DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum rules?

2 posters

Go down

forum rules? Empty forum rules?

Post by j1e3s5 8/14/2009, 9:24 pm

hi i was just talking on the cb and a thought came to mind, what are the forums rules? i havnt found any page on this so i was just wondering if we dont have it maby we should post it? it would be helpfull ty, i am aware that lots of times they put the rules and regulations in the registration but usally they have it accessable also, but some commen questions i would have would be

1. is cussing aloud? if its not then what qualifies as it? if i put symbols that hint at that word does that count?
2. what topics are not allowed, if any?
3. is there anything that is a auto ban? like a rule broke that results in no second chance?

i ask because i have gotten banned before, for putting symbols and such that might of hinted at a cuss, so i am just asking so noone would have to go through this, also again if there is a forum rule page and i am looking like a idiot please inform me XD......in a nice way of course Razz
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

forum rules? Empty Re: forum rules?

Post by Naked Snake 8/14/2009, 9:45 pm

This forum has rules?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/14/2009, 9:57 pm

Naked Snake wrote:This forum has rules?

lol i hope so, XD or mykan being banned was for? lol but ya there are no offical rules yet posted, but titan said they were currently making them so idk, i just posted this if anyone knew for sure? because i didnt think there were any when i registerd and i cant see any but ya
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 8/14/2009, 10:00 pm

Mykan was banned from the chatbox, not from the forum itself.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/14/2009, 10:04 pm

Naked Snake wrote:Mykan was banned from the chatbox, not from the forum itself.

true, but i ment in general, but that is a very good point, are we gonna have cb rules and then forum rules? or just combine them, ty snake^^ lol i just made this post incase anyone had info on this, i am new and i would like to avoid a ban if possible XD lol i can get hyper and random and say things before thinking so i would like to atleast be able to have something to think about >< you know? if that made sense XD
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/14/2009, 10:43 pm

apperently we do have forum rules>< lol i never read these things though, lol you know you guys dont either XD but i am proud of myself i went back and read the WHOLE thing XD

"Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations who come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

I Agree to these terms I do not agree to these terms"
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down