DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 25 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Rinisa 6/11/2010, 10:54 pm

Ivy tittered backwards leaning against the wall. With that 5 year old attention span, she had easily gotten bored. "Hey." She whispered to Luna and Zero. "Wanna play game?" She offered, smiling broadly and trying her best not to sneeze.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2010, 11:04 pm

"Hey, stop screaming! Screaming isn't allowed in the Batcave! The grown-ups will spank you!!" Alice continued to warn trying to shut her mouth. "I'll take you to the Batmobiles! Just be quiet!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/11/2010, 11:16 pm

With a cry of fear. Karmy shut her mouth and sat down. "I don't wanna be thpanked by the Batthy people." she silently cried. She looked up at Alice and Cyrah, tears rimming her eyes. "My fathe hurtth."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/12/2010, 6:49 am

Alice walked over to Karmy, "Your face hurts cause you're screamin' an cryin' too much! You have to calm down!" Alice said hugging her. "Are you down yet?" She asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/12/2010, 11:26 am

Karmy sniffled and wiped her eyes, looking back up at Alice from her sitting position. "How far down do I have to go? If I go too far down, the gerbil peopleth will get me!" she griped. "Where down do I go?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/12/2010, 12:19 pm

"Gerbil people no eat you- hippise is tasting funny." Cyrah told Karmy. "Dey is gunna eats all 'da cucuroaches, which is bad 'cuz I likes a cucuroach!" Cyrah announced.

Little Zero raised his arm and waved it hysterically. "Oh, oh, mememememe I wanna play!" He said, jumping up and down.

Cassius shooed Batman away. "Easy killer, let me give it a shot." He said, feigning being nice. He turned to the Red Queen, and helped ehr to a seat. "Ok, Here it is: Batty here, he don't like you. Now, I wanna help you not get beaten. So what say you just tell us where the place is, and I'll see to it you get in a nice rehab program at Batmans expense, of course and NOT get beat up by Batty here. Whadaya' say?" Cassius said, trying his hardest to be NICE for once. Hey, this trick was supposed to work- right?
[I've been DYING to do a good-cop bad-cop routine XD]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/12/2010, 12:30 pm

Ivy smiled, flashing her missing teeth.. "OK! You play too?" she asked Luna, tilting her head. "I was thinking we could all play tag...." She paused to turn and sneeze in the other direction. "It's really fun."

(Superhero infants. Uncontrollable powers. Complete ignorance. 5 second attention span. And a game of tag. THis will not end well.)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/12/2010, 1:23 pm

Good, Cassius caught on. Dick liked being the Bad cop for once. He was always the good cop with Bruce. He steamed when The Red Queen didn't give a straight forward answer, he approached her and yanked her out of Cassius' grip so hard, he plowed her frail body into the opposing wall so hard, it knocked off several portraits and a mirror. He picked her up again, "One more chance sweet cheeks, before I start beating the snot out of you. Wanna start talking yet?!" He asked her coldly cracking his fingers with one hand.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/12/2010, 1:30 pm

"No eatthy live aminalth!" Karmy leaped up from her sitting position and ran out the room. "They gonna nom my tummyth out!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/12/2010, 1:34 pm

"Yay!" Ivy fistpumped. "NOT IT!" She screamed right afterwards, eager to run away. The little girl smirked at the other two, waiting to see who would have to be it.
---
Poison Ivy watched the villains feuding, it had been like that for hours now. Even she couldn't fathom why she had stayed with the idiots at the downcast little bar. She pounded her fist into the nearest table of Ernie's bar. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" She ordered, eying the villains with a death glare.

"We all agreed on one thing: Bringing back Two-Face. Instead of pissing me off, why don't we actually think of a way to do that?!" she snapped.
---
Astro is frozen.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/12/2010, 7:03 pm

"I dun' wanna be it neither!" Zero declared, generating a minute version of his red energy gliders, and, flitting them about like a bug, took of down the hall.

Sarah chased her sister down. "They dun' eats me, but its ok, if you want, we always has other things- I likes a booger also!" Sarah said, almost proudly, and shoved a finger inside of her nose.

Cassius shuddered as he got up. "I don't think I can tolerate being that nice too many times in a row- can't let people start thinking I have 'feleings' and whatnot." Cassius said to Batman.

"She has a point- this bickering shall get us nowhere." The penguin said, tapping his umbrella in agreement. "Furthermore, we need a plan- how shall we snap him?" Penguin asked. He was also curious as to what to do witht he Astroc-cicle, but that could wait, he wasn't going anywhere.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/12/2010, 7:16 pm

Ivy gave a shrill giggle of glee, jabbing a finger at Luna. "You're it!" she squealed, backing up and darting off in the other direction. She sneezed as she ran, creating a slippery ice path behind her. Ivy struggled not to slip herself.
---
Poison Ivy sighed. "One thing for sure, Harvey is still very insecure. If we can get him off any medication he's been taking, and contact the Two-Face side of him...." She suggested, voice still icy cold.
---
The frost worked it's way out of Astro's head. Still very numb, and his brain only slowly operating, he stood in his ice cage. To his dismay, he couldn't move a muscle. At least, not in his human form. But he wasn't quite sure if he was strong enough to astral project. B-better than st-staying in here... his thoughts chattered to himself.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/12/2010, 7:35 pm

