DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Rinisa 1/27/2010, 6:14 pm

Ivy smiled. She had just arrived and already was part of a team again, good times. But the fire was still burning. NOT such a good time. Her eyes flashed green and a heavy rain began to fall, extingiushing the fire in seconds. Though sending the storm took a little more time, the town was no longer on fire. "Alright. Least the fire is out now." She said. "As to finding the Joker..." She shrugged.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal 1/27/2010, 6:17 pm

"Well we have to stick together, I think It'll be pretty easy seeing how he was yelling at the top of his lungs earlier." Mercy speculated. And the troupe went out to forage for him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/27/2010, 6:19 pm

(wait to find the joker. I'll can't post that fast on this thing Dx)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/27/2010, 6:20 pm

"LEAD US DOWN THY PATH NAVE."
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/27/2010, 6:22 pm

Twoface took a deep puff of a cigar, his feet proped up on a desk in his ramshackle hideout. He normally would be checking for the bat, but tonight, he could light up in peace. Oh sure, there were going to probably be hundereds of other fill-ins, but really, they were all wet-behind the ears amateurs that beat a supervillain or two, and decided they were ready to swim with the sharks. It was almost funny, but it was the Joker's job to laugh at everyhting. Taking another puff, he looked around at the swill he was living in. It looked liek a dump, but after his escape form Arkahm, it was all he could grab on short notice. With the millions Casius and Ghost were about to bring him, he would be able to get more henchmen and maybe a REAL hideout. Towface ebgan to flip his famous coin, counting the minutes untill his two mercenaries came back...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/27/2010, 6:22 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(wait to find the joker. I'll can't post that fast on this thing Dx)

(Lol oki The Midnight Riders has gone on Hiatus for now)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/27/2010, 6:33 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:(wait to find the joker. I'll can't post that fast on this thing Dx)

(Lol oki The Midnight Riders has gone on Hiatus for now)

(DX don't stop on my expense! Go beat up like a random group of idiots or whatever!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/27/2010, 6:39 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Twoface took a deep puff of a cigar, his feet proped up on a desk in his ramshackle hideout. He normally would be checking for the bat, but tonight, he could light up in peace. Oh sure, there were going to probably be hundereds of other fill-ins, but really, they were all wet-behind the ears amateurs that beat a supervillain or two, and decided they were ready to swim with the sharks. It was almost funny, but it was the Joker's job to laugh at everyhting. Taking another puff, he looked around at the swill he was living in. It looked liek a dump, but after his escape form Arkahm, it was all he could grab on short notice. With the millions Casius and Ghost were about to bring him, he would be able to get more henchmen and maybe a REAL hideout. Towface ebgan to flip his famous coin, counting the minutes untill his two mercenaries came back...

(Whoa.. That's an epic post.. Can I say that was an epic post?? That's an epic post...)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/27/2010, 7:03 pm

Joining Casius with a few large sacks of money, Ghost and he were off to Twoface's hideout.
"If he doesn't spend this cash on a new hideout, I'm definitely not takin' any more jobs from him," Ghost laughed.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/27/2010, 7:08 pm

Mercy wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:Twoface took a deep puff of a cigar, his feet proped up on a desk in his ramshackle hideout. He normally would be checking for the bat, but tonight, he could light up in peace. Oh sure, there were going to probably be hundereds of other fill-ins, but really, they were all wet-behind the ears amateurs that beat a supervillain or two, and decided they were ready to swim with the sharks. It was almost funny, but it was the Joker's job to laugh at everyhting. Taking another puff, he looked around at the swill he was living in. It looked liek a dump, but after his escape form Arkahm, it was all he could grab on short notice. With the millions Casius and Ghost were about to bring him, he would be able to get more henchmen and maybe a REAL hideout. Towface ebgan to flip his famous coin, counting the minutes untill his two mercenaries came back...

(Whoa.. That's an epic post.. Can I say that was an epic post?? That's an epic post...)
[why thank you, I DO try.]

Casius laughed. "All too correct. I mean, he operates out of a roch motel." Caisus chuckled as he clomped odwn the road. "Then again, he's paying us milions for a dimpy bank robery." Casius said.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/27/2010, 7:12 pm

"Haha too true mate," Ghost said.
When they arrived back at the hideout, they made their way to Twoface's office, all the while being stared down by his henchmen.
Ghost kept a hand on a blade, just in case.
In Twoface's office, Ghost dropped the sack, kicked it towards Twoface's desk, crossed his arms, and waited.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/27/2010, 7:51 pm

Two face looked at the gobs and gobs of liquid cash Ghost and Casius had brought. "Excelent work gentlemen." he said in his rasps voice, chucking a bundled stack of bills to the two. "I look forward to hiring you two again." Two face said as he sat back in his seat. "You're both free to go." He said.

Casius fliped through the stack of bills. "One million dollars, hot damn!" he said. "C'mon, to the cantina. Drinks on me!" Casius told Ghost enthusiastically.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/27/2010, 8:03 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa wait a second!" Carafrost called, making the group turn around. "I'm no hero." She said flatly.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/27/2010, 8:16 pm

Ivy put her hands on her hips. "I don't care if you're freaking Darth Vader. We're working together to stop the Joker. I think we'd all like if you came to help, but if you don't, you don't have to."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/27/2010, 8:18 pm

Artanis, Ivy, Karmy, Mercy, Kahna, and Greht turned to Carafrost. Mercy crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "And I'm sure you want to fight ALL of us." Mercy sneered, and all too serious on crushing her if she got in their way.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/27/2010, 9:08 pm

Kahna turned the blade in her hand. She could feel a fight coming...
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/27/2010, 9:09 pm

"That would be pretty fun. But I think I'll wait till winter.." She said with a smirk. 'When my powers evolve into something stronger..' She thought secretly. She then pushed passed Mercy, not caring that she was being totally rude. She looked back at the group. "Well... are we guna look for the Joker or not?" She asked, rolling her eyes.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/27/2010, 9:53 pm

As the two left the building, Ghost whispered under his breath, "Please get a nicer hideout.."
Ghost then turned to Casius and joked, "I don't care what people say; being rich feels good."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/27/2010, 9:57 pm

Casius chuckled. "Tell me about it. I don't know about you, but the cantina is calling my name!" Casius said, walking off to the cantina. "A drink would go nicely after a succesful night. wanna join?" he asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/27/2010, 9:58 pm

"You took the words right outta my mouth," Ghost chuckled. Rubbing his hands together, Ghost looked forward to a nice drink after a job well done.
"Although, this time, Casius, don't fry the TV."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/27/2010, 10:00 pm

"Well, i think i fried all of Ernie's TVs anyways. Maybe tonight I should fry his jukebox?" Casius joked. He just couldn't sleep unless he blew up SOMEHTING of Ernie's. The two ploded off down the road, towards Ernie's cantina.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 1/27/2010, 10:28 pm

(Where am I?)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/27/2010, 10:32 pm

Ghost couldn't help but laugh hysterically at Casius' last comment.
"And I thought I was a weapon-lover.."
The two then reached the bar, where Ghost immediately sat down and said, "Ernie, one Corona with lime. Make it chilled."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/27/2010, 10:40 pm

Luck wrote:(Where am I?)

With us trying to find the Joker.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 1/27/2010, 11:09 pm

"WE SHALT SEARCHETH FOR THY JOKER, AND WHEN WE FIND YE, HE SHALT SQUANDER THY BRITCHES!"
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next