DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Had a Bad Day

+15
Fishing4Infinity
Starfire_02
TheDeceiverGod
Rain
Negromancer
Vandal
FloatingMagikarp
thewizardofodd12
Xenophobic Sponge
Cylor
Naked Snake
Raevien
EllaMila1
RustleXer
Riaaanna
19 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I Had a Bad Day - Page 6 Empty Re: I Had a Bad Day

Post by EllaMila1 11/20/2009, 7:11 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:I got my school-rapport yesterday.

And...? Neutral

XD If it was good news, I'd have posted it by highlight of the day. ;]

I got four insufficient marks. FOUR. Dx
A 5 for history, 2.8 for geography, 2.6 for maths, and a 4.3 for physics.
I'll have to redo this year. *sigh*. >.>

DX sorry to hear that..

Don't be sorry..
It's my dangit fault after all. xD
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/21/2009, 11:38 pm

bad day:

lost my wallet
wireless keyboard and mouse were being unresponsive (as always) so i chucked it against the wall and smashed it up and then i set it on fire with some friends... (that made me feel so much better)
flooding in the garage that i was made to clean up
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/23/2009, 5:42 am

I tripped and hurt my knee. Bleeding... Ow. DX
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/23/2009, 6:17 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:I tripped and hurt my knee. Bleeding... Ow. DX

...that's it? HARDEN UP GIRL! lol jk
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/23/2009, 6:18 am

slept in accidentally and missed the bus to the mall :S and then it rained on me on the walk home :S
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/23/2009, 6:32 am

RustleXer wrote:

I haven't gotten my knees bleeding since I was 10! XD lol
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/23/2009, 4:06 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
RustleXer wrote:

I haven't gotten my knees bleeding since I was 10! XD lol

Well clearly, you need to start acting more like an 11 year old. Razz
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/23/2009, 4:50 pm

RustleXer wrote:slept in accidentally and missed the bus to the mall :S and then it rained on me on the walk home :S

...that's it? HARDEN UP!

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/23/2009, 6:39 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
RustleXer wrote:slept in accidentally and missed the bus to the mall :S and then it rained on me on the walk home :S

...that's it? HARDEN UP!

:lol!: Nice shootin. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/23/2009, 8:51 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

...that's it? HARDEN UP!

Yeah, I know a girl who was locked out of her house and needed to pee really badly, then she went to the side as a team of joggers were running by. I feel sorry for her, seeing how she could have went to her backyard.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/24/2009, 5:32 am

Mercy wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

...that's it? HARDEN UP!

Yeah, I know a girl who was locked out of her house and needed to pee really badly, then she went to the side as a team of joggers were running by. I feel sorry for her, seeing how she could have went to her backyard.

lol... If she does, she better be sure anyone won't see her. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/24/2009, 6:25 am

Mercy wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

...that's it? HARDEN UP!

wow, that sucks.
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/24/2009, 11:30 am

RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

...that's it? HARDEN UP!

wow, that sucks.

I know, right? Neutral
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 1/6/2010, 12:44 pm

A 1.1, a 3.5, and a 4.5 for maths.

What a lovely subject.

and I think I'm getting sick.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/6/2010, 2:38 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:A 1.1, a 3.5, and a 4.5 for maths.

What a lovely subject.

Those numbers mean nothing to me, care to explain how the grading system works?

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 1/6/2010, 2:45 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

What a lovely subject.

XD

I know, you have A's and B's and such.
Let's just say.. those numbers aren't very good. xP
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/6/2010, 3:33 pm

I am sick, my dad is sick, we owe the hospital a few thousand dollars, even with our insurance, and I might get fired tonight.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/6/2010, 5:03 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

What a lovely subject.

XD

I know, you have A's and B's and such.
Let's just say.. those numbers aren't very good. xP

Actually, I never really has the As and s system in school. I mean, it was there and we SORT of used it, but for the most part we just used %'s on our report cards and such. Never saw a letter as a final grade until college, and even then there was a (xy%) next to it. XP

But yes, I will believe you. If it makes you feel any better, you're about as good in math as I was in the other sciences. Using your grade system I'd probably be the first student to rack up a negative in biology. XD

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/7/2010, 12:00 am

I'm in a bit of a bind.

A close friend of mine is publishing a book, whose entire premise is basically a cross between Heroes and Fantastic Four, with a bit of Hulk thrown in for good measure. I'm not sure I can keep myself from telling her that it sucks, if it turns out to suck.

Halp. No
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/7/2010, 1:24 am

Each night I have gotten about 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 weeks. Im always dead tired but I never have time to catch up on my sleep and now I cry for no reason and my friend thinks im a baby. My grades suck, I never have fun anymore, and now I think I am addicted to the internet.

I get sexually abbused a few weeks ago and now I have to go to some therapy thing. Dont ask me why cuz I dont know, and I really hate councling and therapy (and i forgot how to spell those words for some reason) also my friends are telling me that I have been acting all depressed ever since I got sexually harrassed and they wont stop bugging me about it.

