DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 19 Empty Our Heroes of the Story-

Post by Vandal 1/27/2010, 11:14 pm

12:00 Midnight -
Storming Clouds

The entire team was walking and searching flying around looking for The Joker, it was annoying to have Greht but still it was help. The villains, crooks and criminals were all running in fear as they saw Gotham City's Midnight Riders roam the streets.

"Any of you people know where we can find the Joker?!" Mercy called out into the streets.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 19 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/27/2010, 11:36 pm

Harley suddenly jumped out from behind a dumpster, "Oh! I do! I do!" she screamed at the team. She was dressed in her colorful outfit, and in one hand she held a microphone that lead to no where. But when she spoke into it, her voice protruded from all around them.

"Introducing the one and only! The king of clowns, and my puddin'..... MR. JAY!" and she waved her hands to a dark alley where a strange laughter erupted. It got louder as the Joker's ghostly pale face appeared.

"Oh lookie Har! New kiddies to play with!" and he pulled out a Kewpie doll. He walked straight up to Mercy, figuring that she was the leader of the group. Mercy had a fierce look on her face. He strolled up to her nonchalantly, as if they were old friends. He tossed the doll at her, and she caught it with confusion written on her face,

"Here you go my dear!" and the doll suddenly sprayed her right in the face with a noxious purple gas.

"Lets put a smile on that face! GAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEEHEAHAAHHAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!" he laughed and laughed as the Laugh-X started to infect her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 19 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal 1/27/2010, 11:46 pm

"Heheh.. eeheh.. hahhhaah," she turned around to Karmy with a get-me-the-hell-out-of-this-mess look. She couldn't talk, dropping the doll she continued to laugh uncontrollably. She fell to her knees and couldn't stop laughing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 1/27/2010, 11:57 pm

(Homework aint all that great. Takin a break here n there, cause this is definitely more fun)
"You little, slippery bastard," Artanis laughed. He crushed the doll, then charged at the clown, swinging his mighty sword directly at him.
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 12:07 am

Carafrost walked up to the Joker. "I like your style.." She said emotionessly, although she was indeed smiling a bit.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 12:10 am

Karmy gasped when she saw Mercy get hit by the Laugh-X. Though she had heard things about the gas, nothing could have prepared her for what she saw. She ran over to her friend and turned her shaking body over. Mercy's face was stretched into a wide smile, almost as wide as Joker's himself, her skin color almost as pale. Her eyes shone with fear and pain as she continued her laugh. Thinking fast, Karmy made a risky decision. She portaled everyone to the Batcave.

Upon falling to the cave, Karmy began to search around wildly for the antidote, Mercy's eerie laughter echoing around the cave. She had seen enough reports to know that Batman had a cure for the horrible drug. Finally, after what seemed like hours of searching, she found a large box of syringes labeled "Anidote-X" She grabbed one of the syringes and ran back to Mercy.

She yanked off the cap with her teeth, kneeled down next to her trembling body, and injected the medicine into Mercy's veins.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 12:14 am

(Did you take Carafrost too?)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeBorn 1/28/2010, 12:18 am

Mimic walked down the street, coming across a small group of teenagers, throwing bricks at a local jewelry shop. Mimic rooled her eyes. With Batman gone, everyone's turned to looters. She figured she could take on thes boys without the aid of her weapon approached them in an odd manner. "Hey, don't you fellows think it's a little late for you to be out? You don't want to make your mothers worry..." She said putting her hands to her hips.

Raven landed a few feet away from the arcade. Sure enough, inside the window, she could see her two teammates, Cyborg and Beastboy goofing off like normal. If this were a normal day however, she probably wouldn't mind. But, this was NOT a normal day, and it sickened her to see her friends goofing off like this while Robin was hurting and they were supposed to be packing up to leave.

