DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans: Generations

+4
Rinisa
Corvus31
Vandal
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Teen Titans: Generations - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen Titans: Generations

Post by redeagle321 5/6/2011, 8:31 pm

Chey let out a frustrated snort. "Heck if I know. All I know is him and mom HATE each other." She explained. She knew QUITE well who he was and what he was capable of. He was a right pain in the butt- both hers AND Batman Inc.'s, as he also had little love for the company. "But Mom's most likeley roughing up the littler batmen for information- she REALLY wants to tackle the Dent thing." She explained. She could tell from a mile away that his death stunk to high heaven...

The file of his death was, at first glance, unremarkable. But closer reveiw brought out some rather.... curious information. His most recent medical records said he had no health conditions that would affect his ability to operate a motor vehicle, the drugs to control his duality were being taken as perscribed, and his vehicle's most recent records said it was in good shape. And the same could be said for the driver of the utility truck that hit his car- Neither the vehicle nor the man driving it had anything wrong with them. So what had happened? It was no secret that Dent had been butting heads with Derek Powers, who desperateley wanted control of his company due to the rapid growth it was displaying. However, there were noo signs on the car of sabotage....

Tim sighed when he saw the destruction the twins rought on the drone and the plumbing. He was SO glad that 99.9% of their fights were going to be in the feild and not here in the tower- otherwise he doubted the're would be enough tower to last long.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/7/2011, 12:05 am

Batman Incorporated. It has anything anyone could possibly want to know. If they were a News Network, they would be the first with all the biggest news scenes from all over the world with all the details to it's finest point. It was a good idea to bring her case to Batman Incorporated, she could only learn more about her case there. But Cheyenne's words always had a little hint of confusion to Terry.

"Okay wait hold on... why doesn't your mom already join..." Terry leaned in closer and brought his voice to a lower whisper, "Why doesn't she just join Batman Inc. so she can just get access to our databanks instead of having to get into a tiff with Batmen and Batwomen every time she steps into Dick's front office?"

Even though Batman Incorporated was a public business, the operatives were as secret, if not even more secret than FBI agents or other government officials. Even though Dick came out to publicize Batman years ago, trying to take him down was like trying to take down Falcone single handily back in the day. You just don't.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/7/2011, 4:59 pm

"Not sure. All I know is that you've got a better chance of Derek Powers joining then mom." Chey said with a shrug. She wasn't entireely sure WHY mom was so stubborn about not joining. Sure, Chey herself was a bit unsure about it at first, but now that she had, it turned out to definiteley be one of her better ideas.

Tim looked at the demolished drone and the busted pipes. He was QUITE glad their fights weren't going to be in the tower, otherwise he doubted wether or not Mr. Richards would afford to keep repairing the tower. 'Note to self, got to work with these two on not blowing stuff up' he said to himself as he waited for Lyan and rex to finish up their drones...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/8/2011, 10:47 am

Blizzard fiddled with her C necklace, noticing the pipes. She went up to Tim with an embarrassed look on her face, she already been labeled as explosive she bet. "I am so sorry about that. Ca-Heatwave and I will fix it, I promise." She apologized. She looked at the pipe and thought about it. The metal had broken outward in a starburst shape. It would take some muscle to bend the metal back into place-She could get Rex to do that, maybe-, then Cal could smelt it together and she'd control the water flow so there wouldn't be a mess.

Heatwave apologized for nothing. She laughed at her dummy, "BURN BABY BURN!"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/8/2011, 2:24 pm

Quite suddenly, a large egg shaped mass descended upon the burning dummy. It encased the machine and suffocated the fire, leaving nothing but the charred wreckage within. The dummy was dumped unceremoniously from the glowing green mass, before it retreated back to the extended hand of Cadet Sullivan.

Her brows were furrowed with irritation, her own dummy was limp, one fist buried deep into its KO panel, while the other held out towards Heatwave’s own dummy. Sullivan had been happily sparing with her dummy, its head was a little dented from the constant beatings but other than that it was no worse for wear. Except now it had a dented panel. The Green Lantern cadet glared at the twins, losing her fighting stance and lowering both arms. She had wanted to go much longer with the dummy, but the scent of burning machinery and what not had pulled her out of her own little world and into the much less pleasant one of having to deal with preteen meta-humans.

