DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Nation

3 posters

Go down

DC Nation Empty DC Nation

Post by Vandal 3/9/2012, 11:19 pm

So starting this Saturday at 11am, DC Nation, an hour long block starts on Cartoon Network. I wish I could catch it very Saturday, but unfortunately, work and school gets in the way. Discuss everything here if you do have the have to check it out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DC Nation Empty Re: DC Nation

Post by TheDeceiverGod 3/10/2012, 9:23 pm

Didn't catch the Green Lantern cause frankly I'm uninterested in that. The Young Justice was okay. The shorts tend to remind me why I don't watch M.A.D. and over all the whole thing just seems to remind me that an hour is significantly less of a 'nation' now that I'm 23 than it was when I was 13.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/11/2012, 12:20 pm

Yeah, I remember Cartoon Network when it was good had Cartoon Cartoon Fridays where it was from like 7-11 every friday night filled with new episodes of all the ongoing shows back then. It seems that one hour isn't enough, and the shorts seem really lackluster. If the shorts were more like a 15 minute episode sort of like how other cartoon shows are instead of breaking up 15 minutes and another 15 for one episode it would be more of a "Nation" as you stated. Like the Teen Titans and Super Best Friends have potential for more than only 2 minute shorts.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2012, 8:22 pm

I thought it was OK- I love yj, but I agree that I was craving more after the shorts. They were good, but I thought they could've done more. The new green lantern series is good. Not fantastic, but watchable. Not sure how I feel about the apparent main enemies being the red lanters and not Sinestro though.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2012, 7:36 pm

Super Best Friends Forever Shorts. They're actually pretty funny, but I only have a problem with Supergirl's design, she looks a little chubby, and Batgirl's head. Otherwise, I like the cameos and think it's brilliant.

Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 5/18/2012, 8:02 pm

I like Supergirl's design, she does look chubby, but she's muscular, like how Superman has pecks of steel.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2012, 9:06 pm

Yeah, I like Superman's design, but they all bother me. I still really like it though.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.