DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 20 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 9:11 pm

The thirteen heros walked in. Cautious. (Hell I dunno what to write o_o;)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 20 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 9:18 pm

The moment they all entered the building, Wrath wasted no time in slamming the door shut behind the group. 13 of them- Ivy had outdone herself. Using the shadows to atack, Slade rained down the thousands of spikes he created at the group, laughing like a madman. This was like shooting fish in a barrel- only way mroe fun for him!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 9:29 pm

"Well well well, not bad." Wrath hissed, his form floating to the ground and taking a semi- humanoid shape, but it was more like an outline- no dicerning features or anything. "But then again, that was hardly even a warmup." He hissed, Numerous black claws forming in the shadows of the room.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 9:31 pm

"Titans! Go!!!!" Nightwing yelled. "Riders Charge!!" Mercy screamed. They were Thirteen Heroes. The Thirteen Heroes. They all sprang into action when all of a sudden Nightwing came face to face with Wrath. "S-..... Slade?!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 9:34 pm

"Ah, little Robin remembers me!" Slade hissed as a Claw swiped at him, and all of the claws tried to slash all of the other members of the group for that matter. "I'm touched. At least ONE apprentice remembered me." He snarled with contempt.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/24/2010, 9:38 pm

"Dude!" Beast Boy shouted and dodged one of the claws. "Its like fighting you Rae!" he said and then changed into a tiger. Fight fire with fire, so fight claw with claw! Right? he thought to himself as he swiped at the claws.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 9:49 pm

Nightwing slowly got up, "One apprentice?!" He asked, then he looked back at Mercy who had also been recovering from the swipe. She looked at Nightwing. They had encountered each other before. "Malice? Slade's apprentice Malice?" He asked her. She slowly nodded and was ready to take on her old master. All the years he had been dead, Alice Mau had been working at her skill and ready to fight any opposing force, though the claws had been something new, she ran up hand to hand trying to dodge all the claws booming past her, Nightwing drawing his staff as shortly behind Mercy.

Cyborg checked his armor to be sure he wasn't too badly injured. "Yo man, I though Slade was long gone, the heck is going on around here??"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/24/2010, 9:57 pm

(BSing around here)

Beast Boy jumped up and morphed back into his human form before landing on Cyborgs shoulders. "I don't know Cy. But dude! He looks way uglier than before!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 10:01 pm

"Didn't even know how he could get uglier than today BB." Cyborg agreed, "Wanna pull an old move on his stank butt?" Cyborg asked referring to the peradactyl (major misspelling typo there.. DX) Sonic blaster combo.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 10:06 pm

Wrath looked at the charging titans like curious little animals. With a swipe of his hands, more claws surged at everyone except Nightwing and Mercy. "Robin, one of my only worthy adversaries. Malice, the one I took in from the streets only to be plotted against and murdered by, in tandem with that swine Rift." He said, furrowing his nonexistant brow. "I've been looking forward to this." He hissed, his voice moist with anticipation and bloodlust.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/24/2010, 10:08 pm

(O_o.... Yeah, I'll just wait till AB posts cause I can't do much to that XD!! Plus I wanna see where Karmy is Dx)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 10:16 pm

[np karmy]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 10:16 pm

(Nice Red o_O...)

"If you taught me anything worth keeping.." Mercy said throwing punches and kicks at Wrath, "its that meekness comes after integrity!" Nightwing looked at Mercy for only a second, "Hell, I didn't learn ***t from Slade..." He said swiping his staff at Wrath.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 10:27 pm

Wrath allowed the atacks to phase past his ghost liek form. They could strike all day, but unless they ould strike the remains of his old body, their atacks would do little damage. "Did I also teach you to betray me? To turn on the man that plucked your ungratefull hide out of the gutter, turned you into the fighting machine you are now, and raised you like his own daughter?" Wrath asked snideley, leaping back when one blow near his head got waaaaaaaaay too close for comfort.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 10:36 pm

'Dammit' Mercy thought as the strike she almost landed on him made Slade throw himself back farther than usual. "I would have rather died than have you force me into crime. I use to want to please you just because of what you did. You only brought me in as your 'daughter' for your own selfish reasons!" Mercy yelled at him. Nightwing couldn't believe he was facing Slade after all these years. And considering the fact that he's been dealing with so much more before these events it really did seem like a huge shock to see him of all people here and now. He wanted to say something to him, as Robin, he never was able to catch him.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 10:43 pm