Sullivan’s fists were clenched but other than glaring at the two miscreants she simply turned from her own deactivated dummy and walked back towards the wall she had been leaning against. Her face was contorted into a silent grimace, it had been the girl who had called her ‘green wasp’ or something like that from before, once again a remainder she probably was not going to like Heatwave. It didn’t matter, there was no help for it now and really, if Sullivan wanted to she was sure she could spar with the dummies later. Stress relief so that she wouldn’t end up denting a teammates head to match her own unfortunate sparring dummy.

((Short))
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/8/2011, 5:24 pm

The twins both turned to the clearly upset Sullivan, Heatwave more in annoyance and Blizzard in awe at her power.

A perfectly good flame, gone. Promised Case I'd apologize, though, so here goes. Heatwave thought. She waved at Sullivan before walking up to her, hands in pockets and expression as blank as she could keep it. "Sorry about earlier." She said, lying through her teeth, "And I hope that fire wasn't bothering you. I didn't think a good fire could bother anyone-they're so fun to watch." She had to blink to keep from rolling her eyes.

Blizzard was shocked. She knew her sister could be polite, but her actually doing it was a rare occurrence.

(Gosh, first RP hour and both of my characters are already apologizing for stuff. This isn't looking too good XD )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/8/2011, 9:28 pm

“Apology accepted.”

The older teen continued to frown, arms cross under her bust as she stared at Heatwave irately. This was certainly a point up from before; at the very least Sullivan no longer wanted to cram her fist through the other girl’s gut (That desire was mostly taken care of by the poor unfortunate sparring dummy). But the cadet was still insanely displeased, frowning as she lifted one hand to dust off the bicep of her suit.

“It was not the flames that bothered me. Heatwave. It’s the disregard for orders. Did Tim tell you to fry that dummy? Or apprehend it, and treat it like a person? On the field, if you’re told to capture a criminal are you going to do so or are you going to send him to the hospital with third degree burns?”

Sullivan finally leaned off the wall, approaching the other girl and standing over her, not in a threatening manner but in an intimate approach, nobody else need to hear what she was telling Heatwave, her words were not meant to embarrass the girl, only inform her of her faulty behavior.

“If we are going to be a team you are going to need to learn to take orders and follow them, at times to the T. Lives will depend on you, innocent and not so innocent alike. This was merely a test today, but soon we’ll be facing real danger, real injustice. When that time comes, I hope you remember what you’re really here for.”

Sullivan walked around the younger girl then, brushing by Heatwave and heading over to Tim. It was about time she actually acknowledged him, she had to inform him of her other duties. Not at the moment of course, but presenting herself to her leader should have been her first move, but things had been a little messy and Tim seemed the reclusive sort. She stopped a few feet away from Tim Drake, her posture rigid as she regarded him quietly, with a cold keen expression.

“Sir.”

(( Don't worry Abby, I am sure they won't have to apologize....Too often......))
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/9/2011, 3:52 am

Starring down into an empty mug in a crowded coffee shop called Johnny Foams, Terry didn't exactly smirk, he pushed his lips to the left side of his cheek and he sighed. He rose his bloodshot eyes to meet Cheyenne's. The caffeine hadn't kicked in yet, and he wasn't sure if it ever was, but if it did, he knew he would crash. He stopped his little smirk and pushed away from the table. 

"Look, unless The Red Hood; who must be in his 60's, was the one who nailed Dent, I really don't see the point of your mom patronizing him all the time. If she really doesn't want to be apart of Batman Incorporated, she should really stop visiting the Batcave and using our resources. I don't mean to offend you, but she's becoming a real chore." 

Terry stood up in an attempt to go back to his apartment and get some shut eye; between Batman and family he had little to no sleep in the past week, and he knew it himself, that coffee wasn't a good idea.

"We have to get together again some time. I need some sleep. You should really think about either getting your mom to contribute... or leave us alone. 
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/9/2011, 10:47 am

Finally, Rex found an opening in hid drone's style, and he planted his foot on the KO plate, causing the drone to slump over and go inactive. He probably could've easily used his EMP cannon to down the thing in a heartbeat, but that really wouldn't be a good first impression if his first choice was just the easy way. Granted, he noticed he probably drew the excersize out longer then it needed to be, so he just scurried off to the side, slightly embarassed.

