DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+7
Corvus31
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Quickfeather
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
Vandal
11 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 11 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 5/1/2010, 8:05 am

[*thumbs up* ok karms]

Casius thought for a moment. "Actually, the fact that they DON'T want even YOU around shows they know a HELL of a lot more than we do. I don't claim to be an expert on these things, but when you suddenly shoo away your friends, it usually is for a reason. I think Mercy and Co. have some answers." Casius thought. But ah, here was the next question: Where to look? Wheeeeeeeere to look?
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 10:26 am

Ivy nodded, "Let's go!" She took the lead, walking straight into the Police Station and hoping Luna was right there with her.

"Excuse me," she said to the man behind the counter, "We're here to help, about Officer Gordon's murder..."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/1/2010, 10:48 am

As the girls went into the station, Zero decided to do his own investigation. Using his powers, he phased into a (thankfuly vacant) communications room and, using powers leftover from his lantern years, bent the light around him to make him translucent. Before he even got started, he heard chatter on the com: All of it info about having batman cornered on the west-side. Now THAT was news. He felt bad about stealing, but he swiped what appeared to be an old unit on the back rack. It didn't look like it had been used in a while, so he figured it would take some time for anybody to miss it. plus, he was careful enough to not touch anyhting else, so as not to leave fingerprints, and his cloaking powers should keep him hidden from the cameras. If they had anything that could detect him past that, they deserved to catch him. He went back out front, the old walkie-talkie snugly under his jacket and out of sight, he stood out front and waited for the girls impatiently, wanting to get to the batman ASAP.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/1/2010, 11:14 am

Before Seab stepped fully into the police station, he stopped, noticing three odder-than-usual looking people. Growling, he slipped in, staying back from them.
"Wonder what those people are up to...don't quite look like police." he whispered to himself absently. Hac was perched atop the police station, watching for Seab to come out.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 11:58 am

"Yeah... " Karmy said solemnly, her shoulders slumping slightly. "Well like. They say he killed Jim Gordon. So that must mean that thye have proof. Maybe we should take a look at that proof.." she said and looked around. "Maybe I can get us into the police station.."

(Control goes back to you Red! Idk when I'll be on today o_o)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 12:06 pm

Officer Bard looked at the two girls in tights thoroughly unamused. "Look ladies, if you wanna really help out with the Batman Case then the best you can do is find the bastard. We found his damn grapple hook lodged into Gordon's chest. If you want more proof than that then from what I heard he escaped from the scene of the crime. You know what Gordon's last word were?" There was a pause, "It was dick! I mean, what the hell is that guy thinking when he got killed? Is Batman some sick.. Oh never mind. Just help us find him and your services will be rewarded and all that crap, yadda yadda yadda.. Just get out of here. We're really busy and you're only stunting develpment in this case."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 12:10 pm

Ivy frowned. "You heard my friend. We just want information." She felt her right hand turn into fire with her anger, and worked to quickly extinguish it. "And more than where the grapple hook was." Although, she mused in her head, That may come in handy...

"Anything else?" she demanded.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 12:15 pm

"Not now Robin..." He said hanging from the wall, a guard passed by and Batman let go falling on the S.W.A.T. Operative. The rest of the team turned around and threw their lights on where Batman was. But he and the operative was gone. S.W.A.T. Members were beginning to sweat. They heard a scream from the opposite side and saw the man Batman had jumped on hanging upside down. "GET ME DOWN FROM HERE GUYS!!!" He yelled swinging from a zip line.

A S.W.A.T. Flashed a light on Robin. "You! Stop where you are!!" Other S.W.A.T. Averted their attention to Robin. She was surrounded....
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 12:37 pm

"She's running over there! OPEN FIRE!!" a voice echoed in the building.

