DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

+9
Tÿ
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
Raevien
redeagle321
~Angel~
TheDeceiverGod
13 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 31 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by TheDeceiverGod 12/10/2009, 5:43 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:For lack of a better place, our news player Ghost, who shall be playing Red X, character sheet on the front, shall be last in line. Any objections?
  1. redeagle321
  2. Mercy
  3. Ty
  4. TeenTitan-X
  5. Shadow_Of_Darkness
  6. Starfire02
  7. Thecrazykid3649
  8. Rianna Lauren
  9. Raevien
  10. prettycarolina21
  11. EllaMila1
  12. Terra
  13. Ghost
  14. redeagle321

Dark~Angel~ wrote:(I guess its my turn)
Angel was flying around having a good time . Everytime Angel was flying it would help her relax and think about things.

There's the list of turns.
Oh, and we don't do fan characters here. If you wanna go as Jinx, go, but message TheDeceiverGod first and let him put you in the list, after that, you may post.

Oh sorry about that i'm now confused so then i can't be my character on this.

Rule are on the front page, characters require a character sheet. I haven't absolutely decided against Fan Character but it seems to me that for the large part things run dramatically smoother without them.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 31 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by Riaaanna 12/10/2009, 6:58 pm

(May I take my turn?)

Bunblebee was left on the building as Mas and Menos sped away. She sighed and flew towards the direction, her stingers ready on her hands. From the clouds, she could see a speeding train on its track, with a man on top of it and red blurs around it.
"Slade," she Bumblebee muttered dangerously. She flew down and shot as many bolts as she could towards the man, being careful not to hit Mas and Menos.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 12/10/2009, 7:14 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:For lack of a better place, our news player Ghost, who shall be playing Red X, character sheet on the front, shall be last in line. Any objections?
  1. redeagle321
  2. Mercy
  3. Ty
  4. TeenTitan-X
  5. Shadow_Of_Darkness
  6. Starfire02
  7. Thecrazykid3649
  8. Rianna Lauren
  9. Raevien
  10. prettycarolina21
  11. EllaMila1
  12. Terra
  13. Ghost
  14. redeagle321

Angel was flying around having a good time . Everytime Angel was flying it would help her relax and think about things.

Oh, and we don't do fan characters here. If you wanna go as Jinx, go, but message TheDeceiverGod first and let him put you in the list, after that, you may post.

Oh sorry about that im now confused so then i can't be my charactor on this.

(No, I think the only rp is the Saviors no more. Sorry :-/ )
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 12/10/2009, 7:33 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:(May I take my turn?)

Bunblebee was left on the building as Mas and Menos sped away. She sighed and flew towards the direction, her stingers ready on her hands. From the clouds, she could see a speeding train on its track, with a man on top of it and red blurs around it.
"Slade," she Bumblebee muttered dangerously. She flew down and shot as many bolts as she could towards the man, being careful not to hit Mas and Menos.

(Twas my turn! DX I guess I'll take it anyway >_>)

Cyborg got a lock on Starfire's location. Fortunately, she still had her communicator on her person, which contained a small gps device. Finding her would be easy now. But dealing with her was the REAL challenge...

(Now itz Raevien's turn. =))
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 12/10/2009, 8:38 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:

(no, i allow fan char.'s in my RP too >_>)
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 12/11/2009, 2:02 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:(May I take my turn?)

(Twas my turn! DX I guess I'll take it anyway >_>)

Cyborg got a lock on Starfire's location. Fortunately, she still had her communicator on her person, which contained a small gps device. Finding her would be easy now. But dealing with her was the REAL challenge...

(Now itz Raevien's turn. =))

(Don't blame me, it was over 24 hours. XP)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 12/11/2009, 11:04 am

(( ...Boy, I feel like a jerk, but. ...if you're not posting in character could you please indicate it? I know some of you already are, but, it just makes it easier when I'm having to go browse through to see the posts I'm interacting with. Just, y'know, put your out of character posts in parenthesis or put "OOC: *post here* | " or something. :3 Just ... so we know. I dunno, it just looks more organized.

...as for my opinion on fan characters in this rp? ..it's chaotic enough as it is. T.T; Until we can get this thing totally under-wing, I think fan characters would just make this thing more crazed and confusing.))

Speedy reached the water front no later than the Atlantean arrived. There was a brief, sudden splash as a large section of the water sprang up into a platform-like wave and Aqualad rode it out, grabbing the archer up by the arm and zipping off towards the train tracks. The red-head grunted and stumbled, glaring down at his boots as they trembled around in the liquid platform looking for a stable place to put his weight.

"Thanks a lot, Fishboy," he grumbled. Aqualad glanced back at him and smirked slightly. The two rode the airborne wave for about a minute before the train came into sight. Speedy's mask lenses widened a little as he spotted the growing wind funnel MasyMenos were creating along with the shower of blasts coming from Bee. The Atlantean in front of him grunted.

"I think we found'm."

