DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 3:54 pm

Shade flew back to the rest, shrinking down and slipping into Zhiev's shadow again.
"Charming man." Zhiev muttered, following Adela's stare to Jared.
"You bring us to the worst places Zhiev..." Shade said aloud.
"I know I know...I think you've made your point you cruel dragon..." Zhiev replied.
"You had to learn somehow. That aside, where exactly are we going now?" Shade asked.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 4:42 pm

Zhiev jumped off Winter and quickly pulled up his cowl and sat on the ground sighing; if he hadn't gotten the idea of joining Jared they wouldn't have been lost in these woods; he didn't even remember why the hell he did that. Shade flew over to Winter and perched on the ground in front of the dragon, hard to see in the dark forest, and asked "If you'd be so kind as to answer, how'd you end up there?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 5:06 pm

Zhiev looked up at Adela and made a half hearted smile "Dont worry; I had it coming. Thanks though." Zhiev said.

Shade stayed silent for a second and said quietly "Sorry to hear that. At least you aren't there now though."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/28/2010, 5:07 pm

I sat and stroked my dragons neck from inside its cave. Drake nudged me waiting for his food. I always caught him a treat and fed him every time I entered the cave. His horns brushed against me. I smiled and threw a large piece of meat up at him. He jumped up and caught it. Tonight we would explore the outside forest world for once. He always wanted to see what it was like for tohers. He sensed I was nervous to go outside the forest. "It is time." He spoke to me softly. I nodded and jumped onto his back ready for the night to come.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 5:26 pm

Zhiev closed his eyes at the question, staying silent for a second, finally saying "At the time, no. After Shade did what he did, of course not. But if he hadn't, I don't know, Jared and Rhuul may have gotten to me. Guess he's why I've lived this long."

Shade thought for a while before speaking.
"Well...I can't tell how that would feel; I've been with Zhiev over there all my life...though you can start a life the way you want now, can't you?"
Wow, I'm bad at this. Shade thought after hearing his own words.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 5:53 pm

Zhiev made an expression between a smile and grimace, saying "Yeah...I was counting on Shade doing what I told him near the end when Rhuul was questioning me. That and you two escaping."

At this point Shade actually smiled to himself.
"Don't worry, they've been trying to get every dragon I know and to my knowledge they're still free."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 6:15 pm

Zhiev sat with a blank expression on his face.
"Well. I don't know...it just happened one day. My skin turned pale and burned easily in sunlight, and my eyes became red and angry, which is why I have this cloak on. Shade stole an odd necklace once, I have no idea what it's for. May have had something to do with that."

"Yeah, a dragon hunter that's been after us...you said you could heal, right?" Shade said absently. Then a thought struck him, he looked at Winter with a new interest and asked "I don't mean to sound rude or strange but...do you have a shadow?"
Well. That made me sound like an idiot. Shade thought afterwords.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by ¯omgtislol¯ 2/28/2010, 6:18 pm

name:Zaylie
Dragons name :Aliah
height: 5'7'

Powers

dragon: Gray dragons are the masters of the skies. They are excellent fliers and land only to rest and eat. In addition, they have full control of the weather.
Me: Mastered in martial arts
Duplication
Can change her form to look like someone (disguise)

Weapons:A whip that contains eletric energy (Please don' say that i drained the energy from the whip because thats impossible the whip was made this way for a reason and no one can be immune to it)

weaknesses:
stabbing her elbow (Like the heel for exept she doesnt die, just gets weak). taking away her whip
Dragon: can die but no weakness

Appearnce:

Shoulder Lengths Beach blonde hair half of it held up, side swept bangs.
Skinny, I look like an average teenager
Wears a top that goes above her belly button with capri pants that go to the knees with sandals that go up to her ankle
with fishnet gloves. from her moth to her chin covered only revealing her eyes (Ninja style)

personality:

very good at tricking and negotiating. shes very perswasive. She can be all around a bubbly girl but not always...love snow, wind, and a light rain. She doesn't give up.

Aliah: They are very hot-tempered and easily angered.

History:
Zaylie grew up in Ramjol, she was trained by professionals to be prepared for the war. Her parents live far away from the kingdom serving nalia. At Age 5 her parents got her a dragon and at age 11 she began to train with the trainers. Growing up with Aliah she decided to explore the lands and fight people. However she found out that her dad died because odf the king and has locked her mother in jail. so she goes to Rhuul and gets revenge on the nations and steal their dragons to win the war.

other notes: When its snowing, windy, or raining Zaylie becomes super strong.
¯omgtislol¯
¯omgtislol¯

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 6:44 pm

Zhiev smiled at Adela and said "It's not that bad actually. The eyes are good for intimidating, though usually I let Shade do that; a disembodied voice can be disturbing."

Shade was grinning full hearted now. "Well. You see, I've been going around everywhere in two worlds now for a white shadowless dragon. You seem to fit the bill perfectly."
Aaaand now I seem like a stalker. Well, more so than I've been before.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 7:05 pm

Zhiev looked down and grinned, shaking his head and laughing.
"I guess some people would think that." he said.

"Maybe I should explain." Shade began, "For some weird reason, when you came in existence, I as your shadow broke apart from you, I went with Zhiev, you went with your master. You may have some memory of Zhiev if you saw him directly because he...stole...your egg when it hatched." Shade slowed down during the last part, Zhiev might not like that part but it was Winters past, wasn't it?

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 7:27 pm

"He asked 'what do you know about the dragons and their riders'. Luckily you escaping made them forget about me so I didn't tell him anything." Zhiev explained.

