DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by The White Wolf 3/20/2010, 11:12 am

In the sudden acyion of Adela's attack I dropped my sword. Tears ran from my eyes as I watched in horror. However I was carring more tan one weppon. I gabbed a knife fom my belt(i changed a gun to a knife) and untied myself, spun around and without thinking flung the knife at Adela at full power. I was trained fo stuff like this but I neve really experinced it.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/20/2010, 12:06 pm

Shade sighed, he probably shouldn't let anyone die, he thought, but he'd see if it resolved itself first; he was actually having fun with watching the fight.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/20/2010, 12:10 pm

(oooooooh psh psh ^^; sorry)

I ran and picked up my sword. Spinning around there was nothing I could do. I never wanted to hurt her. "Drake!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out and kept blocking Adela's attacks not willing to attack her.

I snapped my head up to Lilith's plee of help. "AND THIS IS WHY I DIDNT TRUST HER!" I screamed at Dukine. I dropped her and flew out after Lilith's aid but I knew I might not make it in time.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/20/2010, 1:49 pm

Zhiev and Winter jolted awake at the scream, looking around.
"What the hell..." Zhiev muttered, as he stood up looking around ready to draw a dagger.

Well, no one died and I got something to ease the boredom. Shade thought to himself, content with what happened; usually his fun ended up more serious. Before flying back to the camp away from Adela, he whispered to her "Nice performance."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/20/2010, 2:17 pm

I scowled."I there's one thiong I dont do what a true fighter wont do is fight one they once trusted. I would stand and fight until i died.." I threw my sowrd into the ground and stopped off. I passed Zhiev and the others. I saw rake come down concerend. "Stay if you want Drake I'm leaving! This is exactly why I said I dont do war!" I shrieked not caring about my arm.

I peaked over her shoulder a the others waiting for an explaination. Lilith was tseamed I could see tis. "Never mind!" She grumbled and shoved me out of the way continuing to stomp off.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/20/2010, 4:32 pm

Shade landed in the camp next to Zhiev.
"...Where were you...?" he and Winter asked, Zhiev raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing you need to know." Shade said gruffly. Zhiev sighed, no longer tense from the situation, but wondering what had happened to make Lilith leave.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/20/2010, 5:12 pm

I let out a low grow and burst out infront of Zhiev and Shade. "WHAT YOU DO?" I snarled at them Lilith never leaves she never quits unless something bad has happened. "You think you can just sit here and let her face another one she once truasted!?! She won't fight them! She'll sit there and defend herself until they kill her! She hates war! Many times she been betrayed and now it's happened again. So thank you for nothing." I snapped and turned to march off.

I satthere and watched Drake and Lilit yell at them. I hide beind a bush whining. After Drake left I appeared behind Shade. "WHa..What'd you do?" I asked tears running from my face with my voice a little shaky.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/20/2010, 5:15 pm

(How's Drake know Shade was with Adela and Lilith? .___.)

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/20/2010, 5:24 pm

Quickfeather wrote:(How's Drake know Shade was with Adela and Lilith? .___.)

(he doesnt he's refuring to her scream to help...cause nobody came to her aid)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/20/2010, 5:46 pm

(kk)
Zhiev watched Drake walk away, as usual unphased.
Shade looked down at Dukine and grumbled "I didn't do anything, and I don't know why Drake's yelling at us of all people..."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/20/2010, 6:37 pm

I looked over at the path drake walked off at. "Maybe thats the problem..he doesn't just yell at people..." I said in a small voice a little scared by Drake and Lilith's yelling. I slowly crawled away after them however it was no luck I couldn't find where Drake was headed or Lilith and soon was lost.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/20/2010, 7:57 pm

Winter shook his head and laid down again to sleep. Zhiev watched everyone with an odd look on his face, not going to sleep, but just sitting down. Shade just flew around in the sky.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/20/2010, 8:49 pm

Canderous kept an eye on the odd scene before him, not doing anyhting and simply leaving everyone be.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/20/2010, 9:06 pm

I finally gave up on the search for Drake and Lilith and hung my head letting my wings droup down. "Good-bye family.." I whispered and slumped my way back to the small group with watery eyes. "I couldn't find them." I mumbled softly and ploped down not bothering to move anymore.

