DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

+4
The White Wolf
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - Page 8 Empty Re: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Post by Rinisa 4/19/2010, 8:19 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:[Maybe people are just busy, you know? I think Red has to work late and Terra, school is getting her x_x; Maybe we can add more to it, for it can be longer]

(True. I'll lengthen the plot. Some fight scenes, mystery villain spats....But you didn't answer the other two questions! They aren't necessary but, I'll give you a cookie for answering =3)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/19/2010, 8:23 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
abreu7 wrote:
Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:[Maybe people are just busy, you know? I think Red has to work late and Terra, school is getting her x_x; Maybe we can add more to it, for it can be longer]

(True. I'll lengthen the plot. Some fight scenes, mystery villain spats....But you didn't answer the other two questions! They aren't necessary but, I'll give you a cookie for answering =3)
:DDDD!!!! okay, First I love the rp o3o the riddles are easy 8D And the Rp is moving in a good speed I think o3o

*Hands Shadow cookie >(^.^)>O* This means I need to amp up the riddle difficulty. >=3*Scraps all the prewritten riddles* BWAHAHA! HAHAHA! Haha.Ha.
Ha. Twisted Evil
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/19/2010, 8:28 pm

.....Thats probably a good idea. x]
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/21/2010, 5:17 pm

[I honestly dunno what to post- the cannon characters are in a bit of a post rut @tm I suppose]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/21/2010, 7:36 pm

(Gives me time to work on some plot bugs, then.)

Kole couldn't take it any more. How could she? Wasn't it enough to kill her best friend? Wasn't it enough to kill some of her only friends?

No. It wasn't. This guy had to go kill of an innocent girl, too.

Tears welled in her eyes, slowly sliding down her cheek as she cried, "I can't take it any more!"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/21/2010, 8:00 pm

Jericoh, out of the corner of his eye, saw Kole begining to break down. He felt rather- no, utterly useless. All these deaths, and nobody had seen the killer. Hell, he was ri-.........
Jericoh suddenly came to a relization. Menos was killed in the restroom. In the tower. There wa sno way on earthha/ she could have gotten on the Island, snuck into the tower and kill menos without SOMETHING being on the security cameras. He turned to look for Robin.
[erm, since Ice has been away, r u controlling Robin, Abby?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/22/2010, 11:06 am

(Guess I'll have to. o.o;; Hope I can character him correctly)

Robin turned to Jericho. Bitter and frustrated after all that had happened, he didn't want to talk. He wanted to research. Find the murderer. DO something. After Starfire.....After Starfire.....He couldn't even bring himself to think it.

"What do you want?" he asked through gritted teeth, using every once of his will power to not explode at Jericho. After all, it wasn't Jericho's fault this was all happening.

It was his own.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/22/2010, 5:28 pm

Sure. Um...

NEW RULE

All players now have limited control over all unclaimed Titans. This would be Mas, Kole, Bumbleebee, Pantha, Melvin, Herald and Jinx. Have fun, watching your characters die! :D

Soon, all the Titans trooped back in. Some were contemplating all that had happened. Others mentally chiding themselves. A few were trying to convince themselves everything would be alright.

Lying to yourself never helps.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/22/2010, 8:05 pm

Jericoh knew Robin could understand sign, so he 'said' <Security tapes- can I look?> He knew Robin must be doing worse than anybody in the gorup, so he tried to use passive handstrokes.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/22/2010, 8:23 pm

Robin hadn't even thought of that. Stupid! he chided himself. "Sure, follow me." he ordered, already turning to the mass control room.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/25/2010, 8:17 pm

(May as well TRY to get this back up and running.)
Robin walked into the control room, still chiding himself for not having thought of this.

The control room was a strong reminder of Cyborg, glowing the same light blue design as the passed away titan had. Despite the glow, however, the room was still a bit on the dim side. You could see nonetheless. The room was not very large, perhaps slightly bigger than the hallway. Flashing multicolored buttons gleamed every where, along with a few screens displaying the tower and it's surroundings. Robin gave a grim smile of reminescing, Beast Boy constantly trying to use their technology, and Cyborg shooing him away from, "His baby". A happy memory that only stung him with the fact he hadn't been able to save Cyborg.

