DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 11 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 6/4/2010, 2:06 pm

"Who...?" Alice began, "Who are you...? What have you done to her?" She asked approaching Karmy.

Dick and Barbara climbed in their car and drove back to the Manor. "I can't believe you told them that you're the Batman."
"Well I believe in Truth and Honor."
"And Justice. Don't forget Justice."
"If we're having children that's what I'm naming them."
"Ha, yeah right."
"I am right."
"I won't allow you."
"Sure you won't."
"You're not getting out of this."
"Out of what?"
"Telling Flass we're secretly Bats."
"What are you going to do about it?"
"You'll see."
"Sure I will."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/4/2010, 2:16 pm

Karmy's body shook badly as she awoke, screams still erupting from her lungs. She was half awake as she looked up to see two figure's standing over her, but she couldn't recognize them, her mind was having a hard time comprehending things after her recent nightmare . "They've come for you Karmy." Casey said, his image clear as day. Karmy jumped up, stumbling back into the wall, her eye's half opened as she looked at Cyrah and Alice. "Don't let them take me Karmy." he was standing between them. Tears and sweat were streaming down her face as she reached into her bag, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at them. "Stay back."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/4/2010, 2:22 pm

Cyrah could have detected that spell with her hypnosis ability a mile away. "That b*tch!" She snarled, and wheeled around, directing her sonic cannon to fire a bright jade burst at Nightmare's fleeing back. Alice could work her magic with Karmy- she was going to tear this woman apart herself!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/4/2010, 2:25 pm

"Now hold on Karmy... I'm your friend, remember Alice? Remember Mercy?" She said slowly raising her hands, when her hands were half raised she quickly deployed the disarming tactic. Grab the barrel of th hand gun, twist it away from chest, do not snap finger, careful. Turn firearm, free from assailant's grasp. Once the gun was out of Karmy's hand and in Alice's she took out the magazine and field stripped the handgun. She grabbed Karmy's shoulders, a firm hold. "Karmy come on look at me, its your friend..."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/4/2010, 2:29 pm

Knightmare cursed, feeling a kind of invisible string between her and Karm snap when Karm woke up. The arrival of Alice and Cyrah had broken her focus, making her accidentally allow Karmy to awake. And now the robot chick was firing at her!

She sidestepped, doing a kind of little jump dance. She kept running.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/4/2010, 2:33 pm

"You know who she is, don't ya Karms." "Malice." Karmy repeated what Casey whispered in her ear. With Alice being close to her, Karmy easily slid one foot behind Alice and sent a fist right into her gut.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/4/2010, 2:41 pm

Alice bent over, she should have seen that coming. It was six years when she was Malice last, and she felt like she had the right to still be freaked out about it, still she coughed and shook her head, stepping back and letting go of her she raised a hand to tell Karmy to back off. "Ugh.. Karmy. Okay... I don't know what that cloak chick did to you.. But just listen to me." She said approaching Karmy again. "I'm your friend. I don't want to hurt you."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/4/2010, 2:49 pm

"I'm not finished with you, don't turn your back on me coward!" Cyrah yelled furiously at the perp. She wasn't getting away that easily- propelling herself at Knightmare using her powerful robotic legs, she dashed at her, her arm saws extended and ready to take her the way a paper shredder took old bills.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/4/2010, 3:06 pm

Karmy didn't respond to Alice, well, not verbally at least. Quickly side stepping her she elbowed her in the face. "Ignore the pain Karmy." Casey said as she grunted from the pain in her ribs. "You'll be in much worse pain if they get a hold of you." she looked at Alice with half-lidded eyes and tackled her legs.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/4/2010, 3:08 pm

"Coward?" Knightmare asked, her voice low and gravelly, courtesy of the voice changer. "I am no coward. I don't want to waste my time fighting a toaster." She slipped right away from the chainsaws, one skipping her arm to cause a straight shallow cut.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/4/2010, 3:14 pm

"TOASTER!?" Cyrah snarled back. "Better a toaster then a chicken-sh*t coward! If you atack someonee, you BETTER have the guts to back youself up!" Cyrah snaped back. Cassius had taughter once that if you fling the first punch, be prepared for the other guy's second. "Of course if you want to LET me rip you apart, fine by me!" She said angrily, trying to monoploize on her hypnosis ability to try and see where Kngihtmare's next move would be, all the while also monopolizing on her robotic strength to direct withering punches at her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/4/2010, 3:25 pm

Knightmare blinked. "Attack? I didn't attack anyone." She continued to dodge, not wanting to go on offense quite yet. "Your friend. She was attacked by her own mind. I just...let the fears come to light." Scrape, a matching cut on each arm. She didn't even wince.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/4/2010, 3:29 pm

"Mental atack, physical atack, big wup, I see no diff." Cyrah snorted. "Wether it's a spell or a stab, I don't dig hit and runs, especially LOW ones like messing with people's minds." Cyrah continued to spurt.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/4/2010, 3:31 pm

Alice held her face tight, let go and saw blood. Most likely from her nose. Then her legs gave in and she was suspended in mid-air for a second before she fell on her back the air being knocked out of her. She opened her eyes and figured she was just tackled. Karmy was standing over her, Alice lifted her hands in defense. "Karmy... Karmy, I don't know what's gotten into you but.. I'm not here to fight." She coughed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/4/2010, 3:44 pm

Knightmare rolled her eyes. "I have no bone to pick with you." She really wasn't in the mood for fighting, but if Robo asked for it, she would dreamcast again.

