DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+7
Corvus31
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Quickfeather
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
Vandal
11 posters

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 23 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 7:08 am

Sarah continued with her Mr. Spock approach, hoping raw fact and leaving opinionated information out would prove her point and, although she knew it was wishful thinking, prove to Karmy that she wasn't an enemy. "There was no other option to keep you alive- you would have bled to death due to your injuries if I hadn't." She said, gesturing Karmy's still obvious injuries.

Zero continued to hear jersy blaber on and on, gradualy getting irritated. "Maybe it would be best fi I left you pals to hang around here while I go see how chicky and everyone is doing?" He suggested.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/5/2010, 8:27 am

"Nuh-uh! You're just trying to mess with my mind!" Quinn said, looking over at Poison Ivy who nodded her head. "Y-you must have brought me there to heal me so that you could.." she thought for a moment, trying to find a reason. "Experiment on me!" even though she said that herself, it still sent chills down her spine.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 8:31 am

Cyrah tilted her head. She coudl tell Karmy wasn't beleiving her own words herself. "IF I brought you there to experiment on you, which was never my intention, wouldn't I have, you know... experimented on you? There was no serious surgical equipment in the room at the time, just what was used to suture your pre-existing injuries." Cyrah said, hoping more and more Karmy would come to see reason.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/5/2010, 8:54 am

"Uh... What?" Quinn asked, confused. Logic and reason were never really her strong point. "No!" she shook her head. "You're just messing with me. Poison Ivy is the one telling the truth and you're just trying to trick me!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 9:00 am

Cyrah continued her stone faced approach, and took a step closer. "Meesing with you? I'm mereley stating factual information, not opinionated slander. Observe your own injuries for yourself. As for the surgery bit, you saw the room, there was only life support and important medical gear." She said cautiously. She had a bad feeling about where this was going, but she kept her hands up and didn't activate any of her weapons.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/5/2010, 9:17 am

"All the more reason to keep me alive for later experimentation. " Quinn replied. This was getting tiring. "Just leave dammit! I trust Poison Ivy."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 9:30 am

Cyrah wasn't about to concede an inch. She took another step forward. "Then explain this:" She withdrew a wallet, filled with pictured form them traveling the world and having a good time. She flung it to Karmy, a picture of her and Karmy only standing on a cliff overlooking The ocean and having a good time.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/5/2010, 9:32 am

(I'm gonna wait for ABs... Idk how to respond to that one XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 11:18 am

Batgirl pulled up behind the mall. "Put her on!" She cried. Dick placed her behind the seat of the Batcycle as Alice stepped off. "Give her to Wintergreen!" he called to her as she zoomed away "He knows where to put her!" Batgirl was pushing 95 the crowded streets of Gotham, she decided to take the subway track but forgot what Cinderblock had done with them. Too late, she was already in and every piece of rubble was a death ramp. "Just hold on Nicole!" She screamed over the wind, dodging the debris.

They were gone, Alice and Dick were the only ones still inside the mall. "I can't walk back to the Batcave in this.." Alice told Dick who was still in her red tactical suit. Her guns seemed to be piercing out of her sides making her feel perturbed that someone might spot her walking around Gotham streets with 30 round magazine guns. "Maybe we can get you something around here to put you over." Dick said looking around. They walked into an empty coat department and picking out large coats. "You have to be kidding." Alice said as Dick placed money on the counter for the coat, "What? That I'm paying for it?" He asked. "No, that you're going to make me wear that outside!" Alice protested. "It must be 80 degrees out there!" "Do you really have a choice?" Dick asked handing her the oversized coat. She took it and threw it on, buttoning it from the top. "And it looks like it came out of the 50's." She said walking out with Dick.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 11:35 am

In his work, Casius had allways tried to be subtle. So when her entered Wayne manor and made himself cozy (i.e he plowed down the door sumo-style and made himself at home) he felt like he was doing that job quite well. Parking himself on a large sofa, he stretched out and waited for some company...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/5/2010, 12:51 pm

"Pictureshop!" Poison Ivy hissed. "Pictures of you having fun in a newspaper, colored and pictureshopped in!" Her eyes narrowed. "How dare you try to decieve young Quinn with such lies."
===
Ivy tilted her head, reamining silent. He said he didn't like plants, the little brat...."Who was that on the phone?" She asked Zero, trying to keep any conversation away from Jersey.

