DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+7
Corvus31
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Quickfeather
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
Vandal
11 posters

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 22 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 5/4/2010, 9:52 pm

Zero sighed. aimlessly, he levitated a bunch of rocks and terraformed them in the shape of two Casius's, and made them smack each other rock'em-sock'em robot style out of sheer boredom. As he did, he felt a pre-emptive spacial pulse, and instictiveley felt his hand reach for his phone...

Cyrah put her back to the tree, hearing poision Ivy spin her web of lies. She was dumbfounded at the level fo tripe P.I was spewing. All she needed was to hear that Charger was a good guy also, and she would have gone ape-sh*t right then and there. But she maintained her composture and kept still... untill she got caught then and there. She emerged, her hands up passiveley. "I didn't come here to fight." She said plainly, not moving, but remaining motionless with her hands up in plain veiw.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/4/2010, 9:55 pm

Jersey looked back at Luna and cocked his head to the side. "Why woul- Oh. Well as long as you don't use it on me. You aren't a wizard though, right? Cause that's pushing it for me." He turned back to the plants he was sliceing and diceing. Jersey made a mental note to watch out for Luna. Magic could ruin his plan.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/4/2010, 9:58 pm

Zero got a bad feleing about Jersey, due to his disdain for magic. Knoeing Luna, a magician more or less, was tagging along, he decided to follow along as well. "I'm coming also, like it or not." Zero said flatly, following closely behind. he had grown defensive of the girls over the years, and elttign them waltz off with some random stranger, much a less a vampire, wasn't gonna happen.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 9:58 pm

"No not at all." Dick sighed as he got in a civilian vehicle, Nicole hopped in passenger. "If we get in a crash though I hope the airbag doesn't kill you." He drove up and out. They were driving past the subway and saw the massive damage and mayhem that Cinderblock made as they made their way to a pay phone. The dynamic (not so much out of costume) duo stepped into an old fashioned pay phone service, and closed the door. He put in several quarters and dialed a number. "If you want to speak with Zero, call him Matthew. We have to act normal in case some one is tracking our calls..." he told her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/4/2010, 10:00 pm

Seab raised an eyebrow as he looked at John, still walking.
"I suppose." he uttered with a small frown.
"As long as hawks don't bother you." he added as Hac gave an inquisitive stare at John. Who knows, at the very least, I can use him as a scape goat. he thought to himself.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/4/2010, 10:00 pm

Quinns mind was tainted. It was pretty obvious. "You!" she shouted and sprung up out of the hammock. "You brought me to that hell!" she was still in the hospital gown and pants, making her already thin frame seem even thinner. "You tried to kill me.." her voice came out in a hiss. Fighting, something that one learns over time, and can ever forget. "Get out of here."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/4/2010, 10:07 pm

Cyrah cringed at the accusation, but didn't back down. "Look at your scabs- those injuries took place BEFORE you were in the hospital. Also, logically, if I had inflicted them, do you think I would have borught you to the hospital to be healed? A literal impossibility- if I was going to kill you, I simply would have done so." Cyrah said, hoping cold, robotic logic would help prove her points, and cheating worlessly using her hypnosis ability would hopefuly help.

Zero held his cell up as it rang. "Ya? whadaya *belch* want?" He asked pre-emptiveley, perhaps a bit to crass for his own good. But the display screen was busted from all of the abuse he put his gear through regularly, so he didn't know if it was the usual telemarketers.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/4/2010, 10:10 pm

"Likes, dislikes. Big whoop." Jersey said his nails going to normal size. He could tell Zero wasn't liking him around much. Hell, who did? "Hey Zero right? Chill with the defense. If I was going to drink your guys' blood, I would have done it. But I sorta live by a code now. Also, metahuman blood sucks. Being a vampire sucks too!" He turned around and realized Zero was on his cell phone. It reminded him to call Sky later. She would have called him by now though.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/4/2010, 10:15 pm

"We'll have less of a problem then." Seab muttered as Hac looked away.
"The name's Seab, by the way. This is Hac." he muttered. Hac nodded his head in what looked like acknowledgment.
"If you're following me you might as well know I'm after Batman, he murdered someone who's apparently pretty important. Any particular reason you're here?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/4/2010, 10:18 pm