Tim let out a sigh at Blizzard's apology and waved his hand to emphasize that she didn't need to worry about it. "A busted pipe isn't that hard to patch." he explained. He figured the pipe needed to be fixed now real quick. "Do you and your sister need any help with it?" he asked. He had the same enhanced strength factor in his suit as Terry did in his, to to shove it back would be a cinch, but he'd understand if she'd perfer her brother.

Chey reclined a bit in her seat and thought for a second. On one hand, she knew where Terry was coming from- all these free handouts to her mom couldn't go on forever. On the other hand, she valued her mom's desire to be individual versus joining the Corp., something that became difficult when ICE (Dent's Company) couldn't supply her anymore and got bought up by Powers. Gah, it was a crappy situation. "I'll promise to talk to her, but I can't promise how she'll react." She confessed to Terry. "You need a ride home? I've got my Bike parked outside." She asked Terry, extending the offer.

John rolled his eyes at hsi bickering squad. "Look, orders are orders. We're going to be in the building at that EXACT time. Which means we're going to be in place at LEAST an hour before that." He explained, with his usual irritation "Just be ready long before that, got it? Go home and eat or screw your wife or whatever the hell you have to do. Now dissmissed." He snorted as he stormed out. When he was out of earshot, Backarat was naturally the first to pipe up. "Anyone ELSE missing the unicorn right about now?" He asked as he got to his feet.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2011, 9:36 am

Exhaling loudly, Recon shook his head to clear the scowl off his face and turned to see how everyone else fared against the drones. He was glad, to say the least, that everyone had finished already. He was quite eager to move on to the real stuff. Seeing his older cousin scurry away from everyone else, he decided to join him. "Yo, Rex!" he called out to him, jogging over to his position. "Nice job on the drones, you totally kicked ass." he grinned, holding up his hand for a high five.

"You have no f*cking idea..." Dommino responded. In the past, she was more prone to outbursts, usually cursing up a storm and beating someone up if someone sent her temper over the edge, but no. She had been keeping everything in for the past month. So, all she could manage was standing up, swiftly kicking her chair against the wall, thus smashing it to pieces. "If anyone needs me, or wants to join me, you'll know where I'll be." And by that, she meant the closest bar in town. She always offered offered out of politeness, but no one ever joined her. She never expected them to.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/10/2011, 8:20 pm

Banshee bit her lower lip. Dommino always did that-invite others to the bar with her- but she wasn't much of a drinker. Alcohol pulled her into a hazy state where, for whatever reason, she lost her ability to talk to dead people. It was lovely to hear only her own voice in her head, but it was something she was terrified of becoming addicted to. Coming to work sloshed everyday wasn't exactly a good idea. And it's always weird going to a bar without actually drinking alcohol. "Cassius would've knocked out a guy like John in one punch." The girl sighed, responding instead to Backarat.

Blizzard timidly looked up at Tim. Her brother seemed tired, and she hated to bother him, but she hated to bother Tim more. Even if, so far, he had seemed overall pleasant. She could tell she'd like having him as a leader. But, she had wasted enough of his time. He had better things to do, she bet. "I'll ask Rex. Thank you, um, sir." She squeaked, scurrying off towards Rex and Casey.

"Hey, Rex, can you help me out with the pipe thing?" Blizzard asked, feeling terrible about having broken it.

Heatwave blew a low whistle. It was just a simulation, Hornet! She wanted to scream, but she knew Sullivan was right. And that was what annoyed her most. Of course in real life she knew not to do that to somebody! She was just trying to have a bit of fun on her first day, because she knew after this everything would be serious. No more games. No more blowing things up randomly. She fumed as the Lantern brushed past her, only to stomp up back to her sister in defeat. "Pipe. Fix. Now." She grunted, eager to burn something she had permission to burn, since she somehow needed it now.

(That makes me feel so much better, Mame-y. xD....)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2011, 9:11 pm

Terry shook his head wearily, "No, its fine." He said, rubbing the back of his neck in a way that he relaxed his shoulders. "I brought my car, so it'll be better off if I just take it back to my apartment." Terry turned and waved Cheyenne goodbye, his back turned to her, head hunched in drowsiness. "Cya."