(School post! Suspension coming up! XD )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/5/2010, 12:53 pm

abreu7 wrote:"Pictureshop!" Poison Ivy hissed. "Pictures of you having fun in a newspaper, colored and pictureshopped in!" Her eyes narrowed. "How dare you try to decieve young Quinn with such lies."

(XDDDDDDDD!!!! WIN AB!!!! XD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 2:38 pm

Cyrah sighed and shook her head. "Then explain where I got the pictures of HER? And check the news archives- there are no official news pictures there of myself, nor are there any of her in those particular poses." She said, trying to press the issue and get Poision Ivy to slip up and act desperate. She coudl tell by her tone that Poision Ivy was getting annoyed- which meant it was only a matter of time before the dam burst. "And dosen't it seem a little too quick? She just lost her memories, when would I have time to pre-fabricate this big elaborate you lie you claim I'm telling?" Cyrah said, further trying to prove her point.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 2:57 pm

Batgirl thundered down the rubble but knew a ramp was inevitably coming to her. "Hang on!" She yelled to Nicole who squeezed tighter around Batgirl's waist. They hit the ramp and suspended for several seconds in midair, Nicole let out a scream without realizing it; civilians got out of the way as they saw the fierce scene unfold before their eyes. Batgirl picked up Nicole—still on the batcycle— and jumped off hurling the vehicle into one of Dick's sport's cars, using the momentum from the jump she ran to Wintergreen, who was waiting for them. They rushed her to a particular tube that was filled with water, a mask was placed over her face to let her breath and the tube glowed a bright red, the vicinity of the water tube was a faint warmness. Bruce Wayne had treated one criminal in a tube similar to this after getting shot by his own boss, the same Mr. Freeze. Batgirl undressed and threw on civilian clothing. Brown leather jacket with matching bag, denim jeans and a black shirt, hair in a pony tail.

Dick and Alice came back, Alice tore off her new coat and began to exaggerate her abnormal breathing pattern. "Oh GOD! You're never going to make me do that again!" She screamed at Dick, he was smiling broadly at Alice who was basically red from the heat and sweat. The ice began to fall off from Nicole's legs, she was unconscious, Barbara looked up at them. "How's she doing?" Dick asked looking at Nicole who was hoisted up in the hot water, her eyes closed and her hair moving about. "Dick, we need to talk." she said, Alice and Dick looked at her strangely. "Is.. she alright?" Dick asked. "Privately." Barbara asserted. Dick and Alice looked at each other as if they did something wrong, but Barbara ended up standing up from her chair and grabbing Dick's hand storming off with him. They began walking in a normal pace upward.

"Are we going to the top floor? Are you mad at me?"
"Don't you know?"
"No, what did I do?"
"You mean you can't tell?"
"No what is it?"
"Are you serious Dick? You've known me longer than anyone you know right now and you don't know what's going on?"
"What is it?"
"Oh god, you really don't know that I'm still mad at you."
"What? Why?"
"Well now I'm mad at you for several reasons."
"Why?"
"Because."
"Because why?"
"Because you think you're all that! Look what happened to Nicole!"
"What does that have anything to do with anything?"
"Look, the fact that you still had the intention on turning yourself in-"
"Oh you mean you're still mad at me for that?!"
"That's the problem with you! You take everything so lightly and think it's nothing when you could have costed us everything!"
"It worked out in the end didn't it Barb?"
"That's not the point! I told you not to conform and you went ahead and did it!"
"You were injured! You couldn't move at all, what was I supposed to do?"
"Look can you listen to me? Can you trust me?"

Barbara was now at the gate of the Batcave on the top floor almost to the surface, her arms crossed. "Of course I trust you." Dick said, "Then trust me." She said. Dick looked off to the side, slowly raising his head back to her to face her. He was inches away from her lips. He kissed her, slowly. Then let go, her lips were warm and felt good to the touch. "You're not getting out of this Dick." She said. He kissed her again, longer. "You're not.. you're not.. getting.." She began to kiss him too. "No Dick, not.. not." She was pushed against the door of the Batcave, her hand swiped against the handle and they both fell out. Dick almost fell on top of her but prevented it, he was still inches away. Something caught his eye though, something that forced him off his feet. "What... happened to the mansion?" Dick asked. That startled Barbara and she shot up and out of Dick's grip. The door was busted down. "Holy sh*t." She muttered, they looked at each other and ran to the mansion. Inside Casius had opened a beer and had spread out on one of the most expensive couches in the house, his feet on a glass coffee table. "What do you think you're doing?!" Dick fumed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 3:14 pm

