DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+7
Corvus31
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Quickfeather
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
Vandal
11 posters

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 12 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Quickfeather 5/1/2010, 3:15 pm

Seab grunted.
"That was useless." he muttered.
"Police never answer questions anyways." he added, a little louder as he walked out again, Hac flying down to his shoulder.
"You didn't do anything, did you?" Hac said.
"Not at all, though they don't sound helpful." Seab replied.
"So now what?"
"Don't know. Thinking of just following the other people looking for Batman and steal whatever trail they find."
"Unoriginal fool."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:19 pm

Karmy was crazy, she was moving like a hyperactive hampster, jumping from wall to wall, as soon as Karmy came close enough to Alice she nailed her so hard in the face she flipped backwards and on to her stomach. Alice shook her hand. "Whoa.." Batgirl said in astonishment. "It happens." Alice said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:23 pm

12:00 a.m.
Bleak Cold-
Moist, partly cloudy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/1/2010, 3:24 pm

Zero sat on a bench, watching what he thought to be fireworks (in reality Karmy's explosive insanity) in the distance. A she sat, nearly half asleep, he caught a conversation nearby [seab & co] about police and such. Again, however, it was no concern of his, and he took a glimpse at the old walkie-talkie to make sure it was still in place, and re-covered it with his jacket.

Upon seeing things in the Insanity vortex get violent, Casius decided to do somehting for old time's sake. He withdrew his EMP cannon, took careful aim, and let roar several of the screaming blue bursts of stun power.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 3:24 pm

"HA!" Karmy used her legs from the floor and tripped Mercy up and dodged the EMP blasts. Sliding into a coff- I mean fighting stance she turned towards her. "Its been a while, eh Merc!??!" she said, still in a coffee buzz.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 5/1/2010, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 3:28 pm

"Thank you." Ivy grinned. "Where was Gordon found?" She asked Officer Flass, eyes narrowed. Her expression clearly showed she was serious.
---

The fiery red head didn't even bother to use the sneaky approach. Mostly because Poison Ivy didn't care if she got caught. She'd just escape again. Time was of the essence, sure, and being captured would cut back what time she had, but this was an essential part of her plan.

If done correctly, she could add Arkham chaos to the Batman chaos, and still have..."Best not to get ahead of yourself, Iv." She whispered to herself, clacking up to the door. She kicked hard, knocking the door down.

"Miss me?" She sneered, appearing out of the dust and debris.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:34 pm

Alice and Batgirl fell to their knees in pain, paralyzed for the moment; Batgirl managed to lift her right hand to her ear pressing the contact. "We're gonna.. be late Dick.." She said and let go. Alice looked up at Karmy, then looked away. "Why are you doing this?!" She asked.

Batman was on his way to Cathedral Square when the communication came in. "What? Barbara? You there?! What happened? What's going on?" He stood atop a flagpole. "Ugh! Dammit." He pressed his ear again, "Robin did you hear that? What do you think is going on?"

Flass looked over his shoulder, "He was killed in Greenwich Village, next to Little Italy in a business building for some corporation called S.T.E.A.M. okay? Now get out! I'm not talking to you clowns anymore." And he stormed off.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 3:38 pm

"Fine. I think that's enough information to get us going, don't you think Luna?" Ivy asked with a smile. Greenwich Village. Ivy could only recall being there a few times. As for S.T.E.A.M., never heard of it. It was going to be an exciting adventure.

She began to walk back outside. "So what do you think? Hit the manor next, or Greenwich?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 3:41 pm

"Coffee thats why!" Karmy laughed hystarically. She stood up full height and looked at Mercy. "What, don't tell me you didn't miss me!? Cause I missed you little buddy!" Karmy had forgotten about her own height change.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:43 pm

Alice was still on the ground and didn't notice it, "No I mean why are you stopping us from helping Batman?!" She clutched to her sides but Karmy helped her to her feet. There was something different about Karmy... "Hey.. did I grow more? Or did you shrink?" She asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 3:49 pm

Karmys coffee buzz instantly died. "Uhh well.. About 4 months ago.. When I was away from Casius and Cyrah.."