Zero froze. Who the hell was Mathew? "Sorry, wrong...." He never went by Mathew that he could remember, he had allways answered to Zero. So to hear his birthname was a shocker. "Sorry 'bout that, chicky." [he has a nickname for most everyone, remember?] he said, mildly embarassed that he didn't recognize his birthname. "So, lunch huh? Where do you wanna meet?" he asked, hoping she would catch on and play along. As he talked, he pointed a threatening finger at Luna and Jersey. "Doggie, Loonie, behave." he said in mock scolding.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/4/2010, 10:19 pm

"But-" Quinn said trying to comprehend what Cyrah said. "I hate hospitals. Why would you bring me somewhere I hate." she was formulating a plan in her head. She knew nothing about this girls abilities or powers so she had no idea what to expect. And hell, she was still in a bad state due to her injuries. There was no way she could win this fight. But from everything that Poison Ivy told her, she would ignore everything Cyrah said. Besides, it was Cyrah who was messing with her mind.

Right?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/4/2010, 10:21 pm

Jersey grunted, "Does it matter Miss Magic?" He leaned agianist the wall and crossed his arms. "My attitude, is kinda the way I am. I don't ask you to be preppy." Then he turned to Zero, glaring, "Doggie? I'm the freaking New Jersey Devil!"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/4/2010, 10:31 pm

Jersey rolled his eyes even though he wanted to fist fight a bit. One slash with his claws would show Luna not to mess with him. "And I'm the one with the attitude? Ha."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/4/2010, 10:31 pm

Seab paused for a second.
"I believe I've seen someone that matches that vague description. Though I don't know the titans, she was with two others." he said, leaving out the part about his failed stalking attempt.
"Now, by the sounds of what you said, you're either a bounty hunter, a friend, or a sociopath. I'm not sure which one." And I'm not sure which I prefer. he thought, seeing as he could be labeled by a few of them.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 10:34 pm

"Batgirl to Batman; we're on way to the Batcave, we got reference pictures but its only an 'S'. I think this Rose Wilson is extremely obsessed." Batgirl said through the communicator. "And its freaking hot!" She added to stress that investigations were meant to take place during the night. "Operations are operations, plus I'm with Nicole now, we're going to meet up with Matthew and his friends. We're going to talk about getting memories back and this wanna be Slade Wilson. See if he knows anything." Dick said pressing his communicator that was in disguise as a blue tooth headset. "Are you crazy?! You're not out in the open prancing in your underpants are you pixie boots?" Batgirl asked. "What? Of course not! I'm not an idiot Babs!" "Just making sure, I'll see you at the Batcave."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/4/2010, 10:41 pm

After she had walked to the diner and intruded upon it, getting several odd looks from the waitress and the few customers due to her odd appearance, she took a seat in a booth near the back corner of the diner, picking up the menu and scanning the laminated paper. She already knew what she wanted, so upon seeing that they still sold breakfast after noon she placed it down and leaned back into the ruined ripped material of the booth seats.

" What'll it be Dahl" The raspy smoker voice of the waitress drew her attention upwards, what expedient service! Mame looked up at the mustachioed woman and placed her menu in the waiting manicured fingers. " I would like a large glass of orange juice and the flapjacks please"

The woman didn't seem to care about the girls appearance, as a matter of fact she was damn near used to it, at one point the Riddler had ordered a cheeseburger from her so, one scruddy little girl wasn't going to faze the hardened Gotham waitress. " That'll be up in just a bit for ya kiddo"

Mame nodded happily as her pale digits gently flicked at the fork on the table. " Thank you Eileen" The waitress was a bit taken aback, he girls tone sounded so jovial, so sure that for a moment the older woman wondered if they had met before, even though she knew they never had. Shaking it off the woman left Mame to her idle utensil torture.

The blond girls attention however was on the tiny little TV, hooked up in the corner of the diner, at a angle so the waitress cleaning behind the counter and the cooks could watch it. She had to crane her neck just to see it, but it was nice to see the familiar face of Jack Ryder again, giving a live report on the people who had lined up in front of Gotham police station, holding signs, they were protesting the guilt of Batman. Not every person in Gotham was against the Dark knight. Mame was amused by the signs but her grumbling stomach snapped at her, ordering her to worry less about the TV and more about the growing agitation that was caused by her lack of a full tummy.

