DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Questions

+2
Thecrazykid3649
FloatingMagikarp
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Random Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Questions

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/1/2009, 12:18 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:Karp, you weren't a good leader! Instead, you were an AWESOME, OUTSTANDING, MARVELOUS, CREATIVE, AND GREAT-IN-MANY-WAYS leader. You were MORE than just good! You started this project, and we all appreciate you for it. And I know how humans have so many things to do other than just focusing on one thing, so you weren't bad at all. Really. Smile
In my opinion, it might be better if we work as a whole team. No offence to those of you who REALLY wants to be the leader, but I really think that this time, it's better for us to work TOGETHER. REAL together...

i agree. we need to stick TOGETHER and work TOGETHER. lets work as a whole team, 100%. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by pentatitans5 8/1/2009, 10:19 pm

Well... you could always stay leader but instead of you doing everything, we'll help you out. We could break up jobs like research, recruiting new members, welcoming members, etc. that way none has to feel like everything is on thier shoulders and if they mess up, a bananas are going to take over the world. Smile
pentatitans5
pentatitans5

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/2/2009, 9:29 am

Karp had that idea once, and it didn't really work well (in my opinion). There weren't many members who applied and as the project goes, I think making groups is unnecessary... Just a thought... I think we should just work as one.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/13/2009, 1:37 am

Thanks for understanding and showing me your kind patience guys.
I think now it would be time for me to officially drop my role as leader
because as impossible as i "thought" this was.... *sighs* school just
threw another load of homework at me and since i just transferred blablablah
so i have tons of catching up to do. but despite that, thought i'd just drop by and
peek at things a bit.

as for how this whole Project System is going to work, sure, you guys figure it out or have
a vote. in my opinion, i like rynna's (RiannaAndClaire's) idea about the whole teamwork thing.
think about it like a huge class Project. im sure the majority of you guys here worked in a group
in class before and if not, at least had a partner to work with sometime in your life. this is the exact
same thing except that we're doing this online and we'll be using words more than anything else to
communicate. i think working as an individual group may be beneficial to you guys seeing that...
well, there were some arguments here and there a while back (and hopefully not too much.)
it's about time for you guys to learn from teamwork and remember that our main cause for bringing
TT back is the same desipte what characters we are fans of. What do we want back? = TT of course.

Who do we want back?
BBxRaven
TTxBB
RobinxStar
RobinxRaven
Cyborgx
sightlsutbluystlusgburtgbsuetsyhlbtg;s

Remember and I will clarify this the best I can...
forget about that. Just for the moment anyways and try to get those gears in your head turning.
You're not alone, and if the members of this Project are able to show that they can work effectively
with reasonable/level-headed (and not violent/ranting) arguments if they arise, then things just might work.

Things to Keep in Mind:
***WB is a company. You can be friendly or formal, but remember that we are just fans.
We can ask questions, state our concerns and other reasonable issues etc, but we do not have
power over them. No begging, no fan-shipping demands, no fan-rants (Ex. Why didn't you bring TT back it's a good show I really like
it so please bring it back because it's really good /blah something along those lines.)

***If the end results do not work out, an alternative option always involves re-creating our TT Proj. Base to a Fan-Base
where we can continue the show ourselves. You know, like fanfics, fanflashes, art, all that good stuff ^_^

Anyway, briefing up the whole thing now: You guys can vote/decide on whether you would like to work as a team or have a leader,
though in my opinion, I prefer for you guys to work as a team/individual group. Trust me, being leader is a lot of work if you are
willing to accept full responsibilty. Being the leader requires time, patience, social skills, and a balance when making your decisions. Before anyone thinks "I really want to be leader.", please think about what you will be facing in the future.

Thanks for reading guys. As the majority of you may know already, I won't be on much due to my schedule, so please PM if you need me. If you're lucky, I may be on just in time to check your message whenever I drop by.

