DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

+4
The White Wolf
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - Page 5 Empty Re: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 7:14 pm

"Maybe you should." Imprint replied, not letting on how much he actually was enjoying their conversation. Instead, he turned in the direction of the common room. "I'm going to go see who else is up." he called back, already walking there. In his mind, that was a curt invitation for her to join him. Not that he expected her to see that.

(Murder post...almost there....nobody's going to catch the assassin? )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 7:20 pm

[If you want us to]
Jericoh decided to get up and take a quick restroom break. As he strolled by, he heard a telltale sound on the wall. He pressed his ear and listened closely- scuffling, grunting... the sound of a person climbing on the outside. In an isntant, across from no longer having to use the restroom, he tore down the hall like a bullet and, without even bothering to explain why, snatched Raven and BB by their arms and tore off with them towards where he had noticed the noise.
[it's kinda BS, but it was hte best I had o_.;]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 7:23 pm

The assassin hooked out her sword, hanging on the windowpane of a bathroom. She'd enter here, and try to find the victim. Sliding her sword in carefully, she carved a circle out of the plaster. The alarm went ringing off, but as she entered she couldn't believe her luck. The victim, there, washing his hands. Before he could even scream, she clamped a hand over his mouth. She brought out her sword and put it to his neck. "Yell and I'll kill you." she smirked. "Like I won't anyways."

Ducking down, she gave a high pitched whistle out the window. A duffel bag, attached with two proppelers, flew in after her. She took it's contents and laid it on the floor. What lay there made Menos gasp, but before he could even say what it was...

Mas heard a muffled scream in the bathroom. "MENOS!" he cried, ripping the door open. He only got a fleeting glimpse of the assassin's black leg, and the proppeler duffel bag twirling away after her. He looked down.

And screeched.

There, on the floor, lay the body of Menos. Cleanly sliced through the neck, blood gurgling and spurting from the wound. Already, the warm red fluid was pooling around the body. Mas looked in horror at the blood staining the bottom of his shoes. His throat was suddenly dry and scratchy, and he realized he had still been shrieking. But how couldn't he? His brother, his twin brother, dead. Seconds ago alive, and now his life taken so easily. "Es todo...mi culpa..." he murmured. ("It's all....my fault...") If he had gone inside with him, then....Tears welled up in his eyes, and he felt another scream escape his lips.

In the corner, unnoticed by the grieving brother, was the latest note.

Menos is done.
But not the fun!
The next is a child.
I promise her death shall be mild.
----------

"Menos has been taken care of."
"Excellent." came the monotoned reply.

Sounds of plastic against plastic, glass clinking. Heavy footsteps drifting off into the distance. The rolling of wheels. A small beep as a computer boots up.

"Perfect. For your 4th job, you are performing quite well. According to this list, few Titans are left. This generation of heroes is about to be terminated. Permanently."
"Sounds like a plan, but about my payment...."
"All is prepared. Your money is waiting for you. As soon as you take down their leader."
"Always a catch, isn't there?"
"Just how you play the game."

( 1000th post. Quite a fail, I know, but I'm horrid with gory stuff.)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 7:28 pm

As Jericoh tore down the hall like the devil himself was giving chase, he ehard menos's scream, and droped Raven and BB. His body turned into spirit energy, and she shot down the hall like a bullet. However, he arrived much too late. To his horror, there was the body, plain as day. He wasn't fast enough to get there and save him. He turned to Raven and BB, pressing his fingers to his mouth ans whistling sharply. <Get Robin!> He signed, with paniced, quick motions.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 7:31 pm

Mas sobbed, not bothering to hide it. His brother's head had been chopped off. Not even a kind end. The empty look in Menos's eyes. His face permanently distorted into a scream as she had hacked off his head. His last memory of his brother, is and always will be, I could've saved him.
-----
Imprint watched Jericho and dashed to catch up with him. "What? What's going--" he saw the body and fell silent.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 7:39 pm

Jericoh watched in self-shame as the scene unfolded. 'What could justify this? What the HELL could justify this?' Jericoh thought to himself. At least Slade and Brother blood had the decency to take the titans head on and revel themselves, this, picking them off...
He didn't even bother to finish the thought as he noticed the note. He picked it up and examined it:

Menos is done.
But not the fun!
The next is a child.
I promise her death shall be mild.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/12/2010, 7:41 pm

Beast Boy could not even look at Menos anymore. He didn't want to. Instead he looked over the note, trying to stop the tears from spilling. "The next is a child. I promise her death shall be mild." he whispered. He looked over at Melvin. Walking over to her, he picked her up and held her in a hug. "If it is you." he looked her in the eyes. "I won't let anything happen to you."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 7:54 pm

Kole, Herald, Pantha and Bumbleebee, shocked by the scream raced to the scene. Hearing what had happened, they each had their own reaction. Bumbleebee of shame. A horrid leader of Titans East, she only had one teammate left. Maybe she could've done something, anything...

