DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate the Avatar Above You-

+31
AkAlina
Charm
SnowFallsSlow
prettycarolina21
Laughing_Man
Blitzkrieg
TTfan
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
JusticeBorn
SylverBluTitan
CyFire
Quickfeather
Music_Hero2779
TheDeceiverGod
Raevien
Ghost
Rain
Terra
EllaMila1
Luck
Negromancer
Cylor
Naked Snake
Tÿ
Titans_Fan123
~Angel~
redeagle321
Riaaanna
FloatingMagikarp
Vandal
35 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Rate the Avatar Above You- - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 5:42 pm

i didn't make it found it. al though i dont like it im probably going to change it again...to a screenshot...that i find
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 6:17 pm

ok! I KNOW IT'S A CRAZY AVATAR but i support the couple and...welll IT'S A GOOD F'IN PIC! it'll be my permanate one. it's my least supported one

my supported couples

best supported- robin x starfie
2nd best supported- BB x Terra
least supported but still supported - raven x starfire
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/30/2009, 8:16 pm

What on earth?! How am I supposed to rate that avatar?! It leaves me confused and scared!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 8:45 pm

me too...but i like the way they drew and colored this with their bare hands! also i hate ur pic 2/10 WAT IS IT?!
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/30/2009, 10:01 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:me too...but i like the way they drew and colored this with their bare hands! also i hate ur pic 2/10 WAT IS IT?!

Pussies don't play Resident Evil; hence your lack of knowledge. My avatar is a picture I took of Ada Wong. And I don't care if it was hand drawn, hand colored your avatar isn't the sh*t, its just plain old sh*t. Seriously, 15 year olds with lesbian promoting avatars should have their nuts removed. Especially if its a terrible lesbian promoting drawing for an avatar.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/30/2009, 10:20 pm

Gaaah. What about MY avatar? Sad
8.5 for Mercy. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 10:32 pm

shut up your not in this (lol) i'm just saying...and chuck norris don't play resident evil...sooooo pussys play resident evil. i also am poor so can't get any games, the only games i ever play is farcry 2...that and prototype...and i think i played...umm...cod waw...also i'm not 15 and its JUST A KISS! they've actually kissed on the show...and how do you know i'm a boy? i could be a lesbian! watcha gotta say to that? i could be an ALIEN!!!! i could be starfire! i could be robin! i could be CHUCK NORRIS so BAM! u just got word served! (don't take it personally) :D
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 10:51 pm

u made me sad Sad so i changed it better! what u rate this one?!
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/30/2009, 11:46 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:shut up your not in this (lol) i'm just saying...and chuck norris don't play resident evil...sooooo pussys play resident evil. i also am poor so can't get any games, the only games i ever play is farcry 2...that and prototype...and i think i played...umm...cod waw...also i'm not 15 and its JUST A KISS! they've actually kissed on the show...and how do you know i'm a boy? i could be a lesbian! watcha gotta say to that? i could be an ALIEN!!!! i could be starfire! i could be robin! i could be CHUCK NORRIS so BAM! u just got word served! (don't take it personally) :D

Did you even READ the rules? When you visit a topic, read the VERY FIRST POST in the topic and DON'T skip straight to the last post! You are supposed to be rating other people's avatar too! Don't ask for a rating if you're not rating other avatars! DX
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 12:11 am

lol ok....well...i dunno u...umm...it's robin's smile...so? i guess 8...cause...he iz kewl? i like the karate! lol in episode 357-494 Control Freak-i'm back titans and guess what! i know kung fu. whoa. lol! it was funny
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/31/2009, 9:19 am

TeenTitan-x wrote:lol ok....well...i dunno u...umm...it's robin's smile...so? i guess 8...cause...he iz kewl? i like the karate! lol in episode 357-494 Control Freak-i'm back titans and guess what! i know kung fu. whoa. lol! it was funny

7.5 for teen titanx
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 9:57 am

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
TeenTitan-x wrote:lol ok....well...i dunno u...umm...it's robin's smile...so? i guess 8...cause...he iz kewl? i like the karate! lol in episode 357-494 Control Freak-i'm back titans and guess what! i know kung fu. whoa. lol! it was funny

7.5 for teen titanx

WTF!? this thing looks near PERFECT how dare you? lol u get a...8.5 cause it looks cool
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/31/2009, 10:14 am

Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 10:16 am

Neutral...(7)
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/31/2009, 10:45 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:shut up your not in this (lol) i'm just saying...and chuck norris don't play resident evil...sooooo pussys play resident evil. i also am poor so can't get any games, the only games i ever play is farcry 2...that and prototype...and i think i played...umm...cod waw...also i'm not 15 and its JUST A KISS! they've actually kissed on the show...and how do you know i'm a boy? i could be a lesbian! watcha gotta say to that? i could be an ALIEN!!!! i could be starfire! i could be robin! i could be CHUCK NORRIS so BAM! u just got word served! (don't take it personally) :D

You misspelled "pussies" and about Chuck Norris; your argument is invalid, my hair is a bird. There are many things Chuck Norris is, does, is not, and does not do. For example he is a conservative Christian, that was in many films, only assuming that you never were in films or are a professional in martial arts, for I know not your political or religious views; you are a pussy. Logic Result: Chuck Norris is not the standard of who's a pussy and who is not, but it is also wrong to assume whoever does not play Resident Evil is a pussy; I merely said that because.. Resident Evil is totally badass, and if you have any console whatsoever; its on it. Its just amazing in all ways you look at it, start with Resident Evil 4, its on so many systems you'd have to be an idiot to own the consul and not pick it up. CoD5 is nothing compared to CoD4 and CoDMW2 has to be the most anticipated game since SSBB, really if you don't want that game, you must really not enjoy anything fun. When did Raven and Starfire kiss ever so passionately in the Teen Titans Television show as portrayed in your last avatar?

And lastly.. Your gender. You're not Chuck Norris because he wouldn't argue with a stupid teenager, your character sheet you have on your profile says that you're male, most people want themselves to be themselves if they make a character.

Raven's skin is not blue and her cloak is not purple, your avatar gets a 3/10
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 11:47 pm

Sad all i read was the last sentence...and i like it...so you want me to change it? again? (i give u a 6.2)
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/1/2009, 9:00 am

TeenTitan-x wrote:Sad all i read was the last sentence...and i like it...so you want me to change it? again? (i give u a 6.2)

Well Teen Titan fan art usually isn't the greatest, you can look at raven's eyes in that and wonder if it really is Raven in there. The eyes are too close together and they just don't look like hers.

You can at least have a avatar that isn't Teen Titans related, I personally think the best avatars are the ones where they show personality from other sources like movies other television shows other comics or video games, or if you make one up from scratch. It tells us what you're in to, because just by being on the forums you know that you are a huge fan of the Teen Titans. Seriously, I freaking grew up with the Titans, it takes up quite a chunk in my life, but so do other things, and avatars are what tells me a little bit more about another person. Look at Naked Snake.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/1/2009, 9:40 am

Yeah... that doesn't even look like Raven. Neutral
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/1/2009, 12:37 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Yeah... that doesn't even look like Raven. Neutral
Am I right? And even though your avatar is significantly darker, its still Robin smiling XD - 8/10
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 11/1/2009, 11:34 pm

Chuck Norris is a hack.

Big Boss would beat his ass twenty ways from 1964.

For the record, Mercy, I've always loved your avatar and have been meaning to compliment you on it for some time, because Ada Wong is awesome.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylor 11/2/2009, 1:35 am

I'm guessing your avatar is from one of the 900,000,000 cutscenes in Mustache Gear Solid 4? Razz
Cylor
Cylor

http://sincronos.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 11/2/2009, 2:21 am

Cylor wrote:I'm guessing your avatar is from one of the 900,000,000 cutscenes in Mustache Gear Solid 4? Razz

From the absolutely bittersweet debriefing scene, specifically.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylor 11/2/2009, 4:17 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Cylor wrote:I'm guessing your avatar is from one of the 900,000,000 cutscenes in Mustache Gear Solid 4? Razz
From the absolutely bittersweet debriefing scene, specifically.
Is it a flashback to the ending of Mullet Gear Solid 3, then? Or something else?
Cylor
Cylor

http://sincronos.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/2/2009, 7:51 am

7.5 for Snake... Cause it's just like that. Razz
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/2/2009, 10:36 am

Naked Snake wrote:

Chuck Norris is a hack.

Big Boss would beat his ass twenty ways from 1964.

For the record, Mercy, I've always loved your avatar and have been meaning to compliment you on it for some time, because Ada Wong is awesome.

Yeah seriously! I don't know what's up with all the Chuck Norris being a hardcore badass jokes, the whole cult following confuses me; especially after seeing two of his movies and not liking it at all.

And from the first sight of your avatar coupled with your posts, I knew we had an epic man here.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.