DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

+30
TheMoodieSwede
chucklenut47
SnowFallsSlow
ebilcupcake
Blitzkrieg
Ghost
Luck
redeagle321
archiesangel
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
Rain
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
Music_Hero2779
SylverBluTitan
Azrael
Raevien
Naked Snake
Terra
TheDeceiverGod
Negromancer
Xenophobic Sponge
EllaMila1
FloatingMagikarp
RustleXer
Thecrazykid3649
Riaaanna
Cylor
Vandal
34 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Riaaanna 11/15/2009, 3:08 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Just finished studying with Giselle and Calvin...

oh how could you?! the person who betrayed you!! have you not seen "the holiday?" with cameron diaz, jack black, jude law and kate winslet? you gotta do what kate did!

She didn't betray, me, actually. xDDDDD

...and I don't know what that movie is. What did Kate do? o.o
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!) - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you doing right now? (Or the "who cares?" thread!)

Post by Riaaanna 11/15/2009, 3:11 am

lol "Smooth Criminal" is popular at my school right now, so I'm singing...

"Annie are you OK... So, Annie are you OK... are you OK, Annie... Annie are you OK..."

:lol!:
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/15/2009, 3:19 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:lol "Smooth Criminal" is popular at my school right now, so I'm singing...

"Annie are you OK... So, Annie are you OK... are you OK, Annie... Annie are you OK..."

lol i just learnt the dance!!! WHOO!!!!! i'm awesome now! :D and that's my favourite M.J song :D
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/15/2009, 3:19 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Just finished studying with Giselle and Calvin...

oh how could you?! the person who betrayed you!! have you not seen "the holiday?" with cameron diaz, jack black, jude law and kate winslet? you gotta do what kate did!

She didn't betray, me, actually. xDDDDD

...and I don't know what that movie is. What did Kate do? o.o

watch the movie Smile if i explain it, it may come out wrong and messed up
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/15/2009, 3:20 am

when i should be actually studying for my Japanese exam, i am talking to people in the cb.... smart or stupid idea? you be the judge
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/15/2009, 3:38 am

RustleXer wrote:when i should be actually studying for my Japanese exam, i am talking to people in the cb.... smart or stupid idea? you be the judge

cpd... unless you're talking to Japanese people, it's probably stupid. Razz
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/15/2009, 3:39 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:when i should be actually studying for my Japanese exam, i am talking to people in the cb.... smart or stupid idea? you be the judge

dammit i wish i could do a starfire and kiss a person and learn the language instantly.... *sigh*
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/15/2009, 3:42 am

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

dammit i wish i could do a starfire and kiss a person and learn the language instantly.... *sigh*

Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/15/2009, 4:02 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

maybe i should experiment with that when i'm in japan next month lol. just find a random chick and smooch lol
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 11/15/2009, 6:21 pm

RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

maybe i should experiment with that when i'm in japan next month lol. just find a random chick and smooch lol

LOL if only... just make sure you know when to run if the girl gets mad :D
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/15/2009, 9:34 pm

Terra wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

lol, i can't run... that's why i don't do track Razz.... i'm gonna get killed aren't i?
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 11/15/2009, 9:49 pm

RustleXer wrote:
Terra wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

lol, i can't run... that's why i don't do track Razz.... i'm gonna get killed aren't i?

lol or if you're lucky, find the love of your life :D
That... or die... ^^
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/15/2009, 10:08 pm

Nah, more than likely arrested for sexual assault.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/17/2009, 2:16 pm

Suddenly a random guy was standing at my door, telling me about the special language we can talk with god.

..... O.o
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/17/2009, 5:00 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:Suddenly a random guy was standing at my door, telling me about the special language we can talk with god.

..... O.o

HAHahhaaha!! Its called prayer.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/17/2009, 6:17 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:Suddenly a random guy was standing at my door, telling me about the special language we can talk with god.

..... O.o

God speaks ALL languages. O.o
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 11/17/2009, 7:16 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:

..... O.o

Except Klingon.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/18/2009, 4:17 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

..... O.o

Except Klingon.

Klingon...?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 11/18/2009, 12:00 pm

Sitting in my free period (AKA, portfolio period for me) working on my portfolio and listening in on the other girls from online classes gossip. >.> ....are females really this petty about stuff on a regular basis? xD Or am I just...freaking laid back? I dunno.

Art class is in 20 minutes, but, I'm just gonna continue working on my portfolio there. >.>
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/18/2009, 2:46 pm

Raevien wrote:...are females really this petty about stuff on a regular basis? xD
This is just based on my own personal experience, so you can take it with a grain of salt if you must, but... yes. XD
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 11/18/2009, 2:53 pm

Raevien wrote:Sitting in my free period (AKA, portfolio period for me) working on my portfolio and listening in on the other girls from online classes gossip. >.> ....are females really this petty about stuff on a regular basis? xD Or am I just...freaking laid back? I dunno.

Art class is in 20 minutes, but, I'm just gonna continue working on my portfolio there. >.>

I remember hearing these two girls got into a fistfight over a pack of skittles. SKITTLES. The same ones you can buy at any convienient store for $1.10. One girl decided to eat a pack of skittles in class and the another girl said ''I'll beat your a** for those skittles.'' and then they actually fought.

-_-

So if females can fight over little things, they can gossip over little, petty things. The same goes for boys. It really is pathetic.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/18/2009, 3:11 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:I remember hearing these two girls got into a fistfight over a pack of skittles. SKITTLES. The same ones you can buy at any convienient store for $1.10. One girl decided to eat a pack of skittles in class and the another girl said ''I'll beat your a** for those skittles.'' and then they actually fought.

Wow that's stupid.. I was walking from a class to another with one of my friends and on the way we saw two fights break out >< ... You broke them up?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/18/2009, 4:15 pm

Raevien wrote:...are females really this petty about stuff on a regular basis?

Some are, yes. Some really, really are.

And if the women I work with are any indication, they NEVER grow out of it.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/18/2009, 6:42 pm

I'm bored... People of the Internet! Bring me entrainment!
Or food, I'd go for food too. Preferably hot, animal-based food.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/18/2009, 10:21 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:I'm bored... People of the Internet! Bring me entrainment!
Or food, I'd go for food too. Preferably hot, animal-based food.

Is there any other kind thats worth of consumption?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next