DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

+34
Charm
¯omgtislol¯
ShadeTitan97
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Terra
Tÿ
RustleXer
umbreon_to_the_max!
Vandal
StarxRob4ever
Yamata-kun
archiesangel
~Angel~
ravenfan
Titans_Fan123
makamook
EllaMila1
teentitansfanlover
RaeStorkLove
PurpleIsManly
redeagle321
0chocolachao0
Sierra
Raevien
BoxedWater
artemis 1223
PJA1692
thewizardofodd12
Blitzkrieg
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
FloatingMagikarp
38 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 19 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Vandal 10/14/2009, 9:36 pm

Rianna Lauren: Close, Angel, but not quite my ex. He's my uh... Ex crush. Yeah XD I never got together with him.
...the story? O.o well... It's kind of a long one, but I'll try to make it as short and understandable as I can. *clears throat*
It all started when we were at 6th grade. I had a crush on him. We've been friends since the 1st grade, and I really fell for him at that time. Because I was a bit stupid and so obvious, he found out that I had a crush on him (yeah, I was really obvious XD). When he found out at first, he didn't mind at all. He was like "oh, okay, whatever" and we were still best friends. But when people start to spread "rumors" and whisper stuff about us behind his back, he didn't like it. He decided to NOT talk and communicate with me. Pretend he doesn't know me. From that on, at 7th grade, we acted like enemies. Heh. Yeah, that's just the main part. There are other stuff but they're minor. I don't get how he could just NOT want me as his friend just because he's... "Shy" and "afraid of rumors". What have I done wrong that I deserve to lose my best friend AND my crush?
Mercy: Ouch.. I'm sorry to hear that Rianna ;-;
I hate it when things don't work out.
Rianna Lauren: eh, it's okay. Besides... *throws mud pie at him* I enjoy throwing mudpie at people. XD
Mercy: lol is he just a target or something X)
Rianna Lauren: For now, yes. Wanna throw? *offers mud pie to mercy* Evil or Very Mad
Mercy: Heh, I would love to.. But I'm still dead! I'm a ghost and can't eat, lest, throw pies T_T
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ] - Page 19 Empty Re: RP OF TOTAL RANDOMNESSSSSS [enter if you DARE. >:3 ]

Post by Riaaanna 10/15/2009, 4:16 am

Rianna Lauren: Close, Angel, but not quite my ex. He's my uh... Ex crush. Yeah XD I never got together with him.
...the story? O.o well... It's kind of a long one, but I'll try to make it as short and understandable as I can. *clears throat*
It all started when we were at 6th grade. I had a crush on him. We've been friends since the 1st grade, and I really fell for him at that time. Because I was a bit stupid and so obvious, he found out that I had a crush on him (yeah, I was really obvious XD). When he found out at first, he didn't mind at all. He was like "oh, okay, whatever" and we were still best friends. But when people start to spread "rumors" and whisper stuff about us behind his back, he didn't like it. He decided to NOT talk and communicate with me. Pretend he doesn't know me. From that on, at 7th grade, we acted like enemies. Heh. Yeah, that's just the main part. There are other stuff but they're minor. I don't get how he could just NOT want me as his friend just because he's... "Shy" and "afraid of rumors". What have I done wrong that I deserve to lose my best friend AND my crush?
Rianna Lauren: eh, it's okay. Besides... *throws mud pie at him* I enjoy throwing mudpie at people. XD
Rianna Lauren: For now, yes. Wanna throw? *offers mud pie to mercy* Evil or Very Mad
Mercy: Heh, I would love to.. But I'm still dead! I'm a ghost and can't eat, lest, throw pies T_T
Rianna Lauren: oh. XD well, I shall do it myself, then! *throws mud pie*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/15/2009, 11:12 am

Mercy: *goes through Mercy and hits Andrea* hahaha!! XD
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/15/2009, 5:27 pm

Rianna Lauren: Dude, it's Andre. Not Andrea. I do NOT have a crush on a girl. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/16/2009, 7:03 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:Rianna Lauren: Close, Angel, but not quite my ex. He's my uh... Ex crush. Yeah XD I never got together with him.
Rianna Lauren: Dude, it's Andre. Not Andrea. I do NOT have a crush on a girl. XD
Dark~Angel:lol.............................*hits andre with 70 mud pies...............
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/16/2009, 7:30 am

