DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favourite movie scene

+3
Rain
Vandal
RustleXer
7 posters

Go down

favourite movie scene Empty favourite movie scene

Post by RustleXer 11/10/2009, 5:37 am

alright, we all love movies. there has to be a favourite movie scene, that you've seen (not pun intended). where it be a horror gut slashing bit or a chase or those one liners that just get you or that romantic scene you have always loved, there must be a movie scene that just gets you. Smile so what's your favourite movie scene?
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

favourite movie scene Empty Re: favourite movie scene

Post by RustleXer 11/10/2009, 5:41 am

okay i'll get the ball rolling

Movie: Say Anything

when Lloyd is standing outside Diane's room and is playing "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel from a boombox over his head.... classic romantic scene. It's just beautiful Smile

another one would be:

Movie: Superbad

When Fogell gets his fake I.D and shows it to Seth and Evan.... funny stuff there, seriously if you have not seen the movie... see it!

RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/10/2009, 1:09 pm

Got a lot of favorite scenes.. I love movies.

Movie: The Matrix

When Neo realizes he's the one and stops the bullets in midair. Its music and slight comedy makes it an epic and uplifting scene.

Movie: The Watchmen

The end. Rorschach's journal, October 12, 1985. A Comedian died tonight... The way it ended was so much better than the comic. Watching the build up to that single line was all worth it.

Movie: Ghostbusters

Capturing the first Ghost was overall an amazing and comedic scene.

Movie: Zombieland

Tallahassee shoots the storage compartment at the carnival and realizes he lost all hope, he killed his one passion.

Movie: Night of the Living Dead

The opening scene where I forgot the guys name, but he tries to scare his cousin by saying "They're coming to get you Barbra." That dude got what he deserved.

Movie: Day of the Dead

Dr. Fisher gave Bud a gun and he instantly knew what it was for, he loaded it and aimed it, but he put the clip in backwards. Then Bud shot that douche bag officer.

Movie: Dawn of the Dead

Stephen was trying to shoot zombies but Roger would always butt in and kill them for him. Steven was such a pussy Razz

Movie: Coraline

Coraline's revelation of how much she loved her parents was both touching and sad.

Movie: Fight Club

He realizes that its all in his head, Tyler Durden. The craziness of and dark humor of the film is stunning, the scene where you figure out that he's the same person is just killer. Also the scene where he "Fights" his boss is just a scene where I watch it and I have to watch it like three times over.

Movie: Glory

Col. Shaw tells all the black men who are his platoon that they can leave, he becomes so upset with them and retires to his bed. Then the next morning wakes him up by thundering and raining, he looks outside and sees the entire platoon in uniform standing in the rain in awaiting orders. Of all the movies I urge you to watch this one the most.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 11/10/2009, 2:16 pm

Ok. Hostel. That hooker not only got her eye torched, but she got hit by a train!!!
Sweeny Todd, That b*tch getting put in the oven was priceless.
Gone With the Wind- Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Super Bad- Seth passes out and head butts Jules. XD
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Negromancer 11/10/2009, 5:21 pm

/thread
Negromancer
Negromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/12/2009, 8:03 am

Gundam wing, Endless Waltz:
'See for yourself just how powerless you are! this fort is impenetrable blah blah blah...'
-Wing Zero whips out mmassive buster cannon-
'Roger that'
-gasp-
-Wing Zero blows the fort away-
And the scene where Sandrock did that thing with the scicles to cut the door in a big X was epic also

FMA- COS
Wrath versus Gluttony. GLuttony had a gagillion heads, and wrath had, well, no powers left really. and he STILL knocked Gluttony for a loop before his epic death scene.

X-Men- Last stand
Magneeto couldn't swim his army to Alcatraz, so he just up-rooted the Golden Gate Bridge and and made it go to alcatraz. Wonder how the X-men cleaned THAT up.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/12/2009, 11:11 am

redeagle321 wrote:
FMA- COS
Wrath versus Gluttony. GLuttony had a gagillion heads, and wrath had, well, no powers left really. and he STILL knocked Gluttony for a loop before his epic death scene.

X-Men- Last stand
Magneeto couldn't swim his army to Alcatraz, so he just up-rooted the Golden Gate Bridge and and made it go to alcatraz. Wonder how the X-men cleaned THAT up.

I don't understand how Wrath turned into a dragon in the real world though.. And why did Gluttony have a million heads?

And you have a good point about the bridge XD
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/12/2009, 12:54 pm

Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
FMA- COS

X-Men- Last stand

I don't understand how Wrath turned into a dragon in the real world though.. And why did Gluttony have a million heads?

Actually, envy was the dragon- he lost his ability to mroph in the real world, and in the gate he had to keep morphing to keep the gate demon things off of him.He just happened to be a dragon when he got out. Oh, and after Dante took away Gluttony's tatoo, he ate everything in sight, including dante. needless to say, after eating one of the most powerful alchemists around and lord only knows what else, he mutated (I know this all 'cuz I asked one of the dudes at a convention >.>)
hope that helped XD
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/12/2009, 1:26 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
FMA- COS

X-Men- Last stand

Actually, envy was the dragon- he lost his ability to mroph in the real world, and in the gate he had to keep morphing to keep the gate demon things off of him.He just happened to be a dragon when he got out. Oh, and after Dante took away Gluttony's tatoo, he ate everything in sight, including dante. needless to say, after eating one of the most powerful alchemists around and lord only knows what else, he mutated (I know this all 'cuz I asked one of the dudes at a convention >.>)
hope that helped XD

OH right! Wow.. yeah I haven't seen that movie since it came out. A friend lent it to me. Wow I gotta see it again.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Negromancer 11/12/2009, 4:32 pm

Less words, more vids
Negromancer
Negromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/16/2009, 9:28 pm

Negromancer wrote:Less words, more vids

Words happen to be faster than videos.
Also you read.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Negromancer 11/17/2009, 11:08 am

tl;dr

also
Negromancer
Negromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/17/2009, 12:25 pm

"What have I done? What have I done? How could I, be so blind? What have I done? What have I done?..."

Jack's Lament from The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love that scene the whole Christmas thing having fallen down around his ears and his rediscovery of the glory of Halloween.

"That's right! I am the Pumpkin King! And I just can't wait till next Halloween, 'cause I've got some new ideas that'll really make 'em scream! And by god, I'm really going to give it all I've got!"
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 11/18/2009, 9:43 pm

Every damn scene in Blade Runner.

... What? You want me to e more specific? OK FIEN GEEZ.

The "Tears in Rain" scene.

Deckard has hunted down the replicants throughout most of the movie and hasn't had an easy time dealing with it and it's mark on his conscience. At the end, when there's only one left, the tables are turned on him by Batty, the last Replicant. With nothing left to live for, as he's found there's no way around his replicant body breaking down, Batty hunts Deckard down through an abandoned apartment building falling down around them. But when Deckard is hanging precariously, about to fall to his death...

Batty saves him.

He shares his memories with the hunter as the last of his time ends, his life slowly slipping away.

Then he dies.

The music just sold it. Blade Runner has one of the absolute finest soundtracks ever given to a film.

Films like Blade Runner are why I'll forever believe that the 70's and 80's were one of the best times for cinema.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 11/21/2009, 7:32 am

this movie has that awesome great one liner:

RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Negromancer 11/23/2009, 12:48 pm

Negromancer
Negromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer 4/29/2010, 4:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm-lPMZJM1I

every time i watch this scene in He's Just Not That Into You... i start to tear up...
RustleXer
RustleXer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down