Pantha, guiltily, felt a wave of relief wash over her. It hadn't been her. But, with some mourning in her eyes, she stared at the small corpse, it had been a close friend. A friend she would miss dearly.

Kole never knew Menos very well, but she was still sad. Another titan down. Once again, she wondered, was bringing in these new guys a good idea? More help, or more targets?

Herald laid a hand on Mas's shoulder, having grown close to the boy during the time they were the only ragtag team of titans left. Now, here they were again, in the same situation. But they were still hunting them down now. "I'm sorry, Mas."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/12/2010, 8:04 pm

(Crap missed it! Dx)
Robin entered the room last and went stright to the fallen titan. For a bit he didn't speak. He closed Menos' eyes, then got up and said through grited teeth, "We should get the tower defenses and alarm working right. I'll get Cy-" Then he remebered. "I'll see what I can do." He left only to find himself out of everyone's sight and beating the wall. Soon there wouldn't be any titans. He was as mad at himself as he was at Menos', Cyborg's, other titan's and Starfire's murderers. Mostly Starfire's.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 8:22 pm

(Bwahaha.Hahaha. I feel so evil. Even though this new riddle isn't hard at all.)

Imprint glanced back, feeling incredibly awkward. He wasn't a close friend of the kid, or any of them, for that matter. With that in mind, he gave Mas an awkard pat on the back, muttering, "I'm so sorry." before slumping over a few feet away from Elvira.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/12/2010, 8:24 pm

(Ab u r evil. Killing a small little girl? One with a big franken-tedy bear? What r u thinking?!lol)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 8:26 pm

(Whaaaa? You ever said that girl was the victim? Could be Melvin, you know. Or Bumbleebee. Pantha. Kole. Anyone!)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow 4/12/2010, 8:26 pm

Glacey looked on, quiet. She could feel that chocolate starting to act up, not sitting right after seeing this... carnage. She wrapped her arms around herself, unable to believe the death of the little twin. So full of life half a day ago, zipping around with his brother... where was Mas? She looked around, not seeing the dead boy's twin.

Mas curled up, wrapping his arms around his knees and sobbing as quietly as he could. For once in his life, he was alone. Menos was... gone. He couldn't understand it, though he'd seen it. "Menos..." he murmured. "Lo siento... por todo." (I'm sorry... for everything)
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 8:26 pm

[ab r rly evul]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 8:30 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[ab r rly evul]

Says the guy who plays Slade, the terminator, on a regular basis.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 8:39 pm

abreu7 wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:[ab r rly evul]

Says the guy who plays Slade, the terminator, on a regular basis.
[ayup, sez him]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/12/2010, 8:43 pm

(You are both crazy evil o_o)

"The note. I think Melvin's next." Beast Boy said, still holding Melvin, who was silently crying in his shoulder, close. He looked up at Raven and saw her crying as well. Without thinking about the obvious conciquinces, he pulled Raven into their hug.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 8:46 pm

( o.o Did you not see the epic faip of gore that was? That alone should prove my non-evilness. )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 8:53 pm

[huh, I genuinely cannot think of a single thing to post. Did you want us to do soemthing with the body, or do you have a plan for it?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 8:55 pm

(No plan whatsoever. Do what you want with the body but, uh, remember PG13. )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 8:57 pm

[I meant like a burial or something. Did u wanna do a funeral scene?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/12/2010, 8:59 pm

(I suppose that'd be proper. Unless the Titans are too scaredy cat to go outside 'cause of the murderer x3 )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/12/2010, 9:19 pm

[we are not friady- cats! We are MEN! MEN!!!! *snort argh snort*]

Jericoh didn't feel right about leaving the body just... there on the ground. He took out a sheet and laid it over menos's body, covering up the gruesome sight. He took it upon himself to do the gruesome task that was shooing everyone away and begining to clean up the grim sight...
[Mind if I do a fast-forward after this to the next day or soemhting? it would seem more realistic]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/13/2010, 1:30 am

(Yes because we know that Jericoh is very manly with his sideburns and frilly shirts XD!!!)

Beast Boy sat next to the window in the room were Melvin slept peacefully. Looking out the window, he let out a deep sigh, and begun to cry.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/13/2010, 6:03 am

(But I'm not a man, I'm tougher... I'm a woman xD)
Finally under control, Robin left the dented wall and went back to the secne. He looked to Mas, "Did you get a good look at who did this?"(uh me no speaky the spanish so... if Robin does/would translations would be great 4 me ^_^ Smile )
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next