"You remember then?" Shade began eagerly, "Yes, it was a long time ago, ten years to be exact. He stole your egg thinking it was just a precious rock, then he saw it hatch. He realized what he stole and he rushed back to your master to return you to him, trying to keep you from seeing him. I broke apart from you along the way and decided to follow Zhiev. We've been searching for you for ever since we figured out I was your shadow."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/28/2010, 7:35 pm

I slowly creapt from the cave realiving my blue colors. The moon light felt great against my skin. I looked up in te sky spreading out my wings and took flight into the skys."Where to?" I asked Lilith while saoring the darkened air.

I held onto im with one hand grinning. I let my hood stay down so the breeze would sway in my hair. "Where ever you want Drake." I replied to him. As we soard pass a young girl and what seemed to be another dragon. I patted Drake on the neck letting him know it was ok.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 7:39 pm

Zhiev came to the surface gasping "Nice." he said laughing, swimming back to land.

Shade thought for a second, he knew he'd find the dragon eventually, but he never thought he'd travel with the dragon...normally he wouldn't have accepted, but given the circumstances, it seemed cruel to refuse.
"Fine with me, but you should talk to Zhiev about it first." He said finally.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 7:56 pm

Zhiev eyed Adela's hand skepticaly, but grabbed her hand and started pulling himself out of the water.

"Really?" Shade asked, fluttering up and looking around. Wonder if it's friend or foe...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by ¯omgtislol¯ 2/28/2010, 8:28 pm

"Yes, Rhuul? Ahh, I've been so busy. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. What do you need?"
¯omgtislol¯
¯omgtislol¯

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 8:39 pm

Zhiev just shrugged, he kept unarmed at the moment though, hoping it would just go down peacefully; he wasn't in the mood for fighting anymore.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 8:47 pm

"Just because I'm not fighting doesn't mean you can't, I'll pitch in if it turns bad though." Zhiev said simply with a small smile.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/28/2010, 8:50 pm

Both me and Drake flew high in the air soaring through the skys. However for a mer few seconds I slipped into a day dream. In realsult so did he. We ended up crashing down into te ground. Drake slammed down and broke a few trees but he was fine. I rolled over but landed on my feet. "Geeeze Drake loose focus there?" I called in a teasing voice.

I gathered to my feet and smirked "Hey dont blame me you were no more in a daydream than I was!" I said back to her. It was than I relized we crashed into an area unknown. And we were not alone. "Lilith wait...it seems we are on strangers terratory we should leave." I said with consern. I watched as Lilith pulled out her long sword now alert. "Well than lets go before they catch us." She said softly and slowly climbed up my back.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ¯omgtislol¯ 2/28/2010, 8:52 pm

Zaylie went to Nalia to find more dragons as Rhuul said.“This will just be great. Not. Good thing i love dragons.” After that Zaylie took her whip and dragon and left.
¯omgtislol¯
¯omgtislol¯

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 8:59 pm

Zhiev blinked and wondered aloud "What could that be?" after hearing the crash.
"Shade, care to scout ahead?" he muttered.
"Alright." Shade said gruffly, then he darted off in the general direction of the noise, a small dark patch against the already dark forest, until he spotted a dragon and a girl, wondering if they were friend or foe, he yelled out "Who might you be? And are you the kind of person that would attack a group of travelers?" Wonder if they can see me in this darkness.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/28/2010, 9:09 pm

I spoted some other shadow like dragon. I let out a fierce low growl warning Lilith we have been spotted. I lowed into attack mode acting very protective of Lilith.

I slowly slipped down Drake with a small sigh. I patted his neck telling him it would be ok. e stopped rowling and raised his head, but he ramained a scowl on his face. "Shhh. Drake its ok." I said to him in a soft whisper. I pulled my hood up hiding my face and faced the dragon. "Names Lilith. And what makes you think im attacking. We live here in these forests. We go out ever so often just for a stroll through the skys. Sorry if we bothered you." I said with little emotion.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 9:16 pm

Shade perched on the ground and said "You seem friendly enough. Sorry, we've been attacked quite alot lately." then added quietly after eyeing the dragon "There's some dragon hunters about. You'd do well to remember that."

Zhiev sighed as he heard Shade yell out "He's usually so subtle and indirect. Wonder if he's distracted or something." Then he eyed Winter and said "You seem familiar for some reason. You have any place to go to?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/28/2010, 9:31 pm

Zhiev straitened abruptly at this revelation, he tore back his cowl to get a better look but he couldn't see a shadow of Winter anywhere.
"God, it is you! I was starting to think we'd never find you! And yes, of course you can come with me and Shade. I believe you've already spoken to Shade then? You know the story?" Zhiev hesitated near the end, he still felt bad about stealing the egg and necklace.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by ¯omgtislol¯ 2/28/2010, 9:34 pm

Zaylie goes to Nalia and start to wonder around. After a while Aliah won't stay on the ground anymore so she starts flying overhead. I fidn a group without Aliah to pretect me. (the group would be delano, canderous, migali, paul and smoking wolf)
¯omgtislol¯
¯omgtislol¯

Back to top Go down

Post by ¯omgtislol¯ 2/28/2010, 9:44 pm

"Naw, the question is, who are YOU?" Zaylie asked in the dark light. I started whisteling for Aliah to come down. Then i realize that i had forgotten that I'm a ninja. "Never mind girl."
¯omgtislol¯
¯omgtislol¯

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next