“Excuse me.” Karmy looked up from her gluing to see a small Asian girl, and a tall brown haired man talking to her. “What are you doing?” she asked. Karmy looked down at her hands, which held a bottle of glue, and then back over to the girl. The two wore similar dark blue shirts, with an ‘@’ logo on the front. The word, ‘Frito’ was scribed underneath the logo in bright yellow. “Gluing stuff.” Karmy replied, turning back to her task. “I don’t think you should be gluing a car tire to that man.” Scoffed the short girl. “Oh? Whats your name shorty?” Karmy asked standing up to her full height, easily towering over the girl. “My name is Cibei. And this man,” she pointed to the man next to her, “Is Rouge. We’re this years security.” Karmy stared at Cibei for a few seconds, and then burst out laughing. “Whats a shorty like you doing in security?!” she laughed. “Hey my names not sho-“. “SHORTY!” “Stop calli-“. “SHORTY!” Karmy portaled away, still laughing her head off.

As the festival continued, Karmy ran into the “Fritos” many a times. Every time she did, Cibei was fuming mad at her because Karmy would always insult her height. The last day of Burning Man, Cibei finally snapped. Karmy was on the floor, pointing and laughing at Cibei, while Rouge was laughing along with her. Cibei walked up to Karmy and stared right into her face, rage in her eyes. “Call me Shorty, one more time.” She hissed. Karmy looked her straight in the eye, stood up full height, and grinned. “Shor-ty.” And she pushed her over, and went back to laughing. “Uh oh..” Rouge stuttered and backed up, looking down at his friend. Slowly getting up, Cibeis hands started to glow.

"You got her mad now!" Rouge cried, ducking behind a building and sucking his thumb. If his much tougher girlfriend where there to protect him, he wouldn't be as scared. But that wasn't the case at the moment.
"What? I'm not scared of a shor--" Karmy began, to be interrupted by a pair of chopsticks, flaming with the same white glow, hurling towards her stomach.
**Fill in epic battle scene**
Both girls were breathing heavily, Karmy even shook a bit. "You...You're no match for my Asian powers...." Cibei gasped, clutching her sides. She was a few feet away from Karmy, black hair falling into her eyes. "But no way can you defeat my...Height Spell!"
"Whaaaaaa?" Karmy asked, trying to prepare a G.O.D. bomb.
"Switcheroo, switcheree, make me tall, and her the shorty!" Cibei called, her hands illuminating stronger with that white glow.

Before Karmy could realize what was happening, she found herself sinking lower and lower. She glanced at Cibei, "What the hell, Shorty?!" She asked, only to find Cibei wasn't a shorty any more. Quite the opposite. Cibei towered over Karmy, "Mighty night, Shorty." Cibei whispered, kicking Karmy out before the hippie could respond.

"And then I woke up in Florida, tied to a little sheep standing on a cliff." Karmy said, still supporting Mercy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:54 pm

"You're a menace to society Karmy.. are we going to help up Batgirl? Or help Batman for the matter" Alice asked her old crazy friend.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 3:57 pm

Robin was waiting on the top of a building when a black gloved hand slammed on top of the roof's edge. Batman hoisted himself up and sat next to Robin. "We have to keep to the shadows. They're still on our tail, and without Alice and Batgirl, we're going to have a harder time trying to get away from the cops." He said panting, "I just need a breather.. did you get hurt at all? No shots? Beating over the head? Are we good?" He asked her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 3:58 pm

"Yes I am." Karmy grinned. "Annd.... Dude.." she hesitated while helping up Batgirl. "Uh..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 4:00 pm

"What..? What is it Karmy?" Alice asked. "Did any one get the number on that laser beam?" Batgirl asked still dizzy and looking around for her Batcycle to make sure it was still in tact.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 4:02 pm

(DELETED. Move along, buster. )

Last edited by abreu7 on 5/1/2010, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 4:06 pm

"The less you wear the less you'll get hit. They didn't know what hit them. I'm good." Batman said huffing heavily and resting his head on the roof's gravel.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/1/2010, 4:08 pm

"Well.." Karmys ring turned yellow. She was nervous. "I think Batman needs to talk to the police... I mean, I'm sure he's innocent! But like, he should go to the station, to clear it all up.." she said signaling to Casius to come help her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/1/2010, 4:18 pm