Deafening shots were fired down range, Reaper had his feet resting on a plastic circle table, applauding the noise that Rook's handgun was making. "Alright, chat time is over; you're up next noobie." Reaper pointed to Roulette as Rook ran out of ammo in his magazines.

"Yessir!" She stood up, drawing her revolver from her hip holster.

Rook took Roulette's seat as she began to set up her firing station. "How you doin' govna?" Reaper asked in a more private sense to Rook.

"He was my partner for a long time, man. Well, he introduced me to my wife in a sense."
"Didn't you cap her in the leg?"
"Yeah, but if I wasn't with Bay, I would have never met her."
"How do you figure?"
"Bay suggested we go to the mall."
"During a zombie attack in Gotham?"
"Well yeah."
"Your story sounds ridiculous, you're aware of that; aren't you, mate?"
"Yeah well-"

Fires began to be shot. Rook was loading his magazines, and Roulette began to empty her six round cylinder on a multiple bulls eye target sheet.

"Yeah well if he was still alive I would have had more proof that I wasn't high that day."

Roulette drew in her target sheet, with six perfect bulls eyes. "Wow, nice work noobie. Your paper killing skills are remarkable." Reaper clapped. Roulette nudged his comment off.

"Actually I'm a little bit off today."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 5/10/2011, 10:26 pm

What is death?’ Karl Hellfern mused as he slowly inserted an exploratory probe into the brain of a recently deceased specimen. ‘Death is qualified by the absence of life, so the question really became what is life?’ He removed a sample of the rodent’s grey matter. ‘Scientifically, the only primary difference between a living specimen and a dead one is energy. Living things were animate, dead things weren’t therefore life was energy.’ The sample was laid out on a glass slide and placed beneath a microscope. ‘Thus, dead was the absence of the energy that was life. However, physics demands that energy be not created or destroyed, so death, was not the destruction of the energy that was life, but the transfer of it.’ Dr. Death leaned down and pressed the lenses of his gas mask to the view plate of the microscope. There were little bacterial clusters squirming about in the piece of the rat’s brain. ‘But then, to where is it that the energy that is gets transferred when something dies? The religious would call that energy the soul, but all living things possessed energy, and the soul was said to be limited to humans, or at least humanoid specimens, and after all, plants could die just as well as people.

Doctor Hellfern scribbled some notes across a paper pad laid out to the side of the microscope. He was watching the bacteria go through their death throws, without a living host, the bacteria which had killed it were themselves doomed to die. ‘Thus either plants had souls, which was unlikely, or the energy that was life was not exclusively supernatural. Which would of course, require a rational explanation for the transfer of that energy.’ The good doctor’s probe returned to his hand, though this time it pinched up a small sample of the dying bacteria, carrying them safely to the haven of a Petridis. ‘The problem then became the tracking of the energy that was life. There was too much measurable energy to accurately attribute to life in exclusion, particularly in warm blooded creatures. Heat, motion, metaboliziation, reproduction, even excluded to a cellular level, within a living body these things were present in excess, yet in a dead one, vacant.’ Death leaned up from his lab, reaching a hand up to scratch lightly at the temple of his gas mask. ‘This could require experimentation to answer. He’d require more, test subjects, and possibly a steady supply.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/11/2011, 10:55 am

Time: 1340 [Yes, I'm still using military time oPx]

Tim Figured that Blizzard would end up asking her brother, so when she thanked him and scurried off to her brother, he just nodded politely and waited for them to finish up.

"Me? You kicked your drone's ass up the sidewalk." Res said to his cousin, returning the five (and being careful to not to knock him for a loop with the suit's strength) However, when Blizzard came over, Rex just had to get the usual big brother's moment in. "First day on the job you've already broken the tower? I wanted to do that, showoff." He teased. But he felt that Tim had plans for what was next, so the sooner the better he figured. With blizzard keeping back the water flow, he effortlessly bent the pipe into place, and waited for heatwave to finish it up.

Rex was right about one thing, Tim had another batch of plans. "When everyone is ready, meet back in the lobby. I'm going to show you guys how to do a patrol." he instructed. He figured that learning patrol routes and getting a feel for the city was important, so he wanted to get a jump on that. He turned on his heel and trotted out to the lobby, where he waited for the Ropers to finish with the pipe and the rest of the team to come out with them.

