DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 10 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 11:01 am

Alice became more confused. She had no idea what she was talking about now. "All I'm saying," she started noticing Karmy's hands shaking "is that you should get some rest. You're wounded, and running..." Alice could have swore she was about to snap her fingers sending her to the Andromeda galexy. "You shouldn't run around Karmy. You could get hurt. I don't want you to get hurt, I care about you..." She said slowly, prepared to jump. Just in case.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/17/2010, 11:08 am

"Oh, I remember now, Lacuna Inc.!" Zero said, remembering the conversation with Smith all those years ago.
[It took me FOREVER to sift through the RP and find that name again XD]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/17/2010, 11:13 am

"But don't you see Alice!" Karmy suddenly grabbed her by her arms, looking up at her with fear in her eyes.. "I can't rest! Whenever I'm around you and I rest, bad things happen.. Bad things are always happening.. You died the last time!"

(Lol Red XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 11:28 am

(Aww! Red! We coulda just went with any ol' name! Its an actual company though that erases memories o_o)

"Lacuna Inc..." Batman pondered. "Let's return to the Batcave and do some reasearch. Just like old times Zero." He said beginning to walk out when a slab of clay hit the floor. They stopped dead in their tracks, looking up a large monstrous pact of clay was attached to the ceiling. Clayface.

Alice rested her arms on Karmy's shoulders. "Don't worry, we're fine where we are. No one knows about this plave but us. We're in the Batcave." She said looking into her eyes, smiling. Her voice was calm. "Don't worry."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/17/2010, 11:39 am

(Lol plave XD)

Karmy couldn't help but relax at Alices words, but, not completely. "Something bad is gonna happen.. I just know it.." she said wearily. She was suddenly very tired. "I need to stay awake!" she shook her head. "I don't want to lose anyone else Al. I don't think I could handle... Another..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/17/2010, 11:55 am

[Wait, Lacuna Inc. is REAL?
Scary...]

Zero made a facee at Clayface. "Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..." He said, generating a red sphere of aura and preparing to fling it at him.

Cyrah approached Karmy. "Hey, don't worry. Anyone makes a dumb move, I'll break their neck. If you wanna sleep go ahead. If not, i hotwired the Bat-tank and hid it at cent-' She zipped her mouth when she realized Alice was staring. "I mena *ah-hem* brush your teeth first if you're going to bed." She said, with a winkwink-nudgenudge.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/17/2010, 12:01 pm

(It is!? Oh snappp.... The government is scary o_o;;;;!)

"You did?" Karmy looked back and forth between Cyrah and Alice. "I'm just gonna go.." she pulled out a toothbrush from her bag. "Brush my teeth..." grabbed Cyrahs hand and portaled to the vehicle room. She snapped her fingers again and Casius was standing next to them. "If you're not too hungover Cas, I'll let you drive it first!" she grinned at them.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 12:37 pm

"What the sh*t?!" Alice screamed as she ran to the fifth floor, she called in Batman. "Batman! We have a problem!"
"So do we!" Batman grunted dodging an attack from Clayface, "Flank his right Zero! I got him!" He said pulling explosive Batarangs. "I speak english y'know!" Clayface barked, "I aint a terrible monsta!" He formed a giant hammer out of his hand and swung it at Zero.

"You don't understand! They're hotwiring the Bat-tank!"
"Dammit! Even the good guys are a problem! Stop them at all costs!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/17/2010, 12:46 pm

"They may have K-Proffed it!" Karmy shouted from up top the Battank. "But they didn't C-Proof it AHahahahahaha!!!" Casius and Cyrah were in the tank already, about to start it. "I call after Casius!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 1:09 pm

Alice landed on the tank, glaring into the eyes of the hijackers. "I'll only say it once: get out." She threatened. This might have been fun for Karmy and Cyrah, seeing how it wasn't their money, nor their tank. It was armed, dangerous, if they did anything stupid, or pressed a wrong button (because there was over 300 different flashing buttons and cranks) someone could get hurt. Not only that, they would give Batman a worse name than it already is; they would also blow their cover.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/17/2010, 1:36 pm

Karmy felt very small underneath Alices glare. "Cas.... I think she's gonna kill us..." and she backed slowly away from Alice. She forgot she was on top of the Battank though and fell backwards off the vehicle.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/17/2010, 1:49 pm

"Stop yellin', woman!" Casius said, holding his ears and hung over as old laundry, and hardly registering what anyone had said. Cyrah, being the slick git she was, was already long gone. Oddly, she seemed to have made off witht he tech manual for the old model Batmobile, the same one sitting in Casius's Garage...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 2:34 pm

Alice looked around, she began to worry. "Where did she go? Where's Cyrah?" She panicked. "Alice, did you take care of the situation?" Batman called in. "Uh, I dunno. We're missing a manuel." She responded. "Are you still in trouble?" Alice asked. "Not anymore. I don't know where Clayface went. I'll head back to the Batcave. What manuel was it?" Batman asked. "Uhm.. it was an old twelve year old model for the Batmobile. It got trashed two years ago as I can remember." "If anyone is driving anything around the streets of Gotham with anything that looks like a Bat symbol on it, they're screwed." Batman pondered over the mic. "Ugh! Why is it that I have to stop everyone?" Alice complained. "Alice out, I'm going to take care of this. Sit her through a lecture." She stabbed Karmy with her glare. "Get some rest. Now." Looking up at Casius who could barely stand she said, "You too big fella."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/17/2010, 4:24 pm

"Yooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu *hick* can't tell meeeeeeeee what to-" Casius promptly passed out in the midst of his argument, and put a prompt end to THAT dillema.

