DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Quickfeather 3/12/2010, 11:16 pm

Shade said devilishly "You're welcome, you needed it. And I needed something to kill the boredom." he added with a smirk, flying into Zhiev's shadow. Zhiev rubbed his shin and muttered "Hey, that's what you get for thinking Shade's nice when you get to know him. I know from experience."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/12/2010, 11:18 pm

I glanced up around me and crept closer to Adela for more comfurt. I had to admit I was shy and parshily scared around war.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/13/2010, 11:08 am

I bit my tongue to prevent me from laughing even so I couldnt hold back a smirk. I stood taller less afraid and more comfortable.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/14/2010, 1:31 pm

Shade laughed to himself and muttered "You know, I've seen it recently. So has Winter and even Dukine there."
Zhiev smiled to himself as he climbed onto Winter again and said "Well, we may as well hurry this along."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/14/2010, 2:07 pm

Smiling I looked up at Adela. "What I get curious.." I said innocently and trotted next to Zhiev and Shade.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/14/2010, 8:30 pm

[bak, just not sure what to post o3o]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/15/2010, 9:27 am

I spread out my wings as well, hesitantly. I wasnt exactly sure what would happen but I went along with it.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/15/2010, 4:06 pm

Winter, Shade and Zhiev were following the rest in the air, lagging behind a bit, Shade and Winter trying to convince Zhiev for the war.
"You know that this is going to happen whether you join or not, you idiot. So you may as well help the better side!" Shade snorted in his ear, Winter nodding in approval.
"You've said that before...and I said I'd think about it." Zhiev said absently, watching the landscape fly by as he looked below.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/15/2010, 7:36 pm

Canderous shrugged. "War ain't pretty. I speak from experience. But if I have to fight, I will. And if it comes to a naval fight, you know snakebutt will be right behind me." He said.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/15/2010, 8:29 pm

I looked out into the sky and smiled. "Drake its time!" I shouted at Drake smiling. He ran up to my wings wide and lifted me onto his back without stopping and sprang into the sky. I watched as we flew out hoping Dukine would be ok. "Find her Drake.." I said softly stroking his neck.

I kept my eyes pealed around the sky. I knew where Rhuul was but finding Dukine would be semi difficult for me having no clue where she might have gone. But I was determined to find her. I soared through the night sky fallowing her dry sent.

I had to admit I was slightly frightened going into a war without Drake. I hoped he would be here soon though.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/15/2010, 8:52 pm

Canderous patted Adela on the shoulder. "Oy, don't worry about it. I'm sure this will go off without a hitch." He said, albeit a bit unsure himself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/15/2010, 8:57 pm

I looked up at the darkened sky growing faster with speed. I didnt know how long t would take for me to catch up with Dukine but I went as fast as my wings could take me. I let out a loud roar to tell her I was on my way.

I looked towards Adela. "Yeah im sure we will kick their meanie butts!" I said with a smile. I didnt have the best vocab knowing I was not that old. I heard a faint roar and turned behind me with a wide smile. "He's coming..." I whispered happily speaking about Drake.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/15/2010, 9:04 pm

Canderous hugged her back. "Oy, if anyone messes with you, I'll kick their ass." He said.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/15/2010, 9:04 pm

Zhiev was watching everything around him, feeling subdued, part of him deep inside worrying about everything. He raised an eye over to the rest in front of them and smirked. We'll see how this ends up. he thought, sighing inwardly.
"Shade? Winter? Fine, you guys have gotten to me, I'll help." Zhiev said.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/15/2010, 9:06 pm

I smiled at Adela and Canderous. I turned around facing the sky and tilted my head back to the group. I then burst off in the opposite direction really not knowing where i was going but I knew I heard Drake. And I was missing him even within this short period of time.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/15/2010, 9:13 pm

I roared back at Drake which was more like a loud squeak of joy. "Drake is coming!" I yelled wagging my tail.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/15/2010, 9:21 pm

"Good for you." Shade grumbled to Zhiev, though with a hint of approval. Zhiev smiled at Dukine, and started looking for Drake.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/15/2010, 9:29 pm

I was close enough to hear Dukine's semi roar. I slightly smirked but roared back once again. I felt Lilith patting my neck. I didn't have to look at her to know she was smiling. Dukine was in view now she was tiny but I saw her . She was still far away but close enough to make me relieved.

I looked back at Adela smiling. I knew they could tell I was happy and I began to wonder if Drake would help. I had a strong feeling he would but I was still curious.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/16/2010, 7:57 am

"Hey, no sweat dangerbabe." Canderous said. He heard the dragon off in the distance, and began getting twitchy. He wasn't familiar with alot of dragons, and didn't like suprises.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/16/2010, 9:17 am

I wasnt sure who most of the group was down there besides Dukine and Adela but I was about to find out. I soared down from the sky my wings against my sides almost as if i was a bullet coming down. Then a few meters in the sky I spread out my wings breaking my fall and landed softly. I was instantly greeted by Dukine.

I slid off Drake's back and ran up to hug Dukine. "You really need to learn to fallow orders little girl.." I said stroking her neck. She gave me an innocent smile which just made me more happy to see her. I sat up putting my hood up at well and stood next o Drake.

I was happy to see them again I mean It hasn't been as long but I worried for them.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/16/2010, 12:16 pm

Winter quickly flew down to earth and landed, Shade flying out and standing next to him. Zhiev hopped off, looking around at the new city.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/16/2010, 5:37 pm

I looked up at Drake questionably. He nodded and walked over to Adela. I stayed close to Dukine and Drake not letting Dukine out of my site again. "Yeah right behind you.." I said softly to Adela.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/16/2010, 6:14 pm

Zhiev raised his eyebrows when he saw Adela being pulled in the alley way; someone who would try and kidnap someone from a group like this was either insane or dangerous, he thought.
"Uh, Shade?" he muttered.
"Yeah yeah..." Shade grumbled, slinking off into the dark alley to see what was happening.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/16/2010, 6:33 pm

"Oy, dangerbabe, where are you?" Canderous asked, following Dalano and the others into the alley
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/16/2010, 6:35 pm

Shade looked at the people coming toward the alley. So much for any cover I hoped to have. he thought, sneaking back with a scoff; Jared was trying again...

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next