-Karp

Last edited by FloatingMagikarp on 8/13/2009, 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/13/2009, 1:49 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:Thanks for understanding and showing me your kind patience guys.
so i have tons of catching up to do. but despite that, thought i'd just drop by and
peek at things a bit.

as for how this whole Project System is going to work, sure, you guys figure it out or have
a vote. in my opinion, i like rynna's (RiannaAndClaire's) idea about the whole teamwork thing.
think about it like a huge class Project. im sure the majority of you guys here worked in a group
in class before and if not, at least had a partner to work with sometime in your life. this is the exact
same thing except that we're doing this online and we'll be using words more than anything else to
communicate. i think working as an individual group may be beneficial to you guys seeing that...
well, there were some arguments here and there a while back (and hopefully not too much.)
it's about time for you guys to learn from teamwork and remember that our main cause for bringing
TT back is the same desipte what characters we are fans of. What do we want back? = TT of course.

Who do we want back?
BBxRaven
TTxBB
RobinxStar
RavenxStar
Cyborgx

forget about that. Just for the moment anyways and try to get those gears in your head turning.
You're not alone, and if the members of this Project are able to show that they can work effectively
with reasonable/level-headed (and not violent/ranting) arguments if they arise, then things just might work.

Things to Keep in Mind:
***WB is a company. You can be friendly or formal, but remember that we are just fans.
We can ask questions, state our concerns and other reasonable issues etc, but we do not have
power over them. No begging, no fan-shipping demands, no fan-rants (Ex. Why didn't you bring TT back it's a good show I really like
it so please bring it back because it's really good /blah something along those lines.)

***If the end results do not work out, an alternative option always involves re-creating our TT Proj. Base to a Fan-Base
where we can continue the show ourselves. You know, like fanfics, fanflashes, art, all that good stuff ^_^

Anyway, briefing up the whole thing now: You guys can vote/decide on whether you would like to work as a team or have a leader,
though in my opinion, I prefer for you guys to work as a team/individual group. Trust me, being leader is a lot of work if you are
willing to accept full responsibilty. Being the leader requires time, patience, social skills, and a balance when making your decisions. Before anyone thinks "I really want to be leader.", please think about what you will be facing in the future.

Thanks for reading guys. As the majority of you may know already, I won't be on much due to my schedule, so please PM if you need me. If you're lucky, I may be on just in time to check your message whenever I drop by.

-Karp

We all respect your decision no matter what! However, in my opinion, you were a great and fearless leader! (Should make a banner of you and stick here in the forums or something >< lol) But any who..I think we just all would like to see you whenever you can get on. Because I know for a fact that we all miss you a lot! (myself included) So, whenever you can drop by would be fantastic!! We all miss our Karp!!!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/13/2009, 2:02 am

germany411 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:Thanks for understanding and showing me your kind patience guys.
peek at things a bit.

Who do we want back?
BBxRaven
TTxBB
RobinxStar
RavenxStar
Cyborgx

Things to Keep in Mind:

-Karp

We all respect your decision no matter what! However, in my opinion, you were a great and fearless leader! (Should make a banner of you and stick here in the forums or something >< lol) But any who..I think we just all would like to see you whenever you can get on. Because I know for a fact that we all miss you a lot! (myself included) So, whenever you can drop by would be fantastic!! We all miss our Karp!!!

*starts flopping around like the useless fish i am*
lol thanks germany Smile yes, i will definitely drop by when i can.
best wishes and luck to all of you and remember... i am not all gone.
i'll still contribute some of the smaller things i can work with if you guys
come up with anything. Wink
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/13/2009, 2:09 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
germany411 wrote:
peek at things a bit.

Who do we want back?
BBxRaven
TTxBB
RobinxStar
RavenxStar
Cyborgx

Things to Keep in Mind:

-Karp

scoops up the *non-useless* fish that you are and puts you into an aquarium* ^^ Then it's settled! you will live on the forums like the rest of us! lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/13/2009, 2:27 am

germany411 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
germany411 wrote:
peek at things a bit.

Who do we want back?
BBxRaven
TTxBB
RobinxStar
RavenxStar
Cyborgx

Things to Keep in Mind:

-Karp

scoops up the *non-useless* fish that you are and puts you into an aquarium* ^^ Then it's settled! you will live on the forums like the rest of us! lol

lol thanks yup germanny Smile *starts swimming around) =o=
um... and i just noticed.... .... o.O
i put
RavenxStar
i meant RobinxRaven gahhhh insane typoooo >_>
s8iythrsiustgyusget *runnnnnnnnss back to edit post*
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/13/2009, 4:05 am

Karp, you were an awesome person. Truly. I REALLY hope you'll drop by more often, but I guess I don't have the power to mess with your schedule XD
btw Karp, have you checked the latest rumor? It's on the interview section, Titans Cast on Facebook. :D
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/13/2009, 8:10 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
germany411 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
germany411 wrote:
peek at things a bit.