"I don't wanna eat no bodieth! The bodieth is mah nothe don't tathte nummy!" Karmy continued to run further and further into the Batbox, oblivious to how lost she was getting. Looking back to see both Alice and Cyrah running/limping after her, she didn't see the towering figure in front of her until it was too late. she smacked into the adults leg, fell back on her bum, looked up at the person, and cried.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/12/2010, 9:10 pm

"No you're not!" Ivy sneezed, her ice path continuing. In a frantic burst of energy, fire darted from her fingertips and melted the ice behind her. A cloud of steam drifted upwards, shrouding her from view. "Try and find meh now!"
---
Astro took a deep breath. Astral projection. No biggie. Except for the fact I can't feel my legs....
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/12/2010, 10:01 pm

"No, wait, I'll letcha' taste one of mine-" Cyrah stopped dead in her run when she saw that Karmy ran into one of the bats. For the first time, she said nothing, stood, and gulped. She wasn't going to leave Karmy, but she was still afraid of the Bats.

Zero felt clever about his diding spot. Nobody would EVER find him under the Batmobile! Sure, there was a bright neon trail of footprits, but that was trite to him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/12/2010, 10:22 pm

"Karmy?" Barbara asked as she heard Karmy's cry, she didn't know how she recognized it, but she just did. Turning around to look at Karmy sitting and crying put a different feeling in her, she picked up the small child and nearly curled her in her arms. "Hey, hey..." Barbara said compassionately as Cyrah and Alice approached, "its alright, don't cry." She smiled softly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/12/2010, 10:37 pm

Karmy wrapped her arms around Babara's neck and buried her face into her shoulder, completely scared out of her wits but glad to be away from the exploding bed of doom. "I don't know whatth goin' on!" she cried big ol' crocodile tears. "They were gonna make me eat roacheth and bodieth!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/12/2010, 10:48 pm

"Roaches and Bodies?" Barbara asked playfully as most grown-ups do with young children who tell absurd and ridiculous stories. "Well, I'm sure you won't eat any of those Karmy. Now let's get cleaned up so we can relax for a moment, are you hungry? What's your favorite food?" She asked her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/12/2010, 10:52 pm

Sarah cringed slightly at being villified. "But..... I was just tryin' to be nice....." Sarah said, slightly unsure of what to do. She figured Karmy would be happier with the Streetcorner lady, so she turned tail and trotted off, slightly disheartened, going past Alice and following her brother's sickeningly bright footprints.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/12/2010, 11:01 pm

(Awwww Cyrah DX!)

Karmy looked back at Cyrah when she talked, then she looked back up at Barbara. She looked back at Cyrah, then back at Barbara. Back at Cyrah, back up at Barbara. Cyrah, Baraba. Cyssy. Babs. "I'm tho confuthed!" she covered her eyes with her balled up fists and cried.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/12/2010, 11:01 pm

"Wait! Robot Girl come back!" Alice called limping after her. Barbara peered over to them walking out. "What's going on...?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/12/2010, 11:13 pm

"I think I broked Thythy'th feeling chip!" Karmy continued to cry, leaning bacl in Barbara's grip slightly. She looked up at Babs, her eye's changing to a bright seafoam green. "Why'th everything tho confuthing?" she choked out, close to a fit again.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/12/2010, 11:24 pm

Barbara didn't know what to say, she instead put Karmy over her neck so her legs could dangle down her shoulders. "I'll try to make sense of this.." Barbara muttered, "if its the last thing I do" she said as she scooped up Alice in one arm as she cried out in surprise then picked Cyrah up as well. "C'mon kids, let's all go and figure things out..." She said as she looked for kid Zero, Ivy, and Luna to take them as well.

Batman looked up at Cassius, "So what, she's going to lead us to the antidote or what? We don't have a exactly have a lot of time here." Batman said tapping his foot impatiently.

The Riddler lit up. "Well riddle me that.." He said in astonishment. "How are we going to get a hand on his medications? Wait! I know the answer to that!" He said looking devilishly at The Joker.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/12/2010, 11:47 pm

"Where are we going Mithh Lady?" Karmy said, resting her head. All the crying had drained her emotionally and physically. "I'm lotht."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 6/13/2010, 12:55 am

Thorne tapped his cigar out in his ashtray. It was past time for him to be meeting with his mercenary, but there was something to be said for making people wait sometime before you met with them, it was a bit of a way to make people realize you're the important one right from the start. Of course make someone wait to long and it was a good way of giving them the impression that you didn't value how important they were, and for what he had in mind there were only so many people to call on, if rumors held even half true Deathstroke was the best of them by far. Which meant that even if Thorne was more important, the Terminator was still up there.

"Call the car around, and load up the trunk. It's about time I met with our new friend." The crime lord smirked a little rising from his desk as his secretary answered back. "And the door better be fixed by the time I get back."

He fetched his hat and coat, and made his way down. The limousine was waiting for him by the time the elevator reached the ground floor. Thorne did his best to not be noticed, last time he left his home it was vandalized by two insane people in masks, who knew what was going to happen this time. Just encase he'd had the guards doubled, and with the instillation of his new, more solid door, there were enough people to keep a number of eyes on things, at least those which should have an eye kept on them.

((Dang a guy spends one weekend with his darling and ya'll go and post like ten pages of chat.))

PS: ((Speaking of my Darling she may not be posting too regular on account of her computer being broken and her life being otherwise-complicated so, yeah.))

Last edited by TheDeceiverGod on 6/13/2010, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Script)
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next