"Since you have one with me, however," she continued, flourishing her hand and now armed with a knife, "I suppose it's fair we are both armed."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/4/2010, 3:47 pm

Karmy's eyes were currently a dark shade of gray, they seemed to be fogged over, making her seem more insane as sweat dripped down her face, her body shaking. "Casey wouldn't lie to me." Karmy said, her voice blank. The colors on the old lantern ring were changing colors faster than anyone could comprehend. "That's right Karmy." Casey walked next to Alice. "She's going to lock you up, she thinks you're insane." Karmy slowly blinked. "I'm not insane." her breathing was becoming ragged and hoarse. "You're not to me Karms." Casey smiled.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/4/2010, 3:52 pm

"Insane?" Alice asked confused "I never called you that..." Alice was trying to sneak out of Karmy's attack radius. "And what did Casey say? What are you talking about?" She asked feeling her head for bruises.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/4/2010, 4:06 pm

"Casey n me are leaving, since y'all wanna lock me up." Karmy turned her back away from Alice. "I can't be locked up." she started twisting the ring on her finger, the flashing colors almost in tandem with her eyes. "Don't let them lock me away again Casey." she muttered. "I won't Karmy." her eye's were darting left to right nervously. "You know what you gotta do Karmy." she pulled a knife from her bag. "I can't be locked up again.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/4/2010, 4:53 pm

"Well, by arming yourself I suppose it proves you're not a COMPLETE coward, but I'm still gonna shred you doing that earlier to Karmy!" Cyrah said defiantly, taking another swipe with her armblades, aiming for her her hands to disable her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/4/2010, 5:00 pm

"Karmy... I'm not going to lock you away. I'm not going to hurt you." Alice said upon seeing the knife. If she tried to swipe or stab her, she could disarm it. If she threw at her Karmy would disarm herself. Alice didn't know that she was seeing Casey, but only assumed that she was going off by what he told her before he died. Either way, she had to deal with her now; she slowly readied knock-out gas. "Karmy... Don't make me do this."

Dick and Barbara pulled up to see the scene unfold. "What's going on?" Barbara asked from the inside of the car. "Dunno.. I'll go check it out." Dick said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/4/2010, 5:11 pm

That was just soooo obvious. That had been their tactic for a long time. Knock her out. Everything will be better if they knock her out. HA! They're so predictable. Karmy simply began to laugh, a crazed look in her eye, her body shaking. Blood dripped down the corner of her mouth as she approached Alice and kicking her. "Casey says I'm not safe here." she coughed out, still laughing, pain flaring in her side. She didn't care.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/4/2010, 5:18 pm

Knightmare deftly avoided it, blood dripping down her arms. Her ebony eyes scowled beneath the mask. "If you insist..." Another knife appeared, in her other hand. Her right hand swung at Cyrah's stomach, while her left aimed for her arm. Distraction. One way or another, Cyrah would get hit. At least, that was her plan.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/4/2010, 6:02 pm

Alice bent over and coughed, at least she didn't use the knife. Dick jumped out of the car and ran to Karmy grabbing her shoulder and pulling her back. "What was that for Karmy? What's wrong with you?!" He demanded, Alice held out her hand "No! Don't hurt her! Somethings wrong, I think she's going crazy because she's been overdoesed with Scarecrow's gas.. Its not her fault."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/4/2010, 6:18 pm

Karmy clicked her tongue and portaled behind Dick, the knife still in her hands. She kicked his knees in and held the knife to his throat. "Casey says not to trust you." she laughed, turning towards him. "What was that Case?" she asked "OH! Casey doesn't like Batman!" and she continued to laugh. "I'm not crazy!"

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 6/4/2010, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/4/2010, 6:23 pm

Cyrah had a split second to make a move. no matter what she did, she was gonna get hit- but she could affect HOW she got hit. She put her hands out, and let each knife jab her palms. However, when they did (She found herself almost thankful she could shut off her pain receptors) she grabbed Knightmare's hands tightly, intending to crush her hands. Monopolizing this opportunity, she yanked Knightmare in for a Headbutt, using her metal-plates head to her advantage.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next