DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+7
Corvus31
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Quickfeather
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
Vandal
11 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 10 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Rinisa 4/30/2010, 6:40 pm

Ivy nodded firmly. "We need to find him. And talk to the police." She suggested. "The police must have it all wrong. To accuse the, pardon my language, goddamn Batman?" Over the years, Ivy was a bit more laid back with cursing.
---
"Excuse me.."
"Pardon.."
"Hey, do you know.."
Astro threw his hands up, frustrated. None of these people were even bothering to pause and answer him. He'd have to find the Police Station himself. "This city is so huge.." he murmured, in what might be the heart of Gotham.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 6:45 pm

Batman reached the top. "Show off." He joked with her. Inside he still felt like he was Robin, and he knew how exciting it must be for her. "We have to move now though. You have all your equipment?" He asked her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/30/2010, 6:51 pm

Ivy clenched both hands into fists now. "We don't need proof! HE'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN!" She replied, "Sure, he was Robin first, but either way he's been protecting Gotham for years! One thing like this, and they immediately turn on him? No way!" She relaxed her hands. "They still must trust him somewhat..."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 6:53 pm

"Double check while I figure out where Scarecrow's most likely location is, when you're done help me scout out for him.." he ordered rather politely. Checking his cowl he turned to heat-sensitive vision. He was picking up body sources all around the city.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/30/2010, 7:10 pm

Ivy deflated slightly. "Trust above evidence..evidence above trust....with those police guys, you never really know. I guess you're right, Lu." She murmured. "But I still want to talk to them," she added quickly, determination coating her words.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/30/2010, 8:03 pm

Casius glanced at Karmy. "Oh, just on our way to pick something up." He suddenly stopped short. "I must be stupid- Karmy, could you open a portal into garage.... C-17 for me?" He asked.

Zero veiwed the exchange between the girls. He didn't need to be asked twice- It was Nightwing that took him in and trained him, gave him an actuall life and purpose. To turn on his old sensei would have been nothing short of wrong. But his wimd was elsewhere, dwelling on the things he often saw in his nightmares....
He snaped himself out of it when he noticed the determined tone Ivy was speaking with. "Police? Why the police? They're out for the batman, they're opinion is gonna be biased at BEST. Did you catch WHERE it happened? If we can check it out ourselves, we might find out mroe than by word of mouth." Zero suggested.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 8:08 pm

Batman was interrupted at the sound of a loud beeping in his radio contact. "Batman here." He said "Dick! Where are you!?" The voice of Batgirl came through the speaker. "I'm with Robin on the west side of town, we're looking for clues, and starting with The Scarecrow." He replied. "Looking for- what are you talking about? We've been waiting at the checkpoint for half an hour so you could pick us up!" Batgirl screamed, "We crashed. I have amnesia apparently and can't remember what happened several hours before the crash." he replied still searching for Scarecrow.
"Wait, Dick.. I mean Batman.. did you kill my father?"
"I don't know."
"What do you mean? We've been trying to cover your ass since we heard the news!"
"We?"
"Alice.."
"Sorry, I'm busy. I'm trying to figure out how your father died."
"He was murdered, Batman."
"Sorry, I'm busy. I'm trying to figure out how your father was murdered."
"Look can we just meet up so we can work together? What street are you on?"
"I'm on a building."
"What building are you on?"
"We're on the move."
"To where?"
"To Scarecrow."
"What part are in the west side of Gotham are you at?"
"I'm near the art department."
"Was that so hard?"
"Kinda."
"Geez, you're acting more and more like Bruce, you know that?"
"Huh.. must be the suit."
"Ha ha, very funny Batman. What else do you do?"
"If you rub my belly, my right leg twitches."
"Okay, this conversation is over. We're on our way."
"No I'm serious, come on over and try it."

The Communication was cut off. "I think I found something Robin. That could be him." He said pointing to a random building, his heat signature was going off the charts. "Wanna go?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 8:30 pm

Batman smiled solemnly at the knowledge there was still humor in the world. But now was time for serious business. "Okay Robin, since you have the Grapple Hook I want you to shoot right above that window." He pointed to the one he believed Scarecrow was in. "We bust in there, surprise him till he craps his pants, and get answers on possible illusionists that have the likely-hood of framing me. But mainly I want him to crap his pants."