Robin came up to three distinct screens showing the outside of the tower. He pressed a single, red, blinking button and one screen began rewinding. Then the button next to it, and the next. All three screens rewinding to the time Robin could recall everyone had been up: 3:30. Just his luck, all the screens showed nothing. Until a fast forward to a good twenty minutes later.

A fleeting glimpse. Only there for a second. Vague, hidden by water droplets and the shadows of night. But still a glimpse.

The figure ran across the first screen to the second, finally pausing in the third. It was then they were given a more detailed glance of her. The third camera, hidden strategitically between an array of rocks, had no water splashed across the lense, giving a clearer view. The downpour still shrouded little details, but that didn't matter too much at the moment.

Clad in a black suit hugging the figure tightly, you could tell it was a female. Blue-green metal seemed sewn in at her joints, as obvious defense. A silver mask gleamed on her face, only her eyes showing. Dark hair pulled into a short ponytail, poking out from the back of her head. Any other details were fuzzed up by the rain.

"There's our killer."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/26/2010, 5:25 pm

"Do any of you know who that is?" Robin asked through gritted teeth. His vision of Starfire, limp on the floor, still fresh in his mind. Poisoned, she had been, by a cookie. Whoever this was obviously knew something about the Titans, to know Starfire's naive nature would allow this.
---
Imprint, who was lounging on the couch, felt the sudden burst of wind at the back of his head. He whirled around, "What was that for, Elvria?!" he asked. Why, he oughta...he oughta...Give her an emotion ring! he thought evilly.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/26/2010, 5:33 pm

[sorry, been forgetting to post oPo]

Jericoh observed the pic, and shrugged in defeat. He had no clue who it was in the pic, and could come up with any possibilities. But at least now they had an image- it wasn't much, but it was progress.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/26/2010, 5:46 pm

(Crap. Melvin's alone, but I can't kill her until I can come up with a more difficult riddle.)

Imprint took a ring, put in some Paranoia, and hurled it at Elvria. "Catch."
----
Robin examined the picture. "We'll research it. I'll look at every picture, every article, every video until I find a match." Determination edged his words.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/26/2010, 6:14 pm

Imprint smiled. "Just because. Put it on, or you'll hurt my feelings." He said the last part jokingly, a fake pout on his face.
---
Robin made a copy of the clip, sending it to the main screen in the living room. "The others should see this, too. Who knows? Maybe this mystery girl isn't such a mystery." He clenched his right hand into a fist, slamming it into his open palm. "We'll get her." he insisted.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/26/2010, 7:53 pm

Imprint smiled crookedly. "Now why would I do that?"

Before he could continue, the clip flickered on screen. All the Titans gasped at the frozen image.
"It's..."
"She's..."
"What the.."
"Is that..."
"Killer?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/26/2010, 8:25 pm

Jericoh leveled his eyes at the screen. It was the killer. He would ahv eloved nothing mor ehtan to punch the killer's lights out, and he never once even dreamed of hiting a girl. Yeah, she was that bad in his book.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/27/2010, 7:24 pm

SUMMARY

For Karm, mainly, but a review for anyone else.

After the murder of Menos, the Titans covered the body, cleaned it, had a quick funeral and went to bed. The next morning, Elvria and Imprint had a 2 page long banter (x] ), then headed to town. Quick brunch there (Seperately), and back, they discovered Bumbleebee and Harold had found a disturbing message.
When they had gone to brunch, Bumbleebee and Harold fancied a walk around the tower. Kole stayed inside, along with Robin, Beast Boy, Raven, Jericho, Melvin, Pantha, and Kole. While on their walk, Bumbleebee found a message written in pure blood. 17 letters for each Titan left dead, the message was, "GIVE UP. ITS OVER. LOST."
While they found that message, Jericho realized the murderer waited until you were alone to attack. With that in mind, he tried to find Melvin.
But that was when Harold retrived the others to show them all the message. Each Titan took it differently, some as a realization of how brave and ruthless the murderer was. Near the message, a newspaper dated yesterday stated the death of the Terra look alike, although it was never revealed if she was Terra or not. Coupled with that was another rhyming message:
Terra, or not?
She may have forgot.
Either way, she's gone.
Death by dawn. =)

Everyone shuffled inside, heads spinning full of thoughts. Jericho had another brilliant idea to check the video tapes. He and Robin went to check that. Robin found a vague image (Please check the post on page 19 for more detail.) that was, he was sure, the murderer. (Definitely not the pizza guy!) He has now put the tape on the main screen of the living room.
Imprint has also placed a paranoia ring on Elvria.
AND I MADE A NEW RULE: EVERYONE is given minimal control of all unclaimed characters. Meaning Melvin, Pantha, Kole, Herald, and Bumblebee. (Hope I didn't forget anyone else in that..)

