DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY IS NOONE ON WHEN I AM?!?!?!?!?! >< AND WHY DOES BEAST BOY OWN SO MUCH!......

5 posters

Go down

WHY IS NOONE ON WHEN I AM?!?!?!?!?! >< AND WHY DOES BEAST BOY OWN SO MUCH!...... Empty WHY IS NOONE ON WHEN I AM?!?!?!?!?! >< AND WHY DOES BEAST BOY OWN SO MUCH!......

Post by j1e3s5 8/11/2009, 1:26 am

lol, i obviously have too much time but that aside, anyone who sees this needs to get on this forum more!!!?!@?!?@!...........or at least get on when i am on XD also beast boy owns wayyy to much XD he is too cool/funny/smart/witty/green and awsome! gah!?!?!??!? well this was a completely pointless post eh? well at least i talked about beast boys greatness XD
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

WHY IS NOONE ON WHEN I AM?!?!?!?!?! >< AND WHY DOES BEAST BOY OWN SO MUCH!...... Empty Re: WHY IS NOONE ON WHEN I AM?!?!?!?!?! >< AND WHY DOES BEAST BOY OWN SO MUCH!......

Post by Wolf 8/11/2009, 2:32 am

Beast Boy is pretty awesome, but Robin is still the best in my book. :D
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

WHY IS NOONE ON WHEN I AM?!?!?!?!?! >< AND WHY DOES BEAST BOY OWN SO MUCH!...... Empty Re: WHY IS NOONE ON WHEN I AM?!?!?!?!?! >< AND WHY DOES BEAST BOY OWN SO MUCH!......

Post by Riaaanna 8/11/2009, 4:30 am

Walawalawolf wrote:Beast Boy is pretty awesome, but Robin is still the best in my book. :D

AGREE! Robin 4evaaah! XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 8/11/2009, 6:56 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Walawalawolf wrote:Beast Boy is pretty awesome, but Robin is still the best in my book. :D

AGREE! Robin 4evaaah! XD

*eats robin and cackles wickedly
He he he he....
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/11/2009, 11:42 am

so you guys just commented to push robin is beter in my face?!?! >< sniff ok i see how it is p.s is there a way to make the forum notify me when ppl reply? ty
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf 8/11/2009, 12:03 pm

Wizard, you should know that even being able to touch Robin is pure false. XD Haha, and I don't know why people don't get on, I'm new. Razz
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/11/2009, 12:12 pm

j1e3s5 wrote:so you guys just commented to push robin is beter in my face?!?! >< sniff ok i see how it is p.s is there a way to make the forum notify me when ppl reply? ty
Beast boy RULES!!!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/11/2009, 12:48 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:so you guys just commented to push robin is beter in my face?!?! >< sniff ok i see how it is p.s is there a way to make the forum notify me when ppl reply? ty
Beast boy RULES!!!

i knew you would see things my way red^^ anyway if anyone knows how to make my sig apear plz tell me i put the message in and hit save but no go, so that and how do i know when ppl have replyed? because i have only posted like 6 things and its already a hassle to go back to them all and check to see if ppl have replyed, i reallly hope theres a way to make it notify you or when i get to 100 post i think my head will explode Razz lol plz someone help?
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf 8/11/2009, 12:51 pm

To make your signature show, you gotta go to preferences, and there will be a check box that you click, it'll say something like "Show signature with every post." And I'm not sure about the forum one, I get an email whenever someone replies or something.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/11/2009, 1:42 pm

Walawalawolf wrote:To make your signature show, you gotta go to preferences, and there will be a check box that you click, it'll say something like "Show signature with every post." And I'm not sure about the forum one, I get an email whenever someone replies or something.

oh k ty, well testing this out now..............plz work XD
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/11/2009, 2:06 pm

yay it worked, just thought i would tell you all to let you know you dont have to worry XD lol now read my sig!! read it now!?!?!?! or else i will sick bb and raven on you, and yes i have inprisened them to do my bidding! muahhahahahhah p.s i am not jk XD p.s.s i do not have a problem/obsession with them ^^
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down