DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Sierra 6/6/2010, 10:29 am

"Aye," I muttered, "We should. But where? I'm afraid I don't know the terrain around here so well. I don't suppose you know of anywhere we could go until you two recover?" Inwardly, I sighed. The others had gotten into a lot of trouble while I was gone, and I knew I could have helped them significantly had I been there. I hated, too, being away from Lynn for so long...

"If you hadn't annoyed him so much, he might not have left, and you wouldn't have had to find him," a strange, yet somewhat familiar voice said quietly, though the speaker was out of sight. "Then again, if he had kept himself under control and worked things out instead of running away, you wouldn't have been attacked either. The fact of the matter, however, is that it did happen and, what's more, you're all lucky no one was actually killed, and it's thanks to the boy's healing that they weren't."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 6/6/2010, 4:56 pm

wolf muttered something under his breath. You should go straight ahead and take a right...that will lead you out of this forest. You should go ahead of me.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/6/2010, 7:35 pm

"Killjoy dragon." Candeorus grumbled. Then again, judging how Adela was practically frothing at the bit and her hands were around his neck, it was probably a good thing the dragon showed up when she did. He pried himself out of Adela's grip, got to his feet, and dusted himself off. "Okay, I'll admit it, I was outta line. I'm sorry." He said, trying his best to be mature. It was difficult, but he was trying.

Little did they know, they were being watched by careful eyes....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/8/2010, 12:07 pm

"Whatever." Canderous said with a shrug. Past this point, he figured he was pertty much just along for the ride.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 6/10/2010, 10:00 am

"No, Wolf. Splitting up is what got us all into these messes." I looked at him oddly, thinking that even if he didn't know about the others' fights, it should be common sense that it was safer to travel in groups. "Besides, I doubt any of us has the strength to go too far alone right now," I added quietly, not liking to admit just how, well, weak I was at the moment. Still, if it would get him to see sense that we couldn't go off alone...

"That's better," the voice came again, and this time a small dragon - or something like one - revealed itself, flying over and perching lightly on Canderous' shoulder. It was truly very tiny, and all white, with eyes that were a strange mix of green and blue. "Don't mind me. I'm just trying not to get left out of things again."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 6/10/2010, 2:06 pm

Yes I realize that but....I don't want you getting caught in the crossfire Sierra. wolf said.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 6/18/2010, 4:57 pm

(Presumably that has something to do with the fact that nobody replies much....)
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/18/2010, 10:24 pm

[sorry, I'll come up with something to post tommorow >_>]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 6/19/2010, 7:30 pm

(yea that and there isn't a solid plot line totally.)
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/22/2010, 11:28 pm

"I'm tired of waiting, let's just go and find them." Zhiev said, boredom making him practically cross-eyed.
"Sounds good to me..." Shade grunted.
"I believe they headed over there..." he added, darting off quickly ahead of Zhiev. Zhiev grunted to himself and took chase with Winter.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/23/2010, 9:17 pm

Astrid proceeded to barf her innards out over the water, much to the benign delight of her brother. "Fear of hights. I suddenly beleive we ought to fly more." Canderous said with a cruel chuckle. "Ueh he he."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/23/2010, 9:56 pm

Zhiev smiled and waved at Adela from afar. Shade made it to them a bit sooner and slide into Adela's shadow. Eying Astrid, he snickered and said "She's obviously in the wrong crowd here." Winter landed on the ground below them and Zhiev jumped off.
"Where'd you go off to?" he yelled, squinting up at them.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/24/2010, 12:35 pm

"Not might; it's pretty much given." Zhiev muttered, staring down at the diagram. Shade squirmed around in Adela's shadow to get a better look at the ground.
It's good to see a little planning to our actions... Shade thought to himself.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/24/2010, 3:43 pm

Astrid, her face green as grass, turned to Adela. "What *ugh* types of guys 'll proly' come after us? Like- bounty hunters and assasins, 'ya?" She asked before blasting Canderous with a puke-rocket.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/24/2010, 5:50 pm

Shade snickered from Adela's shadow. Zhiev laughed, but remembered something.
"Oh yeah, here." he muttered, pulling out the sword he stole from the blacksmith and gave it to Adela.
"Not yours, but until then it'll work."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/24/2010, 7:24 pm

"Oh goodie." Canderous said, feigning an eyeroll. He made hsi feleings on drawing attention to them clear earlier, so he didn't even bother to continue on how great of an idea stealing was. "So when do we get moving?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/24/2010, 8:21 pm

"Oh yeah I should do that." Zhiev said, rolling his eyes underneath his cowl. He clipped the rapier he had fixed back onto his waist.
"He has a point though. We've kinda spent a bigger break here than we should have."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/26/2010, 10:29 pm

"If I live long enough to understand any of you, i'll count myself lucky." Canderous sighed as he clambored onto Delano with the others. Astrid hesitated. "do I have to?" She asked. "Oh come on, don't tell me you're afraid of heights, little miss half drago-" Astrid yanked on Canderous's Hair and brought him face ot face. "Would you hush up!!" She hissed quietly, praying nobody was paying attention.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/26/2010, 10:58 pm

Zhiev exhaled sharply as he climbed onto Winter; dismissing Canderous and Astrid as another fight and not really paying attention. Shade, however, never really stops paying attention, and listened with a wry smile from Adela's shadow, but waited to see if anyone else heard him before saying anything about it himself.
"What are you fighting about now? Is this gonna go to blows?" Shade said, with a hint of laughter.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/27/2010, 8:18 pm

Nascour sat upon his throne-like chair in the upper rooms of his ridiculously large castle. His servants scurried about, all of them hinging on his every order. His room was adorned with spoils of vanquished enemies- busted swords, smashed sheilds..... dragon heads. Beside his chair was a red, twisted sword.

As he sat, looking out a large window and just brooding in general, a servant nervouly approached. "Master Nascour, we have visitors." he said, his voice enarly drowned out by his knees knocking together. Nascour considered parting the boy in two for interupting him, but he then remembered that he had forseen guests. "Send them in." He said, quickly and deliberateley. The boy took off at top speed, and opened the door, allowing Jared and the others to enter.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/1/2010, 9:34 pm

[sorry I haven't posted lateley o_o;]

Nascour raised an eyebrow, his face remaining cold and solid. "Oh? And whom might I be interested in, praytell?" Nascour asked, his voice calm, yet cold and dark. He began to drum his fingers on his chair. "I trust this is real, if Rhuul sent you." He asked, his voice now carrying a bit of curiosity.

Astrid, her Hand still over Candeorus's mouth, turned to everyone. "Oh just mind 'y own business and get us where we need to go." She said, socking Canderous as she took her hand off his mouth.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 7/2/2010, 11:45 am

Zhiev shook his head as he climbed onto Winter, stroking his neck while he waited for the rest.
"What makes you think I heard anything? Not like they're acting out of character." Shade said, a bit flattered.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 7/3/2010, 9:54 am

"Ruling is for those with the illusion of control. I simply live to defeat my enemies." He said, gesturing to his trophy wall. "But you have piqued my interest." Nascour said, leaning forward, his hands together intently. "The boy is of no interest for me- he is swill." Nascour stated. "But the girl was a favorite servant of mine- untill she stole something of mine and fled." He said. He rose to his feet. "Long story short: Lead the way." He said, mintaining his cold demeanor.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 7/30/2010, 11:44 am

[Uhh, is it safe to say this RP is dead? Can I move it to the other section?]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin