DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 9 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 11:36 am

"Prepare for Evasive Maneuvers!" Alice yelled, pulling the into reverse and trying its best to dodge attacks. The Tank was absorbing hits quickly, it could handle a tactile nuke but still a hit is a hit. Alice also felt good that she was running over more plant-life. "See if you can take off those hats! I'll use the EMP only if necessary!" She told Zero pointing to a large button encased in a glass dome with a skull on it similar to the on on Cassius' plate armour.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/3/2010, 11:55 am

"Working on it." Zero said to alice, already phasing out of the tank. He figured he would at least give the supervillains something to shoot at while he did his magic. Re-appearing off to the side, he made a face at the villains. "Hey, come 'n get me, get me, crime-ridden stooges!" He taunted, trying to draw their fire. He saw, suprisingly, that it was Ivy shooting fire at the Battank. "Are you outta your MIND, Dollface? We're the GOOD GUYS, remember?!" He shouted to her in confusion.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 12:06 pm

The Riddler was yelling bad riddles and giving off his position while shooting his pistol in random directions. Scarecrow was shocked to see Zero phase out of the tank, he began to shout terrible fear related puns and shoot his fear toxin grenades all over the greenhouse. "Zero! We're okay in the Tank, did the fear gas get to you?" Alice asked through the communicator.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 12:15 pm

Poison Ivy was practically crying now. "Stop! Stop hurting my children!" she screeched, her arms brimming over with potted plants. "They're crying to me!" she sobbed.
---
Ivy shook off Zero's response, continuing to fire. The fear gas hadn't affected her, since her powers deprived from Poison Ivy, making it easy for her to continue fighting. A low earthquake rumbled beneath the Battank.
---
Astro kept firing, coughing when the fear gas began making it's way towards him.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/3/2010, 12:32 pm

Zero had actually in haled his fair share of fear gas, but was able to use his powers to keep it from affecting him. Although, when he inevitably ran dry, he would need an antidote or something. "Yeah, but I'm fine. If you were gonna do something NOW would be like.... really cool." Zero shouted over his communicator as he dodged bullets, energy blasts and fear grenades. He looked at Ivy, still blasting at the tank. "helloooooo-oooooooo, HELP would be nice!" he shouted at her. He knew something wasn't right with her- why would she be atacking? He figured he could think about it later, when he DIDN'T have to run for his life and breathe in the fear gas. With the closest 'villain' being Astro, he figured he needed to do something offensive. Hopping into the air, he directed a spining kick at Astro.

The Penguin left Zero to the others- like a cereal box, he knew there was more of a prize still in the Tank, if he get it out. He aimed his pointed umbrella harpoon at one of the narrow windsheilds of the Bat-tank. It was a difficult shot, but Penguin wasn't exactly wet-behind-the-ears when it came to gunplay. With careful aim, he shot....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 12:36 pm

"Hey Cas, you feel that?" Alice asked stopping the tank. "What is that?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 12:40 pm

Astro, already dizzy from the fear gas, was easily hit by Zero. He grit his teeth from yelping. Do not give into the fear. Battle. he reminded himself, both hands flaming light blue energy as he took a fighting stance. He said nothing more, simply glaring at Zero and waiting for him to make the first attack.
---
Poison Ivy sighed in relief when Alice stopped the tank. Her babies were safe for now. Safe.
---
Ivy blatantly ignored Zero, following the demands of Poison Ivy to attack the Battank. She continued her mini earthquake.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 12:57 pm

The harpoon burst through the windows. Alice felt terrible. It took her so long to bulletproof, fireproof, waterproof, iceproof, gasproof, and explosive proof the windows, she could have swore it would take a harpoon. Something must be different in the aerodynamics. A gas mask fell from the overtop compartment like in a plane. She flipped it on and opened the plexi-glass dome. She knew Cassius was had a lot of electronics on his armour, if he was close enough to ground zero of the EMP then he might not get affected. "Cassius get down!!" She shouted to him. This thing was going to knock out all electronics in a 300 yard radius....
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/3/2010, 1:05 pm

"Bet 'yher ass I do. Either you need MUCH better suspension on this thing, or this is a mini- earthquake. Either way, we ought to just get out and kick their asses." Cassius snorted, getting a grip on his cannon. However, when the window broke, he complied with Alice and put his head down.

Zero starred at Astro. He knew they had done something to his team, so it wasn't an exceptionaly warm look. "Familiar with a lot of Gotham's criminals, but not quite so with you. You a new guy or something?" he asked, the air wavering in his hand as he powered up a blast to zap Astro with.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 1:12 pm

Astro frowned. "Criminal? I am no criminal. I have come to assist in the capturing of the villain Batman. The leader of the Riders, told me I would be a hero." How dare the fiend try to confuse him. Calling him a vile word such as "Criminal." He shot a blue orb from each hand at Zero, befuddled by that response.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/3/2010, 1:21 pm

Zero shot his own sphere to counter Astro's. He began to put 2 and 2 together. "What do you mean the riders told you? We've never seen you a day before in my life." he grunted. This kid must be delusional or something. "And not for nothing, hanging out with scum like Poision Ivy, Riddler, Penguin, Mad Hatter and Scarecrow is a really bad way to be a hero." Zero said. Poor delusional kid. He almost felt bad sicking three shadow arms on him.

Almost. They kidnapped Lu and Ivy- to expect mercy from him was'nt a bright move.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 1:29 pm

Astro rolled his eyes. "Of course not. You aren't a Rider. They are!" he replied, yelping as the shadow arms attacked him. "Help!" he called, hoping Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Riddler, or any of the villains in there would come to his rescue.

Poison Ivy was still grief stricken over her plants, gently feeling wilted petals.

He wouldn't be getting help from her any time soon.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 1:34 pm

Alice punched the button and if this were a movie we would go into bullet time right now. The outsides of the Bat-Tank shot out waves of the Electro Magnetic Pulse, the beanies were electronically powered luckily the fear toxin dispersed in the waves and the flames that were licking the tank dissipated. "Okay, now let's kick some butt!" Alice said hopping out of the Bat-Tank that was caving in the earthquake.

There she was, Alice, standing atop the Tank, almost majestic looking, The Mad Hatter began to scream and shout at Ivy and Luna who were no longer under his control. "Minions! Get her! Get the blond one now! Go!! Move!" He yelled jumping continuously. The Riddler and Scarecrow got up out of the rubble. "Ugh.. What bites the ass like a clamp but has no teeth?" The Riddler asked. "That.." The Scarecrow replied.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 2:01 pm

Ivy shook her head. Free! Woohoo! "Hat's off to you, Hatter." She smirked, holding the mind control beanie in hand. The earthquake abruptly stopped, the earth rumbling upward to push the tank back up instead. The freed heroine aimed a choice few large rocks towards the Hatter.

Poison Ivy called, "Let's go!" The plants she had saved coiled around her body in an odd fashion statement, but also a quicker way to carry them. A more pressing dilemma for the heroes, however, was Harvest beside her. Already "walking" in a way on it's roots, it was a mere 6 inches. But growing.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/3/2010, 3:18 pm

"Oh shut up, you bucktoothed twit!" Casius said, stomping at him and directing a withering punch at the Mad Hatter amidst Ivy's thrown stones. Damn, he'd been waiting for an eternity for a fight like this, against all these supervillains.

"Now that's just rude. After two damn years, you bet I'm a Rider." Zero snorted. He was about to continue, but a gun butt across the back of his head a 'la penguin stopped him abruptly. "Let's get a move on, boy- she's having a meltdown." He said to Astro, pointing to the nigh hysterical Poision Ivy. Right about now he would have traded some of his company for the Joker, Croc or Twoface, any one of them would be useful right now. But oh well, nothing he could do about that....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 3:29 pm

Astro nodded. "Thank you, Mr.Cobblepot." He resisted the urge to stick out his tongue at Zero, ready to follow the Penguin out. The nerve of some of these heroes! He scowled. How dare he go on to say he was a Rider. Astro knew for a fact the team he was currently with were the true saviors. But...a sudden thought tugged in his mind.

Hadn't they thought of killing? Stealing? Not very heroic....

No. he assured himself. They are good. The criminals are trying to confuse me. I will not fall for it.
---
"Go! NOW!" Poison Ivy screamed.
---
"Nice hit, Cas!" Ivy called, aiming more stones at the other villains.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 3:42 pm

"Aww crud! Are you serious?" The Scarecrow asked his last round depleted, The Riddler looked around, "Yeah boys, let's beat it! C'mon Penguin! We can fight these supers later!" The Riddler said finding his hat and throwing it on. The Mad Hatter was getting pulverized by Cassius and Ivy. "Not so fast punks!" Alice yelled at the running villains throwing a flashbang. The Scarecrow sheilded his eyes at the last moment but everyone else wasn't so lucky.

A crowd gathered at the greenhouse. Some taking picutres, others taking videos, and of course just spectating the pure mayhem. Alice as able to get into some hand to hand with The Scarecrow, he nearly gased her when she ducked and sweep kicked him, dropping him to his feet.

"NOOOO! No!!" The Mad Hatter said covering himself from Cassius' blows. "Stop it! No more!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/3/2010, 5:23 pm

Although blinded, the penguin wasn't out of tricks. "Gr, not quite so, my pet." He said with a sneer, and he raised his umbrella. Pushing a switch, it spiraled at top speed like a helicopter. Grabbing hold of Astro, the Penguin shot into the sky. "Next time my dear, next time!" he cackled as he made his escape.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 7:04 pm

"Isn't that the truth!" Ivy replied, already feeling guilt for attacking the Battank and it's occupants earlier. She glared upwards at Penguin and Astro, making their escape.

"I'm going after them!" she called.
---
Astro clung tightly to Penguin, full of fear the man and his merged fingers would slip, causing Astro's downfall. "Very impressive umbrella, Mr.Cobblepot." He complimented, trying to keep his eyes away from the view beneath him.
---
Poison Ivy skittered away as soon as Penguin departed. Every villain for themselves!
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 7:04 pm

The Mad Hatter got out of Cassius' grip and ran off. The Riddler ran into the crowd and took off his costume becoming apart of it. The Scarecrow realized he was the only one left. He looked around. "Oh yeah ditch me! I don't care guys!" Scarecrow said yelling about and then Alice knocked him down his spine, knocking him out instantly. Cheering from the crowd was loud, pictures were being flashed like a frenzy of lightning. Smiles on the "Knights" came about almost instantly. Yes the Greenhouse was completely wrecked, but they were popular among the citizens. Several reporters began to ask questions, and told them to stand in front of the Bat-Tank with the bagged criminal in cuffs. "We've certainly come a long way for this." Alice whispered to the rest of the Knights.

"I'm not saying anything! I don't have any idea how he came to me in the first place. He just showed up." Damian said in defense. "Hey..." He said looking around. "Where's Dick and Barbara?" He asked. Raven then portaled in front of them. "They went to a meeting." She informed the two. "I'm baby sitting you guys." She muttered.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 7:28 pm

"We should help you seeing how Red X was the one who destroyed your room to begin with." Raven said, "But if you really want to have time to yourself we can arrange that. Mainly because I've dealt with Red X before..." She murmured.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 7:29 pm

Clack, clack, clack.

The sound of footsteps echoed through the building as she made her way through. The shadows seemed to leap and consume her as she walked.

Clack. Clack.

Ebony eyes darted around the building, straining to see an inch of movement. None, as far as she could see. Well, none that would threaten her, that is. Whoever was psychotic enough to attack the black cloaked figure holding a combat knife, though, would have been a sight to see, she thought dryly.

The few people there waved and greeted her. She grunted in return. Her last mission had sent her away for quite a bit, but nobody's forgotten her. Not that she was an exactly easy person to forget.

Clack.

She paused, finally in front of the room she had been looking for. Without even a knock, she opened it. "Hello, Mr.Lector. What's my next assignment?" she asked, her voice gravelly and low thanks to her voice changer.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/3/2010, 7:32 pm

"Stick with me, kid. I've got more where this one came with." Penguin said, his flight umbrella keeping them aloft. Sure it SUCKED that their fight fight was an absolute waste of time and they got whuped, but at least they got out in one peice. Except for Crane. But they could allways go back for him later.

Cassius didn't much care for the media attention, and he wasn't bold enough to refer to himself as a knight- he perfered freelance. But you know, celebrating a victory with his son (whom had a massive knot on the back of his ehad from when Penguin hit him) and co. was rather nice.

Zero, hardly able to see straight after the penguin whacked him, put a hand on Ivy's shoulder. "Just let 'em go- we'll kick their butts later. Besides, We're not even recovered from our excitement with Metallo, we need to recuperate a bit." he suggested.

Slade, like a kid at Christmas, helped himself to Batman's extensive library of chemicals, griping various tubes and such in his gaping maw. Once he snatched all that he could handle, he scuttled about back for the way he came in, praying to whatever higher powers that heard him that he didn't get caught...

Cyrah finally found Karmy, her face planted firmly in the concrete from when she fell over. With an exasperated- and somewhat irritated- sigh, she hoisted up Karmy and trudged back to the Batbunker.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 7:49 pm

"I agree." Alice said looking at the time, "Its almost 3pm." She yawned turning to the Bat-Tank the Police came and picked up The Scarecrow. They drove back to the BatBunker.

"Knightmare get your ass in here!" Max grunted spinning in his chair. "Do you know where Metallo went? I can't get a hold of him and action news is on the Knight's victory! Its only a matter of time before they get on our asses and reveal us! The goddamn Batsignal was all over town last night! The Commissioner is soon to figure us out sooner or later." Lecter said stressing out over his desk. "We need more time to finish the EQ simulator, our Aerospace mechanics are almost done. If you can create another uproar long enough for us to finish.." He said breathing heavily. "You're golden! Big fat paycheck!"

11/10/31
02:45 pm
Pretty Darn Cold

Two goons were cutting phone cables and other cords of the like. Shutting down security and anything that had to do with the bank bellow. A car pulled up and men in masks walked out with loaded guns. As they walked in, one man yelled "Whoever wants to live come on out where we can see you! Come over here! Come on let's move! Form a line right here!" Screams from the staff walked out from behind their desks and made a line. "Okay last chance come out here!" He yelled again. They nodded to each other and fired their weapons at the desks. If anyone was still hiding there they were dead. Another criminal moved up as two of them held their hostages. When the criminal came out with the money the leader began to speak to them as they loaded the car. "Thank you for taking part of this wonderful occation we hope to see you again soon... Well not too soon we hope!" He laughed as he motioned to his goons. They opened fire on all of their hostages.

The car pulled up to a McDonald's drive through. "Okay, we want twenty happy meals with large cokes. No pickles, if I see pickles on any burger I will come to your house and cut up you like a fish." The leader said from the back window into the intercom. After their leader made the order the goon sitting next to him couldn't stop starring at him. They got their order and drove off.

At their hideout The Leader didn't face the crew. "Oh Jimmy... Come here Jimmy." He said. James looked at the others all masks off and he walked over to his boss. "Yes sir?"
"You f*cked up Jimmy."
"No I didn't! Brandon-"
"Excusses..... excusses."
"Brandon told me to!"
"And what did I tell you?"
"Knock out all the cams."
"Did you?"
"No. Bran-"
"Its not about Brandon, Jimmy."
The crew watched, intimidated. James was trying to look away, his boss was still facing the other direction.

"Can I ask you a question Jimmy boy?"
"Yes sir?"

The boss turned around and held James by the head and put a knife in his mouth.

"Do you know how I got these scars?"

Last edited by Mercy on 6/3/2010, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/3/2010, 8:13 pm

Ivy nodded, pecking Zero on the cheek once they were all in the Batbunker. "Thanks for the rescue." A small orb of ice formed in her hand, she gently placed it against the bump on his head. "You got owned by Penguin." She teased.
---
Knightmare nodded. "I'll....think of something." As she began her exit, she turned back and added, "I haven't seen Metallo's sorry ass in awhile. But I heard he got caught and arrested." With that she departed from the STEAM building. Now....What to do?
---
"Why were they cheering when Scarecrow was arrested? Wasn't he a hero?" Astro asked Penguin, genuinely confused.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next