DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+8
Starfire_02
~Angel~
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Tÿ
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
12 posters

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 18 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/18/2010, 10:57 pm

With a quiet smile, Rift made the two of them disappear. When they reappeared, they were in the Tower basement. "Worse security in the building," he explained. "Lead the way," he offered with a grand sweep of his arm.
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/18/2010, 10:58 pm

Karmy was sitting on the couch waiting for the others to come back. She looked at the clock and saw that it was already 1 in the morning..

"Oh well.. wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyways..." she said with a sigh. I could use some sugar right now though. she thought and headed for the kitchen.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/18/2010, 11:02 pm

'Nuts.' Zero grumbles to himself as the two teleported away. FIxing the shopkeeper's floor, he used his powers to sense where they had telepeorted. Upon learning that they were in the tower, Zero sweated bullets. Whiping out his communicator, he pressed the call button. 'All titans, there are intruders in the tower, repeat, there are intruders in the tower!' he shouted. He had fialed to stop them, and with the others injured, he knew there was no time to loose. He took off out the door and rocketed into the sky, praying he got ther in time...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/18/2010, 11:03 pm

Malice snuck to the medical ward very quietly, she spotted Luna with a jewel, she was looking out the window in her direction. She acted fast coming straight at her and covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming. "Hello? What's this?" She asked grabbing her jewel. "Keeping in safe?" She mocked as she struggled. Malice tossed the jewel at Rift.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 1/18/2010, 11:08 pm

Rift reached for Malice's hand and missed, then swiped at it again. The few seconds of contact was all he needed. And then, the two were gone.

(Mercy, Take over Rift if you need to, I gotta go to bed. I'll regain control sometime tomorrow.)
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/18/2010, 11:08 pm

Upon hearing the message Karmy started to look around the tower. It was really dark and she didn't pack and night goggles (THIS IS HOW YOU SPELL IT). Where are the others She squinted as she walked around.

She heard a noise from the medical bay, "Oh no Luna!" and she slapped a portal and jumped through, appearing right on top of Rift.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/18/2010, 11:09 pm

"The Fuuuu- Glahhhahgghh!!! Rift! Get outta here! Forget about me!" Malice screamed to him as she tried to struggle out of Luna's grip. She looked around trying to find an explosive or something, surely the other Titans were alerted.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/18/2010, 11:27 pm

Rift teleported out of Shadow's grip and next to Malice. "What are you-!?" She began and the next thing she they were in a clock tower. The old clock tower. They were miles away, they were safe. "Saving your ass." Rift said. "What do you think that stone is used for?" he asked. "Probably something very important. I haven't a clue. I can give you a detailed description of every old Titan down to what times they use the bathroom but I have no idea who these freaks are." Malice admitted. "We have to do what Slade said, we have to scrutinize out enemy. Hell he didn't even go face to face with Robin for an entire year." Rift crossed his arms. "So what do we do? Get a double agent?" He asked. "That'll be too hard," She replied, "but maybe that girl could help out. She seemed like pure evil. Maybe. Maybe not. I honestly think thats stupid." Rift looked out the window. "I think we gotta keep moving." He said stuffing the gem into a secure pocket and zipping it up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/18/2010, 11:37 pm

"Oh no you don't!" she pulled out 2 portals and jumped through one of them. She aappeared in front of Rift and pushed him through the other portal. "Now its just you and me Squeaky!" She pulled out a bow staff and swung at Malice.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/18/2010, 11:43 pm

"You're not very bright, are you?" She asked Karmy. Rift teleported back into the room. "Rift, leave this to me, if anything goes wrong you know what to do. For now, enjoy the fight." She said maliciously (ell oh ell) and got into fighting stance. Malice smiled and Karmy smiled back. "What's your name?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/18/2010, 11:53 pm

"Well for one, I was bright enough to find you wasn't I Squeaky." Karmy said with a grin. She took a sweeping bow, "My name is Karmy, I'm the oldest of the new Teen Titans. If this were a friendly match I would tell you what I can do but.... How about a refined No!" and she reached inside her bag, pulled out a portal and jumped through before Malice could register it.

She suddenly appeared above Malice and slammed her heel into her head, "Don't under estimate me Squeaky, I'm smarter than I look."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 12:02 am

Rift looked at Luna. "I don't think so." He teleported behind the child and kicked her head in then teleported back in front of her and ruthlessly threw two punches to the face. She was stronger than she looked cause she barely flinched! "Uh Oh..." Rift muttered and teleported out.

______

"Ugh!" Malice grunted. "You're gonna pay for that," she threatened. Malice recovered quickly and threw a fury of punches and kicks at Karmy, she bent over slightly and Malice grabbed one of her free arms and tossed her flat on the ground. Rift teleported back infront of Malice and gave her the gem. "Keep it safe!" He said as he teleported back. Malice jammed it in a holster. "You might be smarter, but you're definitely not faster." Malice said to Karmy.

____

Rift teleported back into the Medical Bay with the angry demon. "Now.. where were we?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 12:12 am

Karmy jumped up with a jolt, slightly swaying, "Oh, don't worry about that, I've got my ways." She pulled out a few things from her bag, including a portal and jumped through. She landed behind Malice and slapped two, fast -drying-glue covered 50 lb weights to each of her legs, and sent a well aimed kick into the small of her back, thus sending the villainous toppling over.

"I LIKE GLUE SQUEAKY!" she screamed in the girls face and swung her bow staff towards Malice's face...

