DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 23 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/25/2010, 5:05 pm

"Good job for driving 'em off. Now why don't you and the othwers go and do something- before you have to drive off soemhting ELSE in my apartment.." Casius said in a joking/ sarcastic manor. He clikced off his ehad set and parked the batmobile on the edge of what appeared to be a swamp.

Gluttony grinned. "Ah, THIS is what I was waiting for!" Gluttony mused as Lupe lunged at him. He opened his mouth, and a white burst of energy shot out right towards Lupe.

Wrath sneered. "Do I look like I honestly care about dying?" Wrath asked Luna. Suddenly, his dark body turned a deep blue and began emiting radiation- LUNAR radiation. "Tell me, that ability of yours- it isn't connected to moonlight... is it?" Wrath asked in a cruel manor, continuing to shoot lunar energy...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 23 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/25/2010, 5:12 pm

Karmy placed the communicator back in her bag and turned to the others. "So what should we do?"

(Uncreative as hell)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/25/2010, 5:33 pm

I roared loudly in pain falling weakly to my knees. Grinding my teeth my head shot up as I struggled not to loose control. Paniking i looked around for anything to break his focus. Seeing nothing I dug my fits into the ground lifting it up in the air throwing Gluttory backwards. Grunting I got to my feet and snarled at him once again.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/25/2010, 5:54 pm

Gluttony chuckled at Lupe. "Come on, SURELY you can do better!?" He taunted. "Come, only the beast can slay the demon!" He roared, leaping at Lupe for another atack, his canines becoming long and saber like.

Twoface, whom had snuck away form the hospital to avoid being found by the black hand, was up to no damn good. He scurried to a dark corner of town, still freshly bandaged from the hospital due to his injures form his scuffle with the Black Hand's men. he banged on the back door to a nearby bar. A door slid open, and a man peered out. "Oh, face." Said a gruff voice as the door opened. "Please, come in." The bouncer said, and he lead Twoface into a room full of some of criminal looking individuals...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/25/2010, 5:58 pm

I bit at his neck sinking my teeth into him and rolled over, smaking him on the ground. In a spit second i lunged at him digging my claws into him and sinking my teeth into his flesh. My urge to form into the mer demon grew stronger by the second.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/25/2010, 6:02 pm

(posting for Mercy)

Mercy looked around her surroundings from inside the car. "Hey Caisus." she said getting his attention. "Where are we?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/25/2010, 6:09 pm

Ivy stared at the messed up apartment. "Well..." she began, "We could stay here, tell Casius what happened, and get out rears kicked. Or run, and end up getting our rears kicked eventually. Or, go out for smoothies." she said the last part jokingly.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/25/2010, 6:32 pm

"Hmmm..." Karmy thought for a moment. "Smoothies it is then! But I'm getting coffee."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/25/2010, 7:28 pm

In the drkness that was wrath, a cruel smile formed. "So... you won't mind me pulsing the light of the full moon straight into you then, hm?" He said, and at that, the light he had been pulsing became thousands of times brighter. [Dun dun dun]

Gluttony staggered to his feet. "Ngh, not bad, you really ARE the beast, eh?" He said, spiting out a bloody tooth as his injures rapidly regenerated, making him look good as new. "But I'm no ordinary canine." he grinned. crouching over in a 'bring it on' position.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/25/2010, 7:33 pm

My heart raced however I ignored it fully and kept going. "As you may have noticed niether am I!" I snapped showing my teeth. It has been awhile since I have had a need to fight back my demon self but this mut was certainly bringing it out on me. I stood on my hand legs and roared easily keeping balance. I lisfted up a near by boulder and threw it at him imedtaly tackling him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/25/2010, 8:39 pm

[Oy, his name is WRATH, being an ass is part of his job XD]
Wrath continued to pulse rays of full lunar energy into Luna, watching snidely untill he was confident her transformation was complete. "Now go... wreak the havoc you crave, demon!" he hissed as he faded out of existence...

Gluttony was barely able to dodge the boulder that Lupe htrew at him. Focusing on Lupe, to him, an increasing part of Lupe's psyche [Black Lanters can sense the emotional spectrum] was turning increasingly red. "I see your blood is boiling, about time!" he groweled. He suddenly stopped and sniffed the air. after a second, he laughed cruely. "Har har, smells like Wrath is having fun somewhere!" He barked. He looked at Lupe. "Time I had mine!" he barked, leaping straight at her.

Casius shushed Mercy and led them icreasingly deeper into the woods, seeming to know where he was going but not saying a word...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/25/2010, 8:46 pm

My breathing stopped as I reliezed wraith was the one hurting Luna and he somehow knew it. Growing wit rage i started to shake."AHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed clencing my fits and punched him slam in the gut causing him to cough up blood. My eyes shown blood red and I could not hold back ofrms for much longer. My teeth grindidng I charged at him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/25/2010, 8:53 pm

(O_O... Luna is working for you now.. Oh crap!)

