DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 12:24 am

"Nice. Very sneaky." Shade said approvingly as he spotted Adela land near Zhiev. "Unfortunately, as much as I'd like you to knock him around a bit, I can't risk you murdering him. Wake up you wannabe thief, there's someone who wants you dead again..." Zhiev stirred a bit, opened his eyes and stared at Adela, saying "Well, looks like someone got up to speed..." Then closed his eyes again. Shade simply stared.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 12:43 am

Zhiev opened his eyes again and said "Hey, I wasn't trying to learn anything about you, I'm just doing this for me and Shades needs, nothing personal. Besides, I've given my word that I'd never spy on you two again." he stood up and shrugged, acting as if that was enough to get out of this.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 12:56 am

Zhiev eyed her and said "Ok, frankly I have no idea what that necklace is for. But that's beside the point, and it ain't exactly for my needs, so don't talk like I'm some selfish fool. And no, I did not see him attack you; I woulda helped fight the man, or at least hunted him down later." Shade sighed, sometimes Zhiev thought he had more ground in a situation than he actually had...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 1:12 am

"Fine then, sorry we followed you. And again, not my needs, but honestly, think about it. If you could lift a horrible curse from your best and only friend in the world, or yourself, that's been following you since as far back as you can remember, would you spy on a few people? I'm pretty sure you would do worse." Zhiev folded his arms across his chest, waiting for an answer, or if there even would be an answer. Shade was silent now, realizing that Zhiev was acting serious for once, or at least trying.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 1:37 am

"Well, yes, it's not every day we meet someone traveling with a dragon; I was hopeful that we'd find the person we were looking for if we followed you. But another world you say? That is quite interesting...but that and other questions I guess I should leave be for now, I don't think it's my place to ask any more of you two." Zhiev said, while Shade flew over to Zhiev and Adela muttering something about how Zhiev was a filthy sneak for getting out of this.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 2:11 am

"Like you had nothing to with this all..." he muttered to Shade, then added "Percicles? Interesting, never heard of it, but I guess that's expected. What's really interesting me though is...when you first came down here, your eyes, they looked like a dragons eyes."
"And yes, Shade really should shut up" Zhiev added, looking at Shade this time.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 2:34 am

Zhiev sighed at that and said "Well, that I wasn't aware of. It looks like you two have had bad experiences." Shade broke in saying "Well, that's all fine and well, but frankly, what was with that guy following you two? And please try to talk Zhiev out of fooling around with him..." Zhiev made a small hard frown at Shade muttering "You really are a blunt little wyrm aren't you? That wasn't exactly something you should of said."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 9:28 am

"Why are you spying on them?" asked Dreamer, a tad frustrated with never getting to know what was going on. "Do not worry, Dreamer my boy!" replied Thaddeus, "the 2nd footsteps are being made." and with that he laughed blissfully, and jotted down some notes on a second chart. As Dreamer and Thaddeus drifted on the cloud above Adela and Zhiev, they were well out of sight, for Thaddeus did not need to "see" them to "see" them. As he sat back, leaning against Dreamer, Thaddeus began fingering his amulet. It was surely the most unusual Amulet, seeing as how it was more like abstract art than any type of jewelry. On one side dangled a small trinket in the form of an eye, on another side dangled two small silver bells. At the bottom hung a bright purple gem, which seemed to oddly glow. The amulet itself was made of white gold, and sparkled despite the lack of sunshine.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/6/2010, 9:46 am

"Kamica be careful!" Ether cried as Kamica almost did a back filp right off the end of his tail. "Hey, if we need to trian i might as well be trick flying!" She jumpped into the air and spun around. Ether just managed to turn around in time to catch her. "Why are you such a fool! Yet when it comes to the Theives of Time, you act serious and logical. Why can' you always be like that?" Kamica sighed and leaned agianist Ether's neck. As she closed her eyes he began to glow. "You know I don't need a night light, Ether." He stopped glowing. "Force of habit."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 10:37 am

"That's what I said to Zhiev, but that idiotic flamboyant pickpocket thinks having a psychopath as an enemy would be good. Fun even." Shade said, Zhiev stayed silent at this, knowing that it was true.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 11:29 am

Suddenly Thaddeus looked up. He had sensed someone near Adela and Zhiev, and they did not seem to have good intentions. "Is this the master she mentioned earlier?" he asked himself aloud, going so far as to physically look down at the two chatting below. "Perhaps we should warn her?" Dreamer asked, growing cautious. "I suppose we should." replied Thaddeus, and with that he leaped into the saddle, and the two of them glided back down. "Mistress Adela!" he called out below, "he's coming!!" he yelled, but he wasn't sure if she would understand what he was saying.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 11:47 am

Thaddeus saw the man approaching quickly. "Dreamer, stop him!" he yelled, and Dreamer's eyes lit up to put the attacker to sleep. Unfortunately, before Dreamer's power could take effect the man leaped and sliced at Dreamer's wing, causing the dragon to quickly loose focus and collapse in pain. Thaddeus' eyes lit up as well, in hopes of quickly sedating the man, but Thaddeus was knocked unconscious before he had a chance to do anything.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 11:54 am

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:(wait youre controlling him?)
Delano saw hima nd flew towards Adela quickly "ADELA!" Adela looked at Zhiev "Well your wish is coming true." Adela said looking around waiting for him.

