DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite episode(s) and why

+25
prettycarolina21
Rain
Music_Hero2779
Cylor
TTfan
EllaMila1
Forza3yeah
Vandal
Riaaanna
Raevien
Starfire_02
BigHazelEyes
j1e3s5
Wolf
artemis 1223
Rachel1466
PurpleIsManly
Titans_Fan123
BoxedWater
PJA1692
redeagle321
Blitzkrieg
thewizardofodd12
Thecrazykid3649
ultimateravenfan
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Favorite episode(s) and why - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite episode(s) and why

Post by TheDeceiverGod 1/11/2010, 12:49 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:Episode 257-494 : This one needs no explination because its just so Awesomely Funny and GOOD!!!!!

The Quest: Love how everyone dresses up as Robin, and the end was just hilarious!

The Beast Within: Get to see a side of Beast boy we rarely see

Spellbound: BBXRae. Plain AWESOME!

Wavelength: Come on guys give Cyborg some credit X(

Mother Mae Eye: I thought this was just hilarious, A Crazy Pie Witch!! Oh and i love everyone's Awesome personality forks in the beginning! take a closer look, go a head XD

Episode 257-494 was ok, it was funny, but humor alone just doesn't do it for me. I did like the fact that Control Freak's main power for the episode was his knowledge of television, but the guy's more of a plot device than a villain.

The Quest was much better, particularly the moral hidden in the fact that Robin, through actually going through the trials, received the training that he was going through the trials to obtain, and as a by product, was able to defeat the person who cheated and just skipped the trials.

Spellbound could've been better, I really feel they made Raven way too needy in this episode for the sake of teaching children not to listen to strangers, particularly if they're trapped inside a book. It could've been really good, like for example, if they'd made Malchior a jerk rather than a evil dragon. I mean come on dude's been trapped in book for X amount of year, I wouldn't put it passed a guy, even a previously nice guy, to be capable of manipulating a young, far too trusting of strange books, girl as a means of escape. But again the 'people are innately good' issues rises, so it turns out that Raven wasn't en fact crushing on a jerk, because good girls never fall for jerks :eyeroll: but he turns out to be an evil dragon instead.

Wavelength had some good parts, but as a whole it really seemed to just fall into that category of, giving non-Titans some reason to show up. Aqualad and Bubblebee show up and neither of them actually get to do anything because Blood is a totally ineffective villain. Not to mention, if it's the Hive Academy that relocated, why are the Hive students never seen? Props to Cyborg for having the guts to blow up an underwater base with no means of making his own escape though. Of course it's not like Blood made it out somehow so that the academy probably had some manner of underwater transportation of its own. Wait, Blood did make it out.

Mother Mae Eye: and evil Pie witch. That's a new one on me. Though at least it had the gumption to propose that the villainous members of the series' youth were somewhat less moral than the heroes. Still, evil pie witch?

I personally appreciated the 'first' episode Go it was nice how they sort of hinted at the various character's later personalities, without making them exactly the same as they would be later. Nice to know that even super heroes can grow emotionally. Also Starfire's armor was very flattering, I would've told her to keep it. ^.^
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Favorite episode(s) and why - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite episode(s) and why

Post by Rinisa 1/15/2010, 5:28 pm

FAvorite:

Raven ep: Nevermore, her emotions are so funny!
Starfire Ep: Sisters (It was interesting.....and totally RobxStar)
Terra Ep: Terra (Duh! Shes so nice and cool and awesome here!)
BB Ep: Employee of The month (Just gotta love the moped.)
Robin Ep: The Quest (He went all CHUCK NORRIS on us!)
Cyborg: Deception (Too funny!)
Humor: Mother Mae Eye
Serious: The end Arc

..Thats it. And Wavelength is pretty awesome
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3