(350 posts yay!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 12:22 am

Malice matrix dodged the staff parried it and took the staff from her. The kick to her back was bothersome, but not enough to stop Malice dead in her tracks. "You think weights are gonna stop me?" She asked. Malice got to a handstand position fluidly, she was throwing 50lbs kicks at Karmy. She unhooked an explosive grenade and backed away on her hands to let it set off.

_____

"How old are you kid? Like 12? God you kids have problems, what? your mommy and daddy didn't pay enough attention to you?" He instigated. Rift teleported out of Luna's grip and came up behind her. "Mommy and Daddy died, didn't they?" He continued to mock, as Luna sent another attack to him he would teleport just in the nick of time and come back with another remark. "It was you wasn't it?" Gone, vanished. Appeared. "You killed them. Its all your fault." Gone, vanished. Rift was making it up as he went continued the fight. She just seemed really messed up. "You have brothers? You killed them too?" Gone.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 12:47 am

Walking through the medical ward doors he said "I'm right here, and geez, I'm sure your parent's wouldn't be happy if he saw you tearing this place up. But you won't really know that, seeing how they're well you know, dead." He teleported behind her. "Also fighting 13 young kids like you is actually kinda fun." he teleported again. "But demons brrr.." he pretended to shudder. He teleported again. "Wow kid, you're a demon? I bet that's not working out for you very well..well dead parents aren't exactly working well but hey!" He teleported "I aint gonna fight you. You're too cute!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 12:57 am

"Ok, maybe that wasn't so bright.." Karmy said while dodging and blocking her kicks. She gasped when Malice through the grenade and snapped her fingers making a portal appear in front of the grenade. The grenade went through the portal and dropped behind Malice just as it exploded.

BOOM!! (hurray sound effects)

Dangit, I hope she didn't see me make that portal.

Karmy looked around the destruction and saw that the clock tower was coming down. Next to her was Malice, unconscious. "Guess I'm gonna have to save you too." and she made another portal and jumped through with Malice just as the clock tower fell. She landed in a heap next to the fallen Malice and clock tower. She looked from the Clock tower and Malice. "Well great.'' and she went to pick up Malice..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 1:07 am

The explosion shook the particles of the glue strong enough that it released from Malice's feet. She was still damaged no doubt about that, she looked around and saw Karmy come after her, "Get .. get away!" using both feet she kicked Karmy's chin upward. Malice drew both of her guns and pointed it at her, not ready to fire. Blood trickled down her forehead, and she was trembling from the blast. "Back off! Get out of here if you know what's good for you!" Karmy looked at her from both ends of the barrels. Malice shot two warning shots making Karmy flinch. "I won't warn you again! Leave me alone Karmy!" If she was forced to, Malice would have plugged Karmy with round after round. She was alone without her team. Malice was standing but barely.

________

Rift tried to look away from Luna, the sights he saw was unbearable, he was screaming "NO! I - I don't have your gem!! Get away!" He teleported out to the top of the Tower and vomited. He wanted to get away from the demon girl, get as much distance away from her as possible. He teleported to the Clock Tower. "Malice! Malice, where are you?!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 1:17 am

Looks like she didn't notice Karmy said with an enternal sigh. But I gotta think fast. She watched Malice closely as she pointed the guns at her head. Karmy saw Malice close her eyes momentarily from pain. There and she made another portal without even bothering to reach into her bag. She jumped through, appeared in front of Malice and knocked the guns from her grip. She then knocked out one of her knees and put her in a sleepers hold.

"It's over Malice, give it up!"

(using her name cause this part is too serious)

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/19/2010, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 1:21 am

Karmy managed to pull out her communicator while holding Malice. "Luna? You ok?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 1:25 am

"Karmy," Malice said slowly trying to struggle out "I'm seriously gonna get sticky grenade's for you." Malice circle stepped with her left foot, used her right arm to throw her off and trip her on her back. While she was still on the ground Malice heartlessly stomped on Karmy's gut using all her force. Watching squirm in pain Malice walked over to pick up her guns.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 1:31 am

"NGOOFF" and Karmy dropped her com. on the floor. She saw Malice heading towards her guns. Not even caring in Malice saw any more she snapped her fingers and made a portal appear under neath her guns. The guns shot up through the ground into Karmy's shaking hands. She stood up and pointed them at the surprised Malice.

"Ohh look what I got, now give it up!" she managed to say even though the wind had been knocked out of her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 1:37 am

"You're really gonna shoot me kid?" Malice asked her. "If you're gonna point a gun at someone you'd better be prepared to pull the trigger." Karmy held her ground. "Go on then! Pull the trigger! Shoot me in my ***king head! Do it!" Malice incited her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 1:44 am

Karmy glared at Malice. "If I wasn't me, I would shoot you." and she made another portal and dropped the guns in. "Now, lets see you fight without your precious weapons when I have sent them to Timbuktu!" and she elbowed Malice in the gut and flipped her onto her back.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/19/2010, 1:49 am

"Augh..." Malice backed up, "good hit. Not good enough." Malice grabbed the arm that Kamry used to elbow her and threw her aside, not tripping her but getting far enough so Malice could preform a nasty haymaker on Karmy. Flicking her hand from the hard hit she asked "You're gonna have to up your game with me kid. I don't need guns."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/19/2010, 1:57 am

Karmy was seeing stars (literally little Starfires were dancing around her vision). She looked up at the blurred Malice, "It's gonna take a lot more to get rid of me, i've beaten the governme-" she stopped herself before she revealed anything else. She ran up to Malice and, ducking from another punch, she swept her legs from under her. She grabbed her while she was falling and slammed her body into the ground hard.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/19/2010, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next