Who do we want back?
BBxRaven
TTxBB
RobinxStar
RavenxStar
Cyborgx

Things to Keep in Mind:

-Karp

lol thanks yup germanny Smile *starts swimming around) =o=
um... and i just noticed.... .... o.O
i put
RavenxStar
i meant RobinxRaven gahhhh insane typoooo >_>
s8iythrsiustgyusget *runnnnnnnnss back to edit post*

I did not know those two could....explore XD.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 8/13/2009, 8:15 am

Karp, I respect ur decision. Your a busy girl now. Or should i say ''Woman''? Wink You're delightfully random, smart, kindred, almost like meeee!!! lol well, u are ALMOST as crazy as me. :D I hope you could spend more time with us on da forums, cuz we really enjoy ur company. You were an amazing leader. So when you do log on,(God knows when XD) We'll relish the time we have. However short it may be Wink.

Now that im done with all that heartfelt gushy stuff, catch!! *Throws pie at karp* :D lol
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/13/2009, 10:18 am

i couldn't have agreed more with crazy and riri...we all love seeing you. A lot!!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Random Questions - Page 2 Empty idiot karp has returned with another Question -_-

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/13/2009, 11:06 pm

hi guys. as you all may know, im still human and not literally a fish. (*cough* or am i...?)
i still have to take my breaks and have dinner/lunch/breakfast/blah in between all that studying
so... while i was munching on a piece of bread.... i checked out the forum =3= i just cant leave
you guys alone can i? @_@ but it's just that after i checked out the interview section and
thought about things while munching on bread.... ......an idea popped into my head -_-
*shakes fists at intruding idea* i know i just declared not too long ago that im not leader anymore
but once i have an idea i just can't help myself @_@

so.......can i tell you guys? XD
um... i am half leader/half not leader, right?
does something like that even exist? @_@
........ >_>

(reason why i called myself an "idiot karp" is because im so unpredictable i dont know which road
im travelling on so you'll never know when i might pop up again. ....not to mention that i should have thought
about doing this dinner/lunch/breakfast=forum time plan sooner -_- um... even though i still study while eating
before i thought of that >_>) anyways, let me guys know what you think about me wanting to throw out my idea ^_^;;

P.S. WHOEVER ARE WRITING LETTERS, STOP. <---involves the idea that i have in mind @_@
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/13/2009, 11:18 pm

lol Karp... Leader or not, you're always welcomed here! What's your idea? And why do you want us to NOT write a letter?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/13/2009, 11:24 pm

And btw, if you want a tidy, organized, easy-to-read version of the interviews, you can visit:

http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com

...I made the blog myself XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/13/2009, 11:26 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:hi guys. as you all may know, im still human and not literally a fish. (*cough* or am i...?)
i still have to take my breaks and have dinner/lunch/breakfast/blah in between all that studying
so... while i was munching on a piece of bread.... i checked out the forum =3= i just cant leave
you guys alone can i? @_@ but it's just that after i checked out the interview section and
thought about things while munching on bread.... ......an idea popped into my head -_-
*shakes fists at intruding idea* i know i just declared not too long ago that im not leader anymore

........ >_>

(reason why i called myself an "idiot karp" is because im so unpredictable i dont know which road
im travelling on so you'll never know when i might pop up again. ....not to mention that i should have thought
about doing this dinner/lunch/breakfast=forum time plan sooner -_- um... even though i still study while eating
before i thought of that >_>) anyways, let me guys know what you think about me wanting to throw out my idea ^_^;;

P.S. WHOEVER ARE WRITING LETTERS, STOP. <---involves the idea that i have in mind @_@

Karp..you are the goddess of leaders here..whether people realize it or not. You are and will be the leader no matter what! lol What's your idea? And are you a half fish half person? Which is it?! you have befuddled my mind!! lol *feeds karp fish* what fish are you anyway? lol
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/13/2009, 11:26 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:And btw, if you want a tidy, organized, easy-to-read version of the interviews, you can visit:

and a very good idea ri! very good indeed!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Random Questions - Page 2 Empty IDEA

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/13/2009, 11:42 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:hi guys. as you all may know, im still human and not literally a fish. (*cough* or am i...?)