Casius nodded. "If he did nothing wrong, then he shouldn't have anyhting to worry about. Besides, not like he couldn't bust out or ask any of the half a dozen supers in this town for help if things got sour."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 4:21 pm

"After what? After the police stop chasing me? I don't think that'll ever happen. But I think we should head over to Jump City. There might be a clue there, maybe the reason why I was heading in that direction. Though visiting Gordon's death site might be helpful too. Lets wait for Alice and Batgirl first though. If police come we make a break for it. Head down southward and jump through that window. It looks weak and I know you can do it. I'll jump into the alleys, there might be a trash can I can hide in." Batman pondered.

Alice couldn't believe what she was saying to her. This was her friend. She knew it. She knew she couldn't trust her. Not anyone. Only trust family; Alice shook her head. "You don't know Gotham as much as I do. You don't know the corruption that this city faces in its own Police Department. If you know Dick as much as I do you'll never conform." She said noting Casius coming to them. "We have to go help him. He needs us." Alice said as Batgirl picked up the Batcycle. Karmy put a hand on her shoulder "No I'm not letting you get away aga-" Alice took her hand and flipped her on her back and stepped on her neck. "Start it up!" Alice screamed at Batgirl, Casius and Cyrah came running at them; Batgirl got the ignition going, "Hop on quick!" She told Alice hastily. She hopped on and they drove off.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 4:26 pm

Poison Ivy smirked. She glanced at the man at the front desk of the Asylum. "Call anyone for help, and I'll take care of you personally." She threatened, and if she had built any reputation in Gotham, part of it was living up to those threats.

She turned to other people, frozen in their spots. "You." She jabbed a finger at one man. "Go release all occupants of this Asylum." The man was obviously frightened, but he refused to move from his spot.

"No, Poison Ivy."
"You're brave..." Poison Ivy smiled, coming closer to him. Her special lipstick was just in reach. She picked out a specific light pink one and applied it.
"But an idiot." She murmured, already kissing him. When she pulled back, he fell to the ground, writhing in pain.

"Anyone else want to play the hero?" She called. Nobody moved. "Very well. Now go release all the occupants. If you do anything else, I will know. And I will find you." An angry gleam flashed in her eyes, striking more fear into the people around her. They all tripped and stumbled in their hurry to follow her orders.

"Gotham City. You're in for it now." Her voice echoed through the halls, but she was positive she was the only one to hear herself.

"You're in for it now."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 4:51 pm

"Oh yeah..." Batman agreed. "We're just totally badass." Batman laughed. He needed a break. Robin was his escape. And he loved her as a daughter.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 6:02 pm

"Ahem..." Batman cleared his throat. "uhh.. I don't like that boy." Batman said staring into the starless sky. "I think he's rather rude. I'm sure you can find someone more suiting." He said uncomfortably.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/1/2010, 6:06 pm

"Ned was a geek. You want to be caught with a geek or something?" Batman smiled as he turned to face her. The sounds of marching feet and men screaming at one another could be heard. The SWAT was close but they were covered as long as another helicopter didn't come by.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/1/2010, 6:08 pm

Poison Ivy's grin grew. The Asylum, what was left, was in ruins. Villains and psychos were leaving by the mob. But what was even better was her sweet revenge.

Every worker she had found - And she was certain she found all of them- lay curled on the floor. Either near death, or dying. The males had been given a poisonous kiss, the females were being strangled by vines.

It was funny how the vines had seeped through cracks in the walls, wrapping around their appointed prey. The women would freak, throats ready to scream, but their very breath would be blown out of them. The foliage would pull tighter and tighter, eyes bulging, faces red, bodies flailing...

Until they fell limp.

The plant bender felt no pity towards them, instead only malice. How dare they keep so many people locked up, when most people are nearly as bad as them themselves! "Idiots." she spat the word out at them. But now wasn't exactly the time to be torturing humans -Although the torture was well deserved-, now was the time to put the rest of her plan into action.
Step One: Release the villains.
Step Two: Let all hell break loose.
"Time for step three."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down