DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice

5 posters

Go down

Young Justice Empty Young Justice

Post by Vandal 1/5/2012, 4:07 pm

Im hearing good things about Young Justice. Talk about episodes, characters, and everything else in between here.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Young Justice Empty Re: Young Justice

Post by redeagle321 1/25/2012, 9:54 pm

Does anybody know the airing time for YJ? I never seem to be able to find it in any program guides and I REALLY want to get up to speed on it.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/26/2012, 8:12 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Does anybody know the airing time for YJ? I never seem to be able to find it in any program guides and I REALLY want to get up to speed on it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that would be because CN is being a jerkwad and hasn't been airing YJ lately. That's one of the few things I don't like about the show: The air times are really inconsistent.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/27/2012, 10:33 am

abreu7 wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:Does anybody know the airing time for YJ? I never seem to be able to find it in any program guides and I REALLY want to get up to speed on it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that would be because CN is being a jerkwad and hasn't been airing YJ lately. That's one of the few things I don't like about the show: The air times are really inconsistent.
gah, that stinks T_T

Thanks anyways, abby
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/29/2012, 5:01 pm

I want to read that, but at the same time I don't want spoilers..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 4/29/2012, 7:59 pm

Ohhh my... that's pretty annoying...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 5/7/2012, 8:31 am

It does seem like the show has a nack for post-introduction explications. This isn't the first time they've done it, basically the entire first season was substituting revealing previously unknown facts about the characters for actually developing them. Superboy's paternity, MM's species, I don't remember if they've admitted that Aqualad is related to Black Manta, but pretty much everyone but Wally had some 'dark and terrible' secret they refused to share with the people they frequently risked their lives along side.

Honestly, I don't get it. If I'm trusting someone with my life, I'm going trust them not to judge me cause my dad was a dick. Particularly considering the likelihood that someone else running around in a costume had a good childhood (unlikely, homework assignment, find me five superheroes who had happy home lives prio to putting on the costume. )

I am excited for Garfield, he always stuck me as an interesting character. 'The guy who got his wish' and though I wouldn't mind seeing the other Titans, I suspect we won't be, if only because they seem to be sticking to comics much better than previous shows. Plus Zatanna's supposed to be older than Dick, and kinda needs to be a Justice League member before Raven's allowed to show up, unless they plan to substitute Dr. Fate for her.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 6/4/2012, 3:42 am

Okay so I finally broke down and decided to watch Young Justice Season two.

I'm still in it for the cameos; but first off I just wanna say. Gordon Godfrey has his own TV show! Wee! More evidence that Darkseid is going to show up eventually... I had hopes he would show up for the season one finale, but if there's even going to even more build up for him, I'm cool with that. He's totally going to show up and be all "I am Death, bow to me."

Also; with Zatanna now in the League we have everyone in position for Raven to show up and get growled at, I guess they're having the Young Justice team fill in for Beast Boy's time with the Doom Patrol... which I'm cool with, not sure how I feel about his revised origin story, martian blood giving shape shifting powers... I guess it's possible? I liked the 'bitten by a green monkey' origin better myself, but I guess it is a little too Spiderman these days.

Also; are they calling these little green men Croatian? As in Croatoa island, as in the island on which Roanoke colony disappeared? As in the colony from which Klarion is supposed to be from? I'm going to be really disappointed if Klarion turns out to be the Witch-Boy Alien Lord of Chaos from Space. Though I guess lords of chaos aren't really bound by the laws of time or space, or any laws at all really.

It does feel like they're sort of meshing Young Justice with like, every other teen team that's ever been, but honestly, for a TV show, I'm cool with that.

I enjoyed Blue Beetle talking to himself, that's really how that's supposed to work. Beast Boy's actually pretty cool; it's interesting to see him portrayed both younger and more accurately. Less chipper Megan is also growing on me. Also Nightwing.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/1/2012, 3:38 am

So, Young justice is back on and they're gonna finish out the season before pausing for like-ever this time.

Spoiler:

and I'm beginning to remember that the Dork Age of the Teen Titans featured a whole bunch of alien/human hybrid heroes: Canonically Argent, Hotspot, and Risk (who lost an arm to Super Boy Prime), so I'm thinking some of them may be showing up what with the aliens kidnaping meta-gene kids.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down