Normally, Baccarat would've ignored Domino’s offer and gone off to sulk in some corner and loathe the world, as he often did. He wasn't much of a people person, granted this probably isn't news to anyone. But today, for some reason, he figured to take her up on it. It wasn't like he had anywhere to be at the moment. "Yeah, McPointy would've jerked him in a know. If you'll excuse me-" He got up and stretched, and twirled his helmet in his hands and he sloughed out after Domino. "'Ey, you, hold up." He called out after her as he caught up.

"Later Terry." Chey said, returning his goodbye wave with her own dorky equivalent. After downing her cup, she figured it would be best to check into HQ, for a variety of reasons. First, to talk about that transfer. Second, make sure her mother hadn't murdered someone yet. As she dragged herself out of the coffee shop, she noticed a feed on one of the news monitors again, that read 'MASKED MARAUDERS STRIKE AT BLACK SUN, LEAD TO FIVE ARRESTS' It was no news, The Masks hit the news regularly, leading to some kind of arrest they aided or that they exposed some corrupt senator. There were only two of them- one was a tall guy, looked like the Ghost of Christmas Past. The other was a woman in an Iron- locked mask. Weird pair, but then again, she dressed up in black rubber every night and beat up clowns, she realized she didn't have much space to talk.

Chey broke away and made her way back to her bike, and sped off to the Crime Alley entrance to the underground Batcave. Unlike her mother, she had the clearance and all that, so she was able to enter with relatively little incident.

Last edited by redhood321 on 5/12/2011, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors.)
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/12/2011, 12:41 pm

"Hey, I think we all did a pretty bang up job of redecorating the training room with our drones." Recon encouraged Rex with a smile. "Especially Can n Cal." he glanced up at the damage around him. "Well, I don't think I can help you guys much, so I'll just head over to the meeting area." and he trotted off.

To say that Dommino was surprised to hear that Baccarat would be joining her in her daily mind numbing was an overstatement. She could handle him more than the rest of the team, to an extent of course. "I take it you're gonna be joining me? You've got first round then." she told him.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/12/2011, 1:03 pm

Tim waited for the Ropers and the rest of the team to finish up downstairs and join him on the rooftops. There weren't any taller buildings or any hoverways nearby, so the chance of them being seen was more or less nonexistent. "First thing y'all need to know, is how to patrol the city. People are less likely to act up if you have some kind of street presence." he explained. It was easier said then done- this wasn't the old days, when streets were just one level, and skyscrapers weren't practically mini cities, with vertical subways and all. Then again, there were a lot of titans in this group, so Tim doubted it would be THAT hard for the team to get the hang of it.

He led the team over to a door beside the stairwell, which concealed an elevator. Similar to the one downstairs in the lobby of the ST, he put his Communicator in front of it [everyone had one stuck to their suit, by the way, so everyone has a communicator. Except sully, I figure Tim gave her one sometime prior] and the door slid open. Tim explained that it was a leftover from when they were building the tower, and it was recently fitted with the Communicator receiver recently, meaning only a titan could open it. He ushered the team inside and explained that it ran down to one of the lower Road levels that crossed through the tower, more specifically to a maintenance tunnel beneath the road, where it inconspicuously spat them out.

From there, Tim instructed the titans to follow, explaining that he himself used the tunnels in the suspended roadways to quickly maneuver the city. They were pretty much sidewalks supported to the bottom of the bridge, so it was easy to jump from one level to the other or hop out altogether if you had to. Hardly anyone used them anymore, so the odds of being spotted here also were low at best. Tim looked like he was about to explain something else, when a building perpendicular to their walkway had a window explode, the sound of store alarms blaring loudly.

It was Showtime.

Now what Man would dare to rob Ernie's Bar and kidnap its namesake, Ernesto 'Ernie' Vasquez? It would be one Ian Stein, aka Booster. He was dressed in a bright red flight suit, a beetle- like pair of protrusions on his back each contained a powerful thruster, hence the name. On one of the wings were faded white letters that read STEAM. He was a big guy, probably 6 1/4 feet tall, muscular, a stinger gun in one hand, Ernie duct- taped like a Christmas present and tucked under the other...