The blond plucked up the fork she had been toying with and started plucking at the prongs, annoyed but understanding there wasn't much she could do about it. She has been very calm as of late, it wasn't really like her but she'd get rowdy soon enough, it just took some forced patience. Soon enough she was lost in thought watching the TV and her food was brought to her, she smacked her lips and smiled at the masculine waitress before pouring maple syrup all over the pancake stake and digging in. Making quite a lot of noise as she was never one to act upon manners, not that she ever been taught them.

It took her a half hour to finish off her food, but when she was done Eileen came over with the check, placing it on the table and taking the plates away. Mame looked at the bill, fifteen bucks for everything, she stood up, unzipping her jacket and ignoring the looks some of the customers were giving her, after all she was naked under the jacket, but she pulled a wallet out of her pocket and withdrew fifteen bucks, taking it up to the counter and smiling at Eileen.

" Hello"
" Hey dahl, you ready to pay no...."

The waitress froze in place as a shiny black pistol was pointed at her chest, the blond didn't even seem to notice she was holding it out.

" Don't scream, don't say anything, just open the register and give me all the bills...Quietly please I don't want to have hurt anyone"

Eileen nodded slowly and opened the register, pulling out all the bills and pushing it over the counter, glaring weakly at the small girl as she snatched up the wad of cash and stowed it into her pocket. Mame slid the safety off with her thumb and continued to smile brightly at the other woman, a little orange juice mustache spread over her upper lip. After the money was safely zipped into her coat pocket, Mame put her fifteen dollars on the counter and slid it over to the shocked waitress, glad the woman had decided not to be a hero.

" The syrup was cold and there was no butter on the pancakes, you should think about changing the staff around here...Hmm actually...Lemme do it"

With a wicked glint in her eyes, Mame pulled the trigger and blasted a hole into the woman' blouse, blood spattering out the other side as the youth turned, ignoring the screams of the cooks and other customers as she put the guns safety on and stashed it back into her coat, leaving the diner and turning directly down the alley next to the diner, sprinting down it and jumping over the chain link fence.

Mame started walking down the sidewalk and let out a weak squeal of delight, ignoring the looks of the other pedestrians as she headed towards a small little store down the way, she knew this part of town, the warehouse she was staying in had actually been her first temporary hideout when she had first come to Gotham, good times...Good times.

The blond killer walked into the little dress shop and waved a hand at the cashier before meandering around the store to do the one thing she had been waiting to do since she had left Arkham. Clothes shopping.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 11:24 pm

Dick waited patiently as he saw Nicole talk to Zero over the rusty pay phone, he casually glanced out the window and saw something rather peculiar. He squinted his eyes to get a better look. Mr. Freeze. "Shit!" He yelled unintentionally and grabbed Nicole as a beam of ice came crashing down on the streets and heading for the phonebooth. Dick, still holding Nicole, ran into the closest store with a revolving door. He figured it would be best that way. Mr. Freeze not knowing who that was screamed at the top of his lungs "C'MON OUT BATMAN! I'M HERE TO TAKE YOU IN!"

"Crud.. Mr. Freeze." Dick muttered as he got up slowly, the revolving door was sealed with ice and he could barely hear him yelling. A faint muffle at best. Dick helped Nicole up. "We're in a mall... Are you alright?" He asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 11:45 pm

"Not what I was getting at Robin.. We could try to find something to fight Mr. Freeze with. Or we can run away like civilians." Men and women were screaming and running away, they were completely alone. "We could go get bats or something. Not to be ironic." He laughed. "Dick? What's going on?" Batgirl's voice came through the communicator. "We've been under attack by Mr. Freeze, we're trapped in the Synergy Mall for the moment." He said. "We're on our way." Batgirl said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 12:01 am

Mr. Freeze dropped to the ground floor and walked over the mayhem, a crash of the window came from the mall, he looked up and a piano was being dropped as cliche as it was. The piano smashed into a million pieces. "Get outta our city!!" Dick yelled trying his best to sound like an angry civilian. Mr. Freeze emerged from the rubble and shot at them. "You'll die in a chamber of ice for that!" He yelled. "Go!" Dick yelled.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/5/2010, 12:05 am

Seab stopped walking.
"I have no idea." he said frowning. I obviously can't do this myself, I need to find people who are helpful. he thought to himself, eying John who seemed to be here for no reason other than to find some old friend.
"Why're you following me by the way?" he added, deciding that he wasn't exactly hanging on the inclusion of John and he was apparently friends with people who were trying to help Batman.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/5/2010, 12:15 am

