DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 29 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 12:02 pm

(Envy control open till this afternoon O_o)

"Zero!" Casey called out while restraining Gluttony. "Are you ok?! Is everything ready?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 29 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 12:30 pm

There was no time to be cherry picking, they needed all the help they could get. "C'mon Two-Face... Let's go." He said ashe pushed the double doors open.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 1:04 pm

The moment the door opened, what must have been hundereds of red eyes glared at them- the subverted SYNG agents. "I take back any nice hting I may have ever said about a zombie." Ghost said, loading his gun as the Zombies charged at them...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 1:24 pm

(I used your character Abs Crying or Very sad sorry)

"Oh boy.." Cyborg said as he began to blast away with his cannon. Nightwing Starfire and Raven also sprung into action, "Titans, GO!" his catch phrase rung in the halls of Wayne Enterprise, "Riders, CHARGE!" Ivy, the temporary leader screamed, as she had leadership skills from The New Titans.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/30/2010, 1:38 pm

(S'ok. Kinda happy Ivy inherited the leader spot...Surprised, too. o.o)

Ivy struggled to put her body aflame. What had done it before?....Embarrassment! She turned into fire when she was embarrassed. She tried to recall her most shameful moments. Spelling Bee fail....turning red....Tripped for the school play...even redder...Hurled water at Nightwing...She flared up.

"YES!" Now ablaze, she began attacking with the Riders.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 1:46 pm

"Hey, dad?" Sarah asked, plowing her fist into what was once probably Charmer. "Yes?" Casius replied, bar-b-queing another SYNG zombie wiht his lightning bolts. "Remember when I said I like zombie video games?" "Yes, why?" "I take it back. I hate zombies now, I honsetly do." She said. Ghost tore into a Syng zombie with his plasma blades. "I think that feeling is mutual, luv." He said to her.
[just a fight scene post]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 1:53 pm

Nightwing and Starfire performed combos, splitting zombies in half easier that normal. Though they both wish that the blood and guts couldn't have been as copious as it was they weren't focused on that as much as saving energy for the final battle. (Red are you also gonna control Two-Face o_o?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 2:01 pm

Twoface filled a nearby SYNG agent full of lead, but to his great chargin, it regenerated and got back up. This was going to prove to be a problem if they couldn't get around that troubling ability. He continued to plow into the same zombie with bullet after bullet after bullet, untill it slowly ceased to regenerate and broke like glass when Wrath died. 'So, the lesser ones can regenerate, but not as much as a big shot like the one with the sawblades.' he noted to himself, continuing to carve into the Lanterns.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 2:04 pm

Beast Boy morphed into a gorrila and began smashing through the zombies. Grabbing one he would rip it apart and then move on to the next one. Meanwhile Aurora would watch his back, blasting zombies left and right. Beast Boy turned around to see a reincarnated Caleb tackle Aurora from behind. He roared and grabbed his head, ripping it clean off the dead agents body. Aurora looked up at him, her face a deep shade of red. Giving a monkey grin, he helped her up and they resumed the battle.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 2:48 pm

As Nightwing fought the zombies, he realized that they weren't getting anywhere. Every time he would slay one, two would replace it. "Guys, I think we need a new plan!!" Nightwing called over the carnage. "DAMN STRAIGHT DIGGS! Dese damn zombies don't give up!!" Cyborg screamed as he continued to blast at them, mowing them down. "Yeah, like what? teleport them to France or something?" Raven asked sarcastically. "France ain't a bad idea Rae!" Cyborg remarked. "Cyborg; nine times out of ten, you only agree with me try to get-" Raven was attacked by a zombie in mid-sentence. "Yo hold up! I'll save you!" he said blasting it off of her. "I'm capable of taking care of myself." She said as he helped her up.

"Uhh can we get a new plan?! Anyone!?" Pressured Nightwing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/30/2010, 2:58 pm

Ivy knocked out one lantern, then was attack by two more, which quickly burned once they touched her. Only to be regenerated. "Nightwing! They hate light! Light the place on fire would be an idea." It was a stupid idea, sure, but the light may be enough to destroy the lanterns.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 3:38 pm

"I think light would just piss 'em off." Casius said, cushing a lantern between his elbow and knee. "But lighting 'em on fire might counteract their ability to regenerate, so go for it." he said, countinuing to plow into the fray.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 3:44 pm

"Yeah, good idea Ivy! Aurora! You can start fires too right?" Nightwing asked as he crushed a Lantern under his fists. "Yeah!" She called out to him, "Well don't hesitate!" He encouraged.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/30/2010, 3:58 pm

Ivy smiled at the praise of her "good idea". Her hands blazed even more, and she snatched the nearest Lantern. Almost like dominoes, he set another aflame, which set a few more...Soon there was a fire spreading. Ivy was liking being fire more and more. It was by far one of the best of her new abilities!
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 4:04 pm

"GET BACK! GET BAAAACK! TITANS AND RIDERS! GET BAAAACK!" Nightwing screamed as the flame began to flourish and pervade into the halls of the building. Without thinking everyone was moving back to the doors, Aurora sent out flames right next to Ivy. From her fingertips flames began to crawl down to every lantern. "Aw man! Lets not hope we have to fight FLAMING zombies!!" Beast Boy cried.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 4:42 pm

As the Lanterns began to burn, Casius pulled the safetey from his weapon and went back-to-bck with sawah, their collective weapons carving a massive hole in the Lanterns and beating a path to the stairs. "Let's get a move on- I want this done before breakfast!" Ghost grumbeled, charging up the stairs, puring bullets into any lantern stupid enough to get close.

