of unknown causes and he then met up with his brother, crimson and they decided to fight crime to earn money for food and possibly a place to live.

Personality: has a plain personality but can be quite nice and kind when he is in the right mood.

Weaknesses: his arm cannon can only be fired twice at its higest setting or his arm will explode violently. must constantly plug himself into a recharge port to keep his vital organs protected from the shrapnel when he stepped on a mine as a kid. he has a very low pain tolerance dispite having military garade cyborg implants.

Done! *pant* *pant*

Last edited by Corvus31 on 4/25/2010, 7:49 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/22/2010, 11:22 am

Hmm.. some of you don't seem to be reading the rules. That or you're breaking the rules and we haven't even started.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 4/23/2010, 9:20 am

Gemini

Spoiler:

The Ravager
Spoiler:

Cinderblock

Spoiler:

Here, hope it isn't too late and all Razz
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/23/2010, 1:31 pm

Yay! Al!!! I'm stoked that you're joining! I'll be throwing on the approvals and denials later today everyone Wink
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chucklenut47 4/23/2010, 5:52 pm

Ummm I don't really know how to do the "Spoiler" thing so hope it's okay if I just post it here... =)

Name: Grace
Age- 18
Hair color- Jet black
Height- 5'9''
Eye colors- Purple
Power- Grace is pretty much a "mage" capable of performing certain spells/abilities
Abilities-
Drain life: stealing some of the life force of the target and using it to rejuvenate herself.
Winter's Grasp: freezing the target solid for a short duration
Chain lightning: lightning issues from her fingertips, either at one big foe, or up to three enemies for significantly less damage to each.
Flame strike: from her palms shoot a brief but devastating shot of fire. Think of it as a very short but quite powerful flamethrower that comes out of her hands!
Juggernaut: pretty self explanatory: a green sort of light outlines Grace. This "shield" can protect Grace from small arms fire and light to medium hits, thus keeping her well-defended should enemies get too close for comfort. Unfortunately, she cannot maintain this form for long as it is strenuous mentally and physically.

When her spells are exhausted, Grace possesses two katanas sheathed, slung over her back. She is quite handy with these, but is no master.
(On a side note, to just clarify and make sure she doesn't come across as unfair, she must wait for.. about a minute or two to actual cast her next spell.)

Strengths- With an entire arsenal of abilities to choose from and her skills with a sword, she can handle herself quite well.

Weakness- Physically, Grace is nothing more than an average girl, making close-range foes particularly dangerous for her. She is more of a hero who supports from behind. With just a regular human build, she is quite frail and easily susceptible to injuries.

Appearance- The Darkest of Knights - Page 3 Dragon10

Bio:
Grace was born to a highly religious family living close to the slums of New York. She showed no signs of abnormality for her first six years and life seemed to have been quite ordinary for the girl and her family. Unfortunately, on her seventh birthday her powers began to reveal themselves. When a child by the name of Dalton began making fun of her at her birthday, Grace slowly became furious with him. She began to think of all the terrible things she would do to him, how annoying he was, how he always made fun of - before she could finish her thought, Dalton lay on the ground, lifeless. A green mist issued from his chest and circled around Grace, making her feel amazing - full of life. Her family stood there in shock as Grace tried to comprehend what had just happened. Her parents disowned her that night, fearing she was some form of demon child. They sent her to a mental asylum. Grace's life had coming crashing down in the blink of an eye, and she spent the next seven years of her life trying to understand what was wrong with her - until she began to feel anger, rather than grief about what her parents had put her through. After those seven years, Grace had become a new girl, one who was strong-willed, sweet, and powerful. She strived to hone her skills to perfection, in the hopes that one day she would escape the wretched asylum and be able to show the world what she could do, and that she was not some sort of monster. That day finally came when she perfected her Flame Strike. One night (Her 18th birthday to be exact), when security seemed at an all-time low, Grace set the building ablaze. She activated her Juggernaut ability and casually exited the premises. The world awaited her and she was ready to show what she was capable of.

Last edited by chucklenut47 on 4/25/2010, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
chucklenut47
chucklenut47

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/23/2010, 10:43 pm

Sorry everyone! I'll have to have the appovals and denials up tomorrow seeing how things came up that I had to be away from my computer. Thanks a bunch for joining everyone!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 3 Empty Approvals and Denials are IN!

Post by Vandal 4/24/2010, 4:09 pm

Notice if your character is denied you can edit your character as much as you want to in order to fit into the RP

Approvals:
Alice Mau
Dick Grayson
Barbara Gordon
Jane Gray
Nicole Palami
John Blake
Karmy Anderson
Jervis Tetch
The Insomnios Band
Edward Shaun
Seab/Hac
Sky Jones
Rodney Feir
The Roper Family
Alex and Ami Geminia
Rose Wilson
Cinderblock

Denials:
Rose Lin - The Character's origin needs to be modified. Though your other characters are approved you can still play even though the Red Queen can jump in later on in the RP if the origins still lack substance when April 30th comes around. She also seems a little overpowered.
Nickoli Marx - The Character's appearance can be tweaked to look more like a superhero and less like an emo scene kid. He also seems overpowered.
Sirius and Raxus Ruoge - Both characters seem to have jumped out of a crazy anime in appearance. Both characters seem overpowered up the butt.
Grace - She seems overpowered, but that is all.

To the denials, you can change and edit your characters till they are accepted.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/24/2010, 4:50 pm

Um, sorry but how is Nickoli 'overpowered'? Vampieness or the mental powers?
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next