DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 5:31 pm

Canderous was skeptical about traveling with Adela- she was, after all, just trying to kill them a few minutes ago. He let out a sigh, realizing he needed to travel with SOMEONE. Not trusting Adela entireley quite yet, he decided to ask Lilith instead. "Oy, room for one more?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/12/2010, 5:47 pm

I zmild down at him. "What do you think Drake tough enough to carry another." He laughed "Hop on boy three is better than one." He said smiling as well. I made room behind me enough for Canderous and stroked Drake's neck.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 5:47 pm

Zhiev smiled, shrugging of his previous feeling.
"Neither can I. Good to have you back and not killing us." he muttered wryly. Shade, still in Adela's shadow, whispered in her ear loud enough for both Adela and Zhiev to hear, "You missed him nearly killing himself with a plant..."
"Just forget that." Zhiev laughed at Shade.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 6:00 pm

Shade flew out and looked at them both, pulling the plant from Zhiev's hood and muttering "He isn't, I know. We could always reenact his coma though."
"No we can't." Zhiev laughed grabbing the plant back, adding "Well despite that, now that Jared's dead where do we go now? Never was really told." He was trying to seem ok; he didn't want any comments on the subject anymore.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 6:20 pm

Zhiev stopped laughing, Ah, great... he thought. Shade flew back into Adela's shadow.
"Pathetic how Jared dieing makes me almost regret it, isn't it." Zhiev said duly.
"Don't get me wrong; I hated the guy." he added quickly.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 6:35 pm

Zhiev half smiled and muttered "Well I'll just console myself knowing that he wouldn't have been that pleasant alive anyways."
"What happened to Killer Stone?" he added with realization.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 7:06 pm

As Cnaderous flew away witht he others, he suddenly reacalled soemthing. "Oh dammit, I'm so screwed..." he said to himself. He TOLD his girlfriend he would be back at the end of the day.

And that was about three days ago. She was going to kill him for sure.

He turned to Lilith. "Hey any chance we could make a quick pit stop on the way?" He asked, trying to hide the fact that he was abjectly in staunch fear of what she would do to him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/12/2010, 7:22 pm

I smiled. "Sure your girlfriend would be ahppy at that." I over heard him since he was riding behind me. I made a teasing smile. "Where to?" I asked as I felt Drake ready to change direction.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 7:34 pm

"Just the south, out to be quick." He said. 'Just enough time for her to mount me head on the wall.' He thought as they moved in the direction he indicated.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/12/2010, 7:40 pm

I laughed at Canderous..Lilith's teasing amused me as well. I was glad she was in a good mood for once mer jokative. "Well kid if it's an angry girl we're talking about here you may need a shield and a huge amount of luck!" I said smirking as I headed off south. I felt Lilith's trust on him and so far I trusted him more than the others.

I smiled at Drake patting his neck. "Well i'm here for back-up and explaining if you need it...take it from me an upset girlfriend doesnt listen well to excuses. I'll be there if you need it." I said still smiling.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 8:25 pm

The moment Drake landed near where Candeorus landed, the door of a nearby hut busted open. A strikingly beautiful redhaired woman in a while nightgown emerged, carrying a large rion skillet. "JACOB ISSAC CANDEORUS!! 'YA LYIN' WORM!" She shreiked at him, he rirish accent think with untamed anger. She promptly prought the skillet across Canderous's haed. "We are FINISHED! 'Ya hear me?! F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D!!!" She said, beating him between each letter before stomping of fin a huff. From the same hutt, a tall, young blonde girl came out laughing her head off. "man, Brother, she beat you good! Not that you didn't-har har- deserve it! Hahahahahaha!" She said, rolling on the ground laughing as Canderous rubbed his throbbing head.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/12/2010, 8:35 pm

I blinked my eyes and jumped off of Drake. "Your first names Jacob?" I asked raising an eyebrow and helped him up. "You did kinda deserve it though... what with all the flirting onto Adela WHICH WAS BAD!" I raised my voice at te last part btu couldnt hold back a laughter. I also flicked him on the head and patted his back hard. He may be a good friend but he did screw it up in a way was funny to myself. I could here Drake rolling on the floor laughing and I turned to see Dukine laughing as well. "Dukine you're ok!" I screamed over to her with a wide smile. "Yeah I guess I am... not sure how but I am...rest really does help!" She called bacxk still laughing. I couldint help but laugh with them not as hard.