Speedy snorted. "Nawh, that's just the circus."

The wave rounded up and landed them on the back of the train, leaving them to run the rest of the way up. Speedy pulled his bow over his shoulders and whipped out a few electro-arrows, stringing them. He grunted slightly as the train shifted, causing him to slide an inch or so to his right. Aqualad held out his arms, waving them a little before managing to steady himself. The red-head smirked crookedly.

"Try not to fall off, princess."

Aqus scowled and caught his balance again, watching the archer turn on his heels and bolt down the train cars towards the battle ahead. He tested his balance one last time before steadying himself again and taking off behind his teammate, the trail of water following at his heels in a snake-like motion.
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 12/11/2009, 3:50 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
  1. redeagle321
  2. Mercy
  3. Ty
  4. TeenTitan-X
  5. Shadow_Of_Darkness
  6. Starfire02
  7. Thecrazykid3649
  8. Rianna Lauren
  9. Raevien
  10. prettycarolina21
  11. EllaMila1
  12. Terra
  13. Ghost
  14. redeagle321

Oh sorry about that im now confused so then i can't be my charactor on this.

Oh it's okay i already have the sheet thing for jinx acctually i have been in this since the biginning but then u guys started already while i wasn't here
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 12/11/2009, 6:59 pm

Ty wrote:
Starfire_02 wrote:

(no, i allow fan char.'s in my RP too >_>)

(darn you ty... Mad)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 12/11/2009, 7:00 pm

Raevien wrote:(( ...Boy, I feel like a jerk, but. ...if you're not posting in character could you please indicate it? I know some of you already are, but, it just makes it easier when I'm having to go browse through to see the posts I'm interacting with. Just, y'know, put your out of character posts in parenthesis or put "OOC: *post here* | " or something. :3 Just ... so we know. I dunno, it just looks more organized.

...as for my opinion on fan characters in this rp? ..it's chaotic enough as it is. T.T; Until we can get this thing totally under-wing, I think fan characters would just make this thing more crazed and confusing.))

(I agree with you!)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 12/11/2009, 8:48 pm

Terra wrote:(It's Ty's turn to post. Mercy's gone for 2 weeks Sad)

Yeah thanks Terra, will be gone but will make an effort to post every now and then.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 12/13/2009, 2:02 pm

Mercy wrote:
Terra wrote:(It's Ty's turn to post. Mercy's gone for 2 weeks Sad)

Yeah thanks Terra, will be gone but will make an effort to post every now and then.

(Okay! :D)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 12/13/2009, 3:03 pm

(Who's turn is it to post?)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 12/13/2009, 3:58 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Terra wrote:(Who's turn is it to post?)
its your turn

(Wait, really? prettcarolina and ella haven't posted yet though.. O.o)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 12/13/2009, 6:03 pm

Ty wrote:"I...REALLY wish i knew..." he put his mask back on. "At least help me stop Starfire, then we talk."

"STARFIRE!?" Terra yelled. "What happened to her!?"

"What the hell is going on?" Terra thought to herself.

Just then a red bolt struck the ledge the two were standing on, causing Terra to fall. She lifted a rock from below and caught herself before hitting the ground
"Okay, that's messed up," she said.

She lifted two boulders and shot them at the evil Starfire.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 12/14/2009, 12:47 am

Starfire wanted so badly to punch him in the face, but instead, she sneered "This has nothing to do with you. A girl can change her mind regarding what side she is on, yes? You are a criminal.. you are not worth thinking about."

Red X simply laughed as he teleported behind Starfire as she shot at a ledge.

"A criminal not worth thinking about? What does destroying the city make you? Come on girl, lighten up."

Suddeny X noticed two boulders coming in his direction; he shot two explosives from his hands, destroying the threat.
He looked down and saw their source: a pretty little blonde girl who was riding on a levatating rock.

"Looks like it's my lucky day," he thought to himself

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" X joked
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/14/2009, 2:35 pm

Slade appeared on top of the train just in time to be caught in a cyclone by Mas and Menos. He dodged stinger shots from Bumblebee, and saw Speedy and Aqualad coming, preparing their atacks. There were good- a well organized force. Robin's team could learn a bit from them. The continued their atack, Slade dodging blasts and evading arrows. There were good- real good. But Slade was familiar with atacks of this kind. With a well amied kick, he sent Mas off the top of the train, leaving menos powerless on top. he was about to move in and atack Menos as well, but a well- aimed stinger blast warded him off. Throwing his staff like a boomerang, he flung it with great force at Bumblebee. She moved to dodge the atack- like slade wanted. He leapt into the air and nailed her with a well aimed kick. His staff flew back at him, and he reached out and caught it with his left hand. At that moment, the train went under a bridge, which made it impossible for anyone else to see for a breif instant. Using it to his advantage, Slade went back into the car below. When it reappeared, the remaning titans seemed shocked that he had seemingly vanished. However, Slade had not lost momentum, as he leapt out of a roof hatch behind Speedy and Aqualad and kncoked them to the roof of the car with a sweep of his staff. 'Ah, that was more fun than I have had in a long time.' Slade siad, pleased at the quality fight he was indulging in. He aimed his staff and knocked Speedy and Aqualad off the top of the train, Menos and Bumblebee soon acompanying them. he knew they would probably get back up, but Slade knew htey would seriously consider going after him a second time. He still had the mutation serum- his ace in the hole if they tried anything funy. And on top of that, it would take them time to catch back up with the train should they decide to take another go at him. Standong on top of the train, he leaned on his staff to see if the titans would make th enext move as the train continued down the track...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 12/14/2009, 7:22 pm