Dark~Angel:lol.............................*hits andre with 70 mud pies...............
Rianna Lauren: *hits Andre with 30 mud pies* make it a hundred! XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/16/2009, 8:29 pm

Mercy: Oh Andre... Lol! Wow I didn't know how to spell, I never knew.. Sorry I just read and assume.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/17/2009, 4:41 am

Mercy: Oh Andre... Lol! Wow I didn't know how to spell, I never knew.. Sorry I just read and assume.
Rianna Lauren: xDDD yeah it's okay.... *hits Andre with mallet*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/17/2009, 5:51 am

Rianna Lauren: For now, yes. Wanna throw? *offers mud pie to mercy*
Thecrazykid3649: No, no, no, that's not an efficent mallet, Riri. *pulls out mallet with barb wire and spikes* try THIS! :D XDD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/18/2009, 7:51 am

Thecrazykid3649: No, no, no, that's not an efficent mallet, Riri. *pulls out mallet with barb wire and spikes* try THIS! :D XDD
Mercy: '-' wow, you guys really want this guy dead huh..? Well then might I suggest this .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle? Its sure to take off a limb if not completely murder him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/18/2009, 9:23 am

Mercy: '-' wow, you guys really want this guy dead huh..? Well then might I suggest this .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle? Its sure to take off a limb if not completely murder him.
Rianna Lauren: >:D wow, toys! Thanks guys! *recieves weapons* but... Eh, I think I'm gonna give this guy a break. After all, he DID take good care of my camera. Heh. Razz
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/18/2009, 6:56 pm

Rianna Lauren: >:D wow, toys! Thanks guys! *recieves weapons* but... Eh, I think I'm gonna give this guy a break. After all, he DID take good care of my camera. Heh. Razz
Mercy: Nikon or Canon? EOS? Digital? I'm more of a Canon person, I wouldn't trust any other camera, but Nikons are really good too.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/19/2009, 3:35 am

Mercy: Nikon or Canon? EOS? Digital? I'm more of a Canon person, I wouldn't trust any other camera, but Nikons are really good too.
Rianna Lauren: Kodak. :D damn, Calvin just got himself a new haircut and he looked CUTE!! :D :D :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/19/2009, 9:08 am

Rianna Lauren: Kodak. :D damn, Calvin just got himself a new haircut and he looked CUTE!! :D :D :D
EllaMila1: Oh help... o.o lol.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/19/2009, 9:18 am

Rianna Lauren: :lol!: he was really cute, girl you should've seen him! XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/19/2009, 11:08 am

Mercy: we don't know how you guys look X(
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/19/2009, 11:11 am

EllaMila1: If I hear the name Andre, I think about guys with blonde hair. o.o
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/19/2009, 12:56 pm

Mercy: when I hear Calvin I think Calvin and Hobbes.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/19/2009, 1:58 pm

EllaMila1: Or Calvin Klein.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/19/2009, 3:42 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:Mercy: Oh Andre... Lol! Wow I didn't know how to spell, I never knew.. Sorry I just read and assume.
Dark~Angel:lol.......well i changed my avatar............*hits andre with mallet 50 times and messes up calvins hair..
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/19/2009, 5:08 pm

Dark~Angel:lol.......well i changed my avatar............*hits andre with mallet 50 times and messes up calvins hair..
Rianna Lauren: XD we're Indonesians. Indonesians have black hair, naturally Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/19/2009, 7:06 pm

Rianna Lauren: XD we're Indonesians. Indonesians have black hair, naturally Smile
Mercy: so andre is a black hair man too?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/20/2009, 3:44 am

Rianna Lauren: Yeah, so is Calvin. And me. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/20/2009, 12:09 pm

EllaMila1: ofcourse I forgot. scratch We don't have black hair here. ;o Well.. chinese people
do... and other foreigners xD
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/20/2009, 5:55 pm

EllaMila1: ofcourse I forgot. scratch We don't have black hair here. ;o Well.. chinese people
do... and other foreigners xD
Rianna Lauren: lol hair colors... *munches on pizza*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next