He felt like he was pushing humor for his own good, he needed to get answers and he needed to be serious.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/30/2010, 8:34 pm

Ivy sighed. "I guess Zero's right. But the Police is the only place I can think of besides Wayne Manor. And I doubt Dick's there." Then in reply to Zero's question she added, "No information except he was murdered. And an award for 'six' something, then it was cut off." A small smile was on her face as she wondered who had the guts to do that: Cut off a police transition about Batman.

"So where do you guys wanna go? Question biased police, or head to Wayne Manor and ask Wintergreen?"

(Wintergreen was SLADE's butler...me no get it, Mercy...)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/30/2010, 8:38 pm

Zero thought for a second. "Well, I gotta admit, the cops would have the most complete listings of information. Not to mention the fact that they are so easy to pass jusdgement on him shows there is something going on here. Let's go to the station, but you two can talk to the cops." Zero said, putting his shirt and jacket on. Duping the cops wasn't on his to-do list for the night....
but it was gonna be fun.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/30/2010, 8:48 pm

"We'll check the Police Station first, it's closer after all." Ivy laughed half heartedly, "Leave it to Batman to build a house as far as he can." She was already striding to the door. She hadn't had breakfast, but that happened most mornings.

Oh, the glamorous life of a hero. she thought dryly.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 8:50 pm

Batman wait for a minute. Wait for a little bit longer. "Batman?" Asked Robin. "I told you to shoot it above the window. I'm compensating for your mistake." Batman said. "How?" Robin asked. "He's probably surprised that a grappling hook just burst through his window, now he's running downstairs. The flight of stairs has a window that I intend to burst through... now." He jumped off and used the cord to throw himself through the window. He crashed landing on top of The Scarecrow who was currently out of costume. "Jonathan Crane!" He said gripping onto his shirt collar. "What?! You've come to kill me too Batman!?" he said nervously, he was reaching down for a hallucinogen under his sleeve, Batman took a batarang and stabbed his hand. "No games! Tell me who else can create illusions. Tell me everyone you know!!" Batman was waiting for Robin to come in..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 4/30/2010, 9:02 pm

(Wow already to page 18 guys? I missed alot.)
Nickoli was already at the police station when Jersey and Sky were finally on their way. Sky put on her mask as Jersey started his bike. "I don't get why we dress up all hero-ish." Jersey said as they raced off. "What part of hero don't you get? God, you act like a-" Jersey stopped her, "Don't say it Sky. Or whatever you call yourself with the mask on." Now Sky sighed, "Skyfire like Starfire, because she's not human either and humans like her. We'll be liked soon too. So speed up and- RED LIGHT!" Hitting the breaks Jersey swore and Sky looked up. She heard breaking glass. Jersey heard it too so he pulled up to the building. "Well, this sould be good."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 9:02 pm

"Do it, this is uncomfortable." Batman pleaded.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chucklenut47 4/30/2010, 9:04 pm

(O_o Today was the day this started, correct... And... we have 5 pages of posts already!? D=!!!)
chucklenut47
chucklenut47

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/30/2010, 9:05 pm

Karmy nodded and snapped her fingers. "Here we are, C-17." They appeared at their destination and Karmy looked around, taking everything in. "So... What exactly are we doing here? If I may ask."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 9:17 pm

They zip-lined up to the roof, now Batman held Scarecrow against a wall.

"Illusionists. Know any?"
"Why are you asking me Batman?! Haahah! I-..I don't know! I'm just a-"
"NO GAMES CRANE!! Tell me who you know can perform illusions, NOW!"
"Gosh Batman... why would you want to know that? You think you've been framed? How do you know I didn't do it?"
"You're testing my patience Crane, ONE more comment like that you say good-bye to you manly-hood!"
"Shaun! Edward Shaun! I dunno where he is or what he does.. last I heard, he's really good.."
"Where is he?!"
"I don't know.."
"WHERE IS HE!?"
"I don't know!! I swear I don't know!"

Batman let go of him pissed off. "Wintergreen, search Edward Shaun on our Bat's Mainframe." "Consider it done sir."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 9:40 pm

"Leave him. We have to-" a spot light burned bright on the dynamic duo. "This is the GCPD! Turn yourself in Batman!!" he raised his hands and walked to the helicopter. He was looking at Robin in the corner of his eye. "NOW!" And he made a break for it. They both went in opposite directions to lose them easier.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/30/2010, 9:44 pm

Poison Ivy glanced around. She was alone, in her own haven in a forest on the outskirts of Gotham. But she had heard the news. A small smirk was on her face.