(Ty's turn :D)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 12/14/2009, 8:31 pm

Beast Boy watched Starfire attack everything and strangely enough, Blackfire had made the scene. the Red X made a flirty comment about Terra. "Hey cutie, what's your name?" X joked BB appeared angry. "OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!" he turned into a tiger and pounced Red X.

"MAS" Menos yelled as his brother was pushed off the train. Menos jumped off and met up with Mas later. "Más! Oh, gracias a Dios estás bien" (Mas! oh thank god you are ok.) "Menos! de que estás bien así? Espero que sí, ahora vamos a buscar Slade" (Menos! you're alright as well? i hope so, now let's go get Slade) they sped off in the direction of the train, and when they reboarded it they both jumped onto Slade's back, tickling him and getting annoying little pinches in, leaving Speedy, Aqualad, and Bumblebee an opening advantage.

Last edited by Ty on 12/15/2009, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 12/14/2009, 10:20 pm

Starfire stared at Red-X with disgust. She was about to shoot her red lazers at him when suddenly Terra and Beastboy arrived.

Terra??! Red-X said something to Terra that caused Beastboy to attack Red-X as a tiger, but Starfire was too confused to pay attention to what was going on. What... How is this possible? When did Terra arrive? Starfire's eyes and hands still glowed red, yet half of her wanted to give Terra one of Starfire's bone-crushing hugs.

Starfire was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Raven come and float in front of her. "Starfire..Please stop You are not a criminal..Im not here to hurt you I want to help you..we can go back to the tower and fix you.." Raven said slowly, her hands glowing black. "I... I.. I am confused.." Starfire stuterred. Suddnenly she heard a tiny little voice in her head say 'Destroy her! And the rest of the Titans! You know you want to! Do it.. and you will not be sorry!'

Not knowing what else to do, Starfire took off, leaving everyone including her sister behind. She knew they all would probably be looking for her, but she didn't care. As she zoomed by the confused and scared people on the street, one thought stuck in her mind. 'Find Slade.' She didn't know why, but she had a feeling Slade had played a huge part in this mess, and she wanted an explanation. But as she flew, she started to regret not destroying the Titans when she had the chance. "I shall get my chance.." She told herself. "Soon.."

Last edited by Starfire_02 on 12/16/2009, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 12/15/2009, 6:00 am

Starfire also did not notice that Cyborg was stationed on top of the building at her blind spot. Reluctantly, Cyborg shot his sonic beam at Starfire, the target locked on her abdominal region. The beam connected, and stopped Starfire in her tracks. (Mid-air tracks XD) But once again, it had no significant effect. Starfire then shot a flurry of red starbolts at Cyborg, sending him off the 15 story building with a speed near equivalent to a bowling ball being dropped out of an airplane....

(I hope you don't mind, Starfire. I kind of used starfire a lil. >_> lol)
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/15/2009, 2:59 pm

Ty wrote:Beast Boy watched Starfire attack everything and strangely enough, Blackfire had made the scene. the Red X made a flirty comment about Terra. "Hey cutie, what's your name?" X joked BB appeared angry. "OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!" he turned into a tiger and pounced Red X.

"MAS" Menos yelled as his brother was pushed off the train. Menos jumped off and met up with Mas later. "Más! Oh, gracias a Dios estás bien" (Mas! oh thank god you are ok.) "Menos! de que estás bien así? Espero que sí, ahora vamos a buscar Slade" (Menos! you're alright as well? i hope so, now let's go get Slade) they sped off in the direction of the train, and when they reboarded it they both jumped into Slade's shirt, tickling him and getting annoying little pinches in, leaving Speedy, Aqualad, and Bumblebee an opening advantage.
[Erm, not sure how to say this- Slade dosen't wear a shirt, per-se. He wears a full body suit of battle armor- not easy to get under. unless you were to somehow remove his mask, that really would be a dificult feat to do.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 12/15/2009, 5:13 pm

k, changing it...
now it sais they climbed on your back. sorry again ^_^"
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 12/15/2009, 5:25 pm

(Don't skip me yet, please! I just need to make sure about something... Red, what did Slade stole at Steel City, exactly?)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 12/15/2009, 5:38 pm

[ The exact item he stole is a high powered processor, used in complex machinery. If you want ot know specifics, I'll send u a pm since it is a bit of a spoiler >_>]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next