(no, just enough to knock Thaddeus and Dreamer unconscious haha)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 12:02 pm

"Well...now that he's here no harm in fighting him..." Zhiev mumbled to Shade as he unsheathed his rapier and pulled a dagger from behind his ear, then added to Adela "I hope you don't mind an extra hand here?" Made the point across just in time for the man to show up himself... Shade thought as he slid into Delano's shadow and back out looking like the dragon's shadow.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 12:22 pm

Zhiev eyed the man as he simply passed by him. Well, looks like he's focused on what he came for... he thought as he kept his eye on the man, sword pointing upward toward the mans head. "You got what you wanted, aren't you going to strike?" Shade grumbled at Zhiev, his new size making him slightly louder, as he flew around the knot of people.
"I'll attack soon enough." Zhiev murmured back as he started aiming his dagger, intending to throw it at the mans shoulder.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 12:55 pm

Zhiev grunted at the comment and said "I'll drop my weapons as soon as you drop yours." flinging the dagger at the mans hand, hoping to make him drop the sword, Now hopefully that'll do something... he thought. Shade came in closer to the battle ready to strike if the man decided to flee.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 1:15 pm

(by gun you mean poison dart launcher or crossbow...right?)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 1:49 pm

(Wait, this is like a midevil kinda time right? I don't think they had guns then...then again this place isn't exactly earth as we know it.)

"Four against one ain't fair? Frankly I don't think you have much of a say in this." Zhiev said casually as he pulled a second dagger from his sleeve.
"I'm just a common thief who happened to learn of this all." Zhiev added, a small grin on his face now. I bet he's having fun with this all. Shade thought.

Last edited by Quickfeather on 2/6/2010, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 1:54 pm

Quickfeather wrote:(Wait, this is like a midevil kinda time right? I don't think they had guns then...then again this place isn't exactly earth as we know it.)

"Four against one ain't fair? Frankly I don't think you have much of a say in this." Zhiev said casually as he pulled a second dagger from his sleeve.
"I'm just a common thief who happened to learn of this all." Zhiev added, a small grin on his face now. I bet he's having fun with this all. Shade thought. "Uh....interesting weapon you got there." Zhiev added curiously.

(yeah, this is medieval times... so how about something gun-like, such as a dagger launcher, or a dart launcher, or a crossbow, or even a small crossbow with bolts?)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 2/6/2010, 1:56 pm

(ok uh...not to be all technical about this...i figured this rp would be renissance/medieval so the word "gun" should probably be used as such like hand cannon. they did have hand cannons back in the day operated by black powder and ball shot)
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/6/2010, 2:17 pm

germany411 wrote:(ok uh...not to be all technical about this...i figured this rp would be renissance/medieval so the word "gun" should probably be used as such like hand cannon. they did have hand cannons back in the day operated by black powder and ball shot)

(of course-- although they did not have muskets until later on... but we could just say that Fustleseem invented muskets early Wink )

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 2/6/2010, 2:17 pm

(hahaha true true it does sound like a cool city fustleseem sounds like to me full steam like full steam ahead XD)
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 4:04 pm

"I might not be a very faithful guy, but I sure as hell can't stand murderers..." Zhiev muttered to himself, and made a lunge toward the man's side with his sword. Shade shrunk to his normal size again, trying to dart in and hit the odd weapon out of his hands, almost invisible in the darkening sky.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 4:38 pm

Zhiev picked himself off the ground, dusted himself off and grunted as he took care of his weapons.
"I told you it was a bad idea to get into this." Shade muttered to Zhiev.
"Whatever, Shade..." Zhiev mumbled back. Zhiev walked over to Adela and said "You hurt badly?"
"You think we should try and wake up Thaddeus...?" Shade asked.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/6/2010, 4:53 pm

"Well that's good then..." Zhiev said to Adela, half to himself as Shade slid through Delano's shadow to gain size and started shaking Thaddeus, muttering into his ear to wake him up.
"If I was anyone else, I'd hate to wake up to that..." Zhiev said staring at Shade, then added "Well, I see what you mean about that guy; not such a cheery fellow." But I do wonder where he runs off to all the time... Zhiev thought to himself.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next