Casius had one arm resting on his helmet, the other allowing himself to indulge in a rather nice beer. "I thought I had given up drinking, but I might change my mind after this- this is a damn good beer!" He said, taking a deep drag, much to the apparent irritation of his veiwers. "I had originally come to grovel for help and pitch my self respect down the toilet, but if you two lovebirds would rather retire first, I'll continue helping myself." he said, gesturing to other bottles he had previously downed. Since he had given up drinking, the fact that he had taken it up again was a hint at how he was doing. But he kept up acting like an ass and took another swig, and expelled a large belch.

Zero looked at Ivy. "It was Chicky *winkwink* she wants to meet up for lunch. We got the time, right?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 3:25 pm

Dick facepalmed, he was over a foot taller, and fully equip with his armor. He and Barbara had basically T-shirt and jeans with the only thing that's usfully as a legitimate weapon were coins in their pockets. Maybe they could throw change at him to death. "Okay, Cas? Casius? Okay get out!! Right now! Or I'll....-" Barbara looked up at him. "Call the police?" She asked sarcastically.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 3:36 pm

Casius waved the two off. "Oh chill out, if I wanted to bring you two in do you think I would be sitting here? I woulda zaped you and been done with it." He said casually, taking a deep swig. "No, I'm here talkin' business." he said a note more seriously, pointing to the two. "Here's how it's gonna work: You four are gonna help me get my daughter and Karmy back from Poision Ivy, OR I call the cops and tell them anything they want to know. Take your pick, I got time." He said, taking another swig.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 3:40 pm

"God! You didn't need to drink all my booze! Of course we'll help!" Dick said trying to grab the bottle out of his hand, "Thats freaking Samuel Adams Utopias! There's only 8000 bottles of those in the world! Stop drinking that!" Dick said trying his hardest to grab it, but Casius was too quick in swiping it away. "Men and beer..." Barbara sighed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/5/2010, 4:07 pm

(AB and Red, y'all can control Karmy/Quinn if you need to O_o be back laterss!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/5/2010, 4:29 pm

*pant* pant* that was a--a great workout, Crimson said as he wiped is forehead. i feel pumped and ready for a real fight!
"Yeaaah that would be nice" Nano said. but there hasn't been any real action as of late except......there was a break in at the gotham hospital.
"Are you serious?!" Crimson said?
Yes i am" Nano replied but first lets go back to the house and rest. maybe we might find a real fight on our way back.
"Good idea, i could go for a rootbeer." Crimson said as they made their way back.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/5/2010, 4:31 pm

Seeing that he wasn't wanted for a bit, Jersey stepped away and called Nickoli. "Hel-" Nickoli started, "Nick, what's the news?" Nickoli rolled his eyes glad Jersey couldn't see him. "You know yo-" Jersey cut him off again, "Crime news N3. What's the word?" Nickoli sighed, why did he put up with Sky and Jersey he'd never know. "Don't call me N3 or Nick. As for news, Batman escaped, Arkahm is in ruins but you know that, some Slade guy might be back and your girlfriend is plotting to kill me. That all you-" Jersey hung up and went back to the trio of heroes. He leaned againist the wall and kept his mouth shut... for once.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 4:39 pm

Alice got up and walked to the glass chamber, placing her hands on the hot surface. "Nicole, you okay? Want me to drain the water?" She asked her. Wintergreen came up, "She seems to be fine. She survived and narrowly escaped frostbite." He informed her according to the computers.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 4:57 pm

The water was all gone and Nicole slapped against the glass. She opened the chamber and Nicole fell into Alice's arms. "Uhh okay, bubby." Alice said cheerfully, "Stop being uh.. dead.. and stuff." She didn't know what to do. "Hey you okay kid?" She asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/5/2010, 5:11 pm

Casius continnued to tease Dick for a bit, then downed his drink and got to his feet. "Fun 'n games aside, We need to talk. It ain't pretty what happened." He told the two..
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 5:20 pm

Dick stopped trying to get the beer. "Wait.. hold on back up. Did you say Poison Ivy captured Karmy? Maybe we should get Alice up here." Dick said with concern.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next