DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

+34
Charm
¯omgtislol¯
ShadeTitan97
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Terra
Tÿ
RustleXer
umbreon_to_the_max!
Vandal
StarxRob4ever
Yamata-kun
archiesangel
~Angel~
ravenfan
Titans_Fan123
makamook
EllaMila1
teentitansfanlover
RaeStorkLove
PurpleIsManly
redeagle321
0chocolachao0
Sierra
Raevien
BoxedWater
artemis 1223
PJA1692
thewizardofodd12
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
FloatingMagikarp
38 posters

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 6 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by EllaMila1 8/4/2009, 1:30 pm

germany411: starts yet another one and applauds ella for her endeavors lol
EllaMila1: thanks,thanks *bows* Now go flower shop and buy some roses to throw at me ^^
TitanCalix: So... what is the point of these? They're very fun and all, but I still don't get the purpose xD
germany411: does something better and throws hope diamonds at ella. The purpose is...there is no purpose lol
Thecrazykid3649: its all randmoness!!!!! mwahahahahah!!! *runs around in circles*
EllaMila1: *Sets up big eyes, grabs some diamonds and looks hypnotized at it. But then awakens and looks random to crazykid.*
thecrazykid3649: *chases his non-existent tail* ^^
EllaMila1: *grabs the non-existent tail swings crazy around but then realizes that it doesn't excist*
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 6 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 2:11 pm

EllaMila1: thanks,thanks *bows* Now go flower shop and buy some roses to throw at me ^^
TitanCalix: So... what is the point of these? They're very fun and all, but I still don't get the purpose xD
germany411: does something better and throws hope diamonds at ella. The purpose is...there is no purpose lol
Thecrazykid3649: its all randmoness!!!!! mwahahahahah!!! *runs around in circles*
EllaMila1: *Sets up big eyes, grabs some diamonds and looks hypnotized at it. But then awakens and looks random to crazykid.*
EllaMila1: *grabs the non-existent tail swings crazy around but then realizes that it doesn't excist*
TitanCalix: *Runs to the waterfront to gather pandas, then realizes that the banana vines are withering on the sun, so he runs to the village to tell of the wolves, but finds that there are but none* hehe random poetry
Thecrazykid3649: *looks at non-existence watch and says its time to hit calix with existent hammer. bonks calix on head* ^^ lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/4/2009, 2:22 pm

TitanCalix wrote:
thecrazykid3649 wrote:germany411: starts yet another one and applauds ella for her endeavors lol
TitanCalix: *Runs to the waterfront to gather pandas, then realizes that the banana vines are withering on the sun, so he runs to the village to tell of the wolves, but finds that there are but none* hehe random poetry
Thecrazykid3649: *looks at non-existence watch and says its time to hit calix with existent hammer. bonks calix on head* ^^ lol
TitanCalix: Hehe nonexistence is fun! :D I can fly like a fish, and swim like a caterpillar. Razz

now that's just nonsense! lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 2:25 pm

TitanCalix: Hehe nonexistence is fun! I can fly like a fish, and swim like a caterpillar.
germany411: now that's just nonsense! lol
thecrazykid3649: *eats the nonsense* now THATS nonesense!! ^^ lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/4/2009, 2:30 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:germany411: starts yet another one and applauds ella for her endeavors lol
TitanCalix: Hehe nonexistence is fun! I can fly like a fish, and swim like a caterpillar.

or just being yourself lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/4/2009, 3:15 pm

germany411: or just being yourself lol
TitanCalix: *runs on the ceiling* weeeeeeee!!!!!!
germany411: THIS IS MY BOOM STICK!! *holds out hand like a pistol*
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 3:26 pm

TitanCalix: nuF si sdrawkcaB gnikaepS eheheheh
Thecrazykid3649:*walks upside down on ceiling, Then jumps and lands back on ceiling, still upside down. then reaches to calix and gives him a wedgie* ^^ XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 4:16 pm

Thecrazykid3649:*walks upside down on ceiling, Then jumps and lands back on ceiling, still upside down. then reaches to calix and gives him a wedgie* ^^ XD
TitanCalix: EEP!!! Perv!!!! *does the Luka Carameldansen on Crazykid's head*
Thecrazykid3649: *pulls out crazooka and blasts calix with pickle juice* take that! Razz
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 4:27 pm

Thecrazykid3649: *pulls out crazooka and blasts calix with pickle juice* take that!
TitanCalix: *grabs Crazykid's life-sized cutout of Raven* don't make me burn this!!!!
Thecrazykid3649: thats germany's cut-out. it says ''property of germany'' Razz mine is over there. *points to cut-out in corner, grabs calix's life size cut out of Jessica alba, lights match* two can play this game Twisted Evil
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/4/2009, 5:34 pm

Thecrazykid3649: *pulls out crazooka and blasts calix with pickle juice* take that!
TitanCalix: *grabs Crazykid's life-sized cutout of Raven* don't make me burn this!!!!
Thecrazykid3649: thats germany's cut-out. it says ''property of germany'' mine is over there. *points to cut-out in corner, grabs calix's life size cut out of Jessica alba, lights match* two can play this game
TitanCalix: Nizoooooo Jessica is NOT my true love xD she's decent, I suppose. TIME FOR RANDOMNESS! *sits down in rocking chair, and Crazykid and Germany gather 'round to listen to storytime* Once upon a time, in a magical land, the giant giraffes had to save their kingdom from the apes. These apes had taken the sacred Llama of Chicago, and had tied it up and hung it from a telephone pole. Imagine the horror of the pineapples, as they watched this terrible deep be done. So, the giraffes issued a degree legalizing the payment of homebirth midwife assistance from zebras, thereby saving the kingdom forever! THE END
Thecrazykid3649: wow that story was sooo random , it made me tired. Sleep XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/4/2009, 8:11 pm

