DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 24 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 6/10/2010, 9:05 pm

"*sniff* I dun' wanna either!" Little Zero said in agreement, and began bawling his eyes out also. He looked at Batman. "Mister devil, can we be NOT dead?" He asked innocently.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 9:35 pm

Barbara bent on one knee and rested a comforting arm over Cyrah's shoulder and looked her in the eye. "Hey Sarah, I'm sorry for treating you with such hostility and tying you down. Will you forgive me?" Barbara smiled at her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/10/2010, 10:03 pm

Sarah hesitated for a moment. "Ok..." She finally said, before making herself scarce. She scurried about the Batcave, wandering aimlessly. "Thank you, and now I best go make sure she dosen't injure herself or anyone else." Cassius said, excusing himself and following her.

"Maybe the devil man is nice, maybe him not eat us like sissy said." Zero said, approaching Batman. "Mister devil, can we be not dead anymore?" He asked in that oblivious, innocent tone.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 11:14 pm

"Uh, devil man?" Dick asked. "You're not dead Zero, look at you! You're alive and healthy. Though technically you were dead about two years ago.." Dick began to ponder, Barbara slapped the back of his head. "Don't say that! He's just a kid now, he doesn't have a clue what you're talking about!" She hissed at him.

Alice continued to urge Karmy out of the bed. "C'mon! Its okay!" She squeaked at her. Then giving up on trying to call her out she crawled underneath with her. "Best friends!" Alice said crawling to her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/10/2010, 11:32 pm

Karmy sniffled and wiped the tears form her eyes using the palm of her hand. The ring, which had also shrunk down with her, slowly flickered to a calm turquoise color. "B-betht friendth?" she stuttered out, looking up into Alice's eyes. Karmy couldn't help it. A grin spread across her face, almost reaching her ears, and she hugged Alice around the neck.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 11:43 pm

"What? Oh don't be scared little one!" Barbara said sweetly. "Is that what our kids will call us? Devil man?" Dick asked Barbara, she glared at him.

"Yeah! Best friends! Best friends! You don't remember?" Alice said, her vocabulary significantly decreased. "You're killing me!" She said as she had a hard time breathing under the bed and getting hugged around the neck at the same time.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/10/2010, 11:51 pm

"I thorry!" Karmy cried, immediately letting go. "No I don't wan my bstaetht friend killeded!" she whimpered, tears starting to form again. "I thorry I thorry!" she said over and over again as she started to cry... again
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/10/2010, 11:56 pm

"We're all going to die here! The bed is a bomb! We gotta get out of here!" Alice screamed using her overactive imagination. "We'll blowed up into a million million people and we'll have to eat rats for the rest of our lives! We have to get out of the bed!" She said grabbing Karmy's arm trying to get out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/11/2010, 12:05 am

"AHH!!!" Karmy began to scream and a large portal opened up underneath the two children. They landed on top of the bed, and Karmy jumped off immediatly and ran around in circles, screaming her head off. "I DON'T WANNA EAT RATTH!! CATHEY THAID THEY WOULD MAKE MY TUMMY BLEED!!" portals began to open up randomly all around the room. "BED NO GO BOOM BOOM!! NO BOOM BOOM!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2010, 12:14 am

"Honey, you've been reduced from a 22-year-old woman to a child." Barbara explained bending on one knee to talk to both of the children. "I don't know how but we have to find out a way to fix it, okay?" "And you say I make them confused." Dick teased.

"Karmy! You'll set the bomb off if you scream too loud!" Alice screamed loudly, neither of them noticing the logical contradiction. "It blowed up if we all scream really really loud!" She cautioned.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/11/2010, 12:22 am

Quickly slapping her hands over her mouth, Karmy screeched to a halt in front of Alice. She tried to ask her how they could turn off the bomb, but her words came out muffled due to the fact that her hands were covering her mouth. Not wanting to talk loud again, she cuffed her hand and whispered. "How do we turn off the bomb Alithe?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2010, 12:26 am

"Its impossible! We have to leave and get the grown-ups to do that!" Alice explained, she got off the bed and fell as she tried to move. "Ah! My shins hurt!" She whined looking at it confused.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/11/2010, 12:35 am

"I'm thcared of the grown-ups lady!" Karmy cried. She rolled off the bed and landed next to Alice. "Why'th your thin hurting?" she poked it. "Oh noeth! I did that to you, I thorry!" she fell back on her bum and covered her head. "I thorry I thorry!" and her long apology began again as well as her crying
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/11/2010, 12:50 am

Edward was gazing around the mansion, his blond ponytail/black shades illusion roaming the halls on occasion. He was completely dumbfounded at why people he had seen just recently were suddenly much much smaller... Their whining/screaming/talking got on his nerves and yet...
And yet he couldn't help but feel whoever did this was much more creative than him with their antics.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/11/2010, 9:53 am

"We no 22 years old, we is only has 5! YOU is old ones! You two has five billion!" Little Zero said, poking Batgirl in the thigh in that blissfuly ignorant, child-like manor.

Demon child Sarah, for some odd reason, found some feeling of over-protectiveness for Karmy, instead of the usual urge to punch the other person untillt hey stopped moving. When she heard the word 'bomb' as she passed, she popped intot he room. "I know howta' stop a bomb! In 'da movies, you gotsa cut wires!" She plodded over to Karmy. "Hey, why you cry? We gotta cut wires!" She said hysterically, and began to absent mindedly try to chew through a nearby power-cord for a lamp.