She entered the arcade.
JusticeBorn
JusticeBorn

http://YoungTitan213.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 12:19 am

Mercy first stopped smiling after a while, her laugh was fading and the antidote started taking an affect. When she finally stopped she scanned where they were. She hadn't realized that they were in the batcave! "The- .." stopping for a second to try to remember what was so funny she had a slight head ache. "Where's the Joker? Oh God! The Joker!! Karmy! We have got to get back immediately!" Mercy said with emergency, Karmy stuffed the Antidote in her bag. "Lets go!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 12:22 am

"Tell me about it. I was just starting up a conversation with the Joker." Carafrost said while rolling her eyes. She gazed around the Batcave, tempted to take something.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 12:29 am

"You better change that attitude or we'll take you down with the Joker, Carafrost!" Mercy warned.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 12:31 am

"Hold up a sec Merc, I think we need to stay put for a bit. We're all pretty beat up from all these battles." Karmy said
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 12:33 am

"Whatever." Cara scoffed.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 1/28/2010, 12:36 am

"Not very serious, are you, little one?" Artanis mocked.
He gazed at the Batcave, full of wonder and amazement. He would've loved to call this place home.
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 12:40 am

"Well I'd hate to act exactly like one of the criminals, but I think we should stock up on whatever Bruce Wayne had.. I mean we might be facing some of the toughest villains Batman had to ever face." Mercy speculated crossing her arms. "Like Mr. Freeze, what did he use against him? I always wanted to know."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 12:42 am

Carafrost was about to snap at him and make some sort of rude remark, but decided against it. "How can you tell?" She asked in a monotone.

"I'd love to do more then just 'borrow' this stuff.." Carafrost murmered.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 12:47 am

"Ok, wow guys just chill for a second." Karmy said holding her hands up. "Its been a way rough night for everyone, so why don't we all just sit down and relax" and she started lowering herself to the floor.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 12:55 am

"I'm sorry Karmy, but I really can't relax knowing that we could be doing something. Also makes you wonder why the Army didn't come in here.." Mercy and Karmy were in the batcave about 2 hours ago. Alfred was still on the floor dead with a large pool of blood around him. Mercy was use to dead bodies.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 1:11 am

Carafrost just noticed Alfred and and a flashback hit her hard....

Carafrost's hands were tied up, there was no way for her to escape, although she struggled and screamed restlessly. He had put her in a small jail cell. It was cold, damp, and dark. Cara had finally stopped thrashing against the chains that had her bound to the wall, she needed to catch her breath. She didn't know how long she had been in there. Or when she was going to get out. Not that it mattered. Nobody wanted her.
Right when she was about to try again, she heard a peircing scream from the other room. She quickly looked into the hole in the wall, that had just happened to be there. She heard more agonizing yells and then she heard laughter. 'Its HIM' She had thought, completley frightened. Finally the screaming had stopped, but the laughter had kept on. The cage door suddenly slammed opened, reveiling the mad scientist who had captured Carafrost. Not far behind him, there was an examination table. On it, laid a man, blood splattered around and on him. Thats why the screams had stopped. The man was dead.

Carafrost snapped back into reality and gasped loudly. She jumped back from Alfred, a look of horror on her face. She was shaking uncontrollably.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 1:17 am

Although Mercy didn't feel like asking, and even though this snow chick had been pissing her off since she started this adventure Mercy plucked up the courage and asked "What's wrong Cara?" Mercy had been sitting on a stone not too far from any of her team mates in the Midnight Riders.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 1:19 am

"I remember...." She said softly. "Well... most of it.. its still a blurr to me.."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 1:22 am

Mercy was intrigued by what Carafrost had said. She seemed to break out of her pompous character for the first time. She seemed scared. This was the only reason why Malice would even engage in conversation with the girl "What? What do you remember Cara?" She questioned.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 1:29 am

"My past... some of it. I'm not a villain.. am I?" She asked, though it was more to herself then to Mercy. It was beginning to become clear, but not completley.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 1:34 am

"Sometimes you can't choose who you want to be Cara." Mercy said standing up and walking to her. "Sometimes you have to let Mr. Hyde out. The beast within. Good and Evil? Two black and white subjects? I thought I could never go back to being an innocent person, I thought I'd never be worthy of redemption. I didn't choose to Carafrost. Fate chose me." Mercy was reminiscent of the dream of the lion.

That Lion was calling her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 1:42 am

"No... I mean I wasn't born like this. I wasn't born a villain. I used to be a hero. For a long time. But I got captured by a scientist. He was intrigued by me and my powers. He wanted to know how a girl like me.. a girl who was born from average parents, how I could recieve such powers. He experimented on me, and most of his experiments hurt me alot. But the last one.. that was the worst. Something went wrong... and it changed the way I thought of life. It changed my perspective on humans and villains. And i didn't even know it! I killed him in revenge, but it was done. I had become a villain." Carafrost said sadly.

A tear formed and slid down her cheek as she remembered her time as being held prisoner. "The worst part is, I didn't even realize something was wrong with me.. And no one had tried to save me while I was held captive.."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next