I kept walking off cutting everything in my way out of my face. I didn't care to glance back or cover my arm up. "Lilith wait up!" Drake called out after me. I didn't bother slowing down but he spead up infront of me. "What?"I snapped crossing my arms.

I was surprised by how grumpy she was. "I know you don't want to fight now but we have no choice. They will find us out there now that we ave left... but I promise when this is over we will return like none of this has ever happened" I said quickly. She stopped and sighed. "Fine!" She yelled tears running from hr face. I tilted my head to the side and nudged her gently. "I'm sorry I just.. I can't fight her any anybody in this group.. I can't go back to how my life used to be not again.." She said hugging my neck. I wrapped my tail around her setting her on my back. "You won't... I promise..." She soon feel asleep and I started back to the group. Dukine ran up to me and I smiled at her. "Its ok Dukine.." She cracked a smile and I aid down not caring about the others nearby.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/20/2010, 9:27 pm

Canderous pulled out a stone from nearby and fliped it form hand to hand. All this fighting, confusion, this hynosis crap- he didn't much care for it. He understood all too clearly where drake and the others were coming form- this war stuff wasn't gonna be pretty, and it sure wasn't looking good now either. he took a stroll, but it didn't take long untill he felt the presence of soemone. as he continued, his hands drifted instinctiveley for his trenchknives...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/20/2010, 9:55 pm

I watched Canderous leave. I glanced over at Dukine not far away asleep and up at Drake almost completly daydreaming. I lifted up his tail and crawled away. "Night Drake..night Dukine." I whispered. I only faked sleeped. I walked over back to the path I walked on before and grabbed my sword seathing it. I began walking back to the group but wondered what Canderous was up too. I decided to pull a "Dukine" move and let curosity falow. I slowly crept after Canderous not knowing how to approch him. In my approcj to Canderous I didn't relize adela was nearby.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/21/2010, 10:05 am

Zhiev made an expression between a smile and a smirk before saying "Hello Adela. Appreciate the scar." He crossed his arms, staring at Adela, not making a move but ready to draw a dagger.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/21/2010, 10:38 am

Zhiev grinned and shrugged, his eye wincing under his cowl from the knife "No fun when everything's so serious." he said.
"I'll assume you're here to kill me." he added casually.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/21/2010, 10:47 am

Zhiev quickly lept back, still taking a small cut in the side, he quickly pulled out a dagger from his cowl and his sword.
"Of course I didn't find that out just now." he said with a smirk, still not making an offensive move.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/21/2010, 10:57 am

Zhiev side stepped and hit her swords with his own, the swords spinning wildly away. Though the stunt didn't leave him enough time to avoid the kick.
"Means so much to me." he managed to say as he cringed from the force.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/21/2010, 11:09 am

"I gotta say, Adela, of all the madmen and psychopaths that've tried to kill me, your the oddest sort..." Zhiev muttered. With one last try, he flicked his wrist, flicking the dagger towards Adela.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/21/2010, 11:16 am

Trying to ignore the knife, he muttered "Don't. I wasn't complimenting you, not talking about your fighting style." He didn't have anything else to do here, he may as well speak his mind.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/21/2010, 11:21 am

Canderous turned to the sound of footsteps. "Gonna have to try better than that- i've been stalked by pros, i could hear you a mile away." He said over his shoulder. He couldn't tell who it was, so he drew out his blades- just in case.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/21/2010, 11:29 am

Zhiev closed his eyes, typical, so many people could of killed him faster if they'd just ignored him.
"I mean that you're the one person ever to have befriended me, or at least pretend." he said dismissively, he would of made a gesture but he was incapable at the moment.
"But really, if you're going to kill me, do it already. This is actually really boring." he added.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/21/2010, 11:46 am

Zhiev stepped back pulling out his second dagger, still holding it defensively.
"Well then, good to hear you aren't completely under control. But you may want to leave." he said, glancing around.
"But hopefully this'll get fixed." he added. He waved his hand in farewell as he walked back.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next