........ >_>

ehm... seeing that it's late and all, i guess waiting won't really help for my response so i guess i'll just throw it straight out
and see how you guys feel about it. ok, so based on the most recent interviews with Hynden and Mr. Register, we know that:

1. Rumors of a new season were spread by Greg Cipes, Hynden Walch, and Tara Strong.

2. Sam Register's reply to the rumor was vague and ambiguous; especially he replied without taking his time to capitalize his words
compared to the distant interviews we had with him. It just seems... Quite strange. (Though I think certain members on here as well as myself may have a slight grasp on that reason)

Possible Reason for Register's Negative Response: Maybe (Do not get your hopes up. This is just a thought, not a statement.) TT is having thoughts or is already in progress in being produced by the staff, but just think what would happen if all that information would be released before its production? The internet and fans worldwide would go crazy and start spam-mailing the company. The ones who definitely may not know better may say things like

"I want this in the next season"
"Make this couple stay together."
"Oh, so now you're finally going to make another season after all the fan mails we sent you?" (harsh isnt it?)

Let's not even go to some hardcore TT fans. Some of those fans may go over the borederline and start demanding or give some criticism for WB to meet his/her expectations. Thing is, it's best to keep quiet now and like said, we don't know if this is true or not so what should we do? We should stay quiet about this as well. If the rumor is not true... Then just let it go. HOWEVER... If it is true, we too, should also wait quietly while showing the company our supportive patience.

I dont think sending letters to the company at this time is a good idea. Hynden thought it might work, but if this rumor is true, it's like Sam himself is implying that we shouldn't know about this yet, so if WB knew that the fans already knew before hand, I'm pretty sure that it would be upsetting for them.

The plan here is to wait it out until we are certain that this rumor has become real and that WB themself have confirmed that a season six is in progress. Until that times comes, we will not send them any letters of the sort. BUT... After they say something along the lines of

"Yes, we will have a seaon six. It is now in progress etc. etc.."

THEN we will start sending our supportive letters and something else. (<---That something else probably may be obvious, but I'm not going to reveal it to you guys yet.)

Anyway, yes, that's my idea. Let me know what you guys think of it.
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/13/2009, 11:49 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:

........ >_>

ehm... seeing that it's late and all, i guess waiting won't really help for my response so i guess i'll just throw it straight out
and see how you guys feel about it. ok, so based on the most recent interviews with Hynden and Mr. Register, we know that:

1. Rumors of a new season were spread by Greg Cipes, Hynden Walch, and Tara Strong.

2. Sam Register's reply to the rumor was vague and ambiguous; especially he replied without taking his time to capitalize his words
compared to the distant interviews we had with him. It just seems... Quite strange. (Though I think certain members on here as well as myself may have a slight grasp on that reason)

Possible Reason for Register's Negative Response: Maybe (Do not get your hopes up. This is just a thought, not a statement.) TT is having thoughts or is already in progress in being produced by the staff, but just think what would happen if all that information would be released before its production? The internet and fans worldwide would go crazy and start spam-mailing the company. The ones who definitely may not know better may say things like

"I want this in the next season"
"Make this couple stay together."
"Oh, so now you're finally going to make another season after all the fan mails we sent you?" (harsh isnt it?)

Let's not even go to some hardcore TT fans. Some of those fans may go over the borederline and start demanding or give some criticism for WB to meet his/her expectations. Thing is, it's best to keep quiet now and like said, we don't know if this is true or not so what should we do? We should stay quiet about this as well. If the rumor is not true... Then just let it go. HOWEVER... If it is true, we too, should also wait quietly while showing the company our supportive patience.

I dont think sending letters to the company at this time is a good idea. Hynden thought it might work, but if this rumor is true, it's like Sam himself is implying that we shouldn't know about this yet, so if WB knew that the fans already knew before hand, I'm pretty sure that it would be upsetting for them.

The plan here is to wait it out until we are certain that this rumor has become real and that WB themself have confirmed that a season six is in progress. Until that times comes, we will not send them any letters of the sort. BUT... After they say something along the lines of

"Yes, we will have a seaon six. It is now in progress etc. etc.."

