DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

2 posters

Go down

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Empty Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Post by Vandal 2/15/2012, 1:30 am

Mask of the Phantasm was one cartoon film that struck fear in me as a child and it spoke to me even though I couldn't understand everything. It was DC's first animated film that was featured in theaters and probably the only one. It's also known as Batman: The Animated Movie. Mask of the Phantasm received overwhelmingly critical acclaim from critics, who tended to praise the film for its animation style, dialogue and acting, and it was all done in 8 months.

It's nothing short of one remarkable film, share your experience with it, discuss it here.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Empty Re: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2012, 10:44 am

Ah, Phantasm. For YEARS I had tried to track this one down to watch it, and when I finally got my wish I wasn't dissapointed. I loved seeing Bruce get torn between finally craving a normal life with Andrea and still wanting to uphold his vow to be Batman. Also, I rathered enjoyed seeing pre- clown Joker and how crazy he was even before his little acid bath. I almost felt like he was channeling Solf J. Kimblee for a few scenes. Also, the final showdown at the end was awesome, and I loved every second of the entire flick.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2012, 1:25 am

I wish I had the chance to experience it in theatres but alas I wa too young at the time. I watched my brother's VCR Tape, but back then I never really liked Batman enough to appreciate the film until recently. Because back then I thought it was too scary and too confusing. I had always hated it in the past actually.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down