DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date?

+7
Riaaanna
Music_Hero2779
StarxRob4ever
Rachel1466
~Angel~
WinterRain
BigHazelEyes
11 posters

Go down

Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date? Empty Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date?

Post by BigHazelEyes 8/13/2009, 6:28 am

Just state who you would want to date from teen titans, be they good guy or bad, and tell why.
BigHazelEyes
BigHazelEyes

Back to top Go down

Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date? Empty Re: Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date?

Post by WinterRain 8/18/2009, 5:27 pm

i would date red x because no one knows if hes bad or good and well, hes cool. =]
WinterRain
WinterRain

Back to top Go down

Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date? Empty Titans

Post by BigHazelEyes 8/25/2009, 4:41 pm

Robin and Red X are cool, but I think Beast Boy is the best one to date out of all the characters. Smile
BigHazelEyes
BigHazelEyes

Back to top Go down

Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date? Empty Re: Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date?

Post by ~Angel~ 8/25/2009, 5:01 pm

BigHazelEyes wrote:Robin and Red X are cool, but I think Beast Boy is the best one to date out of all the characters. Smile

red x,robin and aqualad I can't choose between these three but I would have to say red X
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel1466 8/25/2009, 10:02 pm

Robin.
I love him!
Rachel1466
Rachel1466

http://rachel1466.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date? Empty Umm

Post by StarxRob4ever 8/27/2009, 8:40 pm

ROBIN HE IS SO SMEXY!!!! I believe that is the term at least... Embarassed
StarxRob4ever
StarxRob4ever

Back to top Go down

Which Titan (or Villian if you want) would you want to date? Empty Robin?!?

Post by Music_Hero2779 8/29/2009, 6:00 pm

Y robin? He is just so... dramatic and Mr.No-Fun. I would most likely date Cyborg or Beast Boy. They both are funny, and awsome at video games, well not Beast Boy. LoL
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/29/2009, 7:27 pm

Definitely Robin.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/7/2009, 3:32 am

Raven.

What can I say, I like girls with substance.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 9/7/2009, 9:09 am

Terra
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 9/7/2009, 4:49 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
BigHazelEyes wrote:Robin and Red X are cool, but I think Beast Boy is the best one to date out of all the characters. Smile

red x,robin and aqualad I can't choose between these three but I would have to say red X

xD I'm sorry, your answer made me chuckle 'cause Red X and Robin are both so kickbutt-actiony-dare-devil-bad-boy stuff and then you've got Aqualad who's quiet, goodie-two-shoes and a klutz. He makes me laugh. x3 <3
Anyway.

I think my answer is obvious if you've seen any of my art. >.> .... a certain carrot-top archer. ...Yuss ~<3
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/7/2009, 5:00 pm

Raevien wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:

xD I'm sorry, your answer made me chuckle 'cause Red X and Robin are both so kickbutt-actiony-dare-devil-bad-boy stuff and then you've got Aqualad who's quiet, goodie-two-shoes and a klutz. He makes me laugh. x3 <3
Anyway.

I think my answer is obvious if you've seen any of my art. >.> .... a certain carrot-top archer. ...Yuss ~<3

If the reason you like Speedy is because of his HAIR, I am laughing. XD lol he just LOVES his hair so much.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/7/2009, 7:15 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Raevien wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:

Anyway.

If the reason you like Speedy is because of his HAIR, I am laughing. XD lol he just LOVES his hair so much.

lol true very true.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/7/2009, 11:14 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Raevien wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:

Anyway.

lol true very true.

Why does he care so much about his hair?! He barely has any!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 9/8/2009, 9:52 pm

Mercy wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Raevien wrote:

lol true very true.

xDD!!!! HOMYGAWSH that made me laugh SO HARD, Rianna! But....I've always had an attraction to red-heads, so SUE me. His hair obsession is cute, in some odd way...and a good excuse to mess with him x3 ...but, I mostly just like his personality. xP He's a hoot to write. I have a good time with it.

xD And yes, Mercy, but I love short-haired guys. ;D Roy-boy seems to have hair just longer than the good old army-cut....and I love the army cut. ....*shakes fist and runs away*
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/8/2009, 9:55 pm

Raevien wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Raevien wrote:

lol true very true.

xDD!!!! HOMYGAWSH that made me laugh SO HARD, Rianna! But....I've always had an attraction to red-heads, so SUE me. His hair obsession is cute, in some odd way...and a good excuse to mess with him x3 ...but, I mostly just like his personality. xP He's a hoot to write. I have a good time with it.

xD And yes, Mercy, but I love short-haired guys. ;D Roy-boy seems to have hair just longer than the good old army-cut....and I love the army cut. ....*shakes fist and runs away*

But Short haired guys.. you cant run your fingers through them! So blea Razz
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 9/8/2009, 9:58 pm

Mercy wrote:

But long-haired guys normally have greasy, oily looking hair. Dx ...and they might look like a girl from behind and you'd be all: 8D OH HEY, Suzi--OH MAI D8 You're NOT Suzie!!

And also, if you get on a motor cycle, their hair won't be getting all gagged up in your mouth :3
Raevien
Raevien

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/8/2009, 10:09 pm

Raevien wrote:
Mercy wrote:

But long-haired guys normally have greasy, oily looking hair. Dx ...and they might look like a girl from behind and you'd be all: 8D OH HEY, Suzi--OH MAI D8 You're NOT Suzie!!

And also, if you get on a motor cycle, their hair won't be getting all gagged up in your mouth :3

Point Taken Sad
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/9/2009, 4:38 am

Mercy wrote:
Raevien wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Point Taken Sad

lol... Well, he IS kinda cute. KINDA. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/9/2009, 4:17 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Raevien wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Point Taken Sad

I dunno Cartoons are Cartoons.. never ever will be real. Ever. Ever. ;-;
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/9/2009, 5:26 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Raevien wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Point Taken Sad

I dunno Cartoons are Cartoons.. never ever will be real. Ever. Ever. ;-;

that doesn't matter. Cartoon is human's imagination. We can make it the way we want to! That's why fiction guys are sometimes a lot cute-r than real ones. (uh... No offence to the boys XD)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BigHazelEyes 9/30/2009, 3:56 pm

Mikkel92 wrote:Terra

Yay Terra Fan! Smile
BigHazelEyes
BigHazelEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down