Thecrazykid3649: thats germany's cut-out. it says ''property of germany'' mine is over there. *points to cut-out in corner, grabs calix's life size cut out of Jessica alba, lights match* two can play this game
TitanCalix: Nizoooooo Jessica is NOT my true love xD she's decent, I suppose. TIME FOR RANDOMNESS! *sits down in rocking chair, and Crazykid and Germany gather 'round to listen to storytime* Once upon a time, in a magical land, the giant giraffes had to save their kingdom from the apes. These apes had taken the sacred Llama of Chicago, and had tied it up and hung it from a telephone pole. Imagine the horror of the pineapples, as they watched this terrible deep be done. So, the giraffes issued a degree legalizing the payment of homebirth midwife assistance from zebras, thereby saving the kingdom forever! THE END
Thecrazykid3649: wow that story was sooo random , it made me tired. XD
Artemis 1223*wat the story is over?! -sniff- tries not to cry. -single tear- D= -runs away head in arms.- Sad
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/4/2009, 11:50 pm

germany411: doesn't even bother reading the crap that just happened when he was gone but reads it anyway and makes another thread in the same day lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/5/2009, 12:21 pm

germany411: doesn't even bother reading the crap that just happened when he was gone but reads it anyway and makes another thread in the same day lol
TitanCalix: OMG that "crap" was for you and crazykid xD psh jerk
Thecrazykid3649: *turns into rabbit :albino: and hops around germany's room, nibbling here and there on inedible things he should not eat but eats anyway* :D :lol!:
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/5/2009, 6:10 pm

Thecrazykid3649: *turns into rabbit and hops around germany's room, nibbling here and there on inedible things he should not eat but eats anyway*
Artemis 1223: *sees rabbit on the floor and remembers how delicous it is. subconcously reaches into waistband for colt not knowing the rabbit is crazy*
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/5/2009, 6:51 pm

Thecrazykid3649: *turns into rabbit and hops around germany's room, nibbling here and there on inedible things he should not eat but eats anyway*
Artemis 1223: *sees rabbit on the floor and remembers how delicous it is. subconcously reaches into waistband for colt not knowing the rabbit is crazy*
TitanCalix: *sits back and waits for rabbit to be killed* hehehehee ^_^
Artemis 1223: *cocks colt 45 behind back and imagines of bbq rabbit*
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/5/2009, 8:22 pm

TitanCalix wrote:germany411: doesn't even bother reading the crap that just happened when he was gone but reads it anyway and makes another thread in the same day lol
TitanCalix: Wait, Artemis! Aren't you supposed to do your rabbit hunting with your magic bow and arrows, as well as your pack of wild hounds?

lol all i am thinking of is elmer fudd wascally little wabbit!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 6 Empty XP

Post by makamook 8/5/2009, 8:43 pm

TitanCalix: Wait, Artemis! Aren't you supposed to do your rabbit hunting with your magic bow and arrows, as well as your pack of wild hounds?
makamook: beware my waffles!
makamook
makamook

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/5/2009, 11:12 pm

Artemis 1223: if i was the female goddess then yes but since im not a godess or even female the colt will have to suffice. now hush ur ruining my stalk and this rabbit will be delicous. *pulls colt up to ready position* hold real still mr. bunny. wont hurt a bit.
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/6/2009, 7:51 am

Artemis 1223: if i was the female goddess then yes but since im not a godess or even female the colt will have to suffice. now hush ur ruining my stalk and this rabbit will be delicous. *pulls colt up to ready position* hold real still mr. bunny. wont hurt a bit.
Thecrazykid3649: *Starts hopping around frantically, stops and bites calix with big bunny teeth. then morphs into a python and races towards art, stops and changes mind, then becomes invisible* Ain't i a stinker? ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/6/2009, 9:53 am

Thecrazykid3649: *Starts hopping around frantically, stops and bites calix with big bunny teeth. then morphs into a python and races towards art, stops and changes mind, then becomes invisible* Ain't i a stinker? ^^
TitanCalix: *turns Crazy back into a bunny, and ties him down* time. for. bunny. to. DIEE!!!
Redeagle321: Methinks I see a monty-ponthon- and - the -holy grail scene in the workings. Holy hand grenade, anybody?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/6/2009, 10:37 am

TitanCalix: *turns Crazy back into a bunny, and ties him down* time. for. bunny. to. DIEE!!!
Redeagle321: Methinks I see a monty-ponthon- and - the -holy grail scene in the workings. Holy hand grenade, anybody?
TitanCalix: OMG you're right! *Unties bunny and runs far, FAR away.*
germany411: sleeps in corner*
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/6/2009, 11:04 am

Thecrazykid3649: *turns into gorilla and drinks syrup from bottle, gets hyper, then stomps around, shaking up the room. throws bananas at calix* ^^
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/6/2009, 1:50 pm

Thecrazykid3649: *turns into gorilla and drinks syrup from bottle, gets hyper, then stomps around, shaking up the room. throws bananas at calix* ^^.
RedeAGLE321- prods germany with cue-stick to wake him up ..;
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/6/2009, 3:22 pm

Thecrazykid3649: *turns into gorilla and drinks syrup from bottle, gets hyper, then stomps around, shaking up the room. throws bananas at calix* ^^.
RedeAGLE321- prods germany with cue-stick to wake him up ..;
Thecrazykid3649: *Turns into fox and sneaks around, looking for prey* :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by artemis 1223 8/6/2009, 8:11 pm

TitanCalix: *Makes new thread cuz he feels like it and is pretty sure it's time for a new one.*
Artems 1223: *sees the fox appear and remembers how much there pelts are worth. 200 bucks for prime pelt. puts down colt and pulls up a 17. with full metal jacket.*
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next