Chey wasn't really looking where she was going- she knew the cave pretty well, and was still sleep deprived and such from the busy night last night, so her brain was virtually on autopilot. Needless to say, she was pretty surprised when she almost ran right into Nicole. "Ah, mom, hi!" She said, quickly startled.

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/12/2011, 1:14 pm

Cygnus was continuig his stroll down the street in his regular attire, when he felt his communicator vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and flipped it open quickly. "A robbery, huh?" he said. I could meet the others there. Cygnus ducked out of sight of the pedestrians, and quickly changed into his armor and slipped on his computer visor. "And i'm off." he said as he ran quickly to the crime scene.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/13/2011, 12:04 am

Out of breath and vomiting over his legs, he had no choice. Shackles bound to the neck. Damn Koreans would do anything. “Are you okay…?” He heard a voice quietly asks. The girl. She must have been nineteen or twenty years of age. She was speaking to him in Chinese, he told her back in her language, “I’m fine. What did they do to you?”

“They raped me.”
“You’re Chinese…”
“Yes… I was kidnapped.”
“Your husband Korean?”
“Yes. A spy. They captured me in hopes he would crack, but he hasn’t come for me. How did you know I had a Korean husband?”
Aye Chico… psychic powers...
“Really?”
“Nah, just kidding. I heard them talking about it in the other room.”

What must have been forever, the woman smiled.

“You’re American? What are you doing here?”
“Secret mission. Those bastards hit my chopper.”
“Well I suppose it’s God’s providence.”
“What do you mean?”
“If you had never crashed, we would have never met.”
“You always look at the glass half full don’t you?”
“What?”
“Oh sorry, American expression I suppose. You’re rather optimistic?”
“Yes. Very. I believe God will save me.”
“What if He doesn’t?”
“Save me?”
“Exist?”
“He exists.”
“If you gotta hold on to something to pull you through, I suppose God is the best option.”
“He is. I believe everything happens for a reason. If I die here it’s to let you live.”
“Who says anything about you dying? Or me living?”
“I’m just saying.”
“I’m here to protect the weak and innocent.”
“Not in those shackles you’re not.”
“I will save you, and if I can’t I will avenge you.”
“You still didn’t tell me what you’re doing here.”
“Excuse me for a second ma’am.”

Damian vomited the rest of his stomach out, cleaning it of the force fed proverbial sh*t. He coughed, and leaned his head back. He was about pass out, but he wanted to keep talking to… whatever her name was. She was keeping him sane.

“What did they do?”
“Nothing I can’t handle.”
“So... what are you doing here?”
“I was chosen by a secret Organization to take up the most dangerous missions in the world. And well we formed because of The Big Dipper. I'm sure you're aware of the company Andromeda? The Biochemical Production Franchise that tanked eight years ago?”
She nodded.
"They were linked to mutilation and cannibalism in several countries."
“What was it?”
“A virus. I can’t say anymore. They’re most likely listening in on us. I can only tell you what they already know.”
“Understandable.”
“We’re getting out of this. I’m taking you with me. You’re going to see your husband again. I promise.”
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/13/2011, 6:02 pm

"Sweet! Fight fight!" Heatwave shouted, fist-pumping. She glanced around and regained control of herself, even she knew it wouldn't be a good idea to charge in to battle without her team and without any knowledge of the villain. "Right. I'm on a team now. So what's the plan?" She asked, doing all she could to keep from firing at Booster.

Blizzard whirled around in a panic. Do I have to start carrying a water bottle around or something? She thought, feeling practically defenseless.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/14/2011, 10:12 am

Recon had been listening intently to Tims words of wisdom when the blast startled him out of it. Whipping his head around in the direction everyone else was looking in, he squinted his eye's to try and get a better look at the scene. "That's not too far off." he said, making a blatant observation. "I cou-.." he was about to offer to portal everyone there but he knew he couldn't. There was too many people and no way he could make a portal that big. Plus, he didn't know the area of the explosion so he couldn't anyway. "Nevermind." Glancing around he noticed that Blizzard wasn't as excited as her sister. "You ready, cuz?" he whispered to her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/14/2011, 10:02 pm

Sullivan had followed along with the Ropers and the rest of the teen heroes to the roof, to meet up with Tim again. Choosing to walk there instead of float, to conserve energy in her ring. She had already used much of it during her trip from Oa to Earth. Not enough for her to be too concerned about running out, but enough so that she could feel it.

