DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

+12
Rinisa
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Vandal
Tÿ
SylverBluTitan
Music_Hero2779
Tizmael
Charm
Ghost
thewizardofodd12
Fishing4Infinity
16 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!) - Page 38 Empty Re: Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/3/2010, 12:07 pm

"What did we find?" Karmy walked to the edge of the building and looked out over the city. "We found loads and loads of infected trying to eat our faces off thats what we found! And I only have 3 of the pods left because Ghost, Alaska and Kate were bitten at least once.." a thought suddenly struck her. "Wait a second... Can't I just portal everyone out of here?!" she asked out loud.

"I was on the team that created it." Damien said still keeping his head bowed. "Four years ago, we started a project. It was to increase the process of evolution."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Titans (Started!!) - Page 38 Empty Re: Dawn of the Titans (Started!!)

Post by redeagle321 3/3/2010, 1:36 pm

"Great idea, a big obvious portal." Slade said sarcastically. "Thanks, but I would rather LIVE, thank you." Slade said in rather less than polite tone. Him and Rose prepared to move out. "Now, if that is all, I have a bit of a debt I need to repay." Slade said, anticipating his next- and hopefully last- encounter with than man Jeff from earlier.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/3/2010, 4:01 pm

She tighten her grip on him. "Well if everyone is exticnt then I guess that counts as eveolution. Do you know how to stop the virus?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/3/2010, 5:09 pm

Blade watched in silence. This had gotten out of hand. WAY out of hand. She never planned to stay with this group of idiots, but she found herself becoming fond of them, except for Slade of course.

The point was, she was immune. She was safe. Why the heck would she stay and fight for something that didn't matter to her in the slightest? She tilted her head against the wall, and fell asleep.

(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm a baaaaad RPer. T.T Oh, and thanks for the summary Karm!)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/3/2010, 6:48 pm

[How is everyone finding them? I though Rose and Slade were miles away. Did someone nail them with a tracking device and I missed it?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/3/2010, 7:24 pm

(I'm not there, so... idk)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/3/2010, 9:55 pm

"Nyeh nyeh neyh," Karmy said mocking Slades voice by making her hand look like a duck.

Damien hung in Karmica's grip. He looked around the room at the other sleeping members of the group and sighed. "I can do better." she turned and looked Kamica straight in the eyes. "I can get you out of here."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/3/2010, 10:02 pm

Slade spared himself the agony, and whiped out a roll of duct tape. After plastering Karmy to the ground (and using half the roll on her mouth)
him and Rose took off to the quarantine zone. "What's the plan?" Rose asked. She noticed they weren't heading for any secret pasages or anything, so she was willing to bet Slade had something more... direct in mind. "The plan is simple, my dear: nobody goes without a bruise- or ninety." he hissed with anticipation, a quarantine patrol entering his sight...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/3/2010, 10:11 pm

Kamica's glare was unwavering and cold when she answered, "I'm not one to run Doc. I'm a fighter. I'm fighting this virus thing until the bitter end. You want out, go see my dad or better yet just met up with him in h*ll" She tossed him to the ground, then finally sure he wasn't a threat, she played 'good cop'. "Sorry, forgot about your arm there."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/3/2010, 10:44 pm

Three men in quarantine suits walked around carrying loaded weapons. Each carried a small pistol strapped to their ankles, but they did not carry bullets. They held darts filled with the EX-Virus. A small beeping noise suddenly emitted from each of their waists from small GPS trackers. "Looks like those two from earlier got out again." one of them said readying his weapons. "Infect them if needed. They cannot get out."

Meanwhile, Karmy tried screaming for help but the tape was restricting her voice and her fingers.

