DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 28 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 3/29/2010, 9:07 pm

"I'm not dead YET!" Zero said grogily as Gluttony released his deathgrip on him. Gluttony indulged in a snide, Canine sneer. "Oh goody, more lunch!" he said hungrily. "I'll come back for you once you've marinaded there for a while." Gluttony said ot Zero, bearing his fangs.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 28 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 3/29/2010, 9:11 pm

[control of everyone is open again, just don't make TOO much progress without me. keep in mind gluttony is allways making food refrences and can transform into a more powerful form.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/29/2010, 9:14 pm

"Get away from him Gluttony!" Casey screamed he slammed his hands on the ground, and using both his powers and the rings, he sent an electric shadow racing towards Gluttony.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/29/2010, 9:36 pm

(Oh yay!! ok!)

The Black Hand explodeded

Da End

(Obviously not but I just couldn't resist XD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/29/2010, 9:46 pm

(XD Niiiiice. I....just dunno what to post. o.O )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/29/2010, 10:02 pm

Nightwing gathered the team together and stood on top of the T-Sub. "Titans! Riders! Does anyone know where they went? This is imperative to saving this municipality! We have to take this city back! We have to make our final stand here and now! We need their location." Nightwing said his voice stretching across the street. Casius spoke up, "Mercy told me that they were at the Wayne Enterprise Building. The b*stards were right under our noses this entire time plotting." he said dissapointed that they still have his son, they had no ring, and it would be harder and harder to bring them back to their bodies. "The Wayne Enterprise Building it is then." Nightwing murmered lowly and solemnly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/29/2010, 10:06 pm

Ivy slowly extinguished herself. Maybe she was getting the hang of these powers after all. She leapt upwards and began flying. "Let's go." she said, knowing quite well she didn't need to. Everybody was going anyway. Off to the army of Black Lanterns.

And possibly death.

Best not to think of that, she decided. Think of how to save them. The rings are what make them bad. The rings are what save them. But how? Maybe two rings on one finger...cancel each other out...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/29/2010, 10:22 pm

In a little while they all arrived at the doors of the building, Nightwing was the first at the doors. He stopped and turned around to face everyone. "Guys..." he said more relaxed. "This could be it be it. This could be the last any of us see each other alive again. This could be the end for humanity as we know it. The Black Hand has been attempting to rule the planet with his army of the dead, he's been plotting and planning. Conspiracies has come up and here we are. This has all fallen into the Black Hand's plan. The death of Batman, the craziness that has been going on, SYNG, everything. It's all apart of the plan. Now here we are, we are here to rise against him, an opposing fist for Truth, Justice, and Honor. If we do end up failing, he will never forget us, he will never forget the force that stood against him. Are we ready?!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/29/2010, 10:25 pm

"YEAH!" Ivy cheered. What a speech! What a leader! Nightwing really would die fighting for his team. ivy'd have to be that willing and strong, too. She could do this! WE can do this!
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/29/2010, 11:22 pm

Ghost nodded his head, "Hey man, we made it this far." Casius unfolded his arms to draw his cannon, "I'm with you, let's do ths!" Artanis put metal to hand and drew his sword, "The Black Hand's sins shall be purged." Sarah stood up straight and calmly said "I owe you my life for saving me, of course I'm in." Aurora readied herself, hands aglow, "I was timid upon first arrival... But its gamer time now!" Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy stood up together as the Titans; "Nightwing, we've always been here for you man!" Cyborg said, "Yes! This will be a glorious and astouding battle for justice!" Starfire spraked up. "We'll make it Nightwing, I have faith in you." Raven remarked. "Yeah dude! You can always count on us!" Beast Boy replied with emphasis. "Alright... Let's do this!" Nightwing said turning to the doors. "Not so fast Nightwing!" A voice was heard from behind. He had stopped dead in his tracks; that voice had been burned into his mind.....

When he was Robin, the man with the voice had held another man captive that, he tried to save him with Batman. Robin had been careless and forgot the man with the familiar voice's obsession with the number two, and when Robin had freed him from one trap, another sprag loose. He had failed his rescue mission, and the man they were trying to save died.

Two-Face came walking up to the group. "I would like to help you stop the Black Hand." He said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/29/2010, 11:27 pm

(O_O!!! Apic post Mercy xD!!! I still can't do anything >_>)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/29/2010, 11:33 pm

(Aww!! When r u bringing Karmy back in o_o?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/29/2010, 11:35 pm

(Tomorrow probably O_o... I got a few scenarios thought out how she should come back but I'm not sure yet XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/29/2010, 11:39 pm

(Just where the hell is she any ways? Can you at least post her whereabouts? I'm uber curious!!!)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/29/2010, 11:40 pm

(XD!!! Sure! I'll BS something XP!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/29/2010, 11:41 pm

(RPs are the epitome of BS posting.. Its all there basically is! BS XDDD)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/29/2010, 11:44 pm

(Lol hells yeah!! Like what we're doing right now XD!!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 2:47 am

Karmy felt like she was floating on air. Her eyes clenched tight as she felt another felt another electrical surge course through her veins. She held the tattered bag in her shaking hands as she tried calm herself down. The air around her was stale and she was having a hard time breathing. She didn't want to open her eyes. "I'm sorry Casey. I broke my promise." she screamed out in pain as yet another surge went through her body. Something brushed the bottom of her foot and she finally worked up the courage to open her eyes. Oh what a big mistake that was.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 7:40 am

Gluttony pounced above the shockwave, leaping for Casey, his jaws open and ready to bite down. "Hahahaha, I love it when they put up a fight!" He snarled in anticipation.

The Black Hand sat in his executive chair as the Titans stood at the base of the building. So, the game was finally afoot, eh? The Black Hand sneered in an unpleasant manor. Soon it would be all over. Gluttony could mroe than handle hte traitors, and he had a couple of... suprises on the base floor for when the group got in. Feeling confident in his chances, He leaned back easily, Pride right next to him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 7:53 am

Casey grabbed Gluttony around the neck at tried to keep his jaws at bay. He tossed him across the room and prepared to send another shadow attack. "Don't you want to be free from all this Gluttony!?" he hissed at him.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 7:55 am

"No dammit, I don't! All i want is FOOD! You don't what it's like, starving to death, dammit! I died of starvation, all I want is FOOOOOOOOD!" He said, taking another lunge.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 8:02 am

Casey grunted in pain as Gluttony's jaws ripped into his arm. He started punching him in the face to try and get him to release his grip. "Did you want to be brought back?! You're sufferring right now, how is this better?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 9:53 am

"Stop witht he questions. All I want is the hunger to go away. And that means eating you." Gluttony said. He sure as hell didn't want to be brougght back- no lantern wanted to be brought back like this. but his hunger was king of his emotions, and as far as he was concerned, Casey was a walking slab of meat.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 11:30 am

"Fine!" Casey formed into shadows and raced behind Gluttony. "If you're not gonna help us, then you can just go to hell!" and he tackled him from behind. "Sloth!" he screamed to her. "Could you help me out you lazy ass?!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 11:56 am

Gluttony thrashed violently, trying to clamp his flailing jaws on Envy. "Hold still so i can eat'cha!" He barrked. Zero, who by now had managed to get up, stretche dout with his powers [he wears a blindofld over his eyes instead of his goggles, so he relies on his powers for detection.] and sensed Gluttony, but he was fighting Envy, so he didn't risk the shot.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next