The Darkest of Knights - Page 11 Robinunderfire
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 12:43 pm

"Look lady! I already told you all the info I know! If you wanna go in and start interviewing the Chief of Police, Flass is in the back! Just sign in!" He said sarcastically. He knew it would be impossible to start questioning anyone in the department other than himself. The communications director was still working on getting all the cameras, radios, and phones online. They had sent an S.O.S. And that triggered the S.W.A.T. To arrive. Nevertheless, he handed Ivy the clipboard with all the names of who signed in and out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 5/1/2010, 12:49 pm

She walked down the street, the foul smell of city air wafting through her nostrils. The city was clearly abuzz about the recent events involving the batman. Did he go Batsh*t crazy? Was he a victim himself? Rose honestly didn’t care. With Gemini beside her and Cinderblock prowling the sewers directly below, she couldn’t care less about Batman right now. She had been looking for a long time for the person she was seeking, and now that she had narrowed the search for her quarry, Batman was the LAST thing on her mind.

She still vividly remembered seeing the charred corpse of her father, picked over by animals by the time she had found it. She had buried it soon after, and swore vengeance on his killer. She had searched long and hard for the exact details, and after much painstaking effort, had come to the conclusion that his apprentice, whom he had taken off the streets and raised himself, had been the one to scheme against him and conspire plop a grenade in his lap. She would have gone after the teleport-able person involved also, but some lucky bastard had beaten her to him.

But these details were merely fuel for the cause she was pursuing. Bottom line: her father was betrayed and murdered. And that called for payback.

Rose snapped back to reality for a moment when Alex smacked her shoulder. “Chill out Rose, in good time.” She said in her brutally reassuring way. “Six years, Gem. I’ve been waiting for six years. I don’t want to wait much longer.” Rose said, her impatience deep in her voice like roots of a tree. “Well, tough. You can’t just barge in, that would be suicide.” Alex said, trying to be scolding. “Not if I got her first and then left.” Rose snorted. Alex grunted and shook her head. “At LEAST wait ‘till she is alone. Last thing you need is batman, the riders and lord knows who else slithering down your neck.” Alex suggested.

Rose nodded. It made sense- getting her due payback for her father would have to wait until she could get some ‘quality time’ with his killer. But she knew that would be soon enough. It would be soon enough indeed….
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 12:50 pm

"Fine." Ivy knew better than to sign her actual name, or with her handwriting. In as crooked a penmanship as she could manage, she scribbled down,

"Diana Prince". What could she say? She always loved Wonder Woman. She put the clipboard back for Luna to sign."Thank you." She murmured, before disappearing down a hall in search of Flass.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/1/2010, 2:33 pm

Cyrah shook her head. "Bad idea- it's gonna be crowded as all get out. What we ought to do is find a way to lure Mercy and Batgirl back so we can talk to them..." Cyrah said. Casius suddenly got an idea. "How about I take us for 'something to drink' instead?" Casius proposed.
[Warning: This is a proposal for a cofee post.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 2:39 pm

"Drink!?" Karmys ring turned blue instantly. She forgot about everything at that moment. All the drama. All the disapointments. "You mean... Coffee?" She asked hopefully.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/1/2010, 2:44 pm

"Oh yes. Cofee." Casius said, casually throwing up the door of the garage and closing it. He was already halfway down the road, dragging karmy by the back of ehr shirt when Cyrah finishe dlocking it and ran to catch up with them. Casius- ever so sublte- bashed his way to the front of the Starbuks and simply didn't order a drink, but uprooted a coffee pot and a funell...

Let your imagination do the rest.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 2:51 pm

Two years. That is a looonnggg time. It had been 2 years since Karmy Anderson, the crazed, vegan hippie had had coffee. 2 YEARS DAMMIT! Like freshman at a college party, Karmy grabbed the funnel and began chugging the entire pot of coffee down. Her ring suddenly turned a pale color, as if Casey him self was saying "ohhhh shiiii......"