"But we need to get you all out of here!" Damien said.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/3/2010, 10:47 pm

"Why? What? Are you scared? Worried about yourself and not the others in danger? Like those infected?" Her voice was raising now, "God, you sound like Slade!"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 3/3/2010, 11:27 pm

Ghost saw Karmy taped to the building and gave a deep sigh. He quickly pulled out his dual plasma blades and cut her down and caught her before she hit the ground. He placed her up right and continued walking, quickly sheathing his weapons.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/4/2010, 7:55 am

Rpping the tape from her mouth and trying her very hardest not to scream, Karmy followed Ghost. "I guess we should get back to the others huh?" she asked as she rubbed her soar face. "We need to check on that guy." they continued on towards the safe place.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/4/2010, 2:09 pm

As Slade approached the quarantine border patrol, he noticed soemthing... off about their weapons. Using his advanced weapons, he got a good veiw of them. As one of them redied their wepons, he recognized it as the same crap he had been injected with earlier- the virus. 'What kind of quarantine shoots what they are trying to...' Slade stopped mid thought, reching a horrific conclusion in his mind.

But there would be time to dwell on it later. Whiping out his staff and Rose doing likewise, they were about to make these patrolers very miserable people, and leapt at them, Rose dashing with superb speed, and Slade preparing to smash them with raw power and skill...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/4/2010, 10:42 pm

Suddenly, a swarm of troops surrounded the duo, guns raised. "Didn't think we'd notice eh?" asked an old man.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/4/2010, 10:47 pm

Slade raised an eyebrow. "In fact, that was the plan. Imbecile." Slade mocked. At that instant, Rose's body glowed blue, and turning to her astral form, she shot oposite the quarantine gaurds, with them right between Slade and herself. Using the element of suprise, the two spared no time in atacking, taking advantage of their boosted speed to avoid the weapons.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/4/2010, 11:01 pm

(Gahh.. so sorry I haven't been posting.. I get my phone back like 5:00 pm every day and give it up at 11:00, and its usually to respond to emails and PMs.. has someone been controlling me or has nothing really happened?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/4/2010, 11:57 pm

(A most of the times yeah.. No problemo! I'll put up another summery tomorrow for everyone again.)

Dr. Weber watched as Slade and Rose slaughtered his troops. "Hmm..." he thought. Maybe...

"Slade and Rose Wilson I assume?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/5/2010, 11:40 am

"Why yes, yes we are." Slade said as he KOed another one of the gaurds with a punishing stroke form his staff. "Are you a fan of my handiwork, or did I try to kill you at some point in time? I can never keep track." he asked sarcastically, as he continued his atacks.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/5/2010, 1:43 pm

"Ive heard about you yes." Dr. Weber said walking around looking at the bodies of troops. "Impressive indeed." he muttered under his breath. "I understand that you've fought the Titans yes?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/5/2010, 2:07 pm

"Several times, actually." Slade stated with pride. It was no secret- everybody in Jump city knew his name, and probably had his picture on a dartboard. "Before I knock you out, why do you ask? Just a fan?" Slade asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 3/5/2010, 2:52 pm

*All of the sudden Kevin Garnett came up crying* "There isn't any room for me anywhere! I can't find Paul Pierce or Ray Allen, and now I'm LOST." *cries* "I just wanna fight some zombies..."

Idk, ignore it if u can't fit him into the scene, I can always come back later. xP
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 3/5/2010, 4:16 pm

Finally Kamica said in a small voice, "Doctor? Did you do this on purpose? To all those innocent people? Ruin all of their lives just for science?" If so, she was just going to kill him.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/5/2010, 4:23 pm

(No killing yet guys O_o... Need to reveal some things here first)

"Whoa whoa now." Dr. Weber held up his hands. "Must we resort to violence so fast?"

"I-" Damien looked away from Kamica. "I never wanted for this to happen. Thats why I invented the cure."

Ghost and Karmy walked back towards the base when suddenly they spotted Kevin crying outside of the safe house. "Hiya Kevin!" Karmy ran up to him. "You ok man?" Ghost asked.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 3/5/2010, 4:26 pm

"No... No I'm not... I can't get out of the city. I need to get to L.A. to play the lakers.... Did I pick a bad moment to start cryin?"
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next