There ya go.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/28/2010, 6:35 pm

Mas gasped, clenching his fist. That was the girl who murdered his brother. He'd find her. He'd get her. It was, after all, the least he could do for his brother.
---
Kole gaped at the photo. Girls were tough, she knew that. But a girl so sick and twisted as to murder a KID? To chop his head square of his neck? "She's sick..." she murmured.
---
Pantha clenched her left hand into a fist, gritting her teeth. Puny, weakling girl. She could easily headlock and defeat her. Kick her butt and hand it to her. Remove the mask and slap off the smirk she was sure lay beneath it. But if she could do all that, how was this person succeeding?
---
Melvin gasped, ducking behind Raven and Kole. She gripped Raven's cloak tightly, shaking out of her mind.
---
Bumbleebee's brow furrowed. "We'll get her." She announced, determined.
---
Herald was quiet, leaning closer towards Bumbleebee.
---
Jinx snapped her fingers, playing with a ball of bad luck in her hand. "Damn right we'll get her." she replied through gritted teeth. She'd avenge Kid Flash. Wally...
---
Imprint stared. "She's kinda hot..." he murmured after awhile. Kole, Jinx, Bumbleebee, Herald, Pantha and Mas all glared at him through narrow eyes, but he didn't quite seem to be paying attention.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/28/2010, 6:58 pm

Imprint rubbed the back of his head. "What? She is!" He noticed the looks the others were giving him and added, "I know, not helping. Shutting up now." He glanced down, fiddling with a marble hidden in the crook of his sleeve.
---
Robin marched into the room, to play the rest of the clip. "THAT," he announced, "Is our target! She came from the outside, we will put up more defense on the outside! We are setting up patrols, and a schedule. Any other suggestions?!"
----
"Success follows quickly. This assassin was a good choice." the monotoned voice announced.
"I still don't understand why you chose her to fight. Why not Che-" The rougher voice intervened.
"She is too wild. She never would have ridded us of Speedy. This new assassin, -"
"Don't say her name. She vexes me so."
"Very well. But you cannot deny she has served us well."
"Agreed, master. Let us wait patiently."
"We will destroy the Titans. One death at a time, our next one is tonight.

"Clearing the board doesn't make you the winner, but it does have you succeed."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/28/2010, 7:27 pm

"Good idea!" Robin agreed. "We will set up a schedule of Melvin Watchers, defense and squeeze in time for sleep." His face distorted into it's usual deranged determination look. "But if there's no time, nobody will sleep. Got that?" He was already scrabbling to the main computer to crunch some numbers into a schedule.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/28/2010, 7:47 pm

Robin shot a look at Elvria. "We will if we have to." He was not going to let another teammate die. He was not going to sit back and allow another corpse fall to the ground. He wasn't going to let another life slip through his fingers.

Starfire....

"We will stay awake as long as we need to. This assassin is not about to get us!"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/28/2010, 7:59 pm

Imprint smiled, "You're right. I definitely should stay up to give the hot girl a ring..." he mused. This time, Kole came up personally and thumped him behind the head. He turned, as if to joke, but her face was dead serious.

She didn't say a word, just drift out the room like a ghost.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/28/2010, 8:08 pm

Imprint didn't smile this time. "You're right. I'm sorry." He glanced down the hall Kole had disappeared. "I better apologize to her, too. Later." He shifted his gaze back to Robin. "Sir! Done with the schedule, sir?!"
A sweat drop appeared on Robin's head. "Not yet."

Imprint shrugged. "May as well watch some TV." He flickered the TV on, disrupting Robin's work. Robin opened a mouth to yell, but the news was on.

And what disturbing news it was.

(I just HAD to drop another bombshell on you all. Another twist in the plot. Wee~)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/28/2010, 8:27 pm

(I'm just gonna wait and let more people post, let this stew for a bit. SUSPENSE MAKES IT BETTAH!)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next