DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 19 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/23/2010, 7:33 pm

SLOW MOTION!

The gun spun around in mid air, fractures of light reflected off the sleek pistol, Mercy snapped her head to the gun being flung to her. Lifting her hands precisely in the area where the it would land. Her hands curled around the handle of the gun and her finger wrapped around the trigger. She swiped the gun in Poison Ivy's direction and pulled the trigger like crazy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 19 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 7:39 pm

(WTF?!? I was kidnapped again Dx!?! And nice slow mo Mercy XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/23/2010, 7:49 pm

(Woah. I go away for an hour or two, and a full blown shoot out is already going on aimed at ME?
AWESOME!)

Poison Ivy ducked and swerved to avoid each bullet, but was still bleeding badly in her right arm, and her left leg had a smaller cut. Leaves quickly sprouted over the wounds, working as a bandage for now. Besides, Poison Ivy was mostly a plant anyway.

"Catch me if you can!" She gave a wink. "Especially you boys." With that, she turned and began fleeing, leading them in the direction of the warehouse.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 8:00 pm

"Dude!!" Beast Boy shouted and morphed into a peregrine falcon. Flying as fast as he could towards Poison Ivy, he landed on the vines holding Karmy and changed into a mouse. He started to naw on the vines to try and cut them.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 8:02 pm

Casius, Sarah and Ghost tore off down the road after Poision Ivy and Karmy. Soemhting didn't seem right to him- for all she hated them for, why not just kill Karmy there and then and be done with it? Casius began to think there was something more to her plot, but he had to save the kid. He knew the titans and Riders were in hot pursuit also, so he felt confident about their odds.

Wrath Knew Poision ivy would be along any second. "And they come..." He hissed to himself...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 8:05 pm

(Awww theres gonna be an apic fight and I can't play Karmy for it Dx!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 8:07 pm

[Well, nobody said Karmy couldn't wake up o_O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/23/2010, 8:11 pm

Poison Ivy hissed, then collected herself. Best not fight with this one, she could pent him up against the others.

"Hi. You're green! Green's my favorite color, you know." Poison Ivy smiled, using her mind bending ability. "Can you stop hurting my plants? They're my babies..." She fought every instinct to push him off then and there. Rewrapping vines around Karm, from the ones Luna burst off, to distract herself from doing so.
-------
Ivy dashed out after the others, at a speed that kept her with her friends but not too close to Poison Ivy. She'd be totally useless in this fight.

Because, though she'd never admit it, Ivy was afraid. Afraid of Poison Ivy.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 8:12 pm

(True, but KO gas keeps its victims out for a while. Just trying to be logical about it O_o... Nah its cool, I'll be BB for a while before I have Karmy wakes up XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 8:16 pm

[gotcha'.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 8:20 pm

Beast Boy reluctantly complied and scurried off of the vines. Morphing back into a human he realized what he had done. "Awwww man!!!" and begun the chase again
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/23/2010, 8:23 pm

Poison Ivy snickered. What an idiot! He should be an easy one to control...
Keeping Karm nearby, in a system of vines swinging from tree to tree, she continued running. Almost to the warehouse. Almost to their demise. (Almost to an epic posting time!)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 8:28 pm

[This is gonna be goooooooooooooooood]
Wrath could tell Poision Ivy was practically there. And close in tow, an unexpected suprise: The teen titans. He didn't know they had arrived. How wonderful- now, not only were the assasins and the riders going to die, he could also add Nightwing and his merry men. He could hardly wait, the pre- combat adrenaline surge he cherished when he was alive coming back to him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 8:31 pm

(O_o...)

Beast Boy morphed into a bloodhound and began to follow the trail, Aurora and Artanis not too far behind him. "Damn, will we ever get a break?" Aurora asked as she ran, electricity already charged and ready. "Oh well..." Artanis said as he flew along side them, sword at hand
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/23/2010, 9:40 pm

[Dammit I missed a lot huh? Okay time for some posts... Might be a while though cause I'll have to get my phone back around 12 my time DX last post till 12.. Or even 1 ;-;]

Mercy hurried after her friend but tripped. "Ugh.. what the hell??" She asked clumsily. Then she noticed what she tripped over. An incendiary! She grasped it tight and ran off to chase Poison Ivy in order to save her friend. She was all she really had right now. Cyborg took off running after Poison Ivy blasting away with his Sonic Blaster screaming "YOU MESSED WITH US THE WRONG DAY AND THE WRONG TIME WOMAN!! IMMA TURN YO PLANTS INTO CEASER SALAD AND FEED EM TO THAT HIPPIE YO CRACK ASS IS HIJACKING!! KEEP IT UP B***H!!! I DARE YA! I DOUBLE DARE YA!! KEEP IT UUUP!!!!" He screamed into the night blasting away (wow playing Cyborg is fun....)

Nightwing and Starfire were flowing perfectly as a duo, she carried him by both of his hands and tossed him into the air at times so he could send projectories raining upon Poison Ivy, and while he was in midair Starfire would thunder bolts of bright green energy onto the field and catch Nightwing again before he touched the ground to perform the tactic again.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 10:56 pm

(O_o.... You're gonna feed Poison Ivy to Karmy D:!?! Thats not vegan! Lol I can tell you're having fun with cyborg XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 12:36 am

(Lol! No I meant that Cyborg is going to turn Poison Ivy's plants into ceaser salad and feed her plants to Karmy XP and its oh so much fun...)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/24/2010, 5:45 pm

Poison Ivy had begun limping badly, the wounds and attacks were getting fiercer. Trees bent towards her, towering over to block some attacks but she was still in terrible condition. The warehouse was only one post away.

She paused to turn and wink at Cyborg in an attempt to stop his shooting, which was becoming a nuisance to avoid, and had severely burned both her plants and her. Then she continue her mad dash(Limp) to the warehouse, Karm kept nearby in a system of vines swinging from tree to tree.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 7:52 pm

[I wanna epic post so but, but nobody is at the building yet T__T]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 8:06 pm

Nightwing, Starfire, and Cyborg stopped in front of the warehouse. Shortly after Casius, Ghost, Sarah, Aurora, Artanis, Ivy, (holy crap a lot of characters....) Beast Boy, Raven, Luna, and Mercy came to the doors of the warehouse. (Did I forget anyone? O_o..)

Nightwing motioned the team back a few, the slowly crept forward. "Everyone, keep your eyes peeled. Stay alert..." He warned as he slowly walked in, his head snapping left to right in awareness.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 8:18 pm

The moment nightwing entered the building, the doors closed shut. Wrath, finally having them all wher ehe wanted them, decided he was going to savor this- by killing his traitorous ex-apprentice first. Claws formed from the shadows of the room and removed the pins from all of her grenades on her belt. "I wouldn't move if I were you, Malice." Slade/Wrath hissed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 8:23 pm

[Wait, Nightwing was the first person in the door... And they closed shut... So wait what happened? Also Alice only has one grenade since all her belts keep getting taken or lost XP]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 8:24 pm

[Oooooooh, I thought they were all in the building. My-b, you can ignore that ..;]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/24/2010, 8:36 pm

(So wait.. Wanna make another post so we can go off into epic battle?! :D)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/24/2010, 8:59 pm

[I can arrange that o_O]

Wrath saw Nightiwng enter the building- oh how he wanted so badly to swoop in and shred his old nemesis to ribbons, but it would ahve to wait.. they filed intot he building after him, slowly. To Wrath, it wan an eternity. In the shadows, what must have been thousands of dark spikes formed in his almost liquid substance. Soon, it would begin... and end.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next