Cassius, having gotten separated from the she-devil, tried to wander the Batbox in hoped of finding her.... when he found robin sprawled out on the floor. "Oy, Batsy, you outta get over here!" he said over his headset, all the while shecking Robin's vitals.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/11/2010, 10:20 am

"Thythy!" Karmy cried and ran over to her, trying to pull her away. "Don't chew on that Thythy! You're a gonna get elekacuted! Don't be elekacuted Thythy, it hurtth." all this talk about electricity made Karmy think of Casey and his powers. She started to cry again. "I gotta find Cathey!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/11/2010, 12:25 pm

"We not dead!" Ivy cheered, unfortunately sneezing more ice afterwards. This time she froze a table and chair. "Oops." She looked up at the adults with shining eyes, "I'm sorry." She sneezed again, spewing frost. "Can't...help..Ah-choo!" She wiped her nose with a finger, cowering into a corner. "Sorry mister Devil Man. Sorry miss lady." The child sniffled.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2010, 1:38 pm

(Okay wow.. I haven't been more confused about locations in my life... I'll have to make a diagram on what is where and make sure people understand where their characters are going.)

Dick heard his communicator go off, he snapped around and picked it up listening to Cassius voice his distress call. "What? Cassius, where are you? What's going on?" he asked. Barbara was about to find Wintergreen so he could take care of the kids but the sudden urgency in Dick's voice halted her from doing so.

"No! Don't cut the wires! We don't know which one is the right one! Cause in all the movies if you cut the wrong one, we blowed up!" Alice warned Cyrah, she panicked, jumping up and down.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/11/2010, 2:19 pm

"Awww, you no fun, go 'way!" Cyrah said to Alice, and took one massive chomp on the power cord. Sure enough, a biz ZAP knocked her on her tush. Sarah, with her hair frizzled and a crazed look on her face, hoped back to her feet. "I WANNA GO AGAIN!" She shouted, and took another chomp, once more knocking her on her buttocks, but she didn't care- she continued to repeat the process over and over.

"The hell if I know, some hallway." Cassius responded. "Hey, kid, can you here me in there?" He asked, shaking Robin to see if she would wake up.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2010, 2:26 pm

"Ahh!! You're going to blow up and death us all!" Alice screamed at Cyrah waving her arms. "Stop it, stop it!" Alice grabbed Cyrah in an attempt to pull her away from the explosives that had been zapping her. "You're going to blow up the world in an entire second if you keep doing that! Then we'll have to eat rats and bubble gum!" she pleaded right before she took another bite.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/11/2010, 6:07 pm

"No! I don't wanna blowed up!" Karmy backed away from the two, her hands balled up in front of her mouth. "Bubbleth gum!? No! Bubbleth gum is gonna eat me! Too thticky! thtickieth get thtuck in my hair!" she continued her spaz attack, running around the room. As Cyrah was electrocuted again, Karmy freaked. "Eleckacuty!" she screamed and accidentally smacked into the bed post. Falling back on her rump, she stared for a moment at the pole. Then the pain came. "WAHHHHH!!!!!" she started to cry, tears flowing down her face, her hands covering her eyes, and portals opening up like crazy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2010, 9:18 pm

A hand wrapped around The Red Queen's hair and yanked it upward, he could feel, even hear strands uproot from her scalp. Batman dragged her back to the mansion and smashed her head against the door. He looked at her obviously dazed, he picked her up again and dragged her up the stairs and down the hall where Robin and Cassius reside. He threw her to the ground, crossed his arms, and gazed upon the pathetic body that was The Queen of Hearts. "What did you do to her?" He interrogated.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/11/2010, 10:34 pm

Cyrah considered blowing her self up again, but Karmy's crying snapped her out of it. She went over to Karmy. "Imma beat up this mean pole for durting you. DUMB POLE!" She spat, kicking the pole hard as she could. She then truned around and helped Karmy up. "We no eats Rats, we find something better.... likes a cocaroach. Those are good." Cyrah said to Karmy and Alice, blissfully unaware of how disgusting that was.

Cassius took a close look at the wand, then at Batman, then back to the wand. "If this ain't drugged, that I ain't in armor." He announced. He also had another thought in his mind- how good of an idea was it keeping a supervillain where there were toddlers running around? Oh well, he had to be of stout heart- the other day he swapped blows with all four of the Batclan at once, he could take her if he had to.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/11/2010, 10:40 pm

Batman understood the drugging part, interrogation for the cure was in order. The Dark Knight grabbed her by the collar, suspended her from the ground a few inches, and slugged The Queen of Hearts' face, her head knocking against the hard wood floor. "Tell me how to make her better, before I rip your spine out and beat you with it." Batman said punching his fist into his open palm as he did when he was a Titan.

"I know what roaches are!" Alice lied, "They suck your blood and give you powers to survive nucular essplosions!" She exaggerated.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/11/2010, 10:53 pm

Karmy started screaming louder, a visible bruise right underneath her eye throbbed in pain "They ith nasthty!" she continued to cry hystarically.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next