Gluttony, being continuously pummeled by Casey, Zero and Sloth/Mercy, reeled back as his injuries healed. "I would have died 13 times over if it weren't for my abilities thanks to all of you. But I want food, and I want it NOW!" He barked. As he did, his body nearly quadrupled in size. His bones protruded from his skin, becoming like a bone-armor. A pair of skeletal heads formed, making him look like a zombie Cerberus. With an animalistic cry, he charged at the three, his heads each snarling, his two skull heads klaking their teeth together in anticipation.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 4:44 pm

(Somethings happened, won't be back for idk how long. Casey control open and I'll bring karmy back as soon as I can)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 4:45 pm

[awww, ok Karmy.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 5:10 pm

(Aw... drat.. okay)

Everyone cleared the halls and were hiding in the staircase. The flames began to die down. Nightwing peeked outside into the halls. It was still flaming, but only at a soft ember. "All cooked! We're clear!" Aurora called from down the hall. "So c'mon lets get the Black Hand already!" Nightwing hollered back.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 5:38 pm

(I'll do this real quick guys...)

A bright light suddenly appeared in the middle of Casey's chest, eletric sparks began to swirl around as the light got brighter. He screamed out in pain as a bright blue portal appeared. A bright light blinded everyone in the room and Karmy fell out from the portal. A strange green, red, and blue power coursing through her as she screamed bloody murder.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 7:02 pm

"The hell-?" Zero cursed as Karmy suddenly appeared, screaming at the top of her lungs. He was about to inquire further, but one of Gluttony's skull heads bashed him into the air, and wer eit not for a quick burst of energy and using his powers to send shards of glass flying, he would have been a quick meal for the hungry, and increasingly irate, creature.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 7:11 pm

Sloth felt weaker and lazier by the minute, she lost all interest in fighting and came to the conclusion that "Maybe dying would be easier anyways.." She held the knife as she always held onto, as she had before as she will for the rest of her life. She decided to take the courage to swipe at Gluttony once. Only once. If it didn't work, she thinks she could just quit.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/30/2010, 8:31 pm

"Aw crap." Zero said to himself as Sloth seemed to get worse by the moment. To make matters worse, her striking at gluttony had gotten his attention, and now he was readying to atack her. Like a bullet, He darted after her. "If anybody told me four years ago that I would be HELPING you, I would have checked thme inot a psych ward." He said in dry humor as he snatched her out of Gluttony's reach. "Bettwer now than never..." He mumbeeld, and he put his han don Mercy's ring. His hand glowed a bright red, and the ring began to give off black aura, almost like it was leaking or soemthing. He could tell that the ring's regeneration was backfiring- what he wanted. Instead of making he rinto a monster, it was healing her and fully resurecting her. When the process was complete, Zero removed and discarded the now powerless ring. "You feeling better?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/30/2010, 9:01 pm

Mercy felt life breath into her, she inhaled like she never have before; exhaling, color came back into her face, looking at Zero as best as she could behind his goggles, she felt like he was looking into her eyes. "Yeah.. Feeling.. Feeling much better." She confirmed to him, she stood up and the now angered Gluttony loomed over them. "Let's rock 'n' roll."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/30/2010, 10:50 pm

CAsey placed his hands on Karmy's head. "Look at me Karmy!" he screamed over her. She managed to squint her eyes open and Casey locked eyes with her once again. As soon as Karmy stopped screaming, Casey placed his hands on her temples, still keeping his eyes locked with hers. "Its been a while since we've done this huh?" he whispered to her. Using his powers, he began to suck out the colorful electricity from his sister. It began to shoot up into his arms and it stayed there as he drained it all out. Finally it was all gone from Karmy and she wearily stood up, her bag in her arms. "Better Karms?" Casey asked as he toyed with the electricty.

"Yeah..." Karmy looked down at the bag. "They weren't very happpy with me.. I'm really sorr-" "No worries Karmy." he pulled her into a hug. "Now, are we gonna end this or what?" the colorful electrictuy flared in his hands. A wide grin spread across Karmy's face and she saw Mercy back, alive and well. "Yeppers!" she said and portaled into the fray with Mercy.

Casey watched the battle for a few minutes, his heart heavy. chariging up the electristy, me lunged for GLuttony.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next