Cyrah made it to the garage relativeley quickly. She carefully made an effort for nobody to see the old Batmobile, exactly where Casius had ploped it two years ago when it got busted. Cyrah flipped open the part about wheels and the motor systems, and began eagerly reading...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/17/2010, 4:38 pm

Karmy suddenly started screaming randomly. "CYRAH!!!" she portaled to the garage where she knew Cyrah was. "Is it done yet?!" she asked excitedly, "AHHHH!!!" she ran around in circles screaming at random objects in the garage.

(I totally did this when I was walking in my house XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/17/2010, 4:42 pm

"Shhhhhh, you'll give us away! Remember the plan we talked about with dad? We get this fixed up, then we can use it for part two. But damn, i'm NEVER going to get the right parts for this legaly..." She said, further reading the manual...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 4:45 pm

"Batman, I have no idea where they are..." Alice called in. "Well you have to find them. We can't let them go out on a whim. I'm on the look out for them with Zero. Also keep on the look out for any men made of Clay on the streets. They could be in danger, Batman out." He closed it. "See anyone that looks like your sister Zero?" He asked him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/17/2010, 4:51 pm

"Oh yeah thats right!" Karmy shouted back. "I really hope it works!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/17/2010, 4:54 pm

Zero looked around. "Can't say I do. Then again, it's not like she'd up and go bannanas like Karmy or Luna- she has methods to her madness from what I know." Zero said. Truth be told, he didn't know his siter really well- she had memories, he didn't. But they did keep in touch via phone, and they had the brotherly-sisterly love thing going on, so.....
Anyways, Zero continued to watch about this way and that for anything suspicious.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 5:15 pm

"If that's true I hope she doesn't do anything too drastic." Batman said pulling out a pair of binoculars and scanning the streets. "If anyone knows there's a Batmobile on the streets, you can expect a firing squad." He murmured to Zero.

Batgirl rested her head against a rather flat pillow. Tubes fed into her mouth and arms now. Wintergreen was taking care of her, making sure she would come out unharmed. They did enough to send her to a hospital. "How are you Ms. Gordon?" He asked politely. "You're.. doing a good job Wintergreen." She said in only vowels due to the tubes. "Thats good to hear. I've been informed that there might be a possibility that Karmy and her friend Cyrah will be taking the Batmobile out for a joy ride." "Thats impossible Winter, we K-Proofed them." Batgirl said her eyes closed. "Mr. Wayne's Vehicle." "What?" "Master Wayne m'am. The first Batman." Wintergreen said. Her eyes opened up, she almost shot up if Wintergreen hadn't rested a hand on her. "They're going to get themselves killed!" "Master Bruce and Ms. Alice are on it. From what I hear Nicole is also doing just fine." Batgirl relaxed, only a little bit. But she relaxed. "Get your rest, I'll check the Satellites to see anything funny."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 5:44 pm

"Robin! Oh god... are you okay? Where did you get hurt?" Batman called in. "She's awake?" Alice asked through the communicator. "I believe so, you can listen in. Robin? How are you? You sound congested."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/17/2010, 5:55 pm

Ivy shrugged. If anything was wrong, Luna would tell her. And if she really thought Batman was guilty, she'd have left awhile ago. At least, that's what Ivy thought. "It's so boring waiting for them. What was their reason to go alone? Poison Crap could go back any time to attack them." She fretted, with nothing else to do. A swirling orb of water, air, and flickering flames levitated in her palm.
---
Poison Ivy huffed. That plan was, as she thought, a total fail. The only success they had was on Batgirl, and she wasn't even the target in the first place. They needed a better strategy than the one he had. Batman always defeated him in smarts and brute strength. There must be something else for them to battle for. Wait. Brute strength, against Riddler alone. But then, with all three villains.....

No, she thought. It'd never work. Not with those damn heroes around. she continued, referring to the heroes determined to help Batman.
"Get rid of those others. Batgirl. Bird girl. The Riders. Get them out of the way, and just get Batman." She stated.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 6:06 pm

"Don't worry about us. Robin, if you can fight let me know and I'll tell you where we are. But only if you're okay. I don't want to push you... well I sorta do, but not that way." Batman said through the communicator.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/17/2010, 6:11 pm

"Well we'd have to get them all at once. We try to pick them one by one then The Batman is sure to save them before we can stop them. We need to figure out how." The Scarecrow croaked. The three were around a round table. "And thanks to him," Scarecrow said pointing a finger to The Riddler "we just lost all trust in the police." "Hey that's not fair! Who was with the commissioner at the time the Batman showed up?" The Riddler asked, "Who ended up getting tied to a pole?" "Do you have to ask everything in a question?!" the Scarecrow wailed face palming. They couldn't stop bickering.

"Lets put it this way.." Batman said, "Karmy and Cyrah might be taking out a Batmobile on a joy ride."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/17/2010, 6:22 pm

Poison Ivy rolled her eyes. "Isn't it obvious? We can't let other villains in, the money would be cut too much. So we do the next best thing. Multiple heroes to each person. Prey on weaknesses, destroy strengths." She pounded her fist against the wooden table, which she somehow managed to grow a few vines out of.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next