Last edited by Lupe on 4/12/2010, 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 8:37 pm

"I really didn't notice that..." Zhiev muttered, laughing as he got on Winter and took off after Delano. Shade looked around and whispered to Adela, "Where'd everyone else go?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 8:39 pm

Canderous gave his siter and the others a general 'I get it already' look. "Can we go now? PLEASE?" He asked.
[I only did this part because I forgot that I had said at the very begining that Canderous has a girlfriend- the flirst scenes were afterwards, when i forgot oPo]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/12/2010, 8:43 pm

I whipped the tears from my eyes and took deep breathes trying to stop laughing "Ahhh ok i'm done." I looked over to Drake who was still chuckling and Dukine who was giggling. "Common give the dude a break." Drake shook his head laughing "Play the cards right next time every player gots to have a rule book but if Adela finds out after your "flirting" you'll gett double the beating." He said jokative. I jumped onto his back. "Ok we can go...I'll keep my mouth shut." I said giggling and waited for Canderous to hop on.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 8:51 pm

Cnaderous grunted and got on. However, as he did, his siter snatched the back of his shirt. "Hey, Sienna[the girlfriend] isn't here to watch me anymore, so you HAVE to bring me with you this time!" She said in a bossy tone. Canderous sighe din irritation. "No, it's too dange-" However, the sister turned around. "HEY, SIENNA, GUESS WHAT HE JUST CALLED YOU!?!" She shouted down the road. Cnadeorus panickingly put his hand over her mouth and scooped her up. He turned to Drake. "Move it man, or she'll KILL me!" He begged.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/12/2010, 9:00 pm

Drake leaped off in an instant burst throught the sky. Dukine not far behind him. She grew to be a dang good flier, fast too. I turned to Canderous and whispered. "Ummm question what do we do with Adela seing her?" I asked making sure Sienna didnt here. However with Drake's great hearing and all he chuckled but said nothing. Dukine was still giggling and spinning around enjoying her flight.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 9:05 pm

Shade smirked and muttered "Well the guys a thug, a drunk and god knows what else. He could be anywhere." Then set off into the sky to look from a higher angle.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 9:13 pm

Shade smirked as he looked down and called out "Of course, would be fun anyways."

Zhiev looked at Adela, raising an unseen eyebrow.
"With them? No clue how to control them. Could always chain them down. Or threaten to beat them to near death." he said seriously.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/12/2010, 9:16 pm

Dukine flew past us I rolled my eyes at her. "That girl is always getting herself into troub;e." I mumbled but couldn't help but to smile. I glanced back at Canderous waiting for my reasponse for my wuestion. Drake however took his time in the skies I knew he knew where he was going he was a great tracjer we just loved saoring through the skies... and the fact we both had no idea what to say to the others.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 9:22 pm

"i'll.... i dunno, I'll think of something." Cnaderous sighed. if the rest of the day was going to be like this, he knew he was in for a long day indeed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 9:25 pm

Zhiev smiled and laid back, he had a feeling Shade was hoping for that.
"Be careful with him. We need as many people as possible for this war..." Winter muttered, half to himself.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/12/2010, 9:26 pm

I nodded lookign forward. "Well I cannot dally forever guys sooner or later we otta face our grave." He said smirking. "Eh we can take em." I said waving my hand out.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 9:37 pm

"Ha, get someone ELSE mad at 'ya?" Canderous's sister said, the faint tang of an irish accent in her voice. "Shadap." Cnadeorus replied. "How much longer? I wanna get there before I push Astrid here right off." He siad, gesturing to his sister.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/12/2010, 9:38 pm

Zhiev looked down smiling, so did Shade.
"The sad thing is that he really thinks he is!" Shade called down.
"Hey, you're the one that wouldn't have even been here without my stealing!" Zhiev called up.
"Oh yes, I would hate to be apart from you..."
Winter laughed a bit and mumbled "I never knew two people could fight so much...you never say anything not argumentative to each other!"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next