Basically I really hate life right now. The only thing that keeps me really alive is knowing when I get home I have the wonderful internet to look foward to and I can watch the JLU episodes "wild cards" because they are my new obsession. yes i know...its sad.

Last edited by Starfire_02 on 1/7/2010, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/7/2010, 1:38 am

Starfire_02 wrote:Each night I have gotten about 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 weeks. Im always dead tired but I never have time to catch up on my sleep and now I cry for no reason and my friend thinks im baby. My grades suck, I never have fun anymore, and now I think I am addicted to the internet.

I get sexually abbused a few weeks ago and now I have to go to some therapy thin. Dont ask me why cuz I dont know,

What.

Okay, let's run down the list of things:

-You don't sleep well.
-You're prone to random fits of crying.
-Your performance in school is suffering.
-You think you're addicted to the online world.
-You were recently sexually assaulted.

And you cannot understand why you might need to go to therapy? Look, girl, we might not get along well--or at all--but out of genuine human concern for your health, I'm gonna tell it like it is: every thing you listed has "clinical depression" plastered all over it, and if you've been sexually assaulted, then that obviously just compounded the issue. It should be frakking self-evident why you'd have to go to "some therapy thin [sic]."

Get your butt offline and into one of those ubiquitous psychology couches. Don't stay in denial for too long, because that will only make things worse. For your own sake, you need every minute of professional help that you can get.

Also, bravo; you totally upstaged me and my mundane problem. Razz
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/7/2010, 4:02 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:Each night I have gotten about 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 weeks. Im always dead tired but I never have time to catch up on my sleep and now I cry for no reason and my friend thinks im baby. My grades suck, I never have fun anymore, and now I think I am addicted to the internet.

I get sexually abbused a few weeks ago and now I have to go to some therapy thin. Dont ask me why cuz I dont know, and I really hate councling and therapy (and i forgot how to spell those words for some reason) also my friends are telling me that I have been acting all depressed ever since I got sexually harrassed and they wont stop bugging me about it.

Basically I really hate life right now. The only thing that keeps me really alive is knowing when I get home I have the wonderful internet to look foward to and I can watch the JLU episodes "wild cards" because they are my new obsession. yes i know...its sad.

Wow, it sounds like you're going through quite a bit right now. I'm very Pro-Therapy myself and think anyone that's gone through sexual abuse at a young age needs to have that available to them and I really think you need to give it a go. While not a doctor, it does indeed sound to my untrained self that there could be depression in the mix as well and that is a very real medical problem that can be treated.

If I can point out a silver lining for you though, the very fact that your friends are worried about you enough to tell you they think there's something wrong should show that they care enough to want you to get help and get healthy. Don't push them away for this, embrace them as a life-line.

Hopefully you can overcome this hurdle in your life and get yourself happy and healthy again.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 1/7/2010, 4:04 pm

Naked Snake wrote:I'm in a bit of a bind.

A close friend of mine is publishing a book, whose entire premise is basically a cross between Heroes and Fantastic Four, with a bit of Hulk thrown in for good measure. I'm not sure I can keep myself from telling her that it sucks, if it turns out to suck.

Halp. :no:

To break away from the seriousness of the previous post, my solution to this problem would be to read the book and then tell your friend that it was a wonderful comedy that had you laughing the whole way through.

My solution mostly revolves around the book not being a comedy.... on purpose.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/7/2010, 8:35 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

I get sexually abbused a few weeks ago and now I have to go to some therapy thin. Dont ask me why cuz I dont know, and I really hate councling and therapy (and i forgot how to spell those words for some reason) also my friends are telling me that I have been acting all depressed ever since I got sexually harrassed and they wont stop bugging me about it.

Wow, it sounds like you're going through quite a bit right now. I'm very Pro-Therapy myself and think anyone that's gone through sexual abuse at a young age needs to have that available to them and I really think you need to give it a go. While not a doctor, it does indeed sound to my untrained self that there could be depression in the mix as well and that is a very real medical problem that can be treated.

If I can point out a silver lining for you though, the very fact that your friends are worried about you enough to tell you they think there's something wrong should show that they care enough to want you to get help and get healthy. Don't push them away for this, embrace them as a life-line.

Hopefully you can overcome this hurdle in your life and get yourself happy and healthy again.

I like your responce better then Snake's lol.

And yes Snake, I totally owned you. Razz
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 1/7/2010, 9:01 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

I like your responce better then Snake's lol.

And yes Snake, I totally owned you. Razz

I'm going to assume that you're joking. Under no definition of the word have you owned me, nor will you ever. Cool

EDIT: I think this needs some clarification. My entire MO on this forum is to give the hard truth, even when nobody wants to hear it. That's what my response to you was; I wasn't trying to be a dick. Sometimes, though, when the facts are sitting right in front of you and you refuse to look at them, you need someone kick you in the rear and show you what needs to be seen.

And that someone is usually--nigh always--me.

Your response doesn't indicate whether or not you listened to either Spongecaeks or myself. I sincerely hope that you did.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.