"Yo Rae! Watch yo self! We dealing with Slade again man! This'll be like old times!!" Cyborg said prepping his cannon. Aurora looked around with a fire to shed light in the warehouse, "I dunno Luna! Maybe if we can find Poison Ivy we could find her... Wait doesn't she still have her?" She asked. "Undoubtably." Artanis said in his monotone voice. "Any way you can sense where she is Luna?" Aurora pondered as she perked up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 10:46 pm

"Oh? I FORCED you? I seem to recall YOU coming with ME to begin with!" Wrath hissed. There was no way, even at that young age, she didn't know who he was at the time. Black spikes formed in the ground near him. "Not that it mattered- you killed me as soon as it was advantageous to you. I look at you, and I see myslef." He paused breifly. "You say your such a hero now, but are you really? Is a few weeks of heroism enough to scrub me out of your memories? Wash 'ya dirty hand of everyhting you ever did? Of knowing these friends of yours were the people you tried to kill before?" Wrath asked, becoming incresingly more worked up and violent in the way his substance churned.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 11:01 pm

Alice, the true Alice. The Alice before she was trained under Slade started to come out. She was trembling, but she did not fear those who could destroy the body. "I can't ignore the sins in my life," She said coldly drawing a knife; "not all the charity in the world, for as long as I live can save me from my impending doom. I've realized that Slade. I must look to that of a higher entity." She gripped onto her knife till her knuckles turned white. "And that's where I can truly be redeemed!" She screamed charging after him, his monstrous form swirling ominously over her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 11:05 pm

"I see. So you do not fear your judgement..." Slade said, his tone far less brooding, nearly thoughtful, but only breifly. With a wave of his hand, the spikes he created showered like a machine gun at her. Redemption... Sin... He never beleived in right and wrong- only life. Yet here he was, a shell of his former self, the very epitome of one of seven sins. What did it mean? Was he wrong? Was Malice right?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 11:16 pm

Spikes pierced into Mercy's entire body. Falling on one knee, then to all fours, she tried to ignore the pain. It was next to impossible, she grimmaced as she tried to move but found it impossible, she couldn't take it all in, she fell to the ground shivering as blood started to pour out. Nightwing shocked beyond all belief ran up next to her to check the carnage. He was afraid to touch her but he wanted to help, he looked up at Wrath with anger built up for over 9 years. (The 4 years plus the 5 considering the 5 seasons o3o) "Slade!! You bas***d!!!!" Nightwing screamed at him still unsure of what to do with Mercy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/25/2010, 7:39 am

(O_O!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/25/2010, 9:17 am

Nightwing turned Mercy over so she was now in Nightwing's arms, she was breathing heavily, and her body was quaking; yet she was trying her hardest to talk. "Shouldn't.. Have gassed Karmy. Bad move..." She said. "Shut up.. It could have been anyone's fault." Nightwing replied to her. "I did some stupid... Way stupid things in my life." Her eyes were slowly closing. "Don't give up! Stay awake!" Nightwing pressured as he tried to perform CPR on her, she brushed away his hands. "Forget it. I'm done. Tell Karmy that I'm sorry." She told him. Nightwing shook his head in disappointment and anguish. She rested a reassuring hand on Nightwing's chest and whispered softly; "Truth, Justice, and Honor."

Alice then closed her eyes begun her eternal rest.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/25/2010, 9:29 am

(O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That just made my morning a whole lot worse DX!!!!!!!! ;~; Crying or Very sad Sad ;-; p-p !!)

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 3/25/2010, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 3/25/2010, 10:17 am

Ok ive had enough. i want in the rp!
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/25/2010, 10:46 am

[Holy sh*t, I didn't see THAT coming; I didn't mean to KILL her!]

Wrath took a moment to digest what had jsut happened. He killed her. Bang, dead, like he said. He had in esence raised her, and now, he had just killed her. Reaching into his substance, he withdrew a black ring. His orders were clear- and they needed a new Sloth. Arms of darkness reached out to ensnare Mercy from Nightwing...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next