Karmy started laughing hystarically as all hell broke lose.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 2:58 pm

The Chief of Police Arnold John Flass had taken up the commissioner's status as soon as he died. His arms crossed and standing over a working private, he looked over his shoulder. "Oh dammit, we have supers here." He muttered. "Sir?" He asked. "Never mind, keep at your work will you?" Flass asked him and moved in the opposite direction from the heroes.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/1/2010, 2:59 pm

As the insane Karmy effectiveley exploded insanity everywhere, gluing people together, painting himself tye-dye, jerking kids from kentucky into baloon animals, and so forth, he beamed with pride at the ensuing chaos. Walking out the door- with several people stuck to him- he cheered Karmy on as she tied a narcisitic Kentucky ninny to a lampost. "GO, KARMY, GO!" He shouted. "Shoould you REALLY be encouraging her?" Cyrah asked. "Why not? It's fun! Besides, if THIS dosen't bring Mercy or batgirl running, I don't know WHAT will." He said.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 3:01 pm

"Officer Flass!" Ivy called, sure he heard her. She began a brisk jog towards him. "Please, Officer. I'd just like to speak with you." She was becoming tempted to use her powers to drag him back, but thats not a very "Heroic" thing to do. She settled for just trying to catch up with him.
---
Poison Ivy slipped out of the forest, still miles from Gotham. She glanced at the city with a wicked smile. Soon....very soon....The Bat won't know what hit him.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:06 pm

Alice was hugging Batgirl from behind as they were speeding to the Art Department on the west side of the city. "What th-!?" Batgirl asked in astonishment slowing the batcycle down and coming to a complete stop as they saw the town in complete chaos. "Uhh... what the hell happened?" She asked. "Ugh.. its Karmy." Alice muttered. "We have to keep moving.." She said. "What through this crap?!"

Batman was picking off one by one each and every individual SWAT member they began shaking in their boots as only five of them were left. They were screaming. "BACK UP BACK UP!! WE NEED BACK UP!!" they screamed. Batman hid in the shadows and decided to contact Robin. "I heard gunfire. Are you alright Robin?" he asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:08 pm

Flass crossed his arms. "I know you 'citizens' have the right to barge in whenever you want, but I don't have the obligation to tell you what I want, now get out of my way! I'm really busy, so beat it punk!" He said angrily.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/1/2010, 3:10 pm

Casius saw Batgirl and Mercy- it didn't seem like they noticed him in the fray (or with five random strangers stuck to him)
He felt bad about it later, but it was fun at the time. Creeping as best he could behind them, with all his might, he shoved them towards the vortex of raw insanity that was karmy, laughing insaneley. Insanity was fun!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 3:13 pm

Ivy took this as her chance to catch up. Now she was behind him and Luna was in front. Chances of him escaping were slim.

"We've been guarding this city for two years. We have as much of a right to know as you do." She argued.
----

Poison Ivy clung to the sides of buildings, sliding through alley ways. Gotham was so familiar, it was comforting to return there. And it added an extra twisted pleasure that the Batman was also on the run. This kept her in high spirits as she sprinted from place to place, eager to reach her destination.

With the Batman chaos, nobody would ever expect an attack from little old me. And especially not from where I'll be attacking. She smirked, fiery orange hair cascading into her eyes. Yes! Only a few more blocks. She felt for her special lipsticks. She had them, in right hip pocket.

"Perfect." she purred.

Her lean figure paused in the shadows of a building. Only a few feet away was her destination.

Gotham Arhkam Asylum.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 3:14 pm

Karmys mind was going a mile a minute. So was her heart but she could worry about that later. After strapping loads of M1000s to the Kentucky wimps chest, she lit them and continued her rampage, this time heading for downtown district. Something crossed her mind though. It wasn't a coffee (post) rampage with out Mercy!! She then hear Casius calling her name and saw Mercy and Batgirl. Squealing with delight "SQUEAKY!!!!!!!!!" she pulled out about 3 hamsters, 8 bags of fritos, a sink and her Ghost glue and went to work.

Karmy stood panting, still crazed, staring at her master piece. "I"M GONNA KILL YOU KARMY!!" Alice screamed from her position.

(Idk, do whatever XD)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:15 pm

"I ain't GOT a few minutes! If you hadn't noticed this position was forced onto me in the last two hours! It's very hectic here and I would appreciate it if you were to get the hell out!" Flass screamed nearly pulling out his hair.

"I'm fine, in a garage next to the Van Gogh Bar, having fun with the SWAT. Where's your location? We have to meet up again." Batman said looking down at the panicking officers.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next