DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 31 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/1/2010, 9:28 pm

"Because of what we did to his apartment duh!" Karmy said trying to stop herself from shaking.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 31 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 3/1/2010, 9:39 pm

I didnt even flinch at Gluttony. I had a feeling I would face him again. "Well I was going to leave." I snapped. "What more do you want? I dont care if I die right now I have nothing left. What more do you want from me?" I asked clearly not in the mood for him. My head snapped up when I heard Luna calling for me. "God damnit." I muttered to myself and faced Gluttony again.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 3/1/2010, 9:46 pm

"Three minutes till C4 detonation."
Nova's earpiece was driving her insane.
"Honestly, I don't need you guiding me through every step of this!" she said impatiently as she re-wired the C4 on the other side of the Casius' room's left wall.
"Crap... wait, does the red wire go with the green wire?" she asked feeling somewhat embarrassed.
"That would be the red wire with the blue wire.." the man on the other line said with a sarcastic tone.
"Oh, shut up!" Nova responded childishly. Once she had finished the wiring, she stood back and waited for the detonation.

Three. Two. One.

The wall burst down and Nova waited behind the right section that still remained after the blast. Her heart was pounding as she pulled out her sniper rifle and plasma sword.
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/1/2010, 9:50 pm

(Karmy control open for right now guys)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/1/2010, 9:59 pm

I tried to ignore Luna not wanting to tell her where I was. Knowing it would lead er to trouble. Even if I disberatly wanted to see her. "Go away! And leave me alone!" I snapped at Gluttony.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/1/2010, 10:06 pm

"Does that EVER work?" Gluttony asked. "You DID say you didn't care if you died... allow me to oblige!" He barked, lunging for Lupe.

Casius slowly turned when eh ehard the explosion, venom runing in his veins. This was soooooooooooooooo not the time. he let electrical energy flow freely between his hands, just in case. "What the hell was that?" he asked as the smoke began to clear. He saw what seemed to be... a female Ghost. "Oy, buddy, you never told me you had an twin." Casius said dryly. Of course, Ghost didn't seem like he was in the mood.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 3/1/2010, 10:11 pm

"Oh damnit.." Ghost mumbled to himself. For once, he wasn't in the mood to even joke. He turned around, turned on his thermal vision, and aimed down his sight at where the explosion had occurred. He regained his composure quickly, however, as he casually said, "Hey sis."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/1/2010, 10:14 pm

i yelped but bit at his neck throwing him off me. "i'M FINDING A CURE! A CURE THAT WILL TAKE ME AWAY FROM TIS MONSTER AND IN RESULT KILL ME!" I roared ta him."let me deal with my death my way.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 3/1/2010, 10:16 pm

Nova's cheeks turned red. "What nerve..." she thought to herself as she put on her optical device. She came out of the corner with her rifle in hand, and other hand on her plasma blade. "Sister's here, Ghost. Why don't you give her a hug?" she sarcastically asked as she pushed her blade forward.
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/1/2010, 10:19 pm

"Aw, but then how will i eat you?" He asked. "If you let me eat you, you won't need to worry about that thing. Dillema solved." he groweled.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/1/2010, 10:27 pm

(Lol Shadow!!! XDDDDDDD)

"Hold on," Mercy said holding her shoulders firmly. She examined the glue and took out her knife. "you need to be really still kid." She told her. Using precision she swiftly cut the glue that was on her hood and it lifted from her eyes granting her vision. "Better?" She asked with some glue residue still on Luna's face.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/1/2010, 10:42 pm

"Damn..." Karmy said looking at the hole in the wall. "You have a sister?!" she turned to Ghost. "Can you kick his ass too?" she laughed
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/1/2010, 10:54 pm

"Hey, we're not TOTAL pushovers!" Casius protested. "Are you? the other day they were setting you on fire. And now, earleir today, you gave them the keys to your own home. You sir, are a DEFINITELY pushover.' He said to himself. He hated that little voice thing, so he promptly shut it up. "
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/1/2010, 10:54 pm

I snarled at him. "You get a sick vibe off eating your own kind! what kind of canibal are you? besides if i just let you kill me once again my demon self will be in rage im not willing for that to happen!" I stood tall unaware of Luna's presence. "If you really want to eat me wait till I have the cure I'll be sure to din you than when I take it i'll have a few seconds or minutes to live and you can eat me then you sick freak." I snapped. Walking another direction away from him not caring to run.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/2/2010, 1:33 pm

"Hey, i don't recall ever wanting to be a canibal. Bring it up with the hand if you ahve a problem." Gluttony sneered. "Although, I DO recall..." he crouched down. "That it is unwise to TURN YOUR BACK ON AN ENEMY!" He barked, lunging for the throat...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/2/2010, 3:52 pm

Karmy pushed Casius over. "You are now!" she laughed.

(idk, couldn't think of any seriousness to post...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/2/2010, 6:27 pm

"Sorry if I get you wet." Ivy advised to Aurora, tired of the encumbersome glue. One hand splashed it with water, promptly washing the glue off. Ivy did her best to absorb what glue had splashed onto her and Aurora, but they were still a tad wet.

After apologizing to Casius, and promising the group would explain later, she turned with new interest to Ghost's sister.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 3/2/2010, 6:43 pm

(... wow)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/2/2010, 6:56 pm

I snesed his exact ground movemts and display Counting down in my ead his leap and targeted right on cue I simply jumped and moved out of the way. "You said you know my powers are you forgeting how well my senses are? I dont neeed to see to feel." I snapped. "And the only thing in result of you not getting your meal. Te only thing will happen is me going demon and distroying you and the intire city. I promise you will get what you disire soon enough."
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 3/2/2010, 7:15 pm

Aurora shivered as the water hit her skin.
"Wh-why K-k-ar-my..?!" she mumbled wrapping her arms around herself to get warm. She created a flame in her hand as she caressed it.
Suddenly she heard the explosion behind and turned around, utterly puzzled
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/2/2010, 7:25 pm

Gluttony laughed. "Arrogant thing- do you beleive yourself unique?" He said, his fur bristling. "I usually don't like doing this, but you need a lesson in power." He groweled dangerously. Suddnely, he shot up in size, enarly doubleing. His fur became mroe like spikes, and he developed two skeletal heads, his entire body becoming zombie like and fearsome. "You aren't the only demon-." The three heads snarled, bearing their long, dangerous fangs. His tail became a dangerous viper, and his lantern ring seemingly vansihed...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/2/2010, 7:32 pm

I sat down uncaring. "You know what fine! If youre a demon then just kill me and get it over with..." I said. "I dont want a lesson I just dont want to live!?! I thought you "villains liek that!"
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/2/2010, 8:51 pm

( I have no idea what to do in this RP...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/2/2010, 8:52 pm

Casius adjusted himself and got back up. "Not the time." He hissed at Karmy. He turned to She-Ghost. "Who are you, what do you want?" he said, trying to be calm despite the fact he was standing in a pile of what USED to be the wall of his home.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 3/2/2010, 10:41 pm

"I'm here for Ghost. He's played hide and seek with his sister for far too long," Nova said. "Sorry about the wall. Didn't know there would be so many of you... What're you all doing anyway?"
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next