THEN we will start sending our supportive letters and something else. (<---That something else probably may be obvious, but I'm not going to reveal it to you guys yet.)

Anyway, yes, that's my idea. Let me know what you guys think of it.

holy cow!! great minds think alike! I thought that perhaps that wb was also in production and the reason sam's response was vague was because wb doesn't want everyone going crazy. it's kind of like putting the cart before the horse you know? I say we do this and we think as a group what project we should do next instead of writing letters! ^^
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/13/2009, 11:50 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:And btw, if you want a tidy, organized, easy-to-read version of the interviews, you can visit:

wow lol thanks rynna :D
it looks very... tidy as you said it would be o.O O.O
☀ ☀ ☀ *starts sparkling at the tidyness* ☀ ☀ ☀
gahhh sunny rays everywhereee @w@ =w=

germany411: Karp..you are the goddess of leaders here..whether people realize it or not. You are and will be the leader no matter what! lol What's your idea? And are you a half fish half person? Which is it?! you have befuddled my mind!! lol *feeds karp fish* what fish are you anyway? lol
lol thanks yup germany. anyways, yup posted my idea thingy up.
oh and er... yes, what am i? @_@ meh, scratch it all, i think i'll just be a
tree for the next three weeks =w= ahahahahaha tree~ 8D
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 8/13/2009, 11:52 pm

Well, this one is similar to what I said in the blog. The fans now can do nothing but wait, and show some support. But I guess we'll have to limit the "show some support" part... Good idea, Karp. I'll post this on the blog Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/13/2009, 11:55 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:

wow lol thanks rynna :D
it looks very... tidy as you said it would be o.O O.O
☀ ☀ ☀ *starts sparkling at the tidyness* ☀ ☀ ☀
gahhh sunny rays everywhereee @w@ =w=

germany411: Karp..you are the goddess of leaders here..whether people realize it or not. You are and will be the leader no matter what! lol What's your idea? And are you a half fish half person? Which is it?! you have befuddled my mind!! lol *feeds karp fish* what fish are you anyway? lol
lol thanks yup germany. anyways, yup posted my idea thingy up.
oh and er... yes, what am i? @_@ meh, scratch it all, i think i'll just be a
tree for the next three weeks =w= ahahahahaha tree~ 8D

a tree? *waters karp tree* lol ><
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/14/2009, 12:03 am

germany411:holy cow!! great minds think alike! I thought that perhaps that wb was also in production and the reason sam's response was vague was because wb doesn't want everyone going crazy. it's kind of like putting the cart before the horse you know? I say we do this and we think as a group what project we should do next instead of writing letters! ^^

RiannaAndClaire:Well, this one is similar to what I said in the blog. The fans now can do nothing but wait, and show some support. But I guess we'll have to limit the "show some support" part... Good idea, Karp. I'll post this on the blog

glad to see that im not the only one who thought of this :D
well, then it's settled. we'll wait this out ^_^

P.S. thanks for the water germany *_* *...glub glub*
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/14/2009, 12:04 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
germany411:holy cow!! great minds think alike! I thought that perhaps that wb was also in production and the reason sam's response was vague was because wb doesn't want everyone going crazy. it's kind of like putting the cart before the horse you know? I say we do this and we think as a group what project we should do next instead of writing letters! ^^

RiannaAndClaire:Well, this one is similar to what I said in the blog. The fans now can do nothing but wait, and show some support. But I guess we'll have to limit the "show some support" part... Good idea, Karp. I'll post this on the blog

P.S. thanks for the water germany *_* *...blub blub*

lol!! *puts down bone meal as well* grow karp tree GROOOWW!!! lol how is you today anyway?
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 8/14/2009, 12:07 am

germany411 wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:

P.S. thanks for the water germany *_* *...blub blub*

lol!! *puts down bone meal as well* grow karp tree GROOOWW!!! lol how is you today anyway?
*within six seconds of sprinkling water on karp tree, a fish fin grows out from the side.*

SomeRandomBystander: o.O

lol anyways yupyupps. and how is i? i is.... very busy O.O after i transfered back to my old school, they welcome
me back with 2 months of homework that i need to complete in two weeks >_> ohohohoho~ the world certainly is
kind isnt it? Razz *runs around in a circle then explodes* 8D oh well, i'll get it done somehow ^_^
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next