DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :)

+3
Riaaanna
Vandal
FloatingMagikarp
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :) Empty Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :)

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/14/2009, 2:15 am

Hey guys, I have a college counselor who I'm guessing is very ill. (since I have been told that she
had to take a flight out of the country to see a doctor all the way in Asia! ) She's a really nice and sweet
person who also happens to love TT. She was impressed by our Proj. and told me that she'd love to
help out if she could. (which made me lol'd Razz ^^ ) Anyways, I'm worried about her current state, so I thought...
"Hey, why not, how about making a "get-well card" with the forum members?"

So guys... If you'd like to post some comments to her - anything or even draw some random pictures
and put it in this topic, feel free to do so. I want to send her warm wishes straight from our forums
and give them to her on paper when she returns Smile

P.S. Her favorite TT character is Starfire if any of you are wondering ^^
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :) Empty Re: Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :)

Post by Vandal 10/19/2009, 8:24 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:Hey guys, I have a college counselor who I'm guessing is very ill. She's a really nice and sweet
person who also happens to love TT. I thought...

Aww sorry to hear that Karp, what's her name? Imma draw Star, expect it near this weekend due to no computer.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :) Empty Re: Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :)

Post by Riaaanna 10/20/2009, 5:00 am

Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:Hey guys, I have a college counselor who I'm guessing is very ill. She's a really nice and sweet
person who also happens to love TT. I thought...

Aww sorry to hear that Karp, what's her name? Imma draw Star, expect it near this weekend due to no computer.

...Carine, maybe? Or is it a word that I didn't understand and I thought it was her name? XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/20/2009, 2:10 pm

lol yes, her name is carine. ^^
and thanks mercy Smile

-oh and just a heads up that i probably won't be on for a while until i get my
internet back. >_> anyways, guess i'll use my school comp. for now o.O
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 10/20/2009, 6:04 pm

Tell her that we wish her the best! My prayers go with her... =)
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/20/2009, 6:08 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:lol yes, her name is carine. ^^
and thanks mercy Smile

-oh and just a heads up that i probably won't be on for a while until i get my
internet back. >_> anyways, guess i'll use my school comp. for now o.O

Karp!! Darn it I missed ya!! DX Crying or Very sad

...anyways, I think I'm gonna design an e-card for her. With Starfire all over it Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mike10031 10/20/2009, 8:12 pm

tell her i wish her the best of luck Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :) Icon_smile

mike10031

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/20/2009, 11:00 pm

Well the drawing is done... But all I need now is a computer D:
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/21/2009, 3:54 am

Mercy wrote:Well the drawing is done... But all I need now is a computer D:

Can't you get on a shared computer or somethin?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/21/2009, 9:04 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:

I'm only a senior in highschool, and I get homeschooled.

I barely see the light of day.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/21/2009, 9:13 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

I'm only a senior in highschool, and I get homeschooled.

I barely see the light of day.

Homeschooling... I always wondered what it's like to do homeschooling.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/21/2009, 9:26 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:

Well all my friends live in miami (which is about 30 min away) so I see them about once a month.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/21/2009, 9:32 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Well all my friends live in miami (which is about 30 min away) so I see them about once a month.

Once a month...! I would die if that's the frequency of seeing my friends.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/21/2009, 9:41 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

=_= yeah.. Well it was never easy getting pulled out of public school.. I some how survive each month, but I bet you guys live close to each other so its all cool anyways if you get homeschooled.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/21/2009, 9:46 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

=_= yeah.. Well it was never easy getting pulled out of public school.. I some how survive each month, but I bet you guys live close to each other so its all cool anyways if you get homeschooled.

No, me and my friends don't really live close to each other. Darn... One month with not seeing friends... Not seeing Calvin... DX horrible HORRIBLE thing!
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/21/2009, 9:53 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
No, me and my friends don't really live close to each other. Darn... One month with not seeing friends... Not seeing Calvin... DX horrible HORRIBLE thing!
That would be bad..............
Heheheh.. Did you confess your undying love for him that burns brighter than a thousand suns yet? I'm not really caught up to where you're at with your relationship XD
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/21/2009, 10:01 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
That would be bad..............
Heheheh.. Did you confess your undying love for him that burns brighter than a thousand suns yet? I'm not really caught up to where you're at with your relationship XD

Well, no... I assume that he would probably freak out when I "confess my undying love for him that burns brighter than a thousand suns", lol. Besides, if I ever get together with him, it'll be useless. I'm moving to another school in about 8 months and you know how bad long-distance-relationships are. So I decided to stay as his best friend and just secretly enjoy all the moments we share. Enjoy it while it lasts. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/21/2009, 10:43 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Well, no... I assume that he would probably freak out when I "confess my undying love for him that burns brighter than a thousand suns", lol. Besides, if I ever get together with him, it'll be useless. I'm moving to another school in about 8 months and you know how bad long-distance-relationships are. So I decided to stay as his best friend and just secretly enjoy all the moments we share. Enjoy it while it lasts. Smile

Aww... I'm in a Long Distance Relationship, how far are you moving? That's just terrible... well at least you'll be away from Andre right?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/21/2009, 5:04 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Aww... I'm in a Long Distance Relationship, how far are you moving? That's just terrible... well at least you'll be away from Andre right?

Not that far, but we only see each other at school. But hey, I can still contact him. And yeah, that's the... good... news... Away from Andre... Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/24/2009, 7:53 am

aww well tell her i said i hope she gets better and losses the ill

i will try to send her a e-card to
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/25/2009, 3:19 pm

Best Wishes from the TT Proj. Carine :) Carine
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/25/2009, 3:19 pm

aww crap! it got cut off! Karp gimmie ur email so I can send you the full thing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/26/2009, 3:02 am

Mercy wrote:aww crap! it got cut off! Karp gimmie ur email so I can send you the full thing.

I think she posted it somewhere around this forum... It's karpskarp@yahoo.com Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/26/2009, 9:19 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:aww crap! it got cut off! Karp gimmie ur email so I can send you the full thing.

I think she posted it somewhere around this forum... It's karpskarp@yahoo.com Smile

Wow.. What an adress. karpskarp@yahoo.com
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/26/2009, 10:39 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Wow.. What an adress. karpskarp@yahoo.com

Yeah. Used to be floatingmagikarp@hotmail.com, or was it yahoo? O.o I forgot.. But then I think she changed it or somethin.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next