At the mention of patrolling, the brunette had felt a twinge of excitement. This was certainly more like it, not only would she get a chance to do her job, but she’d get to see how the others worked under stress…And, to a lesser extent; a bit of the home she hadn’t seen in three years. She pretty much stayed silent the whole time, just walking behind the rest of the group as they followed after Tim.

It had happened rather fast, but that was just the way Sully liked things some times. The explosion had been sudden, but she did not even flinch, merely hovering 8 feet off the ground behind the jittery group of teens. The Lantern cadet observed the others for a moment, shifting her position to float just off of Blizzard’s right shoulder, a silent sort of attempt at bringing confidence to the nervous girl.

A monocle sized green construct came together over her right eye. It spun and twisted as it enhanced and increased the size of what it focused on. She’d wait to be told to move, Sullivan would attempt at playing by a team. But it wasn’t exactly a well thought out idea. After all, they had no idea how to work with each other. And in a potentially dangerous situation, a mistake could get one of the untrained pre-teens killed. Obviously, Tim and herself would not allow that to happen.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/15/2011, 12:50 am

"It's not that he hates you. If he hated you, you wouldn't even be here right now."

After twiddling her thumbs and looking up to Rook, she gave an uncertain look at him. Roulette looked back down and sighed then glancing over her shoulder to see Reaper pound round after round of 9mm rounds into a target sheet. She ripped off her shooter's goggles and threw it on the table. 

"Reaper just has a hard time with expressing himself and showing emotions to people. He might fight with you all the time but when it comes time to do what's best for his team, he goes above and beyond."

Roulette knew this, Rook didn't need to reiterate this to her, she experienced that on the first day on the job. Even though she saw Reaper as a mentor, there was no way that Reaper would see her as his protege. That was what was bothering her at the small plastic table, her legs propped up and her butt planted on two folding chairs. The silence, though, was killing Rook. He didn't know what her problem was, and though it's been a short time since he knew her, he hasn't ever seen her acting this quiet. 

Roulette looked straight ahead, Rook feeling a bit uncomfortable. He gazed at Reaper behind soundproof glass. 

"Your name is Jason Bard, right?"

Rook directed his attention back to Roulette. 

"Yeah." he replied. 
"Do you know my name?"
"Charlotte Birdsong?"
"Yeah that's my name." 

Rook wasn't sure where Roulette was going with this. He sat there for a while just looking at her looking in the distance. 

"What's Reaper's real name?"

The only person that knew was Reaper, and Cassius. And Cassius, is dead. He knew Roulette was basically Reaper's pet, and every now and then, Reaper would throw his dog a bone, but still, that didn't help Roulette feel any better.

"I'll talk with him."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/16/2011, 10:52 am

[Sorry for the wait, been busy the past few days]

Tim knew who Booster was- guy liked to swoop in and swoop out with his booster pack, make a clean getaway and avoid fights like they were the plague- the trick would be preventing him from running, not getting in an outright brawl with him. “This guy is all talk, but if we just outright try and jump him, he's going to bolt, and with that jetpack, and it’d be unlikely we'd catch him." Tim explained to heatwave, and the rest of the group. "We have to make sure someone covers every side, including above-" He gave his attention to Sully and Rex at that remark "-to make sure he doesn’t have and opening to just blast out." He instructed. He knew at least Sully with her ring and Rex with his MA-Board could cover from above, and the rest of them could cover the adjacent sides and keep Booster from escaping. It would be a bit of a challenge for the newbie heroes, but he doubted this was something they couldn't handle. He noticed Blizzard's shyness and gave her a confident glance. "Don't sweat it; this will be a piece of cake." He said to assure her. "Is everyone ready?" He asked, nobody had a complaint as far as he was aware. "Then in that case.....

"Titans, GO!"