Seab kicked himself for it, but maybe he needed John more than he thought.
"I completely forgot about that. Twice now..." he muttered.
"Well, I guess we're going to Greenwich. I suppose it's too much to hope that you can fly." he said, more of a statement than a question.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 12:23 am

Mr Freeze began to feel hot in anger, at least the mall was cooler, and was about to get to sub zero. "I'll make this place an ice hell!" He screamed shooting in every direction. Dick was running as fast as he could, baseball bat in hand. "Draw him to this corner!" Dick ordered as he was hiding from Mr. Freeze's view.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 12:50 am

Mr. Freeze shot at Nicole's legs, she screamed in pain. "NO!" Dick yelled and picked her up, Mr. Freeze shot at Dick, he missed. "Damn you two! You're delaying me from my ice trophy!"

Harvey Dent walked out of his office to go to lunch and he was surrounded by news reporters.
He walked as they asked questions.

"Hey Mr. Dent, Matthew Pattel from Gotham Gazette, what are your thoughts on The Batman's convicted murder of Commissioner Gordon?"
"I believe in Gotham City, and I believe that we will prove his innocence. I believe in The Batman."
"Sir, Mr. Dent! Alaska Flowers from Gotham Local Action News, why are you so supportive of The Batman when all evidences point to him?"
"The same reason he believes in me."
"Mr. Dent! Mr Dent! James Tock, Fox News, what do you believe shall be done about Batman? Why do you think he shouldn't turn himself in?"
"The police in this city are corrupt, they only want him in jail because he's the only one that shows the stark difference between them and true justice. The police just found something to finally convict him."
"Sir! Mr. Dent! Aednet O'Doherty from CNN across America coverage. Is it true that you're conversion from villain to businessman is because of Batman, the reason you're supporting him in the first place?"
"Batman made me realize who I was, he picked me up and put me on my feet. I now own Wayne Enterprise because of him, and I know for a fact he won't up and kill someone so close to him."
"Dent! Mr. Dent! Scott Ramsoomair from Gotham Times, when was the last time you met The Batman face to face, and what was it like?"
"No comment. No further questions fellas, I'm gonna grab some lu-.."

He stopped. Everyone stopped. They stood before The Synergy Mall, enveloped in ice. "Excuse me, I'm going to take care of something. He said approaching the mall, pulling out a Desert Eagle he shot the ice weakening the ice, he kicked it open and stepped in. "Mr. Freeze! Its me! Two-Face!" He said walking in. Mr. Freeze turned around. "Two-Face?! What are you doing here? I have to get the Batman and claim my reward!" He said approaching him. "Do you know where he is?" "Yes Mr. Freeze..." He looked shocked.

"Where is he?! I have to find him!"
"He's right behind you."
"What?"

Dick smacked the back of Mr. Freeze's head with the bat. "Thanks for the save Harvey." Dick said in relief. "Think nothing of it." He responded. "I have to go treat Nicole. Barbara and Alice are on their way so we'll get to the Batcave... Go tell them you kicked his ass." Dick said kicking the side of Mr. Freeze who was out cold. He ran over and picked up Nicole. "Are you okay? Can you feel your legs?" He asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/5/2010, 1:10 am

"Shit!! If we were in uniform.." He said picking up the pace and running, carrying her, "your boots have an ice resisting coat over it.. sh*t shit sh*t!!!!" He ran faster "Dick to Batgirl come in, do you copy." He said. "This is Batgirl, I read you."

"Get the hell over here! Mr. Freeze got Nicole and she can't feel her legs, he have to hurry to the Batcave before it causes permanent damage to her tissues!"
"I'm on my way! I'm going as fast as I can go!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/5/2010, 6:18 am

Crimson and nano, not knowing what was happening at the moment, dashed off to a secluded field about 1/4 of a mile outside gotham. "So what will we do now that the batman escaped from jail?" Crimson asked. "Well we can't go after him that would just be scuicidal" Nano said. When they finnaly arrived at the field whitch was their secluded training field they each formed fighting poses. "Nah we shouldn't worry" Besides, i gave the police and Casius my communicator's number in case something does come up. "Yeahh i guess your'e right.

Have i ever steered you wrong before? ,Nano said
Not yet ,Crimson replied
And with that they begain sparring, blocking kicks punches and testing their techniques on some debris lying around.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next