"Well guys, shall we head out?" Karmy said opening the door. "I don't wanna be around when Casius gets back." Ivy said hurrying out the door. "Yeah, he's gonna be pissed." Aurora was leaning over the busted TV. Atanis sheathed his sword and headed towards the door. "I can't wait to see his face." he said with a laugh.

Mercy followed Casius as they continued to walk into the woods. She kept one hand on her knife just to be safe.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/25/2010, 11:03 pm

Gluttony looked at the charging Lupe. "It seems to be taking a bit longer than expected to get you worked up. Let me help you." He snarled, firing a burst of black energy from his lantern ring on his tail at Lupe.

Twoface left the seedy bar, money lining his pockets by calling on some debts. As he emerged to the streets, he spared no time in heading down to a Wayne enterpise building...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/25/2010, 11:11 pm

Instantly I formed into my demon self and blocked the energy with my wings. *it repals enengry alouth she can fire it back out) My scar across my right eye reaveled my eyes glowing blood red. My size huge I was full demon. My mind was screaming at me along with my heart however I pushed it away. Blood dripped from my mouth as i showed my teeth. I stood tall fanilly revealing the one form i dread most. The one form that got me exiled. The one form that killed my mother. I roared and charged at Gluttony as he charged at me my wings only making me faster. I jumped in the air lunging towards him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/25/2010, 11:14 pm

"AT LAST!" Gluttony said, his eyes gleaming with anticipation as Lupe's wings deflected his blast. [Black lantern energy symbolizes death- be carefull aborbing it] He bore his saber-toothed fangs and lunged to strike...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/25/2010, 11:25 pm

(she didnt absorb it she just blocked it off she cannot obsorb energy or fire it off)
My teeth ten times normal size I snarled viciously at him showing no fear only merely killing. At this point I would kill anything and or anybody williing to stop me. I flew through the air rising above him and circling him at full speed. In effort to confuse him.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/25/2010, 11:32 pm

[Ah, got it.]
"Well then, now that the demon is in form:" Wrath materliazed behind Gluttony. "Let's feed it!" He sneered, Wrath's shadow arms catching hold of Lupe, dragign the demon to the shadows. The moment the shadows touched Lupe, Wrath instantly teleported him to downtown Gotham. The crazed, demoic creature was now loose int he city. "Job well done." Wrath hissed as the two vanished...
[Ain't they just precious?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/25/2010, 11:36 pm

Hu[b]ngry for blood. Thirsting for death. I let out a blood crazed howl that soon turned into a roar. I sprinted around the city. Soon tired of using my legs i spread out my wings and flew through the air. I saw a small cottage and flew towards it letting my claws rip into it i twore off the roof and threw it into the woods. I jumped down into what seemed a small kids room. A dog umped up and started grpowling. I sneered and kicked him into the wall shutting him up. "Beat it mut." I snapped. Looking towards the kid I grunted. A meal such as this was worthless. The blood was sickning. however to toy with him would be amussing. I slowly steeped over him and put my paw on his face. "Sweet dreams." I said in a crackled voice and dug my nails into his face making the mark of the meal. The kid woke up and screamed. I frinned wickedly and lifted him up by his chin. Blood dripped from his jaw as I clunged my fist around him. "wheres youre mommy?"" I asked in teasingly. I hurlled him into te wall and digged my paws into his chest making a huge wond. After that I flew off leaving him to die slowly maybe making it alive I could care less. I flew over another wat would seem a demon girl. A challenge worthy having. I landed behind her snarling.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 12:07 am

I wickledy grinned. Satified by her emark. "I will never leave my prey." I said in a low voice. "Youre not the only demon here" I got up letting my wings go to my side I circled her licking my lips.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 12:15 am

I saw the fire in er eyes and sneered. "You warn me?" I chuckled darkly. My wings spread out as a burst of flames grew around me as if they were dancing on my fur. I was in the mood tokill. I circled her snarling.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 12:22 am

"An urge to kill huh? You feel it to?" My demon self seemed to taunt her more and more. I could sense her anger which only made me more hungry. "If im not worth youre time then strick!" I snapped knowing what I would do.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 12:30 am

Instantly I covered myself with my wings blocking off her powers. "YOUR POWER ARE WORTHLESS AGAINST ME" i ROARED. my wings able to block off energy. i sipmly laughed.I jumped in the air and lunged at her showing my teeth.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 12:40 am

I heard Wselwulf in me. I smirked at her. I jumped in the air letting my wings spread out infront of me. "You have no idea." I muttered. I wrapped myself in my wings and dissapeared. My wings were my main sorce of power and I was gonna to use them. I appeared behind her and sunk my teeth into her neck wrapping my wings around her blocking of her source of powers. My paws covered her mouth as my back paws kicked her in the pack slamming her into the ground.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 1:00 am

I enoyed taunting her. "You do know dark magic scratch that all magic spells and ennergy can go past me?" I remrked back. The fire simply dances around my fur with the fire that was there previously. I dug my paws nto the ground making the flames burst out on her. I let her have her way with me once but I was getting tired of this silly gam.e ""The moon isnt with you forever it will soon fade along with you!" I roared knowing I would never fade.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next