Tim was able to easily make the jump to the lower, parallel level where the red- clad criminal had emerged, and dropped into his path. Rex, as Tim had instructed, bolted out after him on his board. "Last one down has to eat dad's cooking for a month!" he teased jokingly as he took up a position slightly above Booster. Izzy, too, was able to easily make the hop down a level to where Tim and booster were.

As the rest of the team followed suit, Booster wrinkled his nose in dissatisfaction. "Now what's THIS? This ain't no costume party. You little punks are messing with the wrong guy- can you not comprehend the magnitude of man before you!?" He taunted, so full of his own slag that it was really nothing short of embarrassing. "Do we LOOK like random punks to you?" Rex shot back. "Because I have news for you," Tim Continued "We aren't your run of the mill groupies in masks-"

"We're the Teen Titans"

Chey let out a yawn before replying to her mother. "Oh, the usual. Work, work, and more work. When I don't work for one Richard fighting crime, I'm working for the other and designing his new line. Sometimes it's hard to tell which face is my mask and which one is the 'normal' one." She explained. Working two jobs, two MAJOR jobs, at the same time probably wasn't her brightest of ideas, but working for Neil kept people from asking how she made enough to keep herself sustained, so it a necessary thing. Plus, the two jobs helped replace the various vehicles she often destroyed....

Baccarat let out a snort. "Yeah, you take it right. But if I get first, YOU get second then, missy." He replied to Domino in that usual squidward- esque fashion that was pretty much the norm around him. He had sliiiiiiiiiiightly improved over time, but it was a VERY miniscule amount. But hey, it's improvement nonetheless.

Last edited by redhood321 on 5/16/2011, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for spelling errors)
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/16/2011, 12:33 pm

Cygnus Finally arrived at the crime scene to see the Booster cornered by the titans. As soon as Tim said "We're the Teen Titans", Cygnus said "Plus one." as he joined the group OF Titans to corner Booster.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2011, 4:39 pm

Roulette looked at Reaper. She smiled softly. She knew he was old as dust compared to her but she needed someone like that to be her mentor, someone like her father. Her father was encouraging to her, and Reaper did the same in his own little way: even if she didn't know his real name. And he always wore a mask, as far as she knew, no one knew what his face looked like. Whenever he wanted to eat he would use the bathroom to have his meal. The mask never came off around his team. To him, it was a way of not only separating himself from the group, so no one would get too attached. This also cut off all his emotions, no one could tell what he was feeling, what he was thinking, what he was looking at, or if he was asleep under the tinted red goggles of the gas mask. He thought of himself like a hunk. His other hidden intentions of cutting emotions and ties off was in case he was in trouble that no one could get out of it would be easier for his team to move on without him.

"Nothing personal puppet, but I don't want any proteges."

Roulette stopped smiling and looked down, in a disappointed way.

"I'm real sore about your pop and everything, but I just don't accept any apprentices; it's not my style y'know puppet?"
"Yeah I get it."
"Hey don't be so fuckin' emo 'round me. I don't fancy that."
"But I mean I just need some guidance. And John is a giant douche."
"Flaming."
"Right sorry. Giant flaming douche."
"Aye."
"And I don't want to follow Dommino around."
"Why's that?"
"Cause she's too good for me."
"Oh and I'm not?"
"No you're mean and stupid."

Reaper sat up straight, looking directly at her; Roulette could feel the uncomfortableness she caused as he gave off his signature "pissed-off-look" by crossing his arms and cocking his head.

"But that's not the point! I mean she doesn't care about me." Roulette said quickly to defend herself.
"Lass, I care more about my fingernails than I care about you."
"No that's not true! You said you have my back!"
"Aye... I knew that was gonna bite me in the ass one of these days. Look, I said that cause we were on the battlefield. On the battlefield, I've got everyone's back. We all might act like arses to everyone around the meeting table but we're a team when we have our guns at our hips, you understand that? I watch over everyone and everyone watches over everyone. You gotta understand teamwork, you just can't follow me around like I'm your daddy. You got that puppet?"

Roulette sunk in her chair and looked away. Reaper had definitely left a dent, words are like bullets. She looked at Rook at the firing range so he couldn't see her cry, but Reaper knew she was. For the first time, he knew what being a complete ass hole really felt like. He sighed, feeling awkward, he scratched the back of his head.

"My name is Hank Thomas. Don't tell anyone."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next