Oh, she had heard the news.

Turn in the bat, get some cash. Thats the way she saw it, point blank. If they were so quick to leave Bats, why not suddenly trust her? It wasn't like she was a villain. She was just a fighter for nature, because it couldn't fight for itself.

"Get ready for a fight, Bats.."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/30/2010, 9:58 pm

"Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap..." Batman thought as he ran down and they began to open fire on him, he turned a corner. "Crap.. crap crap crap." He turned back and into a building. Footmen came from every corner. "Crap..."

The Darkest of Knights - Page 10 Wanted
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/30/2010, 10:21 pm

"We're looking for.... ah-ha!" Casius pulled a dirty blue tarp off of something all to familiar- his power suit. "Didja' miss me, baby?" He said to his suit, in a very 'teenage boy+sportscar' way. He slipped on the black body glove over his casual outfit, and began to clamp the various armor plates onto his body. The feel, the power and strength fo the armor felt so natural to him- it was like a new plane of life. He finally clamped the helmet down, and flipped a switch on the suit, causing it to come to life and light up. "Damn, I missed this suit." he said, hefting his EMP cannon on the massive harness on his back. Oposite of him was the remains of the old batmobile, but Casius was- as of yet- unable to repair the damages to it. You couldn't just go down to the discount auto shop and buy an axle for the BATMOBILE of all things. "So, where to now?" He asked Karmy, his voice once more tanged with metalic static.

Zero joined the girls heading towards the polioce station. they arrived soon enough, and Zero landed with them outside the building. "Think you two can see watcha' can squezze outta here while I 'look around'?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/30/2010, 10:30 pm

E-Lu had completely panicked when the trio he was watching disappeared. So much that in his eyes, he was drowning in an ocean. When he had gotten over that, he turned his attention to the outside world again; but he'd lost everyone.

Seab was walking through Gotham now, Hac watching from the skies to any sign or clue. Hac called once in a while, a piercing shriek, to which Seab would reply, trying his hardest to stay incognito, which wasn't going so well.
"Well the police are always out." he growled to himself.
"But I need info...and for once this is legal." he added, walking off to what may be the police station, but not exactly planning on getting anything worthwhile from the authorities.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/30/2010, 11:02 pm

"Looks good on ya!" Karmy laughed. "Well I'm not so sure Mercy wants us around." she said downhearted. She had expected a lot, but she had not expected Alice-of all people- to do that! It had upset her, that's for sure. "How about we check out the crime scene? If there even is one anymore."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 4/30/2010, 11:29 pm

In Arkham gossip and rumors spread.

Even in solitary one is allowed a few comforts. A bed, a toilet, a TV. That had been Mame's one real request once the doctors had her on a regular session of medications and therapy, once her behavior had settled. ' I want a TV' was all she had to say to the smarmy guards and mindless doctors that swarmed about her.

She wasn't allowed a stand to put it on, it sat alone in it's little corner, just like she did. It had been passed curfew when the news had blared out the outrageous claim. The lights of her room were automatically shut down and the buzzing of the electric door handle nearly drowned out the soft tittering voices of her television. All of these things however were converted into something much nicer then just irritating noises, they were converted into friends, into family. Even the faces on the TV eased the youths loneliness.

It was at that moment that the news had kicked up in a frenzy, the mustachioed man on screen fluttering about his fake desk, pressing the ear piece further in towards his auditory glands as he received an update.

' Commissioner James Gordon has been found dead, all evidence leads to.....The Batman'

Oh what delicious Irony!! Mame had nearly cried out at the words that had pulled her so easily from her drug idled state, she had not moved physically of course, but so much motion had taken place just beneath her skull. Electric pulses pumping and flashing through the pathways of her brain, sending signals to her eyes to widen, to her mouth to open ever so slightly, and for the words to form from between her dry cracked lips.

" I gotta get outta here"

Rumors and gossip travel fast in Arkham. Not that Mame needed to be around others to hear them. She had a TV.

The Darkest of Knights - Page 10 Gordon_Is_Dead_by_Simple_shadow
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 7:10 am

"Or.. We could sneak int Wayne Manor?" Karmy said